The Domme Diet Plan Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was then helped from the chair and placed back on my knees next to my Mistress as Master Paul continued with the ceremony. "The slut has given of mind and body, now it is time to give of his soul. In the nature of a relationship between a dominant and her submissive, that is best symbolized by the collar. As you can see, the slut currently has his pink collar securely locked in place. But that collar is made of leather and can be removed without the key by simply cutting through it" To demonstrate, Master Paul picked up a pair of large scissors off the table, grabbed the collar and cut it, pulling it from around my neck. "The only true collar to symbolize a permanent relationship is one that cannot be so easily removed. As her wedding present to her slut, his Mistress will now lock on a much more durable collar."

My Mistress then reached under the table up front and pulled out a box. From the box she removed two half circles of shiny steel that would be connected to make my new collar. Each piece was about an inch wide and a half inch thick. She took one half, Master Paul took the other, and they positioned the two halves together and pushed until they locked. That was followed immediately by a noticeable "whirring" sound from the collar and then three beeps in rapid succession. "The collar is the latest technology in the BDSM industry." Master Paul said. 'The three beeps indicate it has been properly connected and now is locked. It may only be opened if his Mistress enters a 6 digit code in her wireless remote and simultaneously has her thumb on the sensor pad. Like any steel, it could be cut if you had right tools and some help. But I doubt the slut is going to want someone removing the collar from his neck with a blow torch or laser. The collar also has some great built-in features in addition to the multiple "D" rings you can see. It has a GPS locator that can allow his Mistress to keep track of his location anywhere in the world. It is equipped with an MP3 player that can receive downloads from any Wi-Fi connection and connects with any Bluetooth headphones. If the Mistress is in a good mood she can allow him to listen to his favorite music, but it is intended for hypnotic inductions and triggers to be loaded while he sleeps. And the device can send a burst of electricity which can be used as a nice soothing wake-up call in the morning, or if turned up higher, an indication of her displeasure. It is completely waterproof as well. Like with the chastity device, the collar will need to be removed for travel or to get through other security. But it can be easily concealed by a collared dress shirt if his Mistress does not want it to be seen in public. And if you take a very close look, the engraving says: "Owned Sissy Slut" and indicates that he is the property of his Mistress."

"As we near the conclusion of this ceremony of submission, his Mistress has asked for an opportunity to address her slut before all these witnesses. My Mistress then connected the leash to the "D" ring in the front of the collar and positioned me so I was looking straight into her eyes from my knees. "Slut, you have made me the happiest woman in the world. You have said many times that I have motivated and inspired you. Well, you have done exactly the same for me. While I may have seemed self-confident when we met much of that was just an act. Being a dominant woman doesn't mean you don't have the same dreams and desires of so many other women to meet the right man, marry and create a life together. For a long time I thought that was not meant to be for me. But when I met you I knew that the search had all been worth it. I love you, slut, more than you could ever imagine." She then pulled me up to my feet and kissed me deeply, pulling my face into hers. I had tears flowing.

I then whispered to ask if I could say something as well. She smiled and nodded. "Mistress, I was not prepared to speak during this ceremony, but this seemed to be the perfect opportunity to finally say out loud what I have wanted to say for so long. Mistress, I want to publicly end my status as your submissive and become your slave. I entered this relationship knowing I always had the power to walk away. And if called a "submissive" that suggests that I still could. Mistress, I am now your slave, I surrender all control to you for my future. I have complete trust in your decision about what is best for me and look forward to serving you for the rest of my life." I was surprised to see that as I finished she was starting to cry, something I had not seen before. We kissed deeply again.

