All Comments on 'The Doctor and the Witch's Spell'

by TheAbsurd_student

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
please write shorter sentences

There might be a good story here. I can't tell because the language is so flowery and the sentences tortuously long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome

I love it. I love it ! I looove it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I don't knowww...

I feel the sentences were of perfect length. I like how you take the time to weave such beautiful spells with your words and descriptive details. Shorter sentences and less "flowery" words would've been too ordinary. Your story so far is simply magical, and I love it!

AbsurdAbsurdover 10 years ago
Your words are hot!!!

Great story so far. I wouldn't mind if your fingers wanted to use my keyboard !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing

I have read all your stories and am amazed at how skilled you are as a writer. This is such a beautifully written story and I'm so pleased I stumbled across your work.

Thanks for sharing your work on this wonderful site.

plsworkusernameplsworkusernameover 9 years ago
Great story

I loved the Requiem and just had to seek out the second installment. I was a bit taken aback when I realized that supernatural elements were involved in the plot line but soon found myself loving the idea. I on the other hand actually enjoyed, no LOVED and relished your "long sentences" and your "flowery language". This is exactly what captivated me and allowed me to actually feel the characters' emotions, their distress and longing. Please continue writing the way you do because it's what makes your stories stand out in literotica.com and makes you an excellent writer. The little flashbacks, the scene with Sherron's grandpa...all that makes your story special and may even teach members on literotica something ;) (I know I learned some new things). Never stop writing! :)

Randee2058Randee2058over 7 years ago
Difficult

Had a difficult time following the stories transition from the one preface to this last.

That said I like your vision.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous