The Doctor and the Witch's Spell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Veronica furrowed her brow, a hint of disbelief added to her thoughts as she processed what Sherron said. She sat away from her, only their legs touching. The loss of contact caused them both to shiver, as she swallowed unsteadily.

"Sherron, what exactly are you telling me. You sound like you're talking about having... I don't know, powers. Or abilities. What are these... strengths? I don't understand." She shook her head as her face melted into a mask of worry and wrought.

Sherron looked at her love so far away from her, silent tears falling as her emotions carried their weight above her, forming clouds. Veronica was still looking at her, waiting for an answer when she felt something fall on her leg. She saw a single rose petal floating down from above, as another followed its course. She blinked once, and upon opening her eyes the rose petals doubled in number, encircling her, falling all around them.

Mouth a gape; she lifted her gaze towards the ceiling as what appeared to be a gray cloud hovered above them, the petals falling from its fluffy center. Veronica let out all the breath in her lungs as she witnessed Sherron's power, petals falling on her face as soft as silk, touching her skin like a lover. She turned back at Sherron who was looking back at her, watching her spell unfold around them. Sher licked her lips, and sighed.

"I'm a witch, Vonni."

Veronica's lips opened, then closed. Her eyes were unwaveringly still, holding her stare as she assessed the sequence of events.

"You've been tampering with us the whole time, haven't you?" Veronica's eyes twitched with emotions, feeling certain she knew the direction their history had taken. Sherron's melancholic, languishing attitude from before vanished within a split second, replaced with alarm.

"No, Veronica. Don't think that, I never have tampered with anything regarding you or your personal lif-"

"Then explain us meeting the way we did. You had something to do with it!" She judged from the corner of the sofa, receding away from Sherron.

Sher cautiously sat up, scooting her legs underneath her so that she could try and console Veronica. She had a feeling this would be more difficult to explain to Veronica than anyone else. They had too much history together for it not to be magical. And, it was magical, but not for the reasons Veronica was currently thinking.

"I cannot influence you, Veronica. It's impossible." Sherron said patiently, knowing whatever fear Veronica felt would pass.

"The fuck it ain't! I don't believe you. I've been tricked." Her lip began to tremble as she hugged her legs to her chest.

"Veronica it's impossible because we have a connection. Our thoughts are our connection! We're telepathic with each other, don't you understand?" Sherron said with her raised voice, wanting to console the frightened soul beside her but keeping her boundaries. Love cannot exist without trust.

Vonni's head moved side to side, mouthing What?

"I cannot influence you or your actions, Veronica. I never have been able to. Nor do I want to. It's a choice to choose how you wield the power you hold. That enigma that encompasses our lives, you know? We have a connection, a bond, that defies reason or power, or anything that strives to ascend to something greater than itself or more. It's unbreakable. The way we met, Veronica, how it happened? It all happened the way it did because that's the way it was supposed to pan out and there was nothing else that could have happened. It was beyond our control. It was authentic. It was pure happening by chance. Nothing human can intervene with that." Sherron finished, lowering the volume of her voice to a whisper.

Veronica's shielded knees were lowered back to the couch, her arms trying to keep herself warm, imperceptibly rocking at a slow speed, tears falling from her cheeks.

"I'm scared, Sher. I'm scared."

Sherron leapt toward her, resting Veronica's head in her neck as she consoled her and let her cry. She calmed her tremors and cooed at her, running fingers through her raven hair.

"Feel the fear and let it pass. It's only a feeling, sweetheart. That's all it is. We both know what's more powerful than fear." Sherron murmured in her hair, kissing the top of her head.

"Love?" Veronica sniffled, her shaking subsiding.

Sherron squeezed her further, stroking her cheek as she kissed her hair. "Yes." She whispered, smelling lavender from Vonni's roots.

"What I am, Veronica. I inherited from my mother, as she did from hers. Within our family, there have been instances where the battle between good verses evil ensued, sometimes lasting for several years. Or even decades. But, do not fear it. I wasn't aware of my potential until after Femke passed, and even then, I forgot who I was. You, though. ...your love? That's my true power, Veronica. The power to move mountains."

Veronica whimpered within the embrace as Sherron held onto her tighter, feeling Von's arms encircle her.

"Just hold me, please." Veronica whispered.

"I am holding you, darling."

"Don't ever stop." The voice rested along the crease of where Sherron's neck met her shoulder, rubbing her cheek and covering the area with kisses. Sher's eyes closed, raking Veronica's hair from the base of her neck with her nails, causing Veronica to moan.

"Vonni..."

"Please..." Veronica was breathing harder, moving her head to meet Sherron's downcast eyes.

"C'mere."

Sherron's eyes locked onto Veronica's who was gazing into her hazel depths intently, her head resting on her chest, the heartbeat ringing. Then, Veronica lunged for her; their lips colliding on impact as moaning filled the premises. Breathing was erratic as hands dug into flesh, dragging along limbs as the tables kept turning, again and again of who would retain dominance. Sherron let the kissing and wandering hands continue until she felt Vonni's hand snake between her thighs, feeling her fingers slide into her entrance. Sherron caught her by the wrist, kissed Veronica hard, lips smacking as the carnal hunger they felt intensified. She broke off the kiss, their noses touching.

"Come with me." Sher's lips spoke softly, feeling them move along Veronica's, daring her to kiss her. Veronica's soft lips moved along hers, as her tongue emerged and licked them open from Sherron's startled gasp. Veronica lunged for her once again, sucking her breath as she gained control of Sherron, removing her hold of the wrist near Sherron's wet center. Her eyes shot open as she squealed, her hands digging into the leather of the couch.

She shoved her fingers in her harder for a second time, as Sherron screamed within the walls of her lips, causing Veronica to go into a sexual frenzy.

Suddenly, Veronica removed her index finger and replaced it with her middle and ring finger, burying them inside Sherron and curling into a 'come hither' gesture. Sher's eyes rolled as she mumbled, trying to escape the vacuum of Vonni's mouth. Oxygen was invaluable in a situation such as this, and it was then that Veronica fully clamped her lips to Sherron's, molding them, her tongue dancing along her lover's and she began fucking Sher in earnest with her fingers.

"Uhhhh!!" Sherron broke off her lip contact, choking on air as she moaned wantonly. She could hear Veronica's fingers sinking further and further into her as her other hand curled around her throat, squeezing. Sherron's eyes shot open in shock as time stood still. Veronica was above her, their lips touching, her right hand moving beneath them exquisitely, as her left began depriving her of oxygen; the fingers squeezing down and tightening.

"UH!" Sherron screamed when Vonni added a third finger. Sher's hips undulated from the attention, bucking to her movements.

"Feel me fucking you..." Veronica hushed out between her lips, huskily.

"Y-yes." Sherron whimpered, feeling her lips being tongued and spoken into, her throat tightening, as well as the walls of her most intimate center being invaded by another digit.

"Oh, God..." Sherron mumbled, screaming in alarm as the knuckles of Veronica's hand momentarily entered her.

"Feel me..." Veronica whispered, her hips melting into Sherron's own, rocking her further into the pillow and arm of the couch. Sherron grasped her back and shoulders, her eyes unfocused as she pleaded with her green-eyed lover.

"I want to feel everything."

Sherron's lungs practically collapsed as she felt Veronica grant her wish, pushing with force on her entrance, willing her to open for her. Veins pulsed in her neck as she scratched her back. Veronica seethed and bit her lip, as Sher felt her push further into her, the lips stretching to accommodate her hand.

Veronica snaked her tongue languidly within Sherron's heated mouth, tonguing her, as Sherron's throat struggled with the lack of air. Her hand was almost entirely inside Sher's pussy, her fingers dancing within the compact walls closing in. The movement of her hips pushed Sherron backward with force, causing her knees to buckle and bend.

Oh, she's trembling. Veronica thought as her respiring intensified. She felt her hand beginning to cramp, but she didn't care; Vonni would have Sherron's breath at the final moment and bask in the glow that would come directly after her peak. Sherron's narrow feet began paddling on Vonni's side with the movement, squealing and mewling as she felt herself being split open, becoming full.

"V-von there's no... n-no wa-" Sherron's sentence was cut short as Veronica's fist made progress, submerging further till the wet lips bordered her wrist.

"UHhhh..." Sherron cried out, feeling Veronica everywhere. She withdrew from her till her palm was outside her velvet glove, and then thrusted back in with an audible slick noise. Her hips shaking, they were elevated above the couch as the tips of her toes balanced on Vonni's shoulders, slipping off once Veronica plunged her hand in her a third time, getting used to the feeling. Vonni looked down below them, watching as her hand rested inside her, the walls hugging her fist in a wave of honey.

