All Comments on 'The DNA Test'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 108 Comments
Risq_001Risq_001almost 18 years ago
Well DG

On one hand I thought the story was pretty good, but on other hand the problem I had with it was the cheating, the husbands revenge only on the other guy, and the reconcilation by the end of the story.

Sure the wife was cheating. She lied about it and tried to bluff her way out of getting caught, but what hurt the story for me was the abuse of the husband to the other guy. Sure it was funny. I mean I'm not a fan of abusing women by anyone, and I thought that the wife's lover got what he deserved for hitting his own girlfriend for years. But by the end of the story, even though his wife cheated on him, you went down the "Because I've always loved you and only you. There will never be anyone else for me" road. And since the child was his, you hinted that they would be getting back together.

That doesn't make sense to me. If he divorced her because he knew she was cheating and he thought the child wasn't his, having the child be his only fixed "Half" of his problem, it didn't make those unanswered ones go away. I mean if I knew my wife was putting out for the neighbors just knowing my kids are mine wouldn't make my feelings on the cheating suddenly disappear.

And I've never been a fan of the husband/boyfriend getting physcial with the other lover(s), yet the wife never has anything done to her, save the husband/boyfriend only going "I'm leaving you over this" (but often by the end of the story they are back together). If I hate reading about the wife or girlfriend being hit in a story, you gotta know I can't stand reading about the other guy being abused because to me it only seems to appears to help stroke the ego of the husband/boyfriend. I starting having 3rd grade flashbacks whenever I see this in a story. Either revenge needs to be on both of them or not at all. It took "both" of them to have "consensual" sex, otherwise it's called rape. Then I'm all for the physical revenge on the other guy if he raped that guys wife/girlfriend.

That's the only thing that kept me from thinking this was worthy of 100. I think it was more like 60-70% but we don't have that option here. (^_^)

But it was still entertaining.

-Risq

Nightowl22Nightowl22almost 18 years ago
Another good story DG

Yes Risq, the problem isn't fixed and he says so.

It's disheartening that Sheila allowed Stan to fuck her. She really had no reason, no excuse. Sweet talk? Crap. That's supposed to roll off of a married woman. Unfortunately, I have read statistics showing 45% of women have had affairs with a co-worker. A DAMN good reason to keep the little woman at home. I dunno about the neighbors. Probably about the same. Now that IS disheartening. No wonder there are so many stories about cheating. People, you best learn how to deal with the spouses infidelity before it happens since it would seem to be almost inevitable.

Even so--a good story DG. I kinda wished you had carried the ending a little farther but not really necessary, blood does rule.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Nice twist on the DNA DG

It added a little something different.

This story was well done - a good read (my ultimate praise!)

Regerds, DJ

peggytwittypeggytwittyalmost 18 years ago
Good story

A good story of jumping to conclusions and of course a good old cheating loving wives story.

As far as 45% of all women have affairs with their co-workers I would like to ask a person I respect very much, Nightowl22 where that stat comes from. Are these women married or just in supposed monogamous relationships, or just in relationships?

Maybe a statistic of all married women who have affairs, 45% of those affairs are with co-workers. That’s a big difference.

All the journals I have read on married couples, list affairs at much lower numbers for those living together for both men and women. If you take any woman’s magazine and look at the stories with figures of people in affairs they only list people in relationships not married. I’ve been told the figures are all over the place by associates according to what a relationship includes. Some list as having a boyfriend as being the same as having a husband. Hell, my daughters had two to three boyfriends at a time in their 20’s. I guess they would count for at least a couple of affairs at a time each.

Anyway if Nightowl could remember where she read that I would love to read it if she would e-mail me with the publication and approximate date. I do not doubt Nightowl in any way in what she says, I’m just curious where the data was developed for the publication. Forgive me Nightowl for using your name.

Loved the story, great entertainment and so well done.

With highest regards

PT

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Sweet.

This is a nice, short, short story. I am glad the ending was happy. The story really held together pretty well, that is until shiela said, in effect, "If you would have looked at the social security number". I find it hard to accept that neither she nor her "concerned" parents would have told him of the mix up, especially after her father confronted Stan about keeping away from her.

Thank you for sharing this with us

peggytwittypeggytwittyalmost 18 years ago
I am an idiot again, my apologize to Nightowl22

Nightowl I do so apologize for being so dumb as to say she when talking of you. I know you are a man of maturity. You may shot me when ready.

I'm just a big mouth with no brain.

My apologize sir.

PT

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 18 years ago
GOOD STORY ...

nicely done...

she did fuck stan TWICE-- once at the party and once at the trailer---

the kid being his I supose they can try again but she has serious martial issues.

3 years from now suppose they are at a party.... she is drinking a LITTLE and some guy puts his had on her ass...

given what has happened their can be ONLY 1 reaction from the wife... anything else and its a Major league warning sign that category 5 hurricane is coming

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Very Good ! ! !

I don't know much about statics and could care less about them. It is what two people do to and with each other that counts. Yes, Shelia was very stupid for not telling him about her one time with Stan. Yet, Jerry jumped off of the deep end and assumed the worst before he had all of the fact and made sure they were correct. I hope he does not preform on his job like he did with Shelia or he will not live long. Electricity does not forgive.

What it comes down to: Once a Cheat Always a Cheat, or did she really cheat? Did she just flirt too much with Stan and Stan took advantage of her and she was ashamed to tell Jerry? I think both need to do some counseling before they can get over this hurdle.

In all, It was a good story and the ending was magnificent.

Blue88Blue88almost 18 years ago
Good job

Good story, DG. I enjoyed reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Another Good Read DG!

The readers that didn't like the divorce in the cheating wife story you just wrote. 'Just the one time' should like this one. So that means you're going to get a lot of negative comments on this one too. I think it's funny, you can't please them all. I read all your stories and love them all. I never try to figure out how it ends. Again another good story offer from you.

With the higest of regards

An avid fan of DG Hear

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
hmm

Wow! it's a great story. I just don't understand what it's doing on literotica? Oh well it's well written either way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Other than the violence...

I enjoyed the story. What I do not understand is Shelia's character at the end of the story. She had been married and divorced due to cheating. Now she takes up with a lout with a reputation she had to be aware of since she worked at the same place he did before he was fired. She was managment so she had to know about the reasons Stan was fired. So she leaves her son with her mother to party with Stan. Now we are to believe that this was an innocent seduction by Stan. This same Stan Jerry left her when she let him paw her ass.

All of these bits of information indicate that she was no innocent babe and yet she acted like it was this big mistake that she had no control or part in making happen. So Jerry's mistake with the DNA overshadows her slutty behavior. It seems like when Jerry leaves she acts better for a time before she reverts back to form. I agree that Jerry should be involved with his son's life but he should keep his distance from the slut.

SleeplessinMD

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Just another revenge story

Just another revenge story to keep the evangelicals happy. Nothing new here.

KOLKOREKOLKOREalmost 18 years ago
Nice story, yet husband is still clueless…

Nice little story. Even with some elements missing your stories seem to never go south. One gets a feel of the characters even if we don’t know much about them. I guess you preference to “showing” through dialogues or actions rather than analyzing or psychologizing helps.

Still the story suffered from common faults in this genre. First, as others mentioned why revenge on the lover only? Second, the ‘clueless factor’ is still in effect and hurts this story in a similar way that it hurts many other stories in LW. Essentially most husbands in the LW stories don’t understand WHY the wives betray them, and for that matter why they decide to get back together. They are CLUELESS. I don’t fully understand why it is - I just point it out as a sore point(at least for me). Maybe the perception is that this would drag the story into a ‘therapy story’; maybe the ‘why question” is just not being perceived as juicy enough.

Cheating (especially a one time slip) could be overcome, but not without learning about the WHY. I for one will never buy the lame “NO REASON or: “I don’t know”. Claiming that is a convenient ‘out’, a tactic to prevent any pursuit of knowledge. Sad to report that as of now, the elementary aspect of the reasons WHY people destroy their lives and the lives of those who are close to them is still pretty much outside the norms of this type of stories. To me this is potentially THE MOST interesting aspect of these spousal centered stories…

My lament it is not aimed in particular at your story DG. In my book, you score at the top. I believe that once you decided to focus on this central issue you will do it successfully.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A great family story

A REal moving family tear jerker.

