The Dom and the Researcher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Steve1613
Steve1613
730 Followers

"Oh Charles, please." Laura said weakly.

In truth, she'd never felt so safe and protected as she did when she was with him. But she was not willing to admit that, not even to herself.

"Now, if you can drive yourself, I believe it is time you left for home. Otherwise, I am putting you to bed in one of the spare rooms. You look exhausted."

"I am. Thank you again for a lovely evening. Will I see you tomorrow?"

"Yes, be here at 2. I believe we have some things to discuss."

Laura managed to drive herself home and fell into a deep sleep as soon as her head hit the pillow. But after a while her sleep lifted and she woke slightly several times, sometimes fearfully and sometimes somewhat horny.

It was once again that an encounter with Charles caused her to wake groggily, the product of a night of shifting thoughts and emotions. She dragged herself downstairs and immediately made herself a large pot of strong coffee. She took a cup and went into her study where she sipped at the hot coffee while staring at her laptop screen. Her mind was a muddle. What should she do about Krull's advice?

This went on through two more cups of coffee before the call of nature roused her from her thoughts and she made her way to the bathroom. Once she'd relieved herself, she dressed to go running.

She needed a shower desperately after her run as she had pushed herself hard in an attempt to come to a decision. But that didn't work, in fact, she just zoned out. She arrived at home a sweaty mess and a mind purged of thought. She stripped off her clothes and jumped in the shower. She stood under the pounding water for several minutes before grabbing the bar of soap and started washing her body rather mechanically. It wasn't until her fingers encountered stubble on her pussy mound that she was roused to a semblance of thought.

"Oh, it's growing out. Charles won't be happy."

"What am I thinking!? Charles is not going to see my pussy!"

"But it does feel better without hair. I guess I better shave it."

She grabbed her razor and began to shave off the offending stubble. Having done so a few times by now, the process went fairly quickly. Soon, her fingers were running over her smooth, slightly engorged lips. Then a finger slipped into her slit and began to move in and out. Gradually the thrusts got harder and faster until she came explosively, her screams once again echoing off the bathroom walls.

A thought occurred to her as she recovered her senses "I've come harder and more frequently since I met Charles than I ever have in my life. Oh, god. What is happening to me?"

She quickly finished her shower and got out. After drying herself off, she made her way into her bedroom where her bed beckoned. She told herself she would only lie down for a few minutes. But it was almost one when she awoke again.

She gasped when she looked over at the clock and bolted from the bed. She rushed to get dressed. As much as she dreaded this meeting, she didn't want to disappoint Charles by being late.

She gathered up her things and left, her mind still not settled on what to do. But half way there, she made up her mind. If submitting was something she had to do to achieve success, then she would do it. Besides, she could control the situation, couldn't she?

She arrived at his house just before 2 and was at his door when he opened it precisely on time.

"Ah, Laura. So nice to see you. I must admit you look more rested than I expected."

Blushing she said "Well, I didn't sleep that well last night and took a nap after I got up this morning."

"Well, I am glad you got some rest. Please join me in the lounge."

When he turned and walked toward the lounge, she found herself following him precisely three steps behind him and felt somewhat like a servant. Not a pleasant feeling to have before the impending conversation.

He sat in a lounge chair and pointed to a straight backed chair nearby. Without thinking, she picked up the chair and moved it in front of his chair.

"Now, I believe you have something to tell me."

She looked around as though hoping someone would help her before finally saying "I've been thinking about what you and John said. About an author needing to experience what she is writing about. I guess you're right."

"So which will it be? Dom or sub?"

"I don't know. I just don't have it in me to be a Dom. But submitting"

She paused before beginning again. "Perhaps if I could just do it a little? You know, get the feel of it."

He continued to just look at her without saying anything. Finally, she felt the need to fill the void in the conversation. "Just do some acts of submission. I mean. Oh, I don't know what I mean."

"I understand. This is new territory for you. Will it be me you will be submitting to or someone else?"

"Oh, you. I would submit to you."

"Sir."

