The Doctor is In Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ted's eyebrows immediately jumped up and I felt him pull his hand back. He leaned away from me and immediately started to shake his head.

"No way." Ted said, as he shook his head forcefully. "No fucking way, Sally!"

"Teddy!" I exclaimed. "Shhh! Keep your voice down and just wait a minute!" I said as I got up and closed the bedroom door quickly so Sara wouldn't hear us talking."

"Don't be so loud!" I said, standing in front of my brother with my hands on my hips. "She's already here. Just give me a minute to explain, would you?"

I started out by explaining to my brother how I simply couldn't be the one to spank him. I told him I trusted Sara and I knew she'd keep it a secret so that only the three of us would ever know. I assured him I'd be there and stay by his side the whole time, and I'd make sure he wasn't mistreated in any way.

Ted wasn't happy about this turn of events, at all. In fact, I think it's fair to say he was pretty pissed off. But, after a few minutes I calmed him down and once I explained things, he didn't seem as angry with me.

"But, I get to be dressed, right?" He asked. "You're not going to let her spank me like this, are you? In your panties?"

"No," I answered, "you're not putting your clothes on. In fact, if you look around, you'll see your clothes are gone.... they're not even in here any more, Teddy. I took them out and hid them after your examinations were over. All you have is your panties...... that's it and that's how you're going to be spanked."

"But, don't worry about it." I said immediately. "She already knows you're only going to be wearing panties, and she's fine with it. And, like I said, this will be kept private..... just between the three of us."

Ted sat before me a wrecked man. The happiness that was in his face after the shower and while he was picking out his panties was now gone. He stared silently at his feet and kept shaking his head back and forth. I bent down in front of him and reached out to take his hands in mine.

"Teddy, look at me." I said, trying to coax his eyes up from he floor. "Come on, look at me." I asked again.

When he did, I reminded him he gave me his word not to question my methods and told him how much I'd respect him if we went through with it. I promised him it would be over quickly, and then Sara would leave immediately. There wouldn't be any laughing or name calling and he wasn't going to be persecuted for wearing panties or because he was being spanked. All he had to do was buck up, walk in there with me, take his spanking and it would be all over forever.

Ted started fidgeting with his hands, something I've seen him do many times when he was nervous or agitated, and I could see he wanted to say something, but was hesitating for some reason.

"What is it, Teddy?" I asked. "Do you want to say something?"

"What if....." he replied, "what if I, you know, get hard, or something in front of her."

"Teddy, first of all, Sara's a nurse so she's seen naked men before and knows all about erections. Second of all, you probably will get hard, but you have a beautiful penis and there's no reason you should be anything other than proud of it. Third of all," I said, as I looked up into his eyes, "she's spanked men before and she's seen men in panties before. Let's just go in there and get it over with. I promise -- less than thirty minutes from now it will all be over, she'll be gone and you'll be getting your reward. You want that don't you? To get your reward, I mean?"

I could see the dilemma in my brother's eyes. But, I knew he'd go through with it. He didn't want to, but, he had no other choice. After all, I really did hide his clothes, so he didn't have anything to wear other than his panties. I was completely honest with him about Sara, the spanking, and everything else. All we needed was an answer from him.

"Please, Teddy. Let's get this over with." I said softly, standing up to put my arms around him. "You gave me your word you would do it. It will all be over in less than thirty minutes, I promise."

"Okay." He answered, so softly I could barely hear it. And as soon as he said it, I pulled back from my hug and put my hand on his cheek. "It's for the best, Teddy." Then, bending down in front of him, I adjusted his panties so they looked perfect, pulled the back down over his perfect ass and smoothed them out. Then standing, I leaned up and kissed him on the cheek.

"Ready?" I said. "Let's go do this."

Ted nodded his head up and down, and with that I took him by the hand, walked to the bedroom door, opened it, and pulling him behind me, we walked silently down the hall toward the kitchen.

Every step I took down that short hallway brought us closer and closer to something I knew was going to hurt my big brother, but, it had to be done. It was one of the most important parts in changing Ted's behavior and I knew if he went through with it, he'd be happy he did. Not only because he'd get to be Shannon's fantasy doctor, but also because he'd get a terrific reward and be able to live out all his fantasies and desires with me if he did. And, as we got a step or two away from the kitchen doorway, I stopped and turned to look at him, whispering, "When we go in here, show me how brave you can be. If you do, you won't regret it. That's something I can give you MY word on."

Then, smiling at him and reaching down to playfully squeeze his cock, I pulled him into the kitchen.

Sara was sitting at the kitchen table and she stood up, pleasantly smiling as we entered. I looked at the way Sara was dressed, and I was happy she dressed nicely. She's a very petite girl, and unlike me, she's quite voluptuous on top. She was dressed in a short jean skirt, cute sandals and a tight orange t-shirt that showed more cleavage than I could ever hope to have.

I saw her glance down at Ted's panties as she saw him, but it wasn't a long, lingering stare, and I appreciated the fact she didn't make my brother feel uncomfortable about the way he was dressed my staring at him for a long time.

She took a few steps toward us and stuck out her hand to Ted. "Hi." She said. "I'm Sara. You must be Sally's friend, Ted." Surprisingly enough, Ted reached out his hand and very politely said, "Yes, I'm Ted. Nice to meet you, Sara."

I prepared myself for an awkward moment where we all looked at each other in silence wondering what to do next, but, as soon as they finished shaking hands, Sara took control of everything.

"Ted," she said, as we stood there together, "Sally asked me to come over and do this because she couldn't do it herself and didn't know who else to ask. So, before we go any further, I want you to know that I'm not judging anyone, I'm not making assumptions about anything and as far as I'm concerned, what ever happens here is private between the two of you, so you don't have to worry about me saying anything to anyone about what happens here tonight."

Sara looked at me, then back at my brother and I said, "Thanks, Sara. We really appreciate you saying that, don't we, Ted."

Ted was actually handling this pretty well so far, and when he smiled a little and said, "Thank you," I started to feel like we were off to a good start.

"Now," Sara continued, "let's see what we have here." She pulled a chair away from the kitchen table, turned the chair around so it faced us and sat down in it. As she sat, her legs separated a little and I could easily see her white panties under her short skirt, and I was sure Ted could see them, too.

Sara held out her hands and motioned for Ted to move forward. "Step closer Ted." She said. When he only took one step, Sara looked up at me and then up at Ted. "Closer, please." She said nicely, reaching out and pulling him right in front of her, almost to the point where his legs were touching her knees.

"If you co-operate and play along, we can get this done pretty quickly, Ted." Sara said to him. "Now, put your hands on your hips and leave them there. Don't move them. Understand?"

The tone in Sara's voice was pleasant, but, firm. She wasn't being harsh, but, I got the feeling she could be if she was pushed. Ted looked at me, and I nodded my head to him, indicating he should do as she asked. Then, obediently, Ted moved his hands to hips and relaxed.

Without saying another word or asking permission, Sara reached up to the waistband of Ted's panties and whisked them down to his knees. "I just need to check you for any pre-existing injuries, scratches or bruises, Ted. Be still and don't move." She said without looking at either Ted or I.

My heart fluttered as she reached out and took his penis in her hand and moved it all around as she inspected it. While she looked at him, she said, "I've spanked a lot of men, Ted, so you don't have to be worried about getting an erection in front of me. It happens almost every time, so don't be embarrassed if you get hard. But, I won't be happy if you ejaculate, so, if you get the feeling you're getting too excited, I suggest you say something before it's too late. Am I clear on that?"

My brother tried to speak, and after he cleared his throat, he simply said, "Yes."

I was amazed to see my brother's cock starting to get hard, but when I looked closer at the way Sara was holding him, it made sense. She wasn't just holding his penis as she looked at it, she was rhythmically squeezing him, intentionally trying to arouse him and get his cock hard. I smiled to myself as I watched her do it, hoping she'd bring his wonderful cock to life and I'd get to see her play with it.

I wasn't disappointed, either. She kept at it, and soon his cock was hard, pointing toward the ceiling and she delicately stroked him. Sara looked at him closely, leaning in to within a few inches of his straining tool.

"Turn to the right." Sara instructed him, without any emotion in her voice. She kept her left hand on his cock, and kept lightly stroking him and squeezing him as he turned. She leaned around him and looked at his left butt cheek, bringing her free hand up and gently touching his ass as if she was inspecting him there, too. All the while, the hand on his cock kept moving slowly up and down his hard member.