Pat murray

Atlanta,Ga

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good Story

A good story. I personally would like to read more concerning their future happiness. Example: He became a success, They had 3 more children. He helped her parents have a better life. Most stories focus on all the bad. The bad parts get 3 or 4 full pages. The good successful ending gets 3 lines.

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
fry stan

Jerry should have plugged that charger up for real then walked off.

Pat.

Atlanta,Ga

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Stan should have had his privates removed . . .

Despite the bondage and fake electricity scare, in real life I think Stan would have come after our hero once Stan was free. It would have been a surprise attack with no chance for escape. Only something with real impact would dissuade him, like breaking his knees and fingers, or slicing off some private parts . . . Seriously, though, I see no reason why Gloria could not testify against Stan for sexual and physical abuse. That would put him away for quite a while . . .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
:)

Sorry but no.. It's just not done that way.. A dark alley a bag and a baseball bat, and then :) ..And all this f*ng reconciliation that you Authors need everywhere.. If it's his kid she should have proved it and given him a chance to be with him, not her but the kid, get it? That's what the court's are there for, to split the responsibility.. Yoron.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Sorry your reconcile at any cost ending destroyed

the story. The wife would have pursued child support, she doesnt make enough money not to, except for the fact she is living with her parents. It is obvious the baby doesnt know who is the father, he is to young and not accustomed to him. So he calls every man dada, is that training by mom? You paint her as a slut and suddenly try to modify the story by having it not be his DNA poor plot twist. Most company files arent by name but by either employee number or by SSN. All the problems would have ended if he had let the trailer accidently burn with the two still inside, she was a slut and cheater that got caught. No evidence for previous sex and she denied this one. So even if she had had other lovers she would never admit it. Working there she knew Stan's reputation and what happened and chose to fuck him, think about that. She got off way to easy.

DSLAYERDSLAYERabout 15 years ago
once a cheater always a cheater!!!

He should take care of his son he owes the cheating bitch nothing!!!! It is all to offen the way a good man is fucked over by a slut!!!

bruce22bruce22about 15 years ago
Very Fine Piece of Work

This was posted before I started public commenting but thought it was excellent at the time though it a bit violent. I commented directly to the author that he certainly had a dark side. But most of us do. I find it fascinating that the strong commentarist all thought it was excellent but there was some doubt about the reconciliation at the end. Personally I felt that he reattached with his son and not his ex-wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
idk if i like it or not...

i mean, im glad they didnt atomatically start dating again, but you left it open ended with a strong chance of them making it work, which i thought was crap. i can understand he knew she dressed somewhat slutty beforehand, but he made it clear he didnt like it and wanted it to stop. also, why is it that all these stories have the "other man/woman" as some kind of predator, preying on weak willed people? and no one but the spouse sees this? personally i dont think he should take sheila back. and that stupid saying" i made a mistake i love him/you" is redundent because if you loved someone, you wouldnt cheat especially after its made known what the other spouse feels about it. could you try to come up with something a little more original?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Home made DNA tests??? Home made drug dosages????

Kinda messed up a good story....

BigJohn601BigJohn601over 13 years ago
Another comedy of errors....

But a good short story.

SegamiSegamiabout 13 years ago
Horrible!

Completely unbelievable, more of a satire of DNA testing, and quite a few errors(especially in judgement). Throughout the story, there were hints and messages making Sheila look like a slut who cheated on her ex-husband and was cheating on Jerry. In the end you find out that all the extra narration(2nd person POV) was in Jerry's head, not even a real narration. If you're going to do something like this, make it clear that it's just thoughts running wild and not what's actually happening. There's also the odd fact that after Jerry ran out on her, Sheila would actually wait nine months for him when he left her to the mercy of the prick, Stan? And she even takes him back just moments after he comes back? Something smells fishy here... Lastly, I'd also like to know just what Stan is doing now, or whom rather. Or if someone finally/hopefully put him in his place.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
Illogical and not plausible

His discription of doing his and the baby's DNA test is not plausible. Actually the entire story is not logical

count2threecount2threealmost 13 years ago
@Segami

I dont understand your comment about her taking him back, where was he at fault ? Of course the DNA Bullshit was wrong and it is his kid (if you can believe her test!) but she DID cheat on him.

