All Comments on 'The Domestic Admirer'

by aluscious

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
ENJOYED YOUR ADDING THE G-ON-G

I have read your four story's and enjoy your handling of character development, Initially, I'd hoped one story would lead to the next. Not actually a Novel but simply new situations that could stand alone but building from a back story you'd already established without a recap.

Please continue to indulge your fantasy life and let us peek in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Really???

When was this tripe composed? In 1920? 1890? The stilted language and flowery speech combined with ancient language skills meant I gave up after the first page and only skimmed the rest.

You need to work on this badly. I admit I am not an author but have read many erotic and nonerotic stories and this one is at the very bottom. Not from the premise but about the composition.

redlion75redlion75over 9 years ago

i also ask when ,but also where was this taking place. with western names but then at times far east phrases or clothes makes this hard to read so i did the same and skimmed the last 2.5 pages

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
this is an excellent story, both in form and in content

The language is charming and the story white hot. The boy Alex is like many boys, many more than a sex-averse society cares to know. To put it bluntly, he's in love with his own mother's cunt. It is after all his own birth canal, the wonderful nearly magical hole he came out of. Alex loves the sharp musky aroma wafting from it, which he inhales deep into his young lungs. He's wild for the juices that flow from his mother's cunt, he slurps up every cherished drop. When he gets his first good look, the boy is stunned: "He lay there transfixed, glued to my glistening pussy. Gently and tenderly I sat on his eager face, in no time our lips were latched, my vertical lips and his horizontal lips. It was an epochal moment." It sure was. Alex is blessed. His mother is deeply attracted to what her boy's got jumping around in his pants, and when she sees his fat 8+incher in the flesh, standing proud and reaching for the sky, her cunt runs like a river. Alex slides his big hard cock up the warm wet hole he entered the world from, up to his balls. Then the couple proceed to enact the ancient and holy ritual of motherfucking. The son is inside his mother's body once more, the loving mother is reunited with her loving male child. Alex's powerful cock turns a bereft mommy-twat into a happy mommy-twat. They fuck with all the love and passion only a mother and son can feel, till Alex unloads his young balls and gifts his mother with the sacrament of his precious semen. They've experienced the best that life has to offer, and they'll be doing it over and over again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
TO ANON (this is an excellent story, both in form and in content)

Its always nice to see people comment on a story

If you wish to write A story then go fucking write one

I read the story,, did not need some fucking mental midget rewriting it

The original was a million times better then yours

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

some one needs to prove read your stories before they published

junamjunamalmost 4 years ago

As with rest of author’s stories, a pleasurable read. Utterly erotic, with mind blowing sensuality. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous