The Doctor Ch. 02

Story Info
His house.
865 words
3.83
17k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 11/04/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wake up to find the nurse signing papers next to me. She tells me that I'm being released. She just tells me I have to sign and initial some things.

She wheels me out in the wheelchair to the front and to my surprise Antonio is waiting my the door. He smiles.

"Hey Alex, how are you feeling?" says Antonio.

"I'm good just a little sore. Thanks for helping me out." I say.

He helps me into the car and he starts to drive to his place. I ask him if Michael was there when he got my things. He tells me that Michael wasn't there.

As we are on our way to his place I sit there thinking." Am I going into a trap? Is he going to be another Michael? Maybe I really should have left to the shelter. I'll just keep my guard up and make sure he doesn't get too close."

He taps my shoulder and then I realize we are at his house. I step out the car and look at his house. It is a beautiful home. It is a stone front home, with a four-car attached garage. It looks to be about a $500,000 home.

He walks me inside.

"Welcome to my house." says Antonio.

"You have such a beautiful home." I say.

He walks me up the stairs and I see many doors and he opens one door and he tells me that this is the bathroom. He walks further down the hallway and he opens another door.

"This is your room." he says.

"Thanks." I say.

I walk in and I close the door and I look around the room. All my things are in it and I see a nice king size bed. I lay down on it and start thinking about Michael and I start crying. I think about how I was a fool. How I thought he loved me. I hear a knock at the door.

"Are you okay?" Antonio says from outside the door.

I wipe my eyes. "Yes I'm okay." I say.

I hear him breathe hard and he says okay dinner lunch will be ready in an hour or so. Before I know it, I'm fast asleep. I hear the door open, in my sleep and then I hear the door close.

I open my eyes and I see a lovely BLT sandwich. I pick it up and I start eating it. I finish it quickly and I chug the water down. I pick up my plate and cup and I open the door. I stick my head out to see if Antonio is out there but he's not. I walk to the kitchen and I quietly wash my dishes.

I stand at the sink, looking out the window. I then hear the front door open and I run back to my room. I lay back on the bed. I hear a door open up somewhere down the hallway and then the door close. I quickly put on shoes and my coat. I grab my phone, my wallet and the keys Antonio gave me.

I walk out my room and I walk out the front door. I start walking and I end up by the mall. I walk down to the cafeteria in the mall and I buy myself a pretzel. I sit on a bench eating my pretzel and thinking. I was so deep in thought and must have been sitting there for hours.

I get up and walk outside and start on my way back to the house. I look at the time and it says 5 o'clock. I walk through the front door.

"I was so worried. I thought something happened to you. I didn't have your number so I couldn't call you to see if you were okay." said Antonio.

"Sorry.... I went down to the mall." I say.

"It's okay. Please next time tell me your going out, so I don't get worried." said Antonio.

I grab a piece of paper and write my number down and I hand it to him.

"Thanks." said Antonio

"Do you wanna go into the living room with me and watch a movie?" Antonio asks.

I accept his offer. He leads me into the living room and he sits on the right side of the love seat. I sit on the far, far, far left side of the love seat. He presses play on the movie.

I start to doze off. I fall into a deep sleep. I feel some moving. I open my eyes and realize I'm laying against Antonio.

"You fell asleep and you fell over and landed on me. I didn't want to move because you were asleep, but I really had to use the bathroom so I was trying to get up without waking you.... Sorry that didn't work." said Antonio.

I sit up straight.

"I'm sorry about falling asleep as ending up on you." I say as I look down shyly.

Antonio lifts up my head and he cups my face. We stare into each others eyes. I then feel something strong for him. Antonio slowly leans in.

To be continued...