So please don't twist the logic here. Having a Child doesn't exculpate you.

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
I think a couple people here are sick in the head

Dwornock and Segami are either dykes or cuckold, I know Dslobbernockers is. What wrong with you two ladies, she's a cheater and he gor even and moved on, so what the DNA test was wrong. Human error it happens, but it still doesn't wipe out the fact she cheated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
go huecuck, it's your birthday!

Not up to the Matt Moreau standards of humiliation, creampies, etc you prefer but nice to see hanging the innocent baby out to dry is still your modus operandi. Proves the old saying, you can lead a cuck to water....

EMiamiRiverRatEMiamiRiverRatover 12 years ago
How many nails are enough in your own coffin?

I have firsthand knowledge of DNA acquistion, testing and records-keeping procedures; and tight as they are, they are not perfect. However, the corporate element introduces a very error-prone variable. I find that DG's story, while pushing the envelope, is quite plausible. I can also agree with the last sentence of Huedogg's assessment - to a point - but, who among us has the right to deny a faithful husband's decision that 'once is one too many'? I only wish that I had set that same standard. After all, how many nails are enough in your own coffin? All that ends well..

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 12 years ago
HEy let's look here -

He was cheated on, he did not tolerate it, he took very deliberate action -

Part of his proof was wrong BUT she did cheat. He got his satisfaction and hated his life - hmm how to fix it - well let's see ?? Take deliberate action - using the maturity and truth he had found - works for me -

Nice job again - Thank you -

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
Decent

She cucked him once. I don't care how much it hurts if she is fully repentant it should be forgiven. I guess it was good that his timing was right to return for a visit.

I still hate cheating wives.

HA

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I can't!

Good story but I really don't think it will be wise to go back to her. I rather keep her as friend but accepting her as wife will definitely be out of league. I hate women that cheat. Talkless of cheating wives. Gross!!! Yuck..... I wonder what they actually think when cheating with other men.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 11 years ago
Enjoyed it

Nice twist at the end. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
okay

This is a first. Usually I would say get rid of the bitch. But thry way i see he could possibly take her back. They were both young and finnaly became adult. Time will tell. Good story.D

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 11 years ago
Good reconciliation tale

Agree with several that Sweetie's actions subsequent to Hubby's leaving indicated a maturation which could justify him forgiving her (while improving his own life AND doing right by his son!)

It was not emphasized very much (and is surely a facet of 'old Sweetie') but her willingness to leave their son in order to go out partying without Hubby was a remarkably inappropriate thing to even consider!

4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Deserves a bullet for what he did to his kid.

And it's more than a little far-fetched that the cops wouldn't investigate him after finding his wife and her lover tied up and mutilated, talking or not. They don't like having their time wasted. Entertaining, but weak. Four stars.

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 11 years ago
It was OK with me that they got back together since it is his son.

ONLY, his wife will require watching forever, in my humble opinion. And Stan deserved everything he got.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

Ok recon is ok here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I actually liked it!

But Sheila will cheat again. Cheaters always cheat again.

krosis666krosis666almost 10 years ago
Why

do all these authors write shitty stories where the losers take back cheating slut wives, just because they made a baby? So what? Fathering a baby is no reason to stay with someone you hate, making everyone miserable. Yes, be a father, yes, be involved and accept your responsibilites, but you don't have to live with a cheating cunt to do it. Children from divorced couples are usually more well adjusted than kids from angry, resentful families.

