The Doctor is In Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara saw me looking and quickly pointed to a spot at the bottom of his left butt cheek and then reared back and let him have it again. Sure enough, she'd hit her target exactly and as I watched, she swung again and hit the exact same spot on the other cheek.

By now, the pink from the previous swats had turned to red, and I could see she placed the swats perfectly so they didn't overlap. Damn, I was impressed. After the seventh swat, I looked up at my brother and his head was hanging down between his arms. His face was contorted, his eyes were squinted and he was biting his lower lip in pain.

"Teddy?" I said softly. "You okay?"

He turned his head to look at me when he heard me call his name, and just as he did, Sara unloaded another swat. Ted's face convulsed and he yelped like a wounded dog. I felt his legs start to tremble and then all of a sudden, Ted let out his breath and along with it, my brother began to cry.

He wasn't faking it, either. He was gasping for air and trying to catch his breath and sobbing all at the same time. Tears began to stream down his face, and as another swat hit his poor butt, I realized I couldn't take any more of this. I couldn't let this go on. Sara warned me it would sting and hurt like hell, and I could tell from the way Ted was yelping and crying, she was right.

Ted was openly and outright crying... his nose was running profusely, tears were flooding from his eyes and his face was a deep crimson color. He looked up at me and I could see in his eyes that he was begging me to put a stop to it. I glanced back at Sara, and I think she knew he'd had enough, too. She hunched her shoulders and looked at me, as if she wanted to know if she could continue, or not.

I held my hand up, shaking my head from side to side and then looked down at my brother's ass. Sara leaned over to me and whispered in my ear, "He's had enough, Sally." She said. "I'm going to go ahead and let myself out. Get that aloe on him immediately, and Sally," she added, "he did fine, would you tell him that for me? Tell him I said he did good and he was brave."

I whispered back I would tell him what she said, and she told me not to worry about him. "He'll be fine. If you use the lotion right away, most of the sting will be gone in a few minutes and the only thing that will be bruised is his ego, and if you reward him well enough, even his ego will heal pretty quickly."

Then, as I watched, Sara reached for her purse, stuck the black paddle down inside it and walked to my front door and left without looking back. It hadn't been more than a minute since the last swat and she was already gone, leaving me alone with my crying, broken brother bent over my kitchen table.

"Teddy," I said, leaning down to him, "It's over now. She's gone."

I thought the knowledge that Sara was gone would make him feel better, but, as soon as I said it, his body went limp and he began to cry and sob uncontrollably, much worse than before. He was huffing and puffing as he leaned against the table, trying to hold himself up, and once again, my heart went out to him and I struggled with what I was doing.

Quickly remembering the lotion, I reached for it and squeezed a handful of the thick, green lotion into the palm of my hand and carefully began to apply it to his red buns. Lightly and gently, I covered his poor, flaming ass with the salve, and when I thought I covered it, I realized it had already been absorbed, so I squeezed out another handful and started over again.

I didn't realize it at first, but, Ted's sobbing had died down. He was whimpering, but his legs had stopped shaking and when I glanced up at him from behind, he was wiping his eyes and his nose with the tissues Sara gave him.

"Please, Teddy," I said, "stay like you are for a minute and let me put this lotion on you."

I went back to work covering his butt cheeks a second and then a third time with the aloe lotion. Each time I covered him, his sniffling and whimpering got less and less, and by the third coating, he was wiping his eyes dry and blowing his nose, but he wasn't crying anymore.

The redness on my brother's ass had dissipated and all I could see were some pink blotches that appeared to be evenly spaced across his buttocks. I was more amazed than ever at Sara's ability to spank Ted so effectively and so precisely. She never hit him twice in the same place and from the way my brother reacted to his ordeal, she knew exactly what to expect and exactly what to do. And sure enough, just as Sara said it would be, his cock was now soft.

