The Dominatrix

Story Info
Dominatrix "makes" him submit.
2.5k words
3.96
69.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magicrub
magicrub
35 Followers

The dominatrix looked stunning standing there before him.

"Out of your clothes bitch!" she demanded. "You know what your purpose is here." He undressed as fast as he could, nearly tearing his clothes off.

"On your knees slave!" she demanded as soon as his clothes were removed. "I gave you no permission to stand before me." She circled him, eyeing him as she did. "You will keep your hands to your side," she commented coldly. "I gave you no permission to cover yourself." He grimaced as she smacked him across the face. "Do you understand me bitch?"

"Yes mistress," he replied.

"We will have three rules here tonight bitch," she said. "Number one, you will do exactly what I say. Number two, you will say nothing unless spoken to. And number three, when asked a question, you will reply, 'yes mistress.' Do you understand?"

"Yes mistress," he replied.

She grabbed him by the chin and looked directly into his eyes, burning her dominance directly onto his brain. "Do you fucking understand me?"

"Yes mistress," he answered, concluding that for the first time in his life he had lost absolute control.

"If you wish to leave, do so now. Once we get started there is no turning back," she ordered. "Do you wish to stay?"

"Yes master," he replied.

"Good, I see you are a fast learner," she mused. "So, what brings you to me today?"

"I don't know," he stuttered. She smacked him across the face.

"Don't fucking tell me you don't know! I'm only going to ask this one more time."

"I'm looking for something different, something crazy," he blurted out.

"I know what you are here for bitch and I'm gonna give it to you," she smiled as picked up a large dildo and started to stroke it. As she was strapping it on she asked him, "You ever lick ass before bitch?"

"Yes master," he replied.

"Good, a bitch should know her place. I bet you want to worship my ass, don't ya bitch," she asked as she grabbed him by his hair and roughly shoved his face against her thong.

"Yes master," he answered feebly.

"Yea, I thought so, you fucking sissy bitches always do," she laughed. "You are so fucking nasty."

"So lets get down to it," she said.

"What are you here for?" she asked.

"I'm here to try something different," he replied. He winced as she smacked him again.

"Fuck that, what are you really here for?" she demanded.

"I'm here to please my mistress," he exclaimed.

"What kind of man gets on his knees in front of a cock?" she demanded. He didn't answer. "I'll tell you what kind of man gets on his knees in front of a cock, one that wants to suck dick. That is why you are here, to suck a big fat cock. Say it bitch, say you want to suck cock," she demanded as she rubbed her dildo on his face.

"I want to suck my mistress's cock," he replied.

"Fuck that, a mistress doesn't have a cock. A master has a cock," she replied. "Tell me you want to suck your masters cock."

"Please master, please may I suck your beautiful cock."

She smiled for the first time, appearing to soften up a bit. "What will you do for me if I let you suck my beautiful cock? Will you do anything to satisfy your master?"

"Yes master," he replied nervously.

"Anything?" she taunted him.

"Yes, yes master," he stuttered.

"Will you be my bitch?" she laughed.

"Yes master," he replied.

"Will you be my cock sucking bitch?" she asked.

"Yes master," he choked his reply.

"Good, we are gonna test your servitude tonight," she commented. And with that she brought her body closer, torturing him for her own amusement. She lifted the dildo up and his face was now only an inch from her thong and the delicious honey pot that lied within. "That's it you nasty fucking whore, smell that snatch. I know you want to taste my cum, but you damn sure won't get it." She was slowly gyrating her sex like a skilled table dancer in front of his eyes, aerating her aroma and doing a fine job of driving him mad. "The only way you get to taste that snatch is if some real man cums inside and needs a little sissy bitch to clean up."

"My cunny is only for good little cock sucking bitches," she laughed. "That's you bitch, my little sissy bitch. But you will have to earn that right."

She laughed and gently slapped him in the face with the dildo, then proceeded to rub it on his lips. It lewdly hung from her crouch as if she were some type of she-male.

"Do not worry slave," she moved behind him and comforted him as she hugged him from behind and whispered in his ear. "I have no intention of hurting you. Not on your first visit anyhow," she laughed.

"You like kneeling before me, I can tell" she told him. "Do you like my cock my little bitch?"

"Yes master," he replied.

"It is a very pretty cock, isn't it?" she teased.

"Yes master," he answered, never having even seen a cock, other than his own, or a dildo up close before.

"If you are going to be my little cock sucking bitch, you must beg me some more," she went on. "I will not force you to do anything. Not yet anyhow."

"Oh please master, may a suck your pretty cock," he answered feebly.

"What will you do for me whore, if I let you suck my cock," she asked.

"Anything master, I will do anything you wish if you let me suck your cock."

"Good little whore, lick the tip of my cock," she ordered. "Oooh, very nice, you should take pride in sucking dick. Now take the length of it in your mouth," she cooed. "That's it baby, you are a good little dick sucker, aren't you."

Is only answer was a Mmmm. He just kept stroking the dick with his lips and tongue like he had seen done before.

After about a minute of his servicing her dildo, she broke the silence. "I bet you wish it were real, don't you my little cock sucker?"

"Yes, master," he mumbled through the dildo not really believing what he was saying. He was no fag, had no desire to have sex with a man. His only aim was to satisfy his master. That was his purpose.

"Lick my balls too," she cooed. "Don't neglect them. That's it baby, you sure you haven't done this before?"

"Enough of this pussy footing around," she exclaimed. "Lie on the bed, since you are so compliant, your master is gonna be nice tonight and let you get off. I don't normally do that on the first visit." And with that he lied on his back. She grabbed the condom off the night stand and secured it in place snuggly on his staff.

"You had better not cum to early!" she sneered. "Cum too early and you will be punished."

He knew where his destiny lied. He was surprised he hadn't cum already as his penis was as hard as it had ever been. This was just so fucking dirty.

His master straddled him across his chest. She laid tip of the cock right on his lips. "Close your eyes my little bitch. Stroke that penis of yours, but I want you to imagine that you are licking my ass. You're licking my ass as I ride a real man's cock. That's it bitch, lick my cock as you imagine being on your fucking knees licking that ass hole. Lick your master's asshole. Lick it good. Damn that feels good having my asshole reamed while being fucked. You would do anything for your master."

"Oops, you got a mouthful of cock. Didn't you?" she laughed as she popped him on the chin with the dildo. Imagine this is a real cock that has popped out of my cunt momentarily. Go ahead, suck my pussy juice off his cock", she demanded as she shoved the dildo in his mouth. "You'd do anything for a taste of my cum. Wouldn't you my dick sucking bitch?"

"Yes master," he replied.

"Even licking it off a real cock?" she laughed.

"Yes master," he replied, terrified of his own answer.

She started fucking his mouth full of cock, fucking him as if she was reaching a climax. She simulated a climax as he was about to gag on cock. She collapsed on his face, spent.

After a moment of rest, she slowly pivoted giving him a view of her unbelievable ass.

"You want to tongue my ass? Don't you slave." she asked eyeing him from between her legs.

"Oh yes master," he answered with a shortness of breath, praying to himself that it was clean.

"Go ahead and tongue my ass through the thong. But keep stroking that little clit of yours," she instructed.

"Beg my little whore, tell me what you want," she asked looking through her legs as her beautiful ass was right in his face taunting him.

"Please master, please may I kiss and lick your beautiful ass," he begged.

"I don't know, my little bitch, I don't think you're worthy of such an honor," she replied. "What would you do if I gave you such an honor, my little whore?"

"Anything master, please, I will do anything you ask," he pleaded.

"O. K. then, go ahead slave, do what you wish to my ass," she commented as she lewdly bent over granting him access. She smiled as she thought how she was making money from some bozo wanting to worship her nasty ass.

"Deeper bitch! You may use your fucking hands to spread my beautiful cheeks," she ordered.

"Yes master," he replied in a muffled tone.

"That's it, fuck my ass hole with your tongue!" she commented as he proved his servitude for several more minutes as he continued stroking his cock.

"Fuck!" she yelled exasperated as she turned and glared at him. "You fucking came already? Do you not wish me any pleasure at all?"

"I know what kind of punishment a dick sucker like you deserves," she laughed as she removed the condom from his shriveling member and held it in her hand.

A glob of the gooey stuff had attached itself to her finger. She slowly brought the cum stained finger to his lips and rubbed it on his lips as he lay terrified. "This is what you're waiting for bitch, isn't it? You want to taste that cum, don't you, you fucking little sissy. You've wanted to taste it before, but could never bring yourself to do it. Open your mouth and suck my finger." And he did what he was told as she slowly fucked his mouth with the once cum coated finger.

"Oh bitch, you are a perverted fuck," she cooed and with that she pivoted into a 69 position. "You are to lick my ass until I am satisfied, is that what you wish?" she said.

"Yes master," he replied.

"Good bitch," she replied and with that she dumped the condom contents on her ass crack. "DO NOT waste a drop or you will be punished!" All he could see above him was her beautiful pussy and ass. This was downright wicked, he thought, but he would do as he was told. She squatted and her ass hole was lowered to his face. "Don't you dare lick my cunny," she ordered as a droplet of his own cum landed on his lip. He licked it with his tongue and swallowed it.

"That's it bitch, imagine I've just been fucked in the ass by a real man," she laughed. "You love to clean up my pussy and ass after a real man has cum in it."

He must have lapped the master's ass for another 15 minutes.

"Are you finished slave?" asked the master coldly several minutes later.

"Yes master," he replied not really wanting to stop.

"You did not finish slave! There is still some cream left inside the condom! I can't believe I must punish you again!" she laughed as she put the condom on her dildo inside out. Suck it off bitch." And again he was doing as he was told.

Shortly, she pulled the dildo from his mouth and asked him. "Are you ready to turn your soul over to me, my little cock sucking bitch? Are you ready for the ultimate commitment?" she asked.

"Yes master," he replied.

"You realize you will just be my little fuck toy. My cum boy? My sex slave?" she asked.

"Yes master," he replied.

"O. K. then, it is time for me to brand you as my property. Get you sissy ass into the bathroom," she ordered.

"Yes master," he replied as he did as he was told.

"I will mark you as my property like a dog does," she sneered. "You are no better than a fucking dog." And with that she took her soiled panties and shoved them into his mouth. She lewdly squatted over his chest. She balanced herself and forced the urine to the surface. Driblets started to splatter on his chest and then it gushed out saturating his chest. To him it seemed as if the golden shower was burning her brand in his soul. It was slowly sinking in, he was her property. Good god, he thought, what the fuck was he doing?

Upon finishing, she brought her face in closer to his. "In the future slave, you will be required to catch every drop my golden nectar with your tongue. Do you understand my little sissy slave?"

"Yes master," he answered wanting to lick her clean right now but was terrified of STD's. Certainly a goddess as this would be free of any disease. What would her piss taste like? He surmised that the taste of piss would quickly go away leaving the taste of a beautiful pussy. He would love it.

She turned the shower on and quickly rinsed off. "Clean that piss off you and get the fuck out of here," she ordered and with that had disappeared into the bedroom with a towel.

As he exited the bathroom, she cornered him and pushed him to his knees.

"Have fun slave?" she asked.

"Yes master," he replied.

"I bet this was the most wicked fucking night of your life, wasn't it slave?" she asked.

"Yes master," he replied honestly. He had never done even remotely like what he did tonight before.

"Good" she exclaimed. "We are done here. You have satisfied me. Get your clothes and get out."

"Yes master, thank you master," he said as he hurriedly collected his clothes.

"Wait!" she said grabbing his chin and peering deep into his eyes. "I must forewarn you, that if you return, you will get what you deserve. It will be on my fucking terms next time. No fucking script. You'd like that, wouldn't you slave?"

"Yes master," he replied knowing he would never return. His mind was content with the lewd behavior that he had exhibited tonight. There would be no further need of humiliation.

However, he contradicted himself, his soul did belong to her. His mind was already conflicted and confused. He imagined what she might make him do. "Oh Fuck, he would have to call her again. He knew it.

magicrub
magicrub
35 Followers