I hate these stories where a cunt cheats, gets caught, and then says "But I love only you". And he of course says that he hates her and leaves both her and the kid, only to be told that it's his, at which point all is miraculously and immediately forgiven. All the pain and betrayal evaporate. She still cheated. She went there to cheat. That can't be undone. If 2 sentences can fix the world, then why was he angry in the first place? These phoney and contrived changes of heart make it seem that there was nothing be sore about in the first place. Fuck reconciliation at any cost!

Tim413413Tim413413almost 10 years ago
Saw this

ending coming from a mile away - or at least from the bottom of page one. I remember the scene with the new owners of Sheila's trailer so I must have read this before. Very good tale.

impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
Good story...

A good story...Good reading too...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I like this one

you should have kept this one going it was a good story

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
@krosis666

How sad it must be to be such a miserable person!

He doesn't hate Sheila, he LOVES her!

He hates what she did, and what he THOUGHT she did, but she IS the mother of his child, she TRULY is sorry for her ONE-TIME mistake, and is honestly trying to change her life.

He isn't instantly forgiving her and taking her back, they are taking it one day at a time and see if things MIGHT be able to get ironed out.

Nothing "miraculous" there!

sugnasugnaabout 9 years ago
Betting on a Loser

This is a fucked up situation. A 19 year old guy gets mixed up with a divorced floozey. She gets pregnant and just after finding out she is pregnant she cheats and fucks a middle aged man. These are the facts. Now, he finds out the kid really is his and has to deal with it. Of course it is interesting that no one bothered to show him the evidence of his son. If only for his sake and his son's sake. More selfishness. What is he to do? Marry her? She has a terrible track record of poor judgement and selfishness. Additionally she is untrustworthy. A wife is supposed to be about a partnership of trust and love. This woman has neither. So, here's your epilogue. He does not marry her but does the right thing by his son. He is wiser and chooses a good woman for his wife and marries her. They go on to have their own children and are responsible spouses and parents. Boring? Maybe but who needs the excitement of a cheating whore?

krosis666krosis666over 8 years ago
@KarenE

Just because you see nothing wrong in cheating, doesn't mean the rest of us have to. Not everyone thinks cheating is the foundation of a happy ever after.

But you have really cheered me up. You are my first bona fide stalker! I feel honoured!

PTraumPTraumabout 8 years ago
Problematic...

First, I have to say I can see both sides of some of the commentary left by my fellow peanut galley. I think at least some of the confusion may stem from the set up. Early in the story it's stated that Sheila is divorced because her husband cheated on her "but looking back it could have been the other way..."

I think this sets the stage for a distrust of Sheila from the onset, and I think this was intentional on the author's part, but I think that from a plot perspective the story takes a weird left that moves it to a gray area where KarenE find the reconciliation acceptable in this case. I don't agree with her (and it's one of the few times I've disagreed with her...so for what it's worth KarenE, I still enjoy your comments and tend to find them in line with my own thoughts and feelings about the stories we've read in common), but can see where - because of the presentation - she would have reacted the way she did.

Personally, I found the story lacking. I thought more time needed to be spent in both the character and plot development. More detail and more time (both in the story and in the reading) could have been spent on the ass grabbing incident and reconciliation that followed. I think that more information about each of their viewpoints, reactions and arguments could have helped the reader (or perhaps it's just me?) to identify with either his or her sides more which in turn would have helped fill that plot gap as well. Looking at similar situations I've encountered in my own life, it's taken a sight more than "I didn't want to cause a scene" by way of explanation when I've had that talk with some of my exes.

But, all that aside, I generally enjoy DG's stories and look forward to reading the rest of them (and those that will hopefully follow). Keep 'me comin'!!

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 7 years ago
she doesn't know why she did it?

If you don't know how a thing happened then how do you avoid what caused it again?

Was it the Martian slut ray?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Why is it...

Why do so many of these stories have the lines "I was mad at you, so I went out and fucked the neighbor." Some advice to him, keep on going and don't look back. Who knows what might happen if she gets really angry. She'll be letting everyone down at the local bar take a turn with her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I Can See Both Sides

I caught my fiance being gangbanfed. I left her the next morning. A couple of weeks later she shows up at my door to tell me she is pregnant and that I am the father. Of course I didn't believe her. As luck would have it, DNA tests proved I was the father. But she wanted a baby. She didn't want a husband. She just wanted financial support for her and her baby. Later she did marry...another man. And now my son calls another man Daddy.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 7 years ago
You didn't fight for your kid

Anon 12/19. If your kid calls another man Daddy, it's your fault for not asserting your right as the father. Even if you are not with the mother, you don't let another dude take your place with your kid. Be a man! Tell the mother and your kid, you alone are to be called dad and Bob or Jeff or whatever is called Bob or Jeff or whatever. You only get one shot at this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Certainly your best.

It's a 3.5 story, but I gave you a 5 to encourage you. This one is so much better than your usual fare.

xtchrxtchrabout 7 years ago
She's A Cheater!

Regardless of the DNA testing, she is still a cheater. And what was her excuse, 'she was mad at him'??? So every time she gets mad, she can go cheat??? Don't buy it. He should help with his kid, but leave the cheater in the dust.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
keep relations with your son

just forget about a cheating bitch. get a new bitch, better bitch, loving bitch but leave this treacherous bitch.

penneydog55penneydog55over 6 years ago
50/50 SPLIT ON THIS STORY

It's great that little Jerry is his son! BUT!!! He has a big Problem she is a cheater and once a cheater usually always a cheater! I'm not going there about she can change!

Thanks for sharing this interesting story with us! ★ ★ ★ ☆ WOOF!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
RAAC BULLLSHIT....

HOW LONG BEFORE SHE GETS MAD AT HIM AND GIVES UP A GANGBANG?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
His Company Has His DNA Profile?

Adsurd!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
too funny

another wimp story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
No. Shock

First, plugging in a CAR charger is not a shocker. Go grab the two pasts of your car battery. You feel what? Nothing. My guess is the clamps would be VERY painful, but no permanent damage.

Second, comments worry about the unequal punishment on the 2 cheaters and then about not hitting a woman. Well, he was an abuser AND cheater. She's a cheater. But you can inflict physical damage on (hit) a woman, now. This is the modern era of equal women's rights. Still, don't know if I could actually hit a woman. Or man.

None of this makes much difference in a fictional story.

Paul in Oklahoma

Mauser45Mauser45over 5 years ago
His Company Has His DNA Profile?

Apparently, this is common. In fact, I've heard that some employers (besides the courts) can also order counseling if you wish to divorce your spouse...and you could get thrown in jail if you refuse to attend. Yikes!

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
So

now she's a good girl?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
No shock but ...

Paul in Oklahoma was correct about grabbing car battery posts won't cause a shock. However, he didn't take resistance into consideration. Hands have a high resistance so very, very little current will flow. On the other hand, the weenie and scrotum are not callused so the resistance is extremely lower. He probably would feel tingling at least with 14 volts and with the 2-6 amp flow the charger could act like a hot dog cooker if both clamps cut into the skin.

Needless to say it may not be a pretty site. If you have any doubts, take a good nine volt transistor battery and touch both electrodes to your tongue. It's a weird feeling. Imagine what it feels like on the glans.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeover 5 years ago
Kinda cute story.

Not really a strong story,

but enjoyable to read.

DG Hear doesn't know much

about electricity, but that is

not a crime, is it? :).

Last anon was both wrong

and right about electricity.

If you put the poles of a 9V

battery on your tongue, you feel it.

That is becauce the tongue is wet.

If you put same poles on your finger,

you feel nothing.

The voltage from a car battery would've

done nothing to Stan's crotch but

the clamps sure must've hurt.

I did have fun reading this story.

Even though the reconciliation

was as weak as the car battery.

4 out of 5 from me.

KRD19254KRD19254over 5 years ago

This was a fun story, having a MS-EET, I can tell you the 15VDC juice would do NOTHING. But the clamps would hurt like hell.

Can't really blame Jerry, Shelia was acting/dressing like a tart so matching SSN's would have been an after thought to me too. However, the med facility should really know better in violating HIPA laws. However, Jerry needs a good ass kick for what he did to Gloria.

Looks like both of them grew up in this story and a lil boy will gain a dedicated father. 5*

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Need a charge anyone

Enjoyed the story 4 stars

How many lives are messed up by wrong paperwork

If it is only one tenth of 1% but is yours or one of your loved ones?

I will keep reading and you keep writing stories similar

Don't have to be reconciliation revenge and punishment also good

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Good story

Good story. I'm glad it worked out for Jerry and Sheila, although you can't blame Jerry.for his.original feelings. Hope Stan learned a lesson, but it's doubtful. Enjoy your work.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
I liked it!

People can change and if she changed then give her a second chance. It's good to have a happy ending sometimes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well

Well what happened next.

jimjam69jimjam69over 4 years ago
Great story

Another great story from DG! Keep at the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Dear god, this was fucking stupid beyond words.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
shit

shit happens.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
LOL! dada

That is baby babble used by ALL babies. dada and mama are both babble spoken by all nationalities of babies as first words (actually just sounds, not words). Babies must babble before learning to speak. Ask ANY child psychologist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
NOPE!

Just another pathetic RAAC story!

Dlh143Dlh143over 3 years ago

In the end, he's just a wimpy cuckold and she's a cheating whore. 1 star!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Isn't it amazing that ALL literary and life experts are named anonymous? I enjoyed the story, thank you!

somewhere east of Omaha

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

The drugging part was over the top and he just suddenly claims they can take it one day at a time. Sorry needed a bit more of a work up on that part before it could become believable.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Again

I had forgotten the end to this one. Pretty good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Pathetic

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Crappy story.

Their lives were ruined, that nurse should be held responsible.

That idiot shouldnt be handling electricity

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Was good till cuck boy went back to the whore .

Once a cheater , always a cheater.

Hope cucky likes her next boyfriend better than her last boyfriend , cause she will always cheat .

One star for cucky

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Be there for the kid, but DON'T MARRY THE SLUT!!!!

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 2 years ago

I liked it, damn the critics.

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
Should

He should have sued the nurse for gross negligence,leading to his marriage break up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good promotions for everyone!

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

3 stars.

The writing was a bit immature and the circumstances were way too contrived.

However, it does follow the standard BTB scenario.

SexecutionerSexecutionerover 2 years ago

Lack of character development and of course his stupid return to the slut made this a flop.

ctdansctdansover 2 years ago

please don't get back together. do a new DNA test and if it is your kid do the right thing but not with the cheater.

BOOMER1948BOOMER1948over 2 years ago

Good read until the reconciliations began. Mother in law was willing to cover for her daughter with no repercussions. I am, as many, a one and done person but accept that even I might work through one mistake but probably not since the wife had mother-in-law babysit and then cover for her daughter.

A five until the reconciliations.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 2 years ago

I read it again and I still like it. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Stan almost got what he deserved after what he did to Gloria. Jerry should really have plugged the battery charger. I wonder who set the trailer on fire? I hope his balls hurt for the rest of his life.

As far as Sheila is concerned, she was acting as a slut and she paid the price. If Jerry has any brains, the upstairs brains, I hope he never associates permanently with Sheila again. But he is likely to eventually start thinking with his dickhead, unfortunately, and his son will be his undoing!!! Sheila may have changed and matured but she will never gain the trust of the readers.

4*

BJ

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

Good story, she screwed up, but the DNA cleared up who was little Jerry's dad. Well written. 5/5

BH54BH54almost 2 years ago

Sad but hopefull.

ju8streadingju8streadingover 1 year ago

at least he got even with stan

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Call me an old Sentimental old fool, but after have been Divorced twice, I really like this kind of happy endings. Wished my divorces could of been this happy..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Needs an epilogue

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

If you even think you need a DNA test done, your wife might be a cum dumpster. And that 'might' is more than enough reason to hit the eject button.

Martyr2002Martyr20029 months ago

Another ok story, but again the MC’s have NO REDEEMING QUALITIES. A cheat and a violent thug.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...