By the time Sara had been gone five minutes and I'd applied three coats of aloe on Ted's tender butt, he seemed to be almost completely recovered. I leaned over next to him and he looked at me. "It's over, Teddy." I said.

"Now, you're completely forgiven for what you did and we never have to talk about it again." I added.

"Sara said you did really good, Teddy, and I think that means something because she's spanked a lot of men. She said you were brave." I went on. "And I'm so proud of you..... I know that must have been so hard to go through."

I reached for a tissue and wiped the last traces of tears away from Ted's eyes and kissed his cheek lightly. Then smiling at him as we both looked at each other, I said, "You've earned your reward, big brother. Just tell me what you want. Tell me what you want me to do and I'll do it. No questions asked...... anything you want."

The look on Ted's face changed and despite what he'd been through, I could see the thought of being sexually rewarded cheered him up.

"The panties I have on are drenched, Teddy." I whispered into his ear. "Seriously, they are sopping wet. Do you want them? Do you want to look at them? Do you want to sniff them? Want me to touch myself for you? Want me to get naked, or suck you off, or what? Please tell me what I can do for you."

Not wanting to wait, and unable to have any patience at all, I grabbed his hand and stood him up. Seeing his panties, which Sara had tied around the base of his perfect cock, I knew they'd have to come off for his reward, so I got down on my knees and held his soft cock in front of me. Remembering what Sara said about leaking, I carefully untied the panties while pinching him off, and when the panties were loose, I simply dropped them on the floor and scooted up close to him and took his flaccid penis in my mouth.

Then, unsure of what would happen, I released my fingers pinching off his penis and was surprised to feel a large amount of his precum flow freely into my mouth. There was a ton of it, and as it flowed out of him, I sucked it up, twirled it around in my mouth with my tongue, and finally, I swallowed. When I took this tool out of my mouth, the aftertaste of him precum overtook me and I devoured his cock, feeling it grow hard again as I sucked, licked and kissed his perfect package. I remained on my knees for several minutes, until his cock was completely hard, and then I lost all ability to be considerate and understanding of what he wanted for a reward. "Fuck that!" I said to myself. "I've waited too long."

I stood up and without saying a word to my brother, I pulled him by the hand into my living room and stopped in front of the couch. Looking straight into his eyes, I put my fingers into the waistband of my shorts and I shoved them all the way down and stepped out of them. "Look at me." I said.

Pulling my shirt up to just beneath my breasts, I stood in front of my brother in just my panties. His eyes were riveted to my crotch, and I could see him staring at me. His hand went to his cock and he began to stroke himself. "Oh, Gawd," I moaned out loud, "Teddy, please don't make yourself cum, okay?" I begged.

His eyes never left my panties, and I proudly stood on display in front of him for several minutes, just letting him look at me. Finally, I shuffled my feet apart and traced my fingers over my panty encased pussy and he stared at me in disbelief and wonder. He came a step closer and watched intently, and as the minutes clicked by, I put on a show for him, displaying myself lewdly and rubbing my pussy over my panties while I watched him fist his incredible cock.

As he watched, I moved slowly to the couch and sat down. He followed me, staying two or three feet away, stroking his cock as he watched me. Then, scooting my butt as close to the edge of the couch as I could, I boldly lifted my legs, put my heels on the edge of the cushion and let my legs fall completely open, giving him a perfect view of my pantied pussy, wide open for him to see.

He was jacking himself faster now, and as he did it, the fire in me got hotter and hotter. "Get on your knees in front of me." I said, almost breathless. "Put your head between my legs, Teddy, and smell my panties."

In a daze, he got down on his knees and carefully bent in, nose first and stopped when he was about three inches from my pussy. "Just tell me what you want, Teddy." I said again. "Want me to take these off for you? You can see my pussy and smell my panties at the same time if you want to." I panted.

Again, there was no answer from my brother. He just kept on stroking himself and staring between my legs. My right hand fell between my legs, and I traced up and down between my labia while he watched. My panties, already drenched, were stuck to my skin and as I drug my fingers up and down my lips, they stayed inside the folds of my labia and I could feel and hear Ted's excitement as he watched me touch myself. I felt amazingly sexy and happy with myself for letting him look at me being so nasty.

Slowly, I reached forward and put my hands around his neck and pulled his face right into me, moving his head until I felt his nose directly adjacent to my vaginal opening. On his own, he began to move his head up and down, rubbing his nose between my lips -- up over my clitoris and way down to my vagina. Oh, it felt so nice to finally feel the touch of someone else between my legs..... it had been so long.... so very long and I shuddered each time his nose brushed by clit.

"Please, Teddy." I moaned. "Don't make yourself cum. Just tell me when you're ready and I'll suck you...... I'll give you the best suck job any man has ever had, Teddy. I promise I will..... please don't take that away from me."

"Okay." He moaned, looking up at me. "Okay."

So, I settled back and just watched him enjoy my crotch and the look, feel, taste and smell of my panties and my pussy. I think this was exactly what he needed and wanted right now, to be able to see me and smell me close up -- closer than he's ever been able to get when he was peeking at me through the bathroom window. This was real, and fifteen years of fantasy dreams were being put to bed as he got to experience the real thing.

His nose felt heavenly as it grazed up and down my slit and as I watched him, he'd periodically look up at me and smile. "You can have these panties when we're done," I whispered to him, "and I'll give you more, Teddy. You can have my panties every day."

I was absolutely delirious with desire and pleasure from the way his nose was playing with my clit and each time I felt him touch me there, I start to feel like I was close to cuming and then he'd move away. "Please," I prayed, "let one of us cum soon."

My prayers were answered in the next few minutes when he looked up at me, his face drenched with my secretions, and gasped, "I'm starting to get close now."

"Don't come jerking off!" I pleaded. "Stand up when your ready so I can suck you."

And that's exactly what he did no more than thirty seconds later. I heard him gasp, and the next thing I knew he was scrambling to his feet and I was leaning forward with my mouth open, trying to zero in on his hot cock.

When I found it, I wrapped my right hand around his hardness, guided it to my mouth and began to stroke him as fast as I could while I licked and sucked around the head of his penis. He started to moan and his cock became wonderfully tight and rigid in my mouth, and then he did the most perfect thing -- he put his hands on the back of my head and pushed his cock into my mouth and began to thrust.

When I felt his first explosion of cum hit the roof of my mouth, I jacked his cock even harder. Then, wave after wave of contractions sent spurt after spurt of hot, thick sperm into my mouth. The thick, stickiness of his cum coated my entire mouth and as my tongue slid around the head of his cock, I felt globs of his glorious cum pouring out of him. I was in heaven.

In all my years, I'd never really enjoyed having a man's cum in my mouth -- not like I was enjoying this. This feeling was good..... this feeling was a dream come true for me, and while I realized my brother had masturbated himself part of the way to this climax, It was my pussy, my panties and my mouth that made my brother cum, and I was incredibly proud of myself.

It's no exaggeration to say I sucked him dry. I did. I sucked every trace of cum out of his incredible cock and swallowed every bit of it, licking and sucking his organ until he was so sensitive, he had to beg me to stop sucking him.

Without thinking, he sat back on his heels. "Ouch!" He said, reaching back to run his hands over his butt. "I think I need some more of that lotion."

Giggling and wiping his cum off my lips, I suggested we go back to my bedroom where he could stretch out on my bed and relax while I put some more salve on him. Then, I leaned forward to give him a hug, and for some reason, he put his hands up, turned my face toward him, and in the instant of that moment, he kissed me very lightly on the lips. I was surprised, but I didn't pull away, and while our lips stayed like that - barely touching, I could smell my juices on his face and I knew without any doubts I was going to fuck him..... tonight.

To be continued...