The Domestic Admirer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aluscious
aluscious
80 Followers

The next strong push in the queer but quaint direction happened with the visit of my younger sister Mary. She visits us on an off, whenever her husband is away on long tour. She is afraid to stay alone at night. Sometimes she would invite Alex to give her company at night. She is a younger edition of me with her 35 years and a bold appetite for life. When she is around we had to be careful. In the morning, before going to his coaching center, Alex insisted that he should have the regular petting session. I cautioned him that we could be caught red handed by the nosy Mary. But he was adamant. At last I yielded because it was impossible to deny him anything.

Late in the morning Mary confronted me with a vicious grin.

'I demand an explanation,' she said, 'for the un motherly kiss you shared with Alex'

'How do you know there is nothing unmotherly in it,' I protested.

'Wrong. I have been watching you and listening to the sounds from the room. Now out with it.'

'You are sick,' I hissed.

'Dear Alice, there is no need to hide anything from me. I can be truthful to you if you are truthful with me. We are almost in the same boat.'

'What do you mean?'

'Come sit here and relax. We cannot and will not harm each other.'

I sat on the sofa and looked down peevishly.

'You are beautiful, do you know that. Your moron of a husband does not know that. I am not as attractive as you are. If I had breasts as beautiful as yours. In fact I had a crush on you for long. But that is not the point. You should not let slip the good fortune you are blessed with. Opportunity does not knock twice.'

'Tell me in plain language.'

'You will be the luckiest girl on earth, if you play your cards diligently,' she said.

'I don't understand.'

'Well, Alex is an asset, in bed and outside it. We have made love quite a number of times. Once you make love to him, you are hooked. He is created to please a woman. He makes love with his soul mind and body. And then he has infinite patience. Such men are one in a million. Only problem is that he is obsessed with you. I am capitalizing on the promise that I am your younger edition. He is lavishing me because he cannot have you. I would never have shared him with anybody else, had it not been for his organic love for you. Instead of school girlish kissing really have him, then you know what his tongue and fingers in harmony with his soul and mind can do to you. But that is only the tip of the story. I can never let you know in dear words of human speech what his blessed manhood can do to a woman. No man could ever fill me and satisfy me the way he does.'

My head was spinning. So much of blasphemous things she blurted out in single breath.

'How could you, is it not taboo?'

'Taboo, hog wash. Our bloody holy scriptures are full of incestuous stories. All animals practice it without an iota of compunction. The primitive tribal societies are not ashamed to practice it. The ancient Incas and the Ptolemies of Alexandria perfected it, Joseph Stalin and Emperor Shajahan enjoyed it. Nothing is either good or bad, only our mind has to be unfettered. Do you know that your son worships the very ground that you walk on. When I offered my dripping pussy to his hungry mouth for the first time he was literally sobbing with pleasure and crying out 'my mummy, my mummy'. Remember that we can share him and make our days fervently wonderful. To be or not to be- that is the question.'

'You never care for right and wrong.'

'I would rather quote John Locke. One can never say you are wrong, one can only say you do not appear to be right in the light of my current knowledge.'

When she was gone I was pulled into a great vacuum. I was caught between two extremes. That evening after having taken bath I had settled on the sofa and was cutting my toe nail. Alex was watching TV. After a while I realized that he was not watching TV anymore. His eyes were fixed on my feet. I looked at him in askance.

'Your toes are so beautiful, like the silken petals of an exotic flower. Would you let me manicure your feet?'

'Of course,' I said quite amused.

He took both of my feet into his lap and fondled the toes. I enjoyed the heady feeling of being exquisitely pampered. Then he proceeded to shape the nails as if there was an infinity before him. I closed my eyes and enjoyed it. Then I experienced a soft wetness on my toes. He was found kissing and licking them. When my astonishment subsided I decided to let it go. The feeling was wonderful. Each jab of his tongue sent streaks of please right up to my brain. I realized that my panties were being drenched.

His ministrations progressed uphill. He was softly kissing and bathing my calves and shin. Inadvertently I opened my legs to accommodate him. When he reached my knees I closed my legs and forcefully said that it was enough. But I was immensely excited and my pussy was flooded. I could retire to my room and touch myself. But I had never done it and do not want to do it.