Master Paul then broke the silence. "The last item of business in this ceremony is the consummation of the marriage. Historically, many countries and some states have said that a couple is not legally married until they have had intercourse. Old traditions of course only thought of intercourse as the man putting his penis into her vagina. But as states and countries redefine marriage, that old definition of intercourse no longer makes any sense. So to make sure that no one ever decides that this Mistress and her slave have not met all the requirements of marriage, she is going to consummate the relationship by fucking him now in front of witnesses." As my Mistress then walked to the side and began slipping on a strap-on, I was bent over the table in front by Master Paul. The dimensions of the table were such that I could put my chest on the table leaving my ass wide open. Master Paul extended my head and neck off the other end of the table and opened a brown bottle of "poppers" under my nose. The drug immediately caused a rush and I felt my muscles relax. When my Mistress returned I saw that she was wearing the biggest strap-on in her collection, one that I had never been able to take completely. It was nearly 14 inches long and almost 3 inches wide. She stood in front of me and stroked my face as I felt Master Paul pull out the huge steel anal plug from my cunt. She then moved behind me and grabbed my hips, touching the head of the strap-on to my still gaping opening. I was expecting it to find resistance but instead the head slipped right in and she pushed deeper and deeper. After just a minute of quickening thrusts, she was pushed in all the way and I let out a large moan.

As she started to fuck my ass, Master Paul invited the audience to leave their seats and get a closer look if they liked. I saw movement from the crowd as Master Paul then pulled his rock hard cock from his pants and slid it into my mouth. He did not hesitate to push in all the way but then he slowly began sliding his cock in and out with directions that I was not to make him cum until I was told. As I sucked and was fucked, I saw the faces of so many of the people I had been introduced to during this journey with my Mistress. I also saw my parents were watching closely as well and were smiling. I tried to ignore that as best I could and just concentrate on the pleasure I was receiving as the strap-on hit spots that had never been hit before. A couple of minutes into it I felt my cock start to harden and for the first time felt the spikes start to dig in from the chastity device. Like my Mistress predicted, the spikes did not cause my hard-on to go away, they just caused me to moan and whimper. She went faster and harder and I heard her orgasm about half way through. Finally, as the pain in my cock became a dull ache, Master Paul quickened his pace and gave me the signal that he was ready to cum. I then began tightly stimulating his cock head until he roared and shot a tremendous load of cum into my mouth and down my throat. As soon as I had sucked him clean, he and my Mistress pulled out together and he said, "I now pronounce this couple Mistress and slave. Everyone take a break, the reception should begin in this same room in about 20 minutes." Everyone applauded as I was bent over, too tired to move.


The Domme Diet Plan—Chapter 16

The Reception

My Mistress and I accepted congratulations from all the guests as we watched the main room converted into the set-up for dinner. Ms. Reynolds and her ex-husband Jerry were among the first to greet us. "That was the most amazing wedding I have ever seen," Ms. Reynolds said. I talked to my editing and production staff and they are now planning on having it available for download by Monday night. The DVDs will be shipping a week earlier than we planned. The production people will have some teaser videos posted on the most popular porn sites in the next couple of hours. This is going to be huge. Keep your schedules flexible on your honeymoon. We may be able to add a couple more countries to your tour once this goes viral."

It was odd seeing so many people in one place that knew about all my kinks. It was something I had tried to keep under wraps for so long but now over the last several months I had lost so much weight and gained so many new friends. It had been a crazy amount of change in my life but I had never been happier. My parents were about the last to approach my Mistress and myself. There was some awkward silence before I asked, "So how did you find out about this part of my life?"

"Oh honey, we have known that you wanted to be dominated by women and be a sissy since you got out of college," my mom said. "When I was putting some clothes away in your closet I found your pile of domination and feminization porn along with a couple of pairs of panties that would only have fit you. You are as bad as your father at hiding that stuff. It didn't seem to be affecting your ability to hold a job and we figured one day you would either grow out of it or pursue it. We just wanted you to be happy. But we did start to worry about you when you got to be a lot older and could not stay in a relationship."

"Are you finally going to tell him, or should I?" My Mistress asked my mom.