Now. Veronica said to herself, as she returned her gaze to Sherron's fogged state, sucking her mouth into a kiss. Life was breathed back into her body, as she thrashed about, feeling the orgasm build while Vonni's hand kept up the tempo: in and out, in and out.

The pulsing walls sucked her hand further inside her, the honey beginning to pool on the sides of her lover's pussy lips. Veronica moved her body into Sherron's, their breasts touching as she fucked Sher with abandon, plunging her hand in her wetness. The feeling that took hold of her was such a deep need, an infinite and profound craving to feel herself unite with Sher's body; to become one. Time was irrelevant in the whole matter, as Sherron's hips crashed back into Vonni's fist with force. It was the only clue Veronica needed. She began pummeling Sherron, as deep as she could go, the pain and pleasure of it all evident. Veronica squeezed Sherron's throat once more as she tipped over the precipice, soaring to new heights.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMM." A voice mumbled and screamed into Veronica's lips, as her arm that was connected to Sherron's center became coated with her love, the honey dripping onto the couch. Veronica moaned with her, fucking her deliriously, causing her to convulse beneath her. Veronica felt so alive watching her love's eyes look into hers, as she stole her breath, her fist diving inside her heat.

Sherron's hips buckled as she broke off the kiss, gasping for air as she moaned over, and over, and over, as if a record was skipping on a track.

"Ooooooooohhhh..... uuhhhhhhhhhmmmmmm.....ohhhhhhhhhhhhh Von."

Veronica felt hands on either side of her face, softly touching her cheeks, the fingers moving further along her skin, raking along her scalp as Veronica moved her neck with the movement, feeling her skin tingling as her nerves erupted into flames. She felt her own pussy wriggle with delight as it was stimulated, how, Veronica did not know. She broke away from the kiss as Sherron's body began to settle and tire, her lazy eyes hooded with mischief and lust.

"W-what are you doing to me, Sherr- UH!" She grunted as she felt her lips opening of their own volition, feeling a force entering. With effort, she removed her hand from within Sherron's center, seeing her wince below her from the sensitivity. She felt their tummies colliding with one another being so close, as Veronica brought her hand to her face, feeling inebriated with the intoxicating scent of her, as she inspected the honey that came from Sherron.

Sherron watched from below, her spell momentarily blocked with the flow of concentration Veronica was requiring from her, as she twirled her hand this way and that in front of her eyes. Slipping her tongue out of her mouth, Veronica made absolute sure that Sherron was watching her, as she licked the honey off her palm, her tongue curling along her digits. It was entrancing for Sherron, watching such an act, yet nothing took her by surprise than how Veronica stuck two of her fingers in Sherron's mouth, coating her tongue as it swirled around the digits, seeking the sweet taste.

Veronica leaned down, licking along Sher's lips as her fingers dug lovingly in and around the delicate mouth. Sherron began sucking vigorously on her own honey from the long fingers, compelling Veronica to remove them. She replaced her crashing mouth onto Sherron's, moaning as the two of them embraced each other with shaky limbs.

As they were kissing, the wonderful taste lingering, Vonni felt Sherron's hips move forcefully, spreading her legs, allowing her easier access to her center. Veronica smiled devilishly in the kiss, eyeing the writhing body beneath her as she felt their mounds touch. She gasped and giggled in the kiss, causing Sherron to smile.

* * * * *

"Do you know something I don't?" Sherron whispered the question as she licked around Veronica's mouth.

"Hmmmmm... maybe."

"That sounds dangerous." The voice replied as her tongue escaped its confines, licking Veronica's nose. She chuckled as she felt the soft, wet appendage licking the tip of her nose, ending with a quaint kiss on its surface. Vonni felt love blossoming within her heart again at the unexpected soft touch. It was so... comforting, Veronica thought to herself as she closed her eyes in peace.

Remembering her initial intentions, Veronica moved her right hand back to Sherron's mound, softly gliding her fingertips over the heated skin. Her lover stirred beneath her, gyrating her hips back and forth slowly, causing the lips of her pussy to swell. She felt Sherron's excitement as they kissed, her palm massaging the apex of her sex. She witnessed her eyes roll back with the sweetest, most yummy and delicious sound Veronica had ever heard. It was a fusion between a gasp and mewl, a perfect combination for her debilitating addiction to her.