'Thank you dear for the service. Now I am going to my room. But here is a special gift for you,' I smiled and pulled down my unusually drenched panties. I exposed the gusset and declared nonchalantly: look you are the author of this, hence you own it.

He made a sound of pure happiness. The gusset had a heavy coating of sticky syrupy warm nectar spilled over from my full blown flower. Immediately he buried his head in it and licked up thick snots and swished them in his mouth lost in oblivious bliss and ran away to the privacy of his room. I wondered where we were headed.

Next day Mary called me over the phone:

"Tonight I am alone, can you send him to me for the night?'

'Of course not.'

'There you are, jealous girl.'

'It is not jealousy, he performs on his violin tonight at the town hall, I am going with him.'

"That is wonderful. I am also coming for the event. You know what, every woman is a violin in his hands.'

Three of us went together to the town hall, he was seated in the middle in the taxi. Both of us women were feeling him and adjusting his bow tie and shirt. He was sandwiched between our thighs. There were many more maiden performers. His turn came after five or six performers.

It was a sight, he was beaming in the lime light. His impressive height and his immaculate dress crowned by his youthful and pleasant face had a deep impact on the audience. He played a slightly melancholy strain on the string, His nimble and confident fingers flitting on the right strings.

'Look at him, oh look at him,' Mary whispered, 'no woman can resist him.'

I nodded in assent.

'But you look at his crotch, can you make out the outline of his manhood? You can, imagine what he is hiding inside.'

I had never ever checked him out. I was too afraid to do that. Under her pressure I cast my glance at the relevant part of his body. I could not discern the actual shape of his organ, but the prominent bulge had the juicy promise of what was inside.

On the way back home both of us took turns to congratulate him and to smother him with our nearly amorous attentions.

That night I had a presentiment that Mary would steal her way to his room. When night was deep and everything was silent, I softly waded my way to the window of his room. I was not disappointed, she was in the room.

'Come-on darling, help me out of these,' she cooed.

Most willingly he approached her and fumbled with the buttons of her shirt.

'Whenever I touch the bust of my divine mother I shake with awe and adoration, but your shirt I can open with much more confidence,' he observed.

'Have you really seen her breasts exposed?'

'Not exactly. I have seen them encased in beautiful bras. I had ejaculated just touching the flap of her gown.'

He peeled off her white shirt and sniffed its armpit.

'You have the same aroma as that of my goddess.'

'We both are from the same mould.'

With extreme care and devotion he opened her bras and kissed the inside of each cup.

'My breasts are also full and luscious.'

'Yes auntie, they are beautiful and delicious. But somehow I feel that my goddess has a richer pair which are more divine.'

He began to fondle and make love to her breasts. He was licking her bust from right armpit to the left. At the same time his deft fingers were making magical movements on the crowned globes like a maestro. She was sighing and gasping in sheer pleasure.

'Do you know darling, one day you are going to have your goddess herself?'

'How do you know, when?'

'Just wait and see, one day you will be slurping her heavenly nectar directly from the petals. But then you should not show me the door.'

'If it ever happens it will be the day of my nirvana, fulfillment.'

She feverishly pushed his lips to one of her nipples and suggested, 'no talking please.'

Her nipple was furiously erect and extended. He made love to it as if it was an erect phallus and his lips a well oiled vagina. She hissed with pleasure.

'Who will teach my husband how to do this?' she wondered aloud.

Her wet nipple came in and out of his wet mouth in a seasoned rhythm. Her hands softly fondled his head by way of encouragement.

'Such a sweet darling you are,' she cooed, 'your exquisite ministrations have softened, enlarged and sensitized my breasts. Now my husband loves them more. He will never know our little secret. With your love making my insomnia is gone, head ache and heaviness of the breast during menstruation are gone. More than that you are the author of the healthy sheen on my breasts and face.'

He smiled being encouraged.

'But I imagine that these breasts belong to my goddess mother'

'I know it naughty child,' she guided his lips to the other nipple, 'too bad tonight I cannot make love to you the usual way. Do you know why?"

"I do, you will scream and mewl and my parents will rush in alarmed.'

'Exactly, but I want to come twice or thrice with your most wonderful tongue.'

'It is my pleasure dear aunt, I will do anything to make you happy as you are the nearest best I can think of after my sweet goddess.'

Now he knelt on the floor and delicately opened her black skirt. It flowed down along her supple thighs. She stood there in her cream panties which had a prominent wet patch in front. He kissed the crotch of the panties and pulled them down exposing her soft furry shining pussy. Her opening was shining as if it was heavily oiled.

He opened the panties and licked the honey settled in the gusset.

'No dear you can keep it for the night, now concentrate on me,' she demanded.

'Oh yes'

'First let me have my way, then it is all yours,' she said and nudged him to the bed. He stretched on the bed face upwards. She sat on his face with gentle care. He swirled his wet tongue along the delicious rim of her bottom hole.

'That is nice my dear, oh yea, yes nice,' she whimpered.

'I wish my goddess too has such soft silken hair along the rim,' he lisped softly biting pulling on the delicate hair.

'I promise she has, yes, and you know what, indeed your goddess is beautiful. I have long since been dreaming of making love to her, no human being can resist her luxurious grace,' she had closed her eyes and was relishing the exquisite sensations sweeping past her body.

'My husband does not do it the right way. He does it only to please me. On the other hand, my dear, you do it because you love and adore female asshole. I would rather have your seed planted in my womb than his, we will see.'

'I wish I could feast on her whom I adore,

'Now concentrate here darling,' she positioned her pussy on his lips, they were joined like two pieces of magnet. His lips lovingly caressed her folds and slurped up the thick syrups gathered at the opening.

'Ohh yes, here we are,' she drained deep into his eager mouth and climaxed. Then she wiped up the streams of nectar flowing down his chin and redirected them into his mouth.

'Thank you,' he said. Now she relaxed on the bed spreading her legs. He settled close by and was raining petal soft kisses on her forehead.

'Take your time dear, this is real relaxation therapy,' she said closing her eyes.

His fingers, lips and tongue were simultaneously at work. Their agonizingly slow progress down south she was realizing in the core of her being. He spent an inordinately long period of time on her ear lobes and neck. His hands were softly massaging the contours of her bobs. His mouth was making love to one of the strutting nipples. Now his mouth was buried deep in her armpit and licking up her feminine fragrance. Now he was on her belly, kissing licking massaging and pressing at the right points. He proceeded to her thighs with the same reverent process, down and down right down to the twitching toes. Soft sounds of pleasure emerged from her mouth. Now he moved up slowly, this time to settle at her dripping core.

He sniffed and whiffed softly for some time along the furry surroundings then he tentatively ran his silken tongue along the outer folds. Then he settled on her clitoris which was already bathed in her delicious juice. May was writhing bucking and whimpering. He stiffened his tongue and penetrated her like a penis. Now he was making love to her and occasionally slurping the precious nectar. An earth shattering orgasm was building up in her, kicking and screaming she came into his hungry mouth. Her squirts hit the roof of his mouth one after another. Her underbelly convulsed violently. Slowly she descended down to a sedated stupor. He was still softly licking and kissing her core to facilitate the process.

'That was something,' she slowly opened her eyes, 'this night I am going to have a serene slumber.' She slowly eased out of him.

'Do you need the panties now?'

'No you can taste it at night and give it back in the morning,' he helped her put on the bra and the shirt. While buttoning he kissed every inch being covered by the fabric. Then he tucked in the shirt into her skirt and kissed the ball of her panties in his fist. She kissed him and walked out like a satiated female animal.

I was stupendously excited. My pure honey was running down my thighs. In was my ovulation day was on and sexual tension was very much there. I experienced a strong itch in my folds. I was slightly disappointed because I did not get a glimpse of his purportedly legendary phallus. But I had taken a significant decision. He is mine, I have more right on him than any other woman. We have the right to love and share our feelings. He is after all my own extension.

In the morning I was hyper sensitive with excitement. Purposely I put on the light blue gown and fitting bra. As usual he hovered around me in the kitchen, sniffing feeling and subtly kissing. But we did not transgress the boundaries. The parting kiss in the morning also was unusually passionate. Our tongues dueled passionately, our bosoms strained to merge into each other. When he was gone I was ravaged by a strange loneliness. I wanted release, I wanted to hold somebody, I wanted intimacy.

At that very moment Mary came to the room unannounced. I stood there with confused tears in my eyes.

'Poor Alice, you are frustrated,' she came to me and kissed my forehead. Instantly we found ourselves locked up in a fierce embrace. The softness of our curvaceous breasts squashed each other, our tongues were feasting on each other's lips. I was whimpering and straining into her.

'Relax Alice, we have the whole day,' she tried to moderate me, 'come to the bed room and let me show you the way.'

Softly lisping sweet nothings, she patiently opened my hair and kissed many strands of hair. Now she was opening my gown.

'This gown certainly multiplies your ultimate feminine charm, but we have to get you out of it,' she said. She surveyed me in bra and panties. Clear honey had run down both my legs.

'For more than twenty years I have been dying to enjoy this ultimate beauty that has defied time.' In a sweeping move she removed the bra.

'Oh my God, these heavenly breasts. Glossy and self radiant, they are still in perfect shape,' she reverently kissed my nipples. I was only partially conscious of what was happening. We were in the bed now. She was fondling by breasts and licking their crowns. I heard myself gasping and hissing. My hands were fondling her head. She took an eternity to pamper my breasts, I did not want to stop.

She was slowly moving down, composing epics of passion downstream with her tongue and fingers.

'I have never seen a woman this wet, you have wasted so much of precious nectar,' she licked up the juice on my thighs and returned to my throbbing core.

After many years of deprivation it was like a shower in the desert, with the accompaniment of thunder and lightning. I came violently into her mouth. Being an expert she handled the situation correctly adjusting her ministrations at the right points and slowly brought me down to the ground.

'Your honey tastes exactly like mine, sweet and promising. Your son will never be tired of eating you,' she said. I smiled softly. Gently she returned to my pussy again. With her tongue and finger systematically she worked me up to a thunderous climax. I flushed her face with my juice.

When we were relaxed, I whispered into her ear: Thank you so much Mary. I needed it very badly.

In fact I had been unhappy with her, now I could forgive everything.

I turned to her and we kissed again. My hands moved to her enticing breasts.

'You don't have to, I can understand,' she said unsure of herself.

'I want it, I really want it. I want to experience how it is like when somebody eats a woman.'

I imitated her technique on her breasts. I was pleased that I could control her passions and under my soft ministrations she was transforming into a mass of consolidated passion. The feel of another woman's breasts was wonderful. I realized why men are so anxious to suck and lick on luscious breasts. The softness,warmth and feeling of intimacy are unique. Mary was slithering in a bout of carnal ecstasy. I was happy for being the architect of her rapture.

I was not sure whether I would enjoy eating another woman. My primary objective was to realize how my son would feel on me. The first few tentative jabs changed everything. I was hooked. It proved to be the most heavenly experience one can ever have. The mouth watering taste on the nectar she yielded itself was more than a reward for my ministrations. It is true that the honey a woman produces in the height of love is really delicious. The intimacy and soul to soul link thereof cannot be experienced in any other situation. When a woman opens up her holiest of the holy into the loving mouth of a trustful partner, she is expressing her absolute trust in him or her. This is the most exquisite moment of union, the oblivious moment when everything else fades into impertinence.

The climax that I lovingly built up in her was moderately strong for an amateur. Of course she had had few orgasms in the previous night.

'That was very cute of you,' she said with grateful tears once her passions had subsided.

'I am happy that I could do that to you,' I said demurely.

'This is the most treasured luxury I ever had. For long long years I have fantasized on you. In every woman I had an affair with, I tried to find you, your tits, your nectar, your lips and your love.'

'I don't consider me to be a lesbian.'

'Who said you are. This is an expression of ultimate love. We do not have to brand it. Your real man is very close to you. Only give him the right signal. He may not take the initiative, he is so gentle. Your body, mind and biological cycle need his ministrations. With his care your periods will not be as troublesome as they are now.'

'I know dear, I know,' I said softly.

aluscious
aluscious
80 Followers