"I guess now is the perfect time, isn't it?' my mom said. "Meeting your Mistress was not quite as lucky as you think. The tickets to the hockey game were the season tickets of Dr. Larson. Dr. Larson was one of your father's pharmacy customers for many years and your father and I would have dinner with Dr. Larson and his wife often when we came to visit you. One day a few years ago we were bragging about our kids and they told us about Sarah and that somehow led to a story about her interests in dominating men. We had known for many years that they were both dominant. So we told them about your interest in female domination and feminization. After hearing that, he thought he might know the perfect match for you. He said he knew a great dominant woman who was constantly frustrated by her relationships and was about to give up on finding someone she wanted to spend her life with. So you were set up on a blind date, only you didn't know about it. The evening was planned so your Mistress could meet you in a public place and get to know you without any pressure or expectation to take it any further. If she thought the match wasn't for her, she would have moved on and you would have had no idea you were being evaluated. We also thought you should spend time together without any of the pressures of being dominant or submissive since ultimately the relationship wouldn't last if the foundation isn't built on a love outside the kinks. We were so excited when we heard she wanted to meet you again for lunch. She told us privately the first time we met in person about 3 months into your relationship that she intended to marry you but that we might not recognize our little boy when she got done with you. I told her we had never seen you so happy in a relationship so whatever she thought was best for you then we were all for it."

"Dear, I do have one personal question to ask you though. Did you get interested in being dominated by women because you saw me spanking your father while he wore my panties?" I assured her I did not, and now was struggling to get that image out of my head forever.

The tables were now set and people started taking their seats for dinner. The main table up front was set up for my Mistress and myself to be joined by Master Paul, Master Corey, Master Bill, Ms. Jennifer, Mark, Ms. Reynolds and Jason. But before the buffet line was to be opened, my Mistress had one special announcement. "Your attention please. Before my slut gets his dinner, I thought this would be the perfect time for his weigh-in. We set a goal for him to lose 100 pounds by his wedding day and I am very confident that he made it. Step on the scale, slut." I saw she had brought the scale from home and I stepped on it to get the result. "Congratulations, another two pounds lost for an exact total of 100 pounds lost in just 18 weeks." There were cheers all around. "And to celebrate we have a little prize for 5 of you and for the slut. Please check under your chairs. If you have a red card taped under it you are a winner." I saw everyone stand up, look under their chair and little bursts of applause popped up. "OK, all of you who got a card hold onto it because after dinner each of you will get to spank our little slut here 100 times, once for each pound he lost.

Dinner was catered by friends of Master Corey and Master Bill and it was an overwhelming success. My Mistress told me I should still not eat too much because I could expect plenty more to eat at the party that followed. She always gave me that same sly smirk when she said things like that. Like always, she made sure there was some fresh cum to spread on top of my meal. The dinner was repeatedly interrupted by toasts so I would swallow another gulp of her fresh piss instead of wine. She refilled my glass at the table and had me lick her clean. I wouldn't have asked for anything else.

As people were finishing dinner, my Mistress announced that it was time to bring in the one of a kind wedding cake. I was of course there to model for the cake when it was ordered, but I had not seen the final product. Lena, dressed like a chef in a white coat with a chef's hat displaying the "Caketastic" logo, with the help of her new boyfriend Stan, wheeled in a dolly. Together they lifted the cake onto a large table. The cake was perfect. The left side was supposed to be me. It was the bottom half of a sissy on all fours, his ass exposed. He was kneeling on a bench to get him higher off the ground. From behind you could see his little cock and swollen balls hanging down between his legs. His bare ass had the same brandings as mine, and Lena had even duplicated my tramp stamp on the lower back. His legs had stockings and were spread wide and he was wearing pink high heeled shoes. The right side of the cake was intended to be my Mistress from the waist down. It was a woman in stiletto heels with shapely legs which extended up to display a 10" strap-on. The strap-on was not cake, it was an actual strap-on from my Mistress' collection. The two people illustrated in the cake were separated by a two foot space to allow you to see all the detail in three dimensions. While most of the display was edible, it was clearly designed with the intention that the guests would eat the areas between the figures and to the sides first to not disturb the visual of the two people. As the cake was displayed in front of us, everyone was trying to get a picture from all angles. Lena smiled like a proud parent as she saw the reaction.

