The Domme Diet Plan Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
subm_atty
subm_atty
49 Followers

Front and center in the room was a large bondage table that I had never seen before. It had to have been the other delivery from XXX Furniture because I saw Bob and his son carry it in. My Mistress grabbed my leash and led me over to the table. As a group of people gathered around, Bob began to explain the device he called, "The Stimulator 3000". "This prototype bondage table is the most ambitious piece of furniture we have ever produced at XXX Furniture. You can see in its most basic form it pretty much looks like a standard table that can be covered with a table cloth and put in the living room or bedroom with no one noticing anything unusual. But when you want to play, this table can do about anything you could imagine." He then demonstrated that the table had dozens of movable and switchable components. At its biggest, it could accommodate a person 6'8" tall and weighing well over 400 pounds. By taking out various pieces, it could be reduced down so that someone 4'10" would fit nicely. The submissive could be positioned face down on the table, on their back, on their knees or in a seated position. The table could have a solid top or with various changes create openings for the sub's face, breasts, and crotch area to hang down through the table and be accessed from below. It could be tilted at any number of angles, raised up or down, and with straps the sub could even be secured so that he or she was under the table facing down to the floor or towards the ceiling. He looked right at me when he explained you could also set it up so your sub became your human toilet. You could attach cuffs or ropes to any number of rings that were placed at regular intervals all around the table to secure the sub in place. The table also had rails that could be extended upward and locked to create overhead locations to secure the arms or feet. It even had several "historical" torture configurations that would put the subs head, hands or feet in stocks or stretch him like he was on the rack. He said he called it the "Stimulator 3000" because so far he had come up with more than 3000 different configurations for the table. They, of course, had tested it in Colorado to make sure it worked, but this party was going to be the public unveiling and I was invited to be the first "victim."

I could feel the Viagra start to work its magic and my cock was straining to get erect; the spikes now grinding in enough to get my attention. My Mistress showed Bob one of the pictures from the manual she had downloaded to indicate what she had in mind. Bob smiled and started to convert the table. The entire conversion process took about 10 minutes. While that was going on, the guests also learned that one of the wedding sponsors from a major sex toy company had brought strap-ons and other toys as gifts for all the party guests. I saw many women anxiously looking at the biggest ones on the table. When the conversion was complete, I had a good idea what my Mistress intended. First, I was placed on my back with my ass at the edge of one end of the table. Bob attached stirrups to each corner and my legs were lifted in, cuffed to the stirrups, and spread very wide. At the other end, my head hung off the table. Rings were connected to each side of my new collar with my head tilted back. This prevented me from moving my head more than a couple of inches in any direction and made my face and mouth a wide open target for anyone standing at that end. Next, cuffs were added to each wrist and my arms were extended out to my sides. The chain to each wrist allowed me to move my arm and hands about a foot. A wide strap was secured across my waist to hold me down firmly. I thought all the preparation was done until my Mistress brought over one last device. As I was straining to see what it was, my Mistress ended the suspense. "Slut, I didn't think it was right that your tits didn't get to enjoy this too." I would have thought that the nipple piercing with the tube rings that forced my nipples to be perky 24/7 would have been enough. "This is a gift from the girls at "Club Priscilla" for their favorite little slut. They got you a deluxe extra large breast enhancer that will stimulate your little boobs and hopefully give you nice big ones in time. I am told the stimulation can be a little distracting until you get used to it." She then placed each of the large cups over one of my breasts, hit the switch, and the suction device removed all the air from each chamber and my breasts pulled up several inches causing me to moan loudly. My Mistress then hit the button to start the pumping action and the suction began to cycle, releasing air for a moment then sucking again, slowly pulling a little more each time until it became a steady sucking rhythm. "The ad says the best way to get permanent results is to use it for 8 hours a day for 2-3 months. So I hope you enjoy it slut, since you will be wearing it to bed on our honeymoon."

"Alright, I see we have a lot of eager party guests ready to use the bride. To reward our hosts, they will start the fun. Guys, pick an end and put him to work." Master Corey took my mouth while Master Bill took my ass. They wasted no time in entering me balls deep and pumping in and out. The tilted back position of my head created an almost straight path into my mouth and down my throat. This made it easy for Master Corey to push in deep and with my almost non-existent gag reflex, he was stuffing me full. My Mistress told anyone that was waiting their turn that they could use one of my hands to stroke their cocks or finger their pussies. So my hands stayed occupied as well. While I was being spit roasted by the hosts, I felt a soft cock touch my right hand and a woman take my left hand and position it against her dripping pussy. It was a bit awkward but I began to stroke him and flick her clit as I was being fucked harder and harder at both ends. And this, in combination with the Viagra, caused the result my Mistress had wanted; my cock strained to get hard and was being penetrated by all those nasty spikes. They may have been filed down to be less sharp but they still caused serious pain. As the pain would peak in my cock, my cock would start to soften then the other stimulation would cause it to become hard again. With all that going on I suddenly felt a quick jolt of electricity from my collar. "Concentrate, slut! You stopped using your hands to get the next guests ready."

It wasn't too much longer before Master Corey jetted his cum down my throat and Master Bill shot his load deep in my ass. Just as I finished swallowing, the woman moved off my left hand and straddled my face. I saw it was Jessica, the security officer from the airport. At the same time, I saw Kyle, the other security officer, move from my right hand and sink his cock in my stretched ass. Jessica's cunt pressing against my mouth was already soaking wet and she squeezed my head tight as she bounced up and down and rubbed herself hard against my nose. The cock in my ass was only average in length but very thick and Kyle was pounding me fast with no intention of delaying his orgasm. He was only in me for about a minute before he came hard. I couldn't see who was attached to the strap-on that entered my ass next because my face remained buried in Jessica's slit. I flipped my barbell back and forth against her clit as she began to scream more and more then came in a series of grunts, her juices dousing my face when she did.

Wedding trip winner Larry was next to slide his cock in my open mouth. I had sucked him briefly during the ceremony, but he had to finish then by shooting his load in the glass. This time he intended to feed me the cum directly. At the same time, I saw that the strap-on in my ass was being wielded by Ms. Shelly. She no longer seemed anything like that girl that feared men a few months ago. She was now pounding me hard and having a series of orgasms as she did. Ms. Susan was standing next to her squeezing her nipples as she fucked me. When Ms. Shelly pulled out, Ann Swanson sunk her brand new 10" strap-on deep inside me. Larry took a little longer to cum this time but he grabbed me by the chin and held my head steady as he exploded. As soon as I had swallowed it down, Lena straddled my face and said she had a little wedding present from Stan to deliver. I tasted the large load of his cum slide onto my tongue and down my throat. But she was not done and continued to rub herself against my face until she came again. She held me steady so I could lick her clean.

Ann then stepped aside, only to be replaced by Tiffany who wanted to show me that he could "fuck as good as any man even if I looked as good as any woman." Tiffany taunted and teased me as his long cock pushed in deeper and deeper. He took every opportunity to swat my chastity device which caused the spikes to bring even more pain. Tiffany came hard after about 5 minutes. He stayed inside me for a moment before I felt him stiffen again, he then continued for another 10 minutes before shooting his second load. This process of guests filling my ass and mouth continued for well over two hours.

My Mistress quenched my thirst with her piss and emptied loads of cum from her pussy and ass. "Hey slut, as you just tasted, Bob and his son have some talents besides making furniture." I was not only used by many of the guests, I was also used by several members of the Climax Production film crew as they traded off with the camera and fucking me. Ms. Reynolds rode my face for almost 15 minutes and 2 orgasms; pissing down my throat before she walked away. I lost count at 25 loads of cum either directly from a cock or indirectly from a pussy going into my mouth or ass. I know there were at least 10 women who tried out their new strap-ons including Ms. Heather who showed no mercy, telling me that I should expect this to continue in Europe. And more than a dozen people took the opportunity to drain their bladders down my throat.

Near the end of my time on the table, I saw that Dr. Lawrence, Dr. Larson, and my parents were coming down the stairs together. I had no doubt they had been using one of the upstairs bedrooms to play. That image was bad enough, but it got worse when Dr. Lawrence walked over to my open mouth, pulled up her skirt to show she was not wearing panties, then spread her legs, straddled my face and pushed out a huge load of cum into my mouth. "I am not going to tell you who's cum that was slut, just so you can avoid the need for psychological counseling." She laughed as she walked away.

Totally exhausted, I was detached from the table and breast pump and helped to my feet. My Mistress urged the other guests to have some fun with the table because the party was far from over. She asked me how I liked the Stimulator 3000. Too tired to speak, I just gave it a "thumbs up" and a smile. "Glad to hear that, slut, because it will be shipped to Europe and Bob and his son will be there to sell more of them at the conventions. And I suspect Bob will see to it that you try out a few more positions on the table while I show his boy a few new positions too." My Mistress had me sit on the couch beside her and stroked my face as she told me how lucky she was to have found me. It felt so comforting to be in her arms.

While I was sitting there, I noticed the medical chair was now being used as a portable piercing studio. Nancy and Joe seemed very busy, and as I looked around, I saw that my ex-boss now had a Prince Albert piercing to match mine and was sucking the cock of one of the guys that had earlier fucked his wife. Ms. Jennifer and Ms. Heather now had their nipples and clits pierced. Ms. Heather also showed off the new tattoo on her hip that said "Slut Breaker" with a picture of stiletto heels. Various guests took turns being secured to the Stimulator 3000 table and fucked or beaten. The St. Andrew's cross was never vacant for more than a few minutes before another person stepped up to feel the whip or cane. Cries of pleasure and pain filled the room. My cock was now completely soft but still ached from the prior erections in the chastity device. My Mistress teased that she didn't think I could cum in the device but she would be doing everything possible to see if that was true. If I did cum, she would then replace the cage with the one that had much sharper spikes, and repeat the process to try to make me cum. If I was still able to cum with those spikes she would just have them build me a smaller cage with sharper spikes until an orgasm was impossible. She assured me that Sarah Larson would never get my balls as a trophy because my Mistress already owned them and she had far too much fun keeping me horny and torturing my balls. "I know that the hornier you are the more you will take for me, slut." I smiled and watched the fun continue around the room.

It was nearing 2 a.m. when Ms. Reynolds grabbed a microphone and indicated she wanted to make a quick announcement to all of us downstairs. She was now in her full Domme outfit complete with a foot long strap-on and had her ex-husband Gerald on a leash at her feet. Healing cuts from the whipping he received earlier were interlaced between and through the "BITCH" tattoos that covered much of his naked body. "I would like to thank our hosts for opening up their home to us for this very special event. I know this is the best wedding I have ever been to and I have a hard time believing anyone else would disagree. Well, maybe Jerry here would disagree if I let him take my panties out of his mouth to speak. I am certain that the video of the wedding and reception will break every sales record of its kind. Everyone here needs to leave your contact information with me or my staff and you will receive copies of the DVDs at the time of the release. Tonight will end what Climax Productions will be packaging as season 1 in the life of this slut. But season 2 will begin filming with the honeymoon and continue for the next year. If you thought the slut pushed his limits in season 1, wait until you see what happens when the people in Europe and Asia get a shot at him. If you have seen some of the extreme videos from Germany and Japan, you will get the idea. Now everyone, get back to your fun." The crowd clapped and did not hesitate to start pairing off again. Jerry looked horrified when Ms. Reynolds handed his leash to Master Corey and Master Bill and they promised to "take good care of him." I didn't see my parents and I figured that whatever they were doing it was probably a good thing I didn't know.

Ms. Reynolds then came over to my Mistress and myself and hugged us both. "It's been quite a wild ride, hasn't it? Are you both ready for your honeymoon?"

"Oh, yes," my Mistress said. "My little slut hubby is going to have so much fun touring Europe with me, Jennifer and Heather. But the bad thing for him is that it appears that I have brought out a serious mean streak in both of them. He may have to become a pain slut to survive." They both laughed.

I joked that my Mistress would probably need to use hypnosis to keep me quiet like when I was caned during the ceremony. "My slut, there was no hypnosis for that. It was all you. I knew that if I told you not to cry out you could. You would be surprised by how many things you can do if you want it bad enough." Like always, she had surprised me again. She really did control my mind, body and soul.

THE END

subm_atty
subm_atty
49 Followers