All Comments on 'The Dog Died'

by murphy621

Sort by:
  • 77 Comments
EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 13 years ago
Decent job overall

Nothing really new or different. Custom software guys rarely have to travel that much except for initial implementation. Updates and even bug fixes can be done remotely, but that's a quibble. The golf pro gets fired, that's it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Murder...

I would've paid to have Randy tortured and killed. Period. A person such as that deserves no mercy. Alice may never recover but it certainly wouldn't be in my company if she did. She's a lost cause...apparently totally unable to control her submissive nature. Hard to imagine someone with so little self-control.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 13 years ago
awful on so many levels: Plot holes... Inconsistencies... timeline issues

AFTER he catches her fucking someone at the club at New Years party he is revolted ...stunned...shocked... so what does the husband do?

WIFE:..."Happy New Year my love. I hope this will be our best year ever"

HUSBAND "I almost threw up. My stomach was on fire"

so Of course 1 hour later he fucks her that SAME night.

This may be the worst " serious" LW story ever written.

He has Known since JAN 1. In the wife's tediously long painfully confession... that was really badly done by the way... the Husband KNOWS that since Labor day the "other guy" has ordered the cunt whore wife around... and thus controlled HIS sex life with the wife.

Yet he doesnt divorce her? WHY?

WHY doesnt he tell his College age Kids?

*** WHAT HAPPENDED TO THE THERAPY ???*****

sure the author does not HAVE to have the husband divorce her but given how staggering the wife's overall confession is... did this guy think that he could actually stop his so called wife?

They finally separate after spring back (early April?)

so for 4 months what happens? what was the husband's thinking?

angiquesophieangiquesophieover 13 years ago
wow, you should all remember this, guys...

never forget to call your wife a slut

before someone else does.

(loved the title, though... the dog died

long before the story did... clever dog)

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
The concept of the story along with the writing was very good

The only problem I had with the story was not taking any real revenge on the man that ruined his life.

I would have thought that he would have done more to him than tell his wife and get him fired from the country club.

The fact that she didn't even give up her lover was a bummer.

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 13 years ago
Too Sad!

Too Sad, but what else could happen after she totally gave in. I didn't much like it, but you did a good job with the story....but still it was just Too Sad!

teh568teh568over 13 years ago
Depressing Isn't It

I don't know about you, but I like stories with happy endings or at least the possibility of a happy end after the story is over. I think that stories should have a 'feel good' idea behind them. She ends up leaving him, he doesn't really get revenge on Randy or his wife, and as she obviously still loves her husband (proven by her tears and sad expression) how could she do this to him and don't forget thier children. I know, this seems wimpy to many of you, but in this story, they have become a statistic.

ChagrinedChagrinedover 13 years ago
More holes than a Dunkin Donuts.

I don't expect perfection from writers but I do insist on plausibility. And this one failed. I know we get caught up in analyzing the holes but as a writer you DO have a responsibility to your audience, however meager and stupid they may be.

1) You expect the reader to believe that a middle aged woman of average intelligence is going to just drop a husband of over 20 years and risk her kids respect just because she got hypnotized by a golf pro??!! (your description led the reader to believe she was under some sort of hypnotic spell with the activation word being "slut". I suggest you learn about hypnosis. Post hypnotic suggestions are not forever. they have a life span if not reinforced.)

2) This same woman was so suggestible that her husband who ate, fought and slept with her for over 20 years had no inkling of this side of her personality?

3) The golf pro leaves with just the promise of references?! And shows back up after 4 months and she just runs off to him and the husband who has been blowing smoke all this time just LETS her?!

I could go one but others have also commented on the lack of believability here. you can ask a reader to suspend disbelief on one or two items but not the whole story. And I want to assure you that this IS NOT an attack on you, just the writing.

Regards

C

WedjatWedjatover 13 years ago
I Don't Believe Some Of You Don't Get It !!!!!!!!

