The Domestic Admirer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aluscious
aluscious
80 Followers

'Please do not monopolize him. I may need him from time to time.'

'Of course. He is yours too. Have him whenever you need him. At least for three days in a month I will be off with my menstruation and you can have him all to yourself during those days.'

She laughed mysteriously, 'You will be proved wrong Alice, very wrong. We have to come out of the old mindset.'

I did not understand what she meant by that but I did not insist on an explanation.

'I don't know how to take the initiative with my son.'

'Your desire will show you the way. Just let go. Just open your heavenly breasts, for example, and offer to him and the rest will happen naturally.'

I felt relaxed and well cared for.

Nothing much happened during the days that followed. We kissed passionately and at night he could feed on the honey I happened to deposit on the gusset. We would feed each other and lick each others' fingers with an exquisite abandon.

The real chance smiled on me shortly. He had to go to Cochin City to take the entrance examination. I offered to accompany him and check into a hotel for the night. He was all too happy to have me with him. I was excited like a school girl. We sat together in the city bound bus, our thighs embracing and enjoying each other, my anxious breast occasionally gracing over his back, our hands holding each other.

'I am perfectly happy sitting close to you like this, savoring your musk and absorbing your warmth,' he whispered.

'I know dear, we can never part. We need each other,' I said.

'I cannot ever stay away from you. I want to be around you, worshiping you filling my eyes with your celestial frame.'

'Every woman looks like me.'

'Never, all women are different, the proportions are different, attitudes are different, inner climates are different, profiles are different. Only Mary Auntie comes somewhere near to you.'

'Do you like her very much?'

'Yes, she has the verve and the right attitude. Her body is very close to yours. I love to watch her body transmuting in the paroxysms of love. I guess that your breasts are few grades better than hers.'

'You will find out dear'

'When?' he was beaming with anxiety and angst.

'Tonight if possible,' I said.

'That is great, so the worshipper is being favored by the deity.'

I confidently slept leaning on his stout and stealthy shoulder.

I laughed. We checked into a hotel in the city overlooking the back waters. It was a beautiful Saturday evening. I plunked into the chair to get used to the new surroundings. He went to the bath room to wash away the dust of the road. Few floors below the city simmered and bubbled up in its listless chaotic order.

He emerged from the bath room with his trousers only on and upper half of his trunk naked. Reclining on the chair I absorbed his well chiseled glistening muscular body. There was not a single lump o f baby fat on him, a cent percent male specimen he was. It excited me that he was entirely mine for all time to come.

I got up to remove my sari, I needed a bath. He came forward to help me. He carefully peeled of the sari as if it was a very delicate material and folded it properly. With fervent and trembling hands he helped me to unhook the blouse. His eyes were devouring my breasts when the blouse came away. I decided to retain the bra. My blouse was soaked with sweat. He grabbed it like a treasure and inhaled deep from it.

'The fragrance of paradise,' he commented.

I removed my drenched panties also and offered to him. Now I was only in my under skirt and bra.

'Please take out my pale blue gown and panties dear,' I retired to the bath room.

I did not disturb my hair, rather I washed the reaming part of the body. My pussy was lathered with excess pussy juice. I washed my entire body clean with meticulous devotion as it was a special day for both of us. After washing I put on his used shirt left in the bath room. It loosely hung down to my mid thighs. I left the first few buttons open as my breasts were too large for them.

He was deeply engrossed in licking and inhaling the gusset. He seemed to be oblivious of the world around.

'The taste and fragrance of your nectar distracts me from the reality,' he confessed and stood up apparently shocked by my tantalizing presence. I knew before hand that my semi nude appearance would take him by the horns. My breasts were nearly exposed for his lustful young eyes to feast on. The buttoned part of the shirt accentuated the appeal of my small waist. The tail of the shirt hardly concealed the pleasure garden in the valley between my supple thighs, lush with a soft turf of spritely grass.

He stood up like a dreamer and then knelt before me. Then with all of his piety and devotion he kissed the part of me that was just in front of him- my stomach.

'Shall I put on the bra, under skirt and gown,' I asked.

'Wait, please wait,' he whispered as if in a church.

'Then let me do my hair and eye lashes,' I moved to the table. He reclined on the bed close by watching me with his love laden eyes. If I bend a little he would get a glimpse of my hairy pussy. I did so occasionally to taunt him and I did it so very innocently. After a while he was running his soft gentle fingers up and down my thighs.

'You are entering un charted areas,' I commented with affected indifference and continued with my work.

Emboldened, his hand inched further upwards. I was getting positively wet. I was dying to get his fingers right into the core of my being. Shortly I realized that he was wiping out the wetness with his finger and eating it. My pussy was burning and reeking with a longing to have his finger inside me. No, he was intruding only up to the threshold and going back with his nutritious booty. I was tortured by a sweet pain of waiting. At that true moment I made up my mind to take the decisive step from which there is no turning back.

I turned around. My eyes were lust laden and motherly reason had altogether faded away.

'Enough of this torture dear, I must do something for both of us, this restraint is killing us,' I declared for both of us and lifted the shirt a few inches. He lay there transfixed glued to my glistening pussy. Gently and tenderly I sat on his eager face, in no time our lips were latched, my vertical lips and his horizontal lips. It was an epochal moment. Tears of joy appeared in the eyes of millions of stars arrayed up there to witness the holy union. On the tremblingly expectant blades of grass heavens sprinkled tiny sparkling globules of holy water. With a few soft test jabs with his magical tongue I came into his mouth shuddering. It was a miraculous moment, the universe had shrunk into our clamped lips.

Relaxing in the afterglow of the first climax, I stretched on the bed quite relaxed, offering myself absolutely to my child. He very carefully, without disturbing me, opened my shirt and for the first time watched my boobs fully disclosed.

'Oh my goddess, my adorable goddess,' he murmured cajoling them with his gifted hands. His magic fingers were all over them, they were followed by his lips and tongue. They rained excruciating pleasure on me from armpit to armpit.

'I have rehearsed this moment many times over. I am familiar with every cuticle of your armpit,' he whispered. I encouraged him running my hands over his thick hair. I was going through a curious metamorphosis. My entire body became hyper sensitive to his touché and streaks of shooting pleasure rippled past me. As I had witnessed once, his mouth was making love to my erect and elongated nipple. It had stiffened and swelled out as though it was going to burst out. The sensation thereof was ineffable. Sweeping pleasure rippled through me. His well lubricated mouth was performing wonders on my long neglected nipple. Impatiently I pushed his mouth to the other nipple which had been protesting. Immediately his hands and fingers were active on the deserted boob. His hands softly and reverently massaged the shining cone and brought the extreme sensations to the apex.

I was extremely relaxed and I heard myself making strange sounds. I never knew that these breasts of mine contained so much of pleasure and grace.

Slowly his lips and hands began to move further down. His trail of wet and endearing kisses landed everywhere. My body was floating in an ocean of unprecedented pleasure. My underbelly quivered and throbbed when his lips reached there.

'My goddess' thighs are like cool shining marble,' he was making love to my soft thighs. I spread my thighs involuntarily. My body seemed to be independent of my mind and brain. His soft but sure lips were all over my thighs. I could only whimper encouragement. His prodding assertive hands were prying into my bottom, his lips followed. My body spread the thighs as much as possible to facilitate him.

'Oh my goddess, my exquisite goddess,' he kept on exclaiming watching and kissing my bottom.

'If paradise is not here where else it could be?' he was wondering and softly teasing the ring of hair along the periphery of my asshole with his wonderful tongue. When his tongue tried to invade deep into the hole the sensation was simply beyond words. I longed the whole of him to be sucked in through my bottom.

'Thank you mummy for this blessing, I do not want to leave this soft recess of yours.'

I whimpered and tried to spread my legs further, my hands were busy feeling his head and encouraging him.

Then I felt him moving upwards to my sanctum sanctorum. My opening was over flowing with pristine love. His hungry mouth zeroed in to slurp every drop of that. Feeding him with my clear nectar was much more exciting than breast feeding him when I had milk. His lips and tongue were everywhere on my pussy. My clit was throbbing violently and the love canal was convulsing pushing out more and more delicious honey for my darling child.

I was shaking all through in the violent throes of ecstasy. Then I felt it coming, just like a tornado. I heard distant rumblings, violent fulminations somewhere inside me. My hands were squeezing and pressing his head deep into me, my legs were furiously thrashing. I screamed like mad. Then I felt the flood gates exploding inside me, my underbelly underwent violent spasms. I flooded my darlings face with my special cream. He struggled hard not to spill a single drop. He knows how very precious every drop is. Once the convulsions subsided he gently kissed my garden hole to softly land me on the plain of reality. After shocks swept past me like an epileptic.

I felt myself slipping into a sweet slumber, forgetting everything, shedding my existential worries. Vaguely I felt him covering me with a blanket. Then I was in the garden of stars, lost is sweet dreamy slumber.

When I opened my eyes late in the morning next day, I found him to have bathed and freshened up. He was gently and tenderly kissing and sniffing at my love canal. When I looked at him he smiled sweetly.

'It was the night of fulfillment, my most adorable incarnation of feminine perfection,' he proclaimed.

On the table he had brought out breakfast.

I gently caressed his head whilst he tried to dive deep into my core.

'Wait my sweet angle, let me freshen up,' I walked to the bathroom stark naked. I surveyed myself in the mirror.

'You will no more be neglected, be patient,' I patted my happy pussy.

Meticulously I washed away all the remnants of our riotous love making. Then I brushed my teeth and took bath. When I came out he was ready with my light blue gown. I put it on with nothing inside. Breakfast was ready on the table.

'My darling had only me for dinner, you must be famished,' I Said.

'The best ever dinner supper lunch or breakfast one can expect on earth here between your heavenly thighs. I am not famished at all,' he insisted.

We fed each other, often making love to the fingers inserted in each other's mouth.

Once the breakfast was disposed, we settled on the bed again.

'I have made a decision,' he said, 'I am not going to take the entrance examination. I do not want to move to a distant engineering college and miss you. I would rather join the nearby college for B. sc. Maths.'

'Than you my sweet child,' in fact the same dread had been nagging me for long. He was my raison d'être. Once he is gone there will only be a dreary desert before me.

'Now come here,' I commanded. He was instantly in my lap with a devilish grin. I opened my gown and pulled out an anxious breast. Immediately he was latched to the stiffened nipple. He sucked on me exactly as he used to do when he was a child. The same smile of warm satisfaction flitted on his cherubic face. After some time I moved him to the other breast. Both of us were in real heaven.

'After lunch we can go home and continue life with a new confidence,' I told him while nursing him.

'We will be one body hereafter,' he said.

'That will be wonderful.'

I rolled up the skirt of my gown and guided him to my steaming pussy. He needed no prompting.

'Take every drop my darling, mommy is making it exclusively for you, for your health,' I cooed.

He was licking and sucking my most delicate parts without hurting me. With a sweet finesse I poured another quantum of lave erupted from inside me along with a gentle orgasm.

'Do you mind, would you..' I asked looking eagerly into his trousers.

'Of course,' he smiled and pulled down his trousers. For the first time after ten years I was seeing his manhood. With a glorious erection it was magnificent indeed. It was not terribly big though. May be eight and a half inches. Yet it was different. The head of the phallus was bulbous, engorged. This gave it the shape of a piston, real fleshy piston.

My mouth watered to have it immediately. I kissed the tip, it was messy with many auto ejaculations.

'Can I, shall we?'I wondered aloud. His eyes implored profoundly to let go.

Tenderly I made him lie down on the bed and balanced myself on top of him. It was a little difficult to push in the head. With excess lubrication it somehow went in. the feeling was altogether unheard of. I felt filled in and complete. The black hole was no more there. The inflated head reached up and whispered to the cervix with a timeless nostalgia. I closed my eyes to let the sensations sink in. he was busy fondling my breasts. His face beamed with extreme happiness.

Slowly I began to pump him. Now I understood what Mary meant by her words. The piston reached out and tickled each molecule of my canal. Not a single point was left out. Each stroke up and down was a saga. The extremely sweet burning sensation inside was heavenly. I noticed that my nipples were becoming excessively wet with excitement. It was a new experience. I hoped that he would lick them clean. Reading my mind his wet lips clamped on one nipple followed by the other. He was now pumping on my erect and stiff nipples in phase with my pumping him.

I cried out, I thought I was going to die, at least I was going to swoon. Perhaps I urinated on him. I lost control of myself. I collapsed on him in the violence of the orgasm. When I opened my eyes he was lovingly running his fingers in my entangled hair. He was still stiff and inside me. With his encouragement I pumped him again. The next orgasm was not as violent and the first one.

Then came the phone call, Mary was on the other end.

'Did you make it,' she asked.

'Yes, we are coupled now in the bed,' I revealed proudly.

'Smart girl. I knew that you would make it. I have never seen a penis like his. Enjoy it as much as you want, he can stay stiff for long. Its inflated end can work out miracles inside you. No part of your core will be left unattended.'

'I know dear.'

'Make the best of him. He is your own and he will never harm you,'

'I know.'

The spell was broken. I pulled out from him. My juice gushed out profusely. Immediately he went down on me and slurped up the entire syrup.

Back at home we settled into a new rhythm of life. In the morning and evening we petted a great deal. Whenever he desired I would feed him from my overflowing pussy. Sometimes we would spend hours on end with him loving my breasts, often towards the end I would guide his face to my pussy. Whenever I needed a therapeutic and earth shattering orgasm, I would make love to him the usual way. The wonderful quality of his phallus remained a secret between me and Mary. Mary would have him once or twice a week.

A few days later, I received him from the college as usual. We were fondling as usual and I told him that I was on my period so he had better to Mary, to spend a day or two. It was my first period since we began the new life. Suddenly he became alert.

'That is wonderful, I am not going anywhere, I need you now,' he scooped me up and ran to the bedroom.

'Darling I will be ugly and messy down there,' I protested.

In a hurry he lifted my gown and pulled down the panties along with the sanitary napkin. Fortunately I do not bleed much. Just two or three drops and some weakness for a day or two. But with his caring, I had felt no heaviness of the breast, no back pain, no head ache. On the pad there was a slight redness. My pussy looked glum and dispirited.

To my surprise his mouth was down there. I had been taught over the years that menstruation was an ugly thing, that women were impure during their periods. He seemed to fee otherwise.

Suddenly I realized that my pussy was not glum any more. She was beaming with excitement acknowledging the attentions she was receiving. Shortly his wonderful mouth worked out the most beautiful orgasm in me. That night we coupled and the chain of orgasms that followed drowned all the feelings of being impure.

Few days later Mary called over the phone: 'Alice I am coming over.'

'Is your husband on tour?'

'He is on tour in the first place and in the second place I am on my period,' she giggled. I also laughed understandingly.

'I have heard that menstrual ooze contains many female hormones, do you think that ire would affect his libido if he drinks so much of it?'

'I am just like you, only a drop or two. But I am not anxious to feed him, I am more interested to be impaled by him. His service immediately rejuvenates us back to normal.'

'Yes,' I agreed with no further argument.

aluscious
aluscious
80 Followers