The Doctor and the Witch's Spell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Returning her gaze to the minx on top of her, she growled out of annoyance.

"This is cheating!"

Sherron ignored her as she kissed her sides, the nails trailing softly along her torso and thighs.

"You'll be sorry if you don't release me!" Veronica spat, anger rising within her at being chained. Sherron lifted her gaze to the hostile greens, and in an instant, she was silenced.

"You and what army?" She called out from the darkness, her lips descending further; the wetness of her lips leaving footprints, almost acting like breadcrumbs for her to follow in the moonlight. Veronica quivered, feeling her legs being spread as small, soft hands massaged her inner thighs, lips leaving kisses along the tender flesh. Vonni swallowed hard when she felt her lover's hot breath over her intimate lips, the delicate flower oozing honey.

Oh my god. Oh my god, this isn't happening! I'm about to get munched to a blissful end! No, no, no, no, no, she can't restrain me like this! Veronica protested in vain with her thoughts as she thrashed from above, her imprisonment snug like a tight rope.

Golden eyes the color of honey sparkled from the darkness as the sweetest tongue snaked inside Vonni's lips, making her coo with wanting.

"Oh, Sherron."

Sherron's eyes were unwavering as her mouth engulfed Vonni's kitty lips, slurping with loving fervor as Veronica squirmed.

"Uh! Uhhhhh, fuck... Fuck! F-fuck, yeh. Don't stop! Oh, p-please don't!" A hungering siren called out, begging with arduous effort as she squinted her eyes, her teeth gritted and seething.

A tongue glided along Veronica's clitoral hood, edging her beany further and further back, her palms spreading the pussy lips to her entranced stare. Veronica wasn't as developed as Sherron was, when considering her magic button, but with enough caring and loving caresses, she could stick out from beyond her mound and lips. She watched in a daze as her hands spread her further apart, the magic button straining to be touched as it swelled with blood and heat. Sherron locked her eyes onto Veronica's when her lips took her in, sucking her in fully once, twice, letting her fall as the ghostly-white hips jerked with each drawing of Sher's mouth.

"Oh god, I feel her, baby I'm gon' cum. Oh my god, please!" Her burr was evident with her high-pitched squeaks of delight as she cried out.

Lips ensnared Veronica's clit as she forced her in her mouth; the short fast sucks causing Sherron's head to bob. A sharp gasp took in all the air she could, as she felt her arms fall from their invisible imprisonment, immediately locking her claws in Sherron's tendrils as she shrieked, slamming her hips into the hungry mouth.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Uuuhhhhhh yessss-OH!" Veronica grimaced, her brow furrowed in pain, as she slumped back onto the cushion, her eyesight blurring with the decrease in focus. The warm, wet walls of Sherron's lips left her sensitive pearl, instead feeling a tongue wriggling around in the gooey center. Veronica whimpered as the tongue left her, eyes closed shut so that she could recuperate.

After what felt like hours pass, Veronica felt her mind and body sinking into the sofa, reeling her back to the thoughts of sleep when she felt dripping along her lips. She tongued the sweetness out of reflex, salivating as she realized what was above her. Her eyes took in the sultry image of Sherron's lips hovering above her, the honey smeared over her mouth as evidence of her passion, her cum dripping off the full lips into her open mouth.

It wasn't until they were sharing their reward till Vonni felt her spark go out, her eyelids acting like heavy weights, as she sighed, cuddling with Sherron beneath the fur blanket that materialized out of thin air.

A lullaby of heartbeats lulled her to that distant slumber, feeling her dreams take flight in the most graceful way. Soft lips grazed her brow, kissing her several times before lying motionless, resting her lips there as an everlasting calm cocooned them.

The thought was still fresh in her mind as she slipped from conscious, ebbing and flowing along the river of dimensions.

I love you, Sherron.

*

The second installment of Requiem is a great shift in time as the story progresses further into a bubbling mass of uncertainty, covering all sides of this peculiar paradox with all the wonder and excitement from before. I hope you'll continue reading to find out what will happen between the two lead characters; their future is still a mystery to me, and in a way, I suppose it always will be.

-TAS