Lena then said to my Mistress, "I hope you don't mind, but with Stan's help, we added an extra feature to the cake." Lena then took out a small remote and pushed a button. Very slowly, the legs of the Mistress to the right side slid forward, inching the strap-on towards the sissy's exposed ass. When it reached his ass, the head penetrated the cake and continued deeper until it slid in 6 inches and then stopped. Everyone applauded. My Mistress hugged Lena she was so excited. "And watch what happens if you push this other button. Be sure to keep an eye on the slut's cock." When she pushed the second button, the legs retracted enough that the strap-on almost came out of his ass before it pushed back in the full six inches, this was repeated again and again as the sissy was being fucked. After the 4th cycle of penetration, the head of the sissy's cock began to ooze white butter cream frosting. Lena slid a small plate under the cock to catch it and handed it to my Mistress who scooped up the frosting with her finger and wiped it all over my face. She then pushed a button and the legs returned to their original position. The strap-on was now coated with cake and icing and my Mistress ordered me to lick it clean. I did and it was delicious. Everyone was laughing and applauding.

As the guests were served cake, Lena explained that the mechanics of it were very simple. Stan had built a receiving tube into the ass of the sissy that was a perfect fit for the strap-on. That tube had another smaller tube that extended down the middle of the cock. The inside of the larger tube was coated in butter cream frosting then the end covered with cake to conceal the opening. When the strap-on penetrated it pushed the butter cream frosting into the second tube and as it pumped, the frosting was forced downward through the cock.

When everyone finished their cake, I was directed to the front while the tables were removed and the area was being prepared for the evening's playtime. The five people that found the red cards under their chairs were 1) Ms. Susan, 2) Stacy, 3) Dr. Sarah Larson, 4) Tiffany, the she-male from "Club Priscilla", and 5) Stan.

My Mistress announced, "Please direct your attention this way where my little slave is going to celebrate his weight loss by getting spanked 100 times each by our 5 lucky winners. Susan, why don't you go first to get him nice and warmed up." Ms. Susan then sat down and I was positioned over her knee with my ass full exposed. She then began using her hand to strike my ass again and again while I was told to count them all out. She mixed in delays between strikes and rapid fire spanking but never backed off. By the time she was done I was already tearing up. With four more people to go that was not a good sign. Tiffany went next. He may have looked like a woman but he hit like a man and he enjoyed hitting me again and again on my ass, teasing me as he did. When he finished my ass was feeling a bit numb. Stacy went next and her strikes were not nearly as hard so I felt some momentary relief. That ended when my Mistress handed her a paddle and let her finish the last 25 with that. Stan went next and he could clearly see I was in pain. I think he actually felt sorry for me and didn't want Lena to think he was violent, so I managed to make it through his blows better than I had expected. Last to go was Dr. Sarah Larson. I had never met her until she gave us congratulations after the wedding, but I was well aware of her fetish to castrate men. She positioned me so my chastity device was tucked between my legs making my balls stick out when I was over her lap. As she repeatedly spanked me, she aimed again and again for my balls and I could tell she was getting more and more excited as I was crying in pain. When Sarah reached her final blow she hit my balls directly with full force, and as I screamed her orgasm hit. After she recovered, she whispered into my ear that she knew how to stop that pain from ever happening again with just a few snips.

For my part, I knew that the plane ride to Europe planned for Monday was going to be a lot more painful as my ass was now welted by the cane and I had bruises all over from the spankings. My Mistress gave me permission to stand-up until I was needed again but first had me swallow two Viagra to put the chastity device to the test.

Master Corey and Master Bill already had plenty of dungeon quality devices in their house as a standard feature. For the party after the wedding, they had special ordered a number of additional devices to be available for anyone that wanted to play. They had also set up four bedrooms for any private play that people were interested in. Everyone was aware that cameras would record all the action in the main room, the activity in the private rooms would not be recorded unless everyone agreed. Many of the guests came to the wedding dressed for debauchery, but some left to change or just to get naked. The huge TV in the living room was now playing an extended version of my recent trip to LA that was to be released on Monday. I noticed that Stan must have been turned on by everything that he had seen, since he already had Lena bouncing up and down on his cock on the couch. Ms. Shelly was naked and being secured on a table by Ms. Susan. Ms. Reynolds had stripped her ex-husband naked, gagged him and his hands were now locked to cuffs hanging from the ceiling. She watched as the clerk and court reporter from Judge Barton's courtroom were taking turns hitting him with whips. Ms. Reynolds handed them smelling salts to use in case he passed out. And I saw my ex-boss Darrell being led upstairs on a leash by his pregnant wife while she was walking beside two very large black guys.