She looked at him a second before saying "I would submit to you. Sir"

"Well, I'm not sure I want to go through the hassle. I mean, I have a new slave to train plus I am looking for others to be mine. Why would I want to deal with an unruly sub like you? For that matter, why would I want a sub? I only collect slaves."

Laura had not even considered that he would not let her submit to him. She was so startled that she blurted out "Oh please, let me submit to you. I couldn't submit to any other man. I can't be your slave but I beg you to let me be your submissive." She couldn't believe the words that just came from her mouth. She wished she could take them back. But there they were, between them, like hot coals. They warmed her cheeks and, even though she wouldn't admit even to herself, her pussy.

Charles suppressed a smile as he realized she had swallowed the hook. She had taken that first crucial step. Now to set that hook. "I suppose I could let you submit to me in the interest of your research. But you will have to promise to let me guide your learning. I promise to take it slow and respect your limits. Do you promise?"

"I, well, I. Oh, god. I was thinking that we would agree on things I would be willing to do each time we got together. Not let you have control over me."

"But Laura, that is what submitting is all about. Letting someone else be in control. Don't you trust me?"

"Yes, actually I do. Despite what else you are, you are an honorable man. Ok, I will accept your control." Saying that seemed to drain all the energy from her body. She slumped into her chair before gradually feeling his eyes on her.

"You realize that your submission will include sexual servitude."

"I hadn't thought of that. But, ok, I understand. But I will only accept vaginal sex and you must wear a condom."

"Laura, Laura. Already you forget what submission is all about. If you submit to me, your body is mine to use as I see fit. As for wearing a condom. Are you on the pill? If not, I will get you a prescription. I do not wear condoms. Also, I will take you to a lab where you will be tested for STDs."

"I have no sexual diseases. I do not sleep around. But if it makes you more comfortable, I will get tested. What about you? Will you be tested?"

"I have been tested. I will show you the results in just a minute. Now, are you on the pill?"

"Yes, I'm on the pill. It helps regulate my periods."

"Good. Are you ready to begin?"

"Begin? Now? Well, I suppose so. What do you want me to do?"

"Stand up and strip."

"What! Strip? Oh god." Nervously, Laura stood up and began to take off her blouse, then her pants and shoes. Finally she stood there in front of him wearing only her bra and panties. He just looked at her expectantly. Her fingers began fiddling with the front of her bra before she finally reached around behind and unfastened it. She did not immediately let it fall; instead she held her arms tight against her side. Then, taking a deep breath, she let it fall and her breasts were available for his viewing pleasure. After a few seconds she gathered her courage again and slipped her panties down over her hips to fall at her feet. She stepped out of them and then just stood there, not knowing what to do next.

Charles just gazed upon her lovely body. He was so pleased; she was going to be easier to train than he had thought. Besides she was a magnificent specimen, much better than was obvious with the dowdy outfits she insisted on wearing. She obviously kept herself in good shape. Like his new slave, Laura had a runner's body, long lean lines and small breasts. Then he said, "Now you will present yourself to me. Stand straight. Put your hands behind your head, elbows back. Feet shoulder width apart. Very good."

Charles got up and went over to inspect her up close. At first he just looked as he walked around her. When he was behind her, he patted her ass, noting its firmness. This startled her a little and she almost dropped her hands before remembering she shouldn't. That pleased Charles immensely. She was so trainable. When he stood in front of her, he caressed her breasts, noting how quickly her nipples hardened. Then he put a hand on her pussy.

First he just cupped her pussy but then he stuck a finger inside, noticing its wetness. She gasped as his finger penetrated her innermost place.

But she held still, even when he started pumping his finger in and out. Soon she was moaning softly with excitement, and then to her embarrassment, she came all over his hand. Her cries of passion echoed through the house. She could not believe she had come while in this vulnerable position. She could not believe that she, Doctor Laura Baxter, was standing nude in front of this man, a man she'd only known for a couple of weeks, letting him have his way with her. But she was there and when he put his wet fingers to her mouth, she obediently opened up so he could place them inside. She then licked and sucked her own love juices off of them until they were clean. She had never been this appalled and excited at the same time.

"Very good. That is a good first step. You may get dressed. Then we will see about getting you tested." Startled by this sudden change, she almost asked for him to continue but then she came to her senses and felt a sense of relief that she had passed the first test. So she got dressed again and followed him to his car. As they drove, he questioned her about her schedule and her ultimate taboos. As they pulled up at the lab, he said "Your session tomorrow will be at 10 am. I will let you leave at 2."

He led her inside where he arranged for an immediate test. He found that the results wouldn't be available until tomorrow, so led her back to the car for the drive home. As they pulled out of the parking lot, he turned to her and said "Pull down your pants and play with your pussy while I drive."

She looked at him, shocked at what he just said, but seeing the implacable look on his face, began to unbutton her pants. After a minute, she had her fingers buried in her pussy and was getting excited again. She was a little embarrassed to be doing this in front of him, but considering where his fingers had been not too long ago, decided it was all right. Before long, she was moaning and writhing on the seat. By the time they arrived back at his house, there was a puddle on her seat. Seeing this as he got out, he said, "Lick it up."

When she started to protest he said "One more word and you will be licking it nude. Which is it?"

Realizing he was serious, she got down on her knees and licked it all up. It was terribly humiliating but it also was kind of erotic. Not that she would ever tell him. When she was finished, she followed him inside.

"There are a few rules you need to know today."

"First, I am very pleased you shaved your pussy. Keep it that way as long as we are engaged as Dom and sub."

Laura blushed at the mention of her shaved pussy, but inside she was very happy that he was pleased with her.

"Second, no pants and no panties. If you must wear panties due to menstrual flow, they have to be thongs."

"Third, you will kneel when you enter my presence."

"Fourth, you will call me either Master or Sir unless we are in public and I've given you permission to call me Charles."

"Fifth, you will obey any order I give you while you are submitting to me. Do you understand these rules?"

"Yes, Master."

"Very good. Now failure to obey these rules will either end our relationship or you will be subject to my discipline. Which will it be?"

"What do you mean by discipline?"

"Whatever I deem appropriate, from spanking to whipping."

"Whipping!? I don't know. Spanking would be ok, but not whipping."

Charles just looked at her for a minute before saying Ok, the first time you break a rule, our relationship is over."

"Wait, I didn't say that. I just want to negotiate my discipline."

"No negotiation. My rules or else."

"Oh god. Ok, I will accept your discipline."

He just looked at her expectedly. Realizing her mistake she said "I will accept your discipline Master."

"Be clearer. What will you accept."

"Master, you may whip me if you feel it necessary."

"Very good. Now it is time for you to leave. I will see you tomorrow morning. Be sure you have shaved again. I dislike stubble and want my property to be clean shaven at all times. I will inspect you again when you get here.

As she drove away, Laura was appalled at what had just transpired. She could not believe she had just consented to be whipped. At the same time, she was wet remembering how it felt to have his fingers in her pussy. Then, another thought crossed her mind, he'd referred to her as his property. That angered her as a professional but pleased her as a submissive woman. Once again, he'd left her confused.

Charles was supremely satisfied. He bet she would consent to pony training within a two weeks and within two months would sign a contract. He could not wait to have her in his stable.

They both slept well that night. He slept well because he was very pleased, so pleased that he allowed his slave to sleep on his bed with his cock in her mouth. Laura slept well because she was emotionally exhausted.

The next morning, she dutifully shaved her pussy. Then she looked around for a thong that a former boyfriend had bought for her in hopes that she would wear it. That hope proved fruitless for him, but now she realized she had to stop at the store and buy more of them. It felt strange to have the air waft around her bare pussy and that feeling was not reduced by much when she slipped into the pair of strings that made up the thong. Then, realizing the time, she rushed through her morning routine. Luckily it was a holiday Monday and she didn't have class today. So she stopped by the store and purchased several more thongs before setting out for her second day as a sub.

He greeted her at the door saying "Good news, your lab results are already done. You are clean. Now you can serve me in all ways."

This statement made her nervous, while at the same time, somewhat relieved. She didn't think she had ever engaged in unsafe sex, but it never hurts to be certain.

Once inside he instructed her to strip for inspection once again. This time she knew what to expect and stood there patiently while his hands roamed her body. He did this deliberately so she would get used to being handled. The next time he inspected her, it would be a full inspection but he needed to build up to that. But for now, he limited himself to fingering her pussy for a minute before stopping suddenly. This caused her to groan with need.

"My slave has her period right now and I need some relief. Bend over that chair and spread your legs."

"What?! Wait..." But his look was answer enough, so she meekly went over the chair and bent over. She felt so exposed in this position.

Charles had almost held his breath after he gave the order. This was another turning point in her training. But not only had she obeyed, it was clear from the moisture on her exposed pussy, that she was excited. Good.

She was aware of his approach and heard him unzip his pants. But the suddenness with which he penetrated her pussy was a shock. There was no foreplay, no warning. This was straight sex. It both humiliated and excited her. She had never been treated this way. She had always controlled her sexual encounters. Her encounters had never been very satisfying but she knew it was a part of being in a relationship, so had just tried to limit what happened. Now she had no control and was so wet she could hear his cock squish as it plunged in and out of her pussy.

Charles had planned all of this out earlier. He was deliberately not giving her any emotional support. He wanted her to understand the depths of her submissive personality. He had thought to take it slow, but it was clear that she was incredibly submissive. He just had to be careful to balance excitement with submissive acts and soon she would be his.

They both came at about the same time. Her cry was almost a scream as she released years of pent up passion. After he was done, he told her "Now clean me."

She was so lost in a sexual haze that she was on her knees in front of him before she realized what she was doing. Seeking his semi-hard cock with her mouth, she did for him what she had never done for a man before. She took a cock into her mouth that was still wet with her juices. She licked and sucked until it was clean from balls to tip. Then it began to get hard again and she felt his hand on the back of her head, pushing insistently.

Soon she had her first experience with her mouth used as fuckhole. He grabbed her ears and started using them as handles. She struggled a little bit before realizing he was not going to stop. So she just relaxed and submitted. It was rather freeing. She knew he would not let her come to harm but she also knew she had no choice in what was happening. It was a strange feeling to this proud woman, once so independent, now behaving as a wanton slut. But then he pressed even harder and suddenly she felt, rather than heard, a pop as his cock slid into her throat. She began to struggle for air until he pulled back a little, allowing her to suck in some much needed air. But then, he did it again and again. She learned to breathe in those little moments when her throat was clear. Finally, she felt him tense. This was the moment she had feared, when he would cum in her mouth. And he did, it seemed to just keep spurting out and hitting the back of her mouth. She had thought she could just hold it in her mouth and spit it out later when he wasn't looking. But there was too much and suddenly she swallowed. It tasted salty but not as bad as she feared. So she continued to swallow as long as it was pumping into her mouth.

She did not have to be told to clean him up and proceeded to do another thorough job of it. When she was satisfied he was clean, she looked up at him. She was startled to see him gazing possessively. It was clear that he was pleased with her. She was rather angry with herself for realizing how good it made her feel. She put his cock away and fastened his pants again.

She knelt there until she heard him say "Rise."

She stood and started to assume the inspection position but he stopped her. "That position is not appropriate now. Normally you would stand up straight, head down, feet together and await instructions. But for now, it is time for pony training. You will learn how to put amber's tack on and later help me with cleaning her up. Oh, I almost forgot. I have decided that you will wear a collar during our sessions. Come with me."

He led her over to a sideboard and retrieved a collar. Looking at the collar, Laura almost bolted. This was just a little too much. But then she relaxed. It was a minor thing and no one would see her wear it but him. So she stood there quietly as he buckled it around her neck. It felt strange to wear it. She had never even worn a chocker, so this was definitely unfamiliar ground. As she was lost in the feeling of wearing a collar, she became aware that he was doing something around her neck. Then she heard a 'snick' and realized he had fastened a leash to the collar.

Steve1613
Steve1613
730 Followers