Sherron's arm restrained Veronica's hand, pulling it away and joining it with her left to rest near her head. Vonni looked on, anxious but stoic. Using her gifted hands, Sherron spread Veronica's thighs apart, straightening her own legs to accommodate the change in position. Vonni felt like a voodoo doll, her limbs useless and beyond her control as she aligned her hips with Sherron's, her knees bending on the outside of the tan hips. She curled her feet beneath her, the instep of both her feet planting themselves on either side of her ass. Sherron guided her as she spread her own legs, wide. Fingers dug into Veronica's hips, caressing them as they moved, gaining momentum like a rolling stone on a hill.

"Oh, babygirl... Mmmmmmmmm," Veronica's hips jerked as she planted herself firmly, moving indefinitely faster. The cheeks of her ass were being manipulated with a repetitive pattern: squeeze, spread, massage and repeat.

Leaning over Sherron, Veronica's small breasts were in dangerously close range of her lover's lips, taunting her mouth to act. Sherron noticed the pink-capped nipple, soft and begging to be sucked as it hovered above her. She captured it in her mouth as Veronica's back arched into a beautiful bow, their kitties smashing into each other.

"Oh!" Veronica cried out.

"Mmmm!" Sherron murmured in unison.

Bucking wildly, Veronica felt herself lose any inhibitions she felt before, as she desperately needed to feel the release that had been tickling her mind for far too long. She restricted even more distance between them, her thighs snug as she felt Sherron's intimate lips slip against her own. Nails dug into her cheeks, scratching, spreading and holding her there as Vonni lost herself, lost control of her hips and thighs as she bucked and tribbed with the trembling mass of nerves below her.

Veronica sat straight up, leaning back and holding Sherron's thighs for support. The muscles twitched beneath her grip as Sherron bended her knees, spreading further, acting as arm rests for Von as Sherron grasped the soft, peach-colored bum, kneading it as she rubbed herself on her, back and forth in the beautiful continuous motion.

The orgasm impacted her in a great wave as her pale body went rigid, her hips moving of their own volition, as her striking angelic face contorted into an expression of ecstasy, her jaw falling as soul-melding moans fell from her lips, her head lolling to and fro as Sherron grunted, hammering her hips into Veronica.

She went into overdrive.

Veronica screamed as her head shot back, the light beneath her green eyes propelling her soul to the heavens. The sounds of their unified lovemaking intensified their emotions, as Sherron witnessed Veronica's body undulating from her low vantage point. Several parts of her body were on fire; the flesh providing proof as the surface reddened on her chest, near her neck and more specifically, on her pulsing flower that was rocking with Sherron's, faster and faster, till Sherron's orgasm knocked into her with full force. The golden-hazel eyes rolled beneath her skull, her back arching with Veronica's movements. The crescendo reached its limit as their legs began to shake from their locked positions, crying out, hearing their moans ricochet off the walls.

Veronica gasped as she stilled herself, forcing Sherron to a halt with her palm planted between her breasts, trying to regain balance as her breath returned to her. She slumped on top of Sherron, feeling arms wrapping her up like a blanket, their legs intertwining as they felt their juices mingle with their thighs. Both mewled as their voices carried like zephyr, flowing through their sweat and honey soaked hair, cooling the heated skin.

Veronica nuzzled her face in Sherron's neck, kissing the tattoo there. When they had their eyes level with each other, they watched as they kissed each other, smiling and moaning with the afterglow. Veronica felt as though she could stay there in her arms for the duration of time, lying close, forgetting the world and the worries of tomorrow. She felt so safe. A feeling of comfort was apparent to Veronica, as she allowed herself to blanketed by the security she felt within her arms.

They murmured to one another, as their eyes grew heavy with sleep and exhaustion. Sherron mumbled under her breath, causing Veronica to inquire.

"Hmmmm... my love?"

"Switch places with me."

Veronica opened a curious green eye, scrutinizing Sherron beneath her gaze.

"Why should I?" She questioned.

Silence followed. Then, without warning, Veronica's body was flipped with the quickest of movements; she was underneath Sherron within a matter of moments. All the air flew out of the raven-haired goddess, as Sherron secured her wrists behind Veronica's head with her own. As Sher's hands began trailing down Veronica's sides, Vonni flashed a snide grin, only to recoil back in horror as her hands stayed put and didn't budge. She looked above her to find her wrists locked in a serpentine embrace, devoid of any tying device.