"Turn to the left, now." Sara said, deftly switching hands to grasp his cock with her right hand so she could inspect his other cheek with her left hand. I noticed she started to stroke him faster with her right hand..... she'd jack him for a few seconds and then she'd stop, repeating that same cycle every few seconds as she looked him over.

"Okay, almost done." She said, as she let go of his erection. "Face away from me now."

When he did, Sara looked up at me and mouthed the words, "Nice cock" and smiled a huge grin at me, knowing full well Ted couldn't see what she was doing. Then, giving me the 'thumbs up' sign, she looked down at Ted's butt.

"Sally," she said, in her monotone voice, "I need you to hold his penis and testicles away from his body for a few seconds." Surprised, I looked at her and she was smiling up at me from her chair, nodding her head for me to do it. So, reaching over between Ted's legs, I took hold of his now throbbing cock with my left hand and reached under it with my right to gently cradle his balls in my hand.

"Bend over, Ted." She said. "I need to check between your cheeks."

"What?" Ted asked. "Are you serious?"

"Please don't make me ask again." Sara simply replied. "I have to make sure you don't have any injuries. You've been good so far," Sara added, "please don't make this any more difficult than it already is. Just bend over."

Ted bent over, but, as he did, he took his hands off his hips to balance himself. "Hands on your hips, please." Sara immediately instructed him, then adding, "And, I need you to bend over some more."

Ted bent over a little more and I held his cock and balls up against his belly. Sara reached out and pulled his butt cheeks apart and looked between them. "I still can't see well enough." Sara said. "Please bend over more." She asked, "Bend over far enough that you can see my knees, Ted. That should do it."

Again, Ted bent lower, and I could tell he was trying to cooperate. I stooped down myself to make holding his cock and balls easier as he bent over, and sure enough, Ted was now bent over far enough to look between his own legs and see Sara's knees. But, that's not all he could see.

Sara had mischievously spread her legs as she sat in the chair, and Ted had a perfect view up her skirt and I knew he was looking at her panties again. "Damn," I said to myself, "she's good at this."

Sara finally told him to hold it right there, and as she reached up to spread his cheeks again, I saw her legs open a little more. I'm sure he could see the entire crotch panel of her panties, now, and as she looked between his cheeks for a few moments, I felt my brother's cock twitch as he looked directly up her skirt.

"Turn around and face me now." Sara said.

I let go of my brother's balls and his erection, and pulled my hands back as he stood up and turned around.

Then, looking directly at me, and not at Ted, she told me she didn't see any injuries or any reason we couldn't move ahead. "Alright," I answered, "let's get it over with, then."

Calmly, she reached out to the panties that were at my brother's knees and pulled them up the same way I had, slowly and carefully, but she left the head of his cock poking out the top of the panties.

Then, she looked up at him and quite matter of factly, said, "Ted, I don't know what you've read, or what you know about adult spanking, but, I don't believe in counting swats, or humiliation, or any of that BDSM stuff. In a minute, I'm going to put you in position and I'm going to spank you until Sally stops me. It won't affect me one iota if you scream, cry or beg me to stop. If you move out of position, I'm just going to step back and stop, and it'll be between you and Sally if I continue or leave."

Then looking at me and then back to my brother, Sara asked, "Do you both understand what's going to happen?"

Ted nodded, bashfully, and I told her I understood.

"Okay, then," Sara said, as she stood up and looked at Ted, "Take your panties off and hand them to me."

I'm pretty sure my brother knew he was only moments away from getting his swats, and I watched as he pushed his panties down and stepped out of them. He was nervous, I know, and I watched his breathing rate carefully as he stood up all the way and handed his panties to Sara.

I watched curiously as she kneeled down in front of him and asked me to hold his erection straight out in front of him. Since he was so hard, I simply put my hand on the head of his cock and pressed down on it until his cock stuck out level with the floor.

"Perfect." Sara said. "Just hold it there for a few seconds."

Then, I watched her wrap his panties around the base of his cock and tie them in a loose knot around his shaft. As she stood up, she said it wasn't uncommon for males to leak when they were spanked, explaining that tying a pair of panties at the base of his penis should avoid any embarrassment. "It's for his own dignity," Sara explained, "just be careful when you undo them. There's usually a good amount of leakage in there."

Finally, she turned to my brother and said, "Ted, I don't know you at all, and we may never meet again. I don't know what you did to deserve being spanked, but, I don't want you to hate me for being the one that spanks you. I've treated you with complete respect and honor so far and I expect you to treat me the same in return."

Sara walked around Ted and I, right up to the kitchen table. We watched as she picked up the large beach towels, unfolded them and then refolded them to her liking. She laid the towels out, one on top of the other and then asked me to get the tissues and the aloe lotion.

Both she and Ted watched silently as I took the few steps across the kitchen to pick up a full box of tissues and then reach into a cabinet to find the bottle of aloe lotion I kept for sunburns. Walking back to them, I stood next to my brother and handed them both to her.

She took the aloe lotion and set it at the far edge of the kitchen table and told me to use it liberally on his butt cheeks, being very careful as I did it, right after the spanking. "Believe me," Sara said, looking directly at Ted, "that stuff works wonders after being spanked. If you put it on immediately, I swear your butt will feel better in five minutes or less."

Then, Sara reached out and pulled several tissues out of the tissue box and handed them to my brother. "You're probably going to need these. It's going to sting, and it's no shame to cry, Ted. I've seen the biggest, strongest men you can ever image cry while being spanked, so it's okay if you do, too. It doesn't mean you're a baby if you cry, Ted."

And, without waiting another second, she put her arms around Ted's waist and moved him up to the kitchen table. "When I tell you, I want you to bend down and put your forearms on these towels, Ted. The padding will keep you from hurting your elbows and wrists, so keep your hands and arms on top of the towels. Don't rise up, don't move and don't get angry. It will go much faster if you force yourself to stay just like that and let it happen."

Sara looked at me, and asked me if I had any questions. I told her I didn't, and then she turned to Ted and asked him the same thing. I could see fear in Ted's eyes and when he didn't answer, Sara looked back at me and told me to put him in position.

I moved behind my brother and guided him a little closer to the table. With my hands on his waist, I whispered up to him to be brave and told him it would be over very soon. Then, I put my hand on his back and gently pushed him down until he bent on his own, resting his forearms on the thick towels with his hands in front of him.

The height of the table and the position he was in was perfect for receiving a spanking, and I could see that Sara knew exactly what she was doing, probably from years of experience. I helped Ted move around and get comfortable, adjusting his arms and his feet until he said he felt stable.

When I looked up, Sara was standing there with a black, leather covered paddle in her hand. It was about twelve inches long in total length, and probably four inches wide.... and it looked very sturdy.

Holding the paddle so my brother wouldn't see it if he looked back at us, Sara motioned me over to the right side of Ted's body and told me to reach down and circle my fingers around the very top of his scrotum. "If he moves," she whispered over to me, "you pull. Got it?"

I nodded and reached down, wrapping my fingers around his ball sack as she said. Then, I glanced up to look at Ted, and as soon as I did, I heard this tremendous 'Slap' that thundered and echoed through the room, forcing Ted's body to lurch forward, and he let out a yell that was nothing less frightening.

"Fuck!" My brother screamed. He tried to rise up, but, Sara's hand was on his back to keep him down. Almost immediately, I saw her swing and hit him again. She pulled the paddle way back and in a strong, forceful, manner, guided the paddle to his butt a third time.

Just like the first swat, Ted lurched when he felt the sting of the second and third swat. I felt him try to back away from the table after the third one, so I tightened my grip on his balls and thankfully, he went back into position. Then, again, I heard the 'Slap' and Ted howled out loud in a mournful, pitiful manner.

I had no idea little, petite Sara could spank this hard or deliver the swats this fast. In the space of fifteen seconds, she'd already hit him four times, and, I don't care what anyone says, small or not, she hit him hard, and I mean damn hard.

Again, I heard the sound of leather against flesh, and in a panic, I looked back at Ted's butt, expecting to see welts or bleeding or something, but, instead I saw five small areas of pink, each one maybe four inches wide, three on one side and two on the other.