Google ..... Internet Troll

Go to Wikipedia and read the entire page ....

Pistolpackinpete"y" the Pud Puller and ....

Harryin VA Psych Ward are .....

"Internet Trolls" Let me rephrase that .....

They are "Lit Trolls"

Mr. Pud Puller is here to "Spread the Anger". His pixels, not mine, although he has removed that from his cover page. Someday he will submit but right now only time to "Rant". And I really do believe they only let Harry use the computer on the ward to appease him and keep him calm. He ain't drinkin it's the Chlorpromazine .....

If you ignore the Trolls, they will go away .... In other words, don't give them what they want, and in this case, it is attention so that they can come back with a "Comeback". As a matter of fact, it is always ATTENTION, That is what they live for. The chance to spread their "ANGER"!!!! You have to understand that someone early in their life either dropped them on their head, or left them with the priest to long ... HeHe Best thing to do as the author of a story is to simply delete their comments. Show them who is running the show. It sure is not them. Though I assure you they think differently ....

And some of you Anonymous Characters. I sincerely hope that somewhere down the line, that you get yourselves into something that involves Court Ordered PsYcHo Counseling .... You need it ..... Petey, Harry, sorry but you two are a Fuckin Joke. You’re a couple of Fukin Rookies. I have spent many a year now reading the likes of you, and you have a lot to learn to be a Really, Really Good TrOLL!!!! Oh, and one more thing. Don't waste your time running to see what Brilliant Works I have written. I have written none under this nym. This one is for callin'em as I see em .... HeHe

Now, on to what is supposed to be happening here. I liked the story. I have definitely read better, but let me tell ya, I have definitely read a whole lot worse on this site. Most entities come here to look at the stories that are posted for their entertainment and amusement and they do just that. They "Look" at the story from the very first letter to the very last letter, and everything in between. They have read the story .... That's the problem .... They don't know how to read. A writer writes. You give him an idea or goal and they take that and construct something to make the idea or goal come to have a life of its own. There are a whole lot of writers on Lit. But the really good stories we all search for are not written by writers. Nope, they are written by Story Tellers, Spinners of Yarns, and Tellers of Tall Tales. You cannot simply read one written by a Story Teller. Nope, you have to "Become" the story. You have to "Wear" the main character like your own skin. You have to "Live" what it is they are going through as the story lays it out for you. You have to leave "Yourself" behind, and become someone else. In other words, Turn Off Your Own Belief System, and Live What is happening in the story. IT IS A FUKIN STORY!!!!! Not real life. A Work of FICTION!!!!! ...... Enjoy the FICTION, and forget all the BS that your life consists of for a little while, and be glad to Do It ....

This story has merit. It is closer to what happens in real life than what some of you "Off With Her Head" types seem to think should happen. Different people handle things in different ways. In this case Hubby "Eyemeditely" realized that his wife of many years had more than a little problem. He realized that she had a hidden psychological problem that had been brought out by a "Real Winner" of a Socio-Psychopathic Personality Golf Pro that preys on just that type of woman. So.... what to do .... Hmmmmmm .... Throw her clothes and belongings into the front yard and light a cigarette? "Geez officer, I really did not see that gas can there when I piled them up!" Nope that is the childish and very immature way to handle things. Ooo, Ooo, I know! I'll just throw her to the Wolf and let him have her! Yea, that's the Ticket! Only after I take exactly and only exactly half of our savings and cancel all the credit cards mind you, and remove her from my insurance and remove her from my will and Have her Barred from the Country Club and cancel her car insurance and set up an Internet Site to post the video and pictures to and make copies of the pictures and videos to send to absofuckinglootly everybody she knows, friends, family, Mom and Pop and Grammy and Paw Paw at the cemetery and her first boyfriend and Ooo, Ooo don't forget the preacher at the church and the Pope and Queen Lizzie and the FBI and the CIA and the NSA and the Navy Seals and the SAS and the USMC, Awwwww Hell I'll just buy a Satellite and Broadcast to the Universe, Maybe SETI would be interested in sending it out for me, That way I'm rid of her, and the Kid's don't have to put up with their Psycho Logically Sick Mother that raised them anymore! Yea, She has always been a "Round Heeled Slut", Yea I knew that the day I married her! Get Real .... He did exactly what he should have done under the circumstances. Totally Fucked Jr's life as he knew it, and tried to get the Little Lady the help she needed before he piled her stuff in the front yard and lit a smoke <VBG> They were not married for a week or even months or just a few years. They were married for a really, really long time. Those of you that have been or are in that situation know exactly what I mean. This is the first strike against a reasonably stable marriage where nothing had ever come between them like this before. In fact nothing at all of this magnitude or ferocity had ever come upon them before. With every situation, lies an underlying cause. In this case the wife is a nut case and never realized it. No one ever realized it because it took a Masterba ... No that's not right ... hehe ... A Master Manipulator to spot, and bring out her hidden tendencies to do his bidding, Well maybe he is a Masterba …… Well we won’t get in to that right now . Well what does he do? Just give up and Kick the Biatch to the curb and get into the habit of being miserable for the rest of his life, or as they say, does he get the “Silly Cow” the help she needs to overcome this worthless piece of Shite! Yea Get as Pissed as you want about the situation and take the steps that he took in his position to begin the war with the Fool. But a real man will take care of his own, not throw them to the wolves. He doesn’t have to like what she did, but he had the sense to realize that this was not completely her fault alone. It might not be her fault at all. Let’s find out before you light the cigarette.

Murphy, where you went wrong with your story is the ending. When he walked into the kitchen, if it had been me in his position, when I heard what I heard of her phone call, I would have tied the Bitch to the bed. We already know she likes it! And then I would have gone hunting for Broke Dick Golf Pro with the police in tow. If that did not work …… Well that is what a work of fiction is for. You can do anything you like with pixels on a screen. It ain’t real life. Your Hubby turned into Super Wimp at the end. In this situation you fight for family even if you throw her to the curb later or not. Flesh it out Man! You can’t leave the Vultures around here Hangin!

Murphy, don’t quit whatever you do. You have potential, you just need some guidance. If you want or need some help, get in touch. Don’t pay too much attention to the anonymous asswipes. They’re Chickenshit. They would have a User Nym and would let it be known who to address your comments to if they weren’t Chickenshit. And remember just blow the Trolls off like Dandruff because that is about all they are. An unsightly irritation.

"Ave Wedjat morituri te salutant!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wedjat, you're such an ass

and an extreme idiot. People don't like storys that are far fetched, and ridiculous... they make that clear ALL THE FUCKING TIME ON THIS SITE. If an author doesn't respect his time enought to make a honest attempt then the readers are going to trash him/her. The woman in this story is presented as a rabid dog... she has absolutely NO SELF CONTROL which means that she would never have lived to her rip ol' age without going off the deep end. People are not animals, we don't lack that control... someone grabs your crotch calls you a slut and wow, automatically you throw your life out the window and completely fuck over your husbank and kids.. yeah, that sounds reasonable, I'm sure the author thought long and hard and then said to himself, 'I know so many people in my life that are just like this'.... I read stories on this site, and I find it so hard to believe that the posters are over 20.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

This story was well written, but the resolution felt a bit premature and a little too far fetched and anti-climactic for erotic fiction. I've read some stories that were completely beyond the realm of possibility, but they were fantastically "hot" through and through. Here, you started well, but then went cold. I thought the main character asking his wife to end the relationship as a condition of remaining in the marriage was foolish and did not make the story more interesting. In real life, I think asking someone not to have an extra-marital affair just because you don't want them to is ludicrous. A person choosing to be exclusive with you should be unconditional. Otherwise, you are living a lie even if she never has sex with anyone else (because she may love and desire someone else deep down inside). I'm not saying that the husband should have become a cuckolded wimp, but I am saying that even in a story where the husband gets revenge, it should be creative, sensuous, and somewhat believable (since this story is not of the fantasy-fiction variety). He would have been better off leaving her to her own devices and trying to pick up the pieces. If he isn't turned on by cuckolding, walking away and finding a woman who will be faithful would be his best bet.

On another note, there seems to be a multitude of posters who have personal issues with cuckolding stories. I've read tons of angry posts from guys who think that men with these fantasies are worse than guys who have other sorts of kinky fantasies (or real-life habits). I'd like to encourage everyone to focus more on the story's content, and the skill with which it has been crafted, than the genre itself. If you find stories about hot wives and wimp husbands too hard to stomach because of your own biases, read other types of stories; there are plenty of other sick and debased genres to choose from (lol). Reading a story about cuckolding and then angrily complaining about the genre would be akin to watching a movie like Friday 13th and then complaining that Jason was too unrealistic and that there was too much blood. Those who don't like slasher flicks would not watch Friday 13th, but may choose to watch other horror series where the emphasis is not on showing lots of blood and more creative ways of killing.

Just my opinion...angry posters should read other stuff.

SleeplessinMD3SleeplessinMD3over 13 years ago
Hypnosis does not fly...

as a credible reason here. First, hypnosis only works if the person is so inclined and frankly it sounds like an excuse the wife thought up in case she was caught. If Randy was that good he should have got the husband under his power. Why did the husband want to prove his wife's cheating by getting sloppy seconds on News Year's Day? Given STDs like AIDS there is no way he should be touching his wife. The we have the wife's comment that if he had treated like a slut she would be his not Randy's. The whole story seemed rushed at the end. If he bothered to hide their problems from the kids how can he never see her again? What happened to Randy? Did Randy have his wife under his power so he could continue as normal? Anyway, it was a good first story so keep up the good work.

chytownchytownalmost 13 years ago
You Write!

Some weird stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
swengali?

The guy had something that melted a womans free will and did his bidding; NO i think she wanted to cheat and thought she'd get away with that. At least she had the sense just to go without any words.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
A different kettle of fish

O.Henry lives! most of the stories on this site are predictable. It's like commercial TV, very formulaic This story was not only 1st class wanker material but the ending came as a surprise. Now I have to read your entire oeuvre. Ah me another summer's day stroking away

Oh slut bring me an ice tea! and leave those 4"inch Jimmy Choos on

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
a write as a bi-man

why not go after randy.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
HE WAS TOO LENIENT

Talk about a wimp......he found out and never did any thing to either her or him. Hey Murph, how about a sequel. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Your low scores ought to be telling you something.

What a pathetic tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
It sucks

A lot of your stories have a flaw that the dom has some mysterious way of capturing the wife without explanations. It's a big flaw that keeps you with poor reviews.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 12 years ago
it's the norm for a murphy621 story

If the man acted like a man in one of his stories it would be a new thing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
trash is something you throw out

at the first notion she should have been gotten rid of and the Ahole been not only terminated at work or permanently incapacitated. And her children need to watch the video and know why is out of the family home. She is no longer their mother she is a worthless piece of trash.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Randy would have been a dead mother fucker!

And slut would have been responsible for his death.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Judas Iscariot

gobbling thick cock, he swallowed steamy jizz, betrayed!

RePhilRePhilover 11 years ago
Save the DOG !!

And shoot murphy621

user110user110about 11 years ago
he deserved to lose her.

cheating slut that she is, he's a bigger pussy, and doesnt deserve to have a wife.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
FICTION

Since this is a FICTION erotic tales site, why not posit a hypnosis-inducing drug which only works on a few people, so The Bull has to try on many women, but Hubby and Sweetie end up unlucky. Dumping her is unkind to her and their children and unsatisfactory to Hubby. All he needed was the antidote (or to remove her controller - sulfuric acid?) and he gets his Original Sweetie back ... Perhaps with a few more tricks than just Deep Throat?

Why the Fuck would unemployable Golf Bull want her, minus her Hubby's financial support and her income (not going to keep her certification, most likely)

Otherwise, really bad, as ably documented earlier!

2*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Just a Bit More

Well, she fell a bit too easily for my taste. However, it was not just the crotch grab as some have suggested. The author pointed out that he mentally whipped her into shape at the following dance. It is also possible that the "change" played a role in the timing as well. The author could have suggested that as a plot device.

On the other hand, for me to have enjoyed the story, I would have had to see some retribution against Randy with some severe consequences. All we were told was that he lost his job with no references. Nothing was said about his wife divorcing him or anything else. Of course it would have been hard to work in that retribution and kept her final betrayal of her husband in the story.

Her husband should have cut her loose as soon as he discovered what was going on. If he had really wanted to keep her he made all of the wrong moves. That also was not very satisfying.

Last but not least was the minimal information about the rest of her life. I assume that since he only saw her one more time that she abandoned any further contact with her children. Otherwise, they would have crossed paths again at some point. A more complete story would have had the author writing about how she turned into a complete and literal whore and how she ended up broken, old and alone when her looks precluded any desire on Randy's or others' part for her company.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
What a Bunch of Losers...Some Readers?

Thanks Murphy, good story, sad ending for him, ultimately an eventual nightmare for her!

Too bad, an upper, middle class woman can't say no to a brash and cheap come on? If she wanted strange, the local club around friends is an idiot move.

Well, thanks, just a fantasy story but could easily be real, they're women like her out there and good guys who get abused.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sad tale

The wife seemed to lack any kind of moral compass. But what happened to Randy? Did his wife divorce him? Did he get fired? Why didn't someone beat the crap out of Randy? This was an okay story until the end when you didn't finish the story.

phil2213phil2213over 10 years ago
crap

Mentally ill people shouldn't progate or get married.

Harsh61Harsh61over 10 years ago
Obsessed Wife

She tested the blood of a much younger tool, driving

her crazy.Good ending.....proves, the the temptation

never ends-it always prevails and win....unless one

has a very strong will power that SHE did not have...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Hubby should have spanked and fucked her until he was satisfied.

She liked pain and humiliation he should have given it to her and then dumped the cunt!

impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
How?

The lover has no job, no money, she didn't work, how would they live? ahhhhhhhhh, yes...he would be her pimp...

tazz317tazz317almost 10 years ago
THE PERSON NOT BEING SEEN AGAIN

along with her should be Randy, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wow murphy, if you're really a male, I feel so sorry for you.

I mean, really, what a horrible and sad life you must live.

tazz317tazz317almost 10 years ago
HE REALLY SHOWED THEM WHATS WHAT

and never the twain should meet. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Easy fix for the husband

get a shotgun, and blow Randy to hell. Then stick the muzzle up her cunt and tell her that is she even so much as LOOKS at another man, she's going to get some 12 gauge loving in that slut cunt of hers. And also let her her that if she rats him out to the cops, he'll just do it after he gets released,

then tell her: Now either behave like a wife, or die. Understand, slut?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Why don't your male characters ever seem to have any balls?

Deal with Randy like you deal with a sick animal. You put him down. Stupid ending, as usual.

wonder203wonder203over 9 years ago
REALLY????

No retribution, no punishment, just nothing???? This story finished up very very lame

jasjonjasjonabout 9 years ago
Sad as usual

Do you even know how to end a story. Apparently not.

RePhilRePhilalmost 9 years ago
The ending of Alice Dies

A trickle of blood made its way from the bullet hole between Alice's eyes and dripped off her nose the most comical way. The last sound heard in this story is the sound of the beer can opening as he sat back in his lazy chair

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I read this before

not sure why again. But this time I had one thought. She is going to therapy, he THINKS its working. But she was still seeing Randy? Or even after a long break, he still had control over her? In a way, Murphy has us question why NOT let her go? Afterall, really it was over just a few weeks after the dog died, right? Plus he couldn't be with her after her admissions of how freaky Randy had gotten her to be. So, good riddence, right?

But it makes you wonder why he didn't just grab her, tie her to a chair, NOT let her leave, call the cops and put out a restraining order on Randy, find a new therapist, and Do whatever it took to break Randy's hold over her. Now in my cynical mind, this wouldn't be any sort of pathway to reconcilliation, more like a "favor" for my ex, and my baby's momma. After Randy's magical spell over her has finally been broken, THEN dump her ass, with a rightous divorce. At least you can tell yourself that you got her the help she needed, first. You know, the old "in sickness and in health" part of the vows.

Bahh! Sexual Hypnosis isn't real anyway, and this was just another in a long line of fucked up stories from Murphy. But I gotta give him props for roping me in a second time....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
And what happened?

I thought he ruined Randy? Sent the video to his wife? Had his wife break up with him? The ending made no sense. She never files for a divorce? He didn't? She just up and disappears and Randy takes care of her and his wife? Typical screwed up, unfinished story by this author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
what a pussy

Need I say more

wonder203wonder203over 7 years ago
1*

Could have been a good story but I can not imagine any even remote chance anyone would act like either of them.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 7 years ago
Another weakling

He should have followed her and killed the bastard!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
But he already was a cuckold.

And when they divorced everyone else knew he was a cuckold. So he was a cuckold, lost his wife, and half the marital assets in a divorce. I'm betting she had a new, richer husband in less than 2 years. So he lost, big time.

tazz317tazz317almost 7 years ago
WIN=====LOSE\\\\\\\\TEMP VICTORY

and then the door slams shut, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

This reads like a JustPlainBob story.

etchiboyetchiboyover 6 years ago
WTF? I thought he said he would “do something” about Randy?

No “letter”? BFD, a respected golf pro? Even without a “letter”, he’d eventually get a job. Holy crap. You pay someone to break his kneecaps, or dislocate an elbow (try golfing after that). Or, better yet, crush one hand. Then warn him if he didn’t leave the other would be crushed. Geez, he’s the director of a golf club. You know how rich and highly placed in society that means? Plenty of money to have that done. And connections? Easy to find the right people, who know some people, who can get the job done.

And I’m sure Randy had done this with other wives of the club. Find out who, and get together. He’s a danger to all golf wives. He should have quietly been blackballed.

And didn’t she go through counseling? Or didn’t she? No mention was made after demand. What happened with that?

What a stupid stupid end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Cuck shit

This doesnt belong to loving wives, its more i am a cucky jerking off to The idea of being humiliated. I am 50 years old Living in my mothers basement And The only Woman i See besides are those from The Cheap Pornos wehre I get my Plot from

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Award!

This is the stupidest story ever!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Unfinished ?

Not a bad effort until the husband started setting conditions for her to be able to remain as his wife. With all the evidence he should have at the very least had her served at work , Randy served at work and a brief transcript with pictures delivered to Randy wife.

And then the ' twist ' ..... at the very end she gets a call , packs a bag and leaves.

So why not continue ?

Pretty sure her husband is not going to leave this situation as it is .

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
IT'S EVIDENT HE DID NOT SCARE HER ENOUGH

and why not a BOLO on Randy, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

If the wife had a mental issue, she could not give informed consent, and the golf pro could be arrested for sexual assault. Even if he won the verdict after years in court, which would be chancy, he would be unemployable. A man better be careful this day and age.

Their is no justification not to tell college age children what is going on with their mother. It shows no faith or respect to the children. If my mother was being abused, even if my father was a limp dick, I would solve that issue in a heartbeat.

There are very few problems in literotica stories that would not be prevented or solved if the protagonist male was not a left coast soy boy.

That said, I liked the story believe it or not. I am entertained even if they do get my goat sometimes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Agree - Most STUPID EVER Award

Just profoundly childish.

This, and you Murphy, are Poop.

timrivtimrivabout 5 years ago

Was looking to be a really good story till the last few paragraphs then it was the same as all the other stories by this author. 1* to bad

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Look into my eyes really

Story not sci-fi fantasy no who cares

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

when does he beat the shit out of randy too bad you did not continue on at least that far

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Since you think women are stupid imbeciles

And obviously you hate decent men, I don't know which category to dump your crap into. Too bad since you seem to be able to manage the English ok

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 5 years ago
He's a golf pro and the narrator no longer loves his wife?

So take the video to the club management and promise to share it with the membership. They will lose members and go under or fire the turd. There are probably other wives. He'll run for his life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You must live a miserable existence.

See 06/17/19. I won’t read another word. Your stories have nothing redeeming whatsoever

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Made no sense

Two out of three of Murph's stories are decent, this one was not.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Following in the footsteps of Moreau, huh? Damn, might as well brand that cuck label on you right now.

SwordWielderSwordWielderalmost 4 years ago
Not up to your standard

He had a very lucrative business, and he got evidence on her cheating. As a director not only could he get the guy fired, he could ruin his career by letting it be known what he did. he certainly could afford some private investigators to keep track of Randy and ruin any employment opportunities. What about his wife's teaching credential? She can only use it within the state, unless she gets re-certified. I'd also tell the kids and family. Is she wants to live like a slut and give up her family, then the family should make her a pariah. Maybe she'll come to her senses, maybe she won't and then she needs to live a long life of regret.

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
Oh what a tangled web we weave

When first we practice to be a cheap ho

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 3 years ago

Go nuclear on them. Leave her with nothing and Randy with a broken back and castrated. He should have done this as soon as he found out what she was up to. She would not be missed. He can find a better woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

It's really too late to comment now, but damn. That's it? The MC just let's the pussyhound walk off with his wife without any payback besides losing his job and telling his wife? Yes, he's better off without the whore -- at least she didn't ask for anything before leaving, but Randy needs a little intimate time with an aluminum baseball bat to the ribs, both knees, and both testicles..

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A good wife and mother that turned into a total slut/whore, unbelievable. How can people be so week to let that happen to them.

Les

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 1 year ago

What I didn't like was the blow by blow as the wife described her affair. I don't think a husband wants that. He wants to know why and how long, but not the mechanics of it. What I did like was the ending where she is caught, packs, and leaves. She is mentally ill.

fredbrownfredbrownover 1 year ago

NO, no way, this is simply beyond comprehension! The probability of this ever, ever being a real happening strikes me as being on the negative side of zero! Married 20 some odd years with grown 2 kids and she does this? I like many of this author's stories but not this one, this one was written with no intention of believability that I can see. This a 2-story at most!

On to the next, and hopefully, better tale .......

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Was your clock ridged, rigid or both?, nice story though. And for anyone who thinks it wouldn't happen, hope for the best prepare for the worst, don't let the way you think make you blind to the way others might think. After all who hasn't had the strangest or most disgusting urges pass through their heads and laugh at themselves wondering where that came from?, well some know that's not who they really are and some think let's just do it and see if that is who I really am!.

schulz777schulz77711 months ago

If there is no explanation to WHY - then you have no story. Because that's the major twist in the whole story. And if you don't resolve it then your readers get nothing.

2 starrs

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

NO Closure rates 1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This is a piss poor story. Stupid ending. 0 - rating

fredbrownfredbrown27 days ago

Dunno - implying a hypnotic trance thing? I've been around the block once or twice but this I can't figure out. I do know hypnosis wouldn't be the answer - and I'd boot her ass out the door, along with Ole Randy's mutilated body!

Boy, that Buick hood ornament sure makes a mark!

26thNC26thNC25 days ago

I don’t care for this story. The fact that he even considers taking this whore back, and leave Randy’s body on the back nine ruined it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous