The Donor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here, say when." Kim started spooning salad onto Trudi's plate. Trudi tried to restrain her, but by the time Kim had finished Trudi had a healthy plateful.

I helped myself.

We ate silently. I was sitting opposite Trudi. I didn't really watch her, but observed her while she picked up a tiny piece of the ham. She tasted it. Her face told the story. At first, it was unfamiliar. It did not taste like the ham she knew, and she was not sure. Then the fragrance of the delicately smoked air-dried meat took over, and she started to enjoy it. Then she took a forkful of the hot fluffy buttery potato. It was too hot, and she had to pant air through her mouth to cool it before she could swallow it.

We all laughed at this.

"Ok?"

"Take care!"

"Thanks. Its very good."

We ate. We sipped our wine. Trudi had another potato. She saw us watching, and smiled as she helped herself to more butter.

We refilled our glasses. Trudi accepted another splash, but this time a larger one.

"Finished?"

We had. We refilled our glasses and took them through to our front room. I encouraged Trudi to choose some music. She scanned the CDs, and pulled out a Pink Floyd.

"I remember this from when we were here before."

I put it on, but turned the volume down, so that we could talk. Kim checked the central heating.

"Are you warm enough?"

We were.

"Its all my bloody father's fault."

We listened.

"He had to control us. When I was a kid I got an infection, and I was itchy. Dad saw me scratching myself 'down there', and he totally lost it. He shouted and swore. I didn't understand what he was saying. Mum came in and tried to stop him. He hit her. He started throwing things."

Kim was on the sofa beside her. She put an arm round her and hugged her. Kim caught my eye, and I came and knelt beside them and joined the hug. Trudi wept. Not loudly, but the sobs were coming up from her toes, emerging from so long in her past. The tears flowed. She buried her face in my wife's chest. She wept and wept and wept.

The CD finished.

"Shall I start the music again?"

"No, thanks. I'm all right now. Thanks."

We disentangled ourselves. We sat there looking at each other. There was a huge wet patch over Kim's boob. We looked at each other, wondering what to do next.

"Cocoa?"

"Please."

"Please."

Kim brewed cocoa, Trudi apologised. I told her that it was OK.

Then we went to bed. Trudi slept in her room.

...

"I was awake. Do you want tea or coffee?"

We had been awake. Just because it is the weekend does not mean that we don't wake up at our usual time. It was my turn to need a pee.

"I'm getting up now, " I said. "If you go and put the kettle on I will come down and show you where things are."

Tea for Kim. Coffee with loads of milk and sugar for Trudi, black unsweetened for me.

"Bring them upstairs."

We put the mugs on the bedside cabinets.

"Please. May I?"

Trudi was asking to join us in bed. We gave her the choice, left, right, or middle. She chose the middle. We used pillows to prop ourselves up against the headboard, and sipped our mugs.

It was clear that she wanted to say something, but was unsure how to start. She opened her mouth to speak a couple of times but hesitated. Kim and I quietly sipped. This was Trudi's moment.

When it came, it was not what we expected.

"Thank you for the ham. You couldn't have done anything better. Thanks."

"What do you mean?"

"I've got my own life. I can have my own likes and dislikes. I can make my own decisions. I don't have to be controlled by my bastard father."

"Why the ham?"

"Dad wouldn't have tasted it. It looked wrong. It would have been funny foreign muck. We could only eat what he liked. Even after we left, it never changed."

"But your Mum? You said that she was adventurous? Didn't she try stuff?"

"Not once Dad had got his claws into her. It was an accident, you know!"

"What do you mean?"

"Me. Mum was having fun. That bastard burst a condom inside her, but just carried on. Once she was pregnant, he moved her in and used her like a slave. Mum says he changed. He was no fun any more, just frightening. But he changed Mum."

Trudi swigged at her milky coffee. Then her mug was empty. I took it from her and put it on the side. My own coffee was still too hot, so I put it beside her mug. Kim put her arm round Trudi. Her tea slopped a bit, and she put her own mug down.

"Snuggle down."

We slid under the duvet, and rolled towards each other.

"What do you want my Lovey," Kim asked.

"Can I say?" She hesitated. "Last night -- before I remembered him. Before he stopped us. I'd like to be there again."

"Trudi, love, we can't turn time back. It can never be the same. It wouldn't work the same again. I wouldn't want you to be disappointed."

"I understand. Thanks anyway."

Kim took Trudi's hand and placed it on her own breast.

She whispered into Trudi's ear, making sure that it was loud enough for me to hear.

"You liked having your boobs loved. I like it too."

Trudi laughed. Her hand moved. It cupped. It pressed, it gently squeezed. She lifted it, and with one finger traced its roundness, and on its tip, its hardness.

Kim sighed. Then she lifted Trudi's finger and placed it upon one of her pyjama's buttons. Trudi got the idea, but the garment was new, and the buttonholes were stiff.

"I'll help you."

Kim's other arm was still hugging Trudi, so they each used one hand to help the other to undo the buttons.

Kim tried to shrug off the top, but it wasn't easy.

"We're leaving Tom out of this. Let me get in the middle, and then he can come round this side."

Kim got her other arm free, the two of them shuffled across the bed. I got out and walked round. Kim threw the pyjama top to the foot of the bed. Then she grabbed Trudi's hand again, and squeezed it to her boob. She lay back and closed her eyes.

Trudi hesitantly explored the skin. Then she did exactly what Kim had wanted. She bent down and kissed it. By this time I was at her other side doing the same thing.

Trudi's free hand sought out my own, and gripped it. She gripped it hard. I would not have believed the strength in her grip. Something very powerful was happening to the lass. She released my hand. I heard cloth ripping. Then my hand was upon her bare breast. She kissed Kim. She kissed me. Kim was panting. I knew what she wanted now, and it was my turn to grasp Trudi's hand and to guide it down Kim's body.

"Just explore her. She will let you know what is right. Be gentle." It was my turn for the stage whisper. "I'll be back in a moment."

I rolled off the bed, and walked round to its other side. On that side was the bottle of 'intimate lubricant'. I squeezed a glob onto my fingers, and walked back round and lay at my wife's side.

Trudi was exploring. She had not got very far. Her fingers were caressing the pubic hair and the mound beneath.

"This will make it easier."

I gently pushed Trudi's hand aside, and introduced the finger with the glop of lube in-between Kim's lower lips. Kim gasped, as she always did at the sudden cold. I moved it around, then found Trudi's hand, Trudi's finger, and placed it in the now warm lube.

Kim moved. She squirmed. Her hand came down and guided Trudi's. Me? Well I love boobs. I divided my time between the four that were available. I had no complaints, and received none.

How long? No idea! I glimpsed Trudi's face. She was in wonderment at the effect that she was having on Kim. Kim was out of it. She knew what she wanted, and was getting it. She was in her own world and it was rocking, exploding. I put one hand on her breast, and found the nipple. I drew her other nipple into my mouth, and gently nibbled it. I squeezed one, sucked the other, pinched one, bit the other.

Kim screamed, Trudi gasped, I squeezed and nibbled. "Don't stop you fuckers," screamed Kim. Trudi, who had stopped for a moment returned to her task. Kim arched and squirmed and rocked and swore.

Then she slumped back.

"Stop now. Thanks, thanks, thank you."

"Wow! Is she always like that?"

"That was one of her quieter ones."

"I never knew. I think I see what Mum means."

Kim lay panting. I stood up. Kim tried to roll onto her side, but I was in the way. I sort of arched myself over her into the middle of the bed, while Trudi shuffled over to make room for me. Kim was asleep in moments.

We lay facing each other. We gently held each others hands.

"To do that to someone!" Trudi whispered, "Its wonderful."

"Yes, it's like Christmas sometimes, better to give than to receive."

She smiled. "What can I give to you?"

"Well," I said. "If you want to do something really good for me ..."

"Yes please."

"Are you sure?"

"Oh yes Tom, yes!"

"Do you think you could ... Could you ... Do you think you could ..."

"Yes, Whatever."

"Pass my coffee?"

She punched me. But then we both sat up and I drank my lukewarm coffee.

"But what about you? You know! You're missing out"

"No hurry. What I do know is that she will wake up in a few minutes and be hungry. Shall we make breakfast?

We got up. Trudi's pyjama top was nearly ripped in half. She took it off, and I passed her one of Kim's dressing gowns.

As I predicted the smells of coffee and bacon roused my sex sozzled wife, and she came down demanding a bacon sandwich.

She was presented with a stack of bacon and egg sandwiches made in toast. We shared them. I was in the minority. I chose to put tomato sauce on my bacon, Kim and Trudi preferred brown sauce.

Plans for the day. Kim and I had none. Our normal Sunday routine was to lie late in bed, perhaps with a little erogenous activity thrown in, of course. We would decide on our Sunday meals. Then I would go out, get the Sunday papers and any ingredients. We sometimes took the papers to read them over a leisurely pub lunch. Sometimes we would go to a museum, an exhibition, or even a concert.

What did Trudi want to do.

"We could spend the day in bed?" I asked her.

"Well, yes, that appeals, but ..."

"Yes?"

"Well, I wonder if I could visit Mum again."

"Of course, my love."

"And could I do some washing?"

Kim helped her with the washing machine. Then we bought the papers and some other stuff, dropped Trudi at the hospital, and then parked the car beside a lake. We sat, reading the papers, watching the wildlife. When we picked Trudi up again she was exultant. I've told Mum about stuff, and she is so happy. She's thinking that she might go ahead with the op.

I drove home. We were in the kitchen. Trudi was helping us put our shopping away.

"Tom, Kim. I think Mum's going to say yes. We don't have to ... you know ... if you don't want to."

"What do you want?"

"Please, could we still, ..."

"If you still want to."

"Yes, we'd still love to."

"Ta."

A moment later, I was lifting a box into a high cupboard when I felt a finger run down my spine.

"Are you busy now?

"Can I play too?" Kim asked.

"Please.

"Can we use your bed? The one in my room is quite small."

"Of course."

"And Tom ..."

"Mmmmm"

"Please can we share the shower before we ... "

"OK," Kim replied, "But let me shower first. I sort of got all hot and sweaty this morning. I was going to shower then, but ..."

"But you smelled the bacon?" I suggested.

"Perhaps? But come with me now, darling." She was talking to Trudi.

"And would you make us a jug of something in case we get thirsty."

I knew what she meant. I put some chopped fruit, some ice, some herb leaves into a jug, and finally added fruit juice and water. I heard the water running upstairs, and the murmur of their voices.

When the shower stopped I went upstairs with jug and glasses. Kim had wrapped herself in a towelling dressing gown. Trudi was still dressed, but somewhat splashed. With the drinks placed safely, I joined them in the shower room. Kim took a towel, and left us saying "Have fun." with a grin.

"May I?"

Trudi was offering to unbutton my shirt.

Why is it so difficult to undo buttons on someone else's clothes. I suppose they are the opposite way to what you're used to. Perhaps it was nerves. And she forgot to unbutton the cuffs, so the sleeves were inside out over my hands, and she had to fumble around to release them.

I was lucky. Her t-shirt had no buttons.

I wanted to, but didn't caress her supported boobs. She sort of waited, but then turned to allow me to unclip her bra. She turned back to me to let me watch her reveal them.

Trudi had gained so much confidence in a short time.

She knelt in front of me, asking my permission to continue. She managed my belt easily. Then the button. This was a mistake. The zip was one of those that stuck if it was strained, and the button kept the strain off it. I always undid the zip first, and then the button. She tugged at the zip. We tried, but failed - we collapsed into laughter. We hugged each other. Her boobs jiggled themselves against my chest as she laughed. I pulled her to me.

"You're lovely, you know."

I shouldn't have said it. For a moment she was the shy little waif again. I kissed her forehead. Then I struggled with my zip while she undid her own jeans. Trousers, socks, shoes, all removed.

"OK? Sure?"

She nodded.

We both took off our final garments.

We stood back and looked at each other. I am sure that what I saw was a lot more attractive that what met her eyes.

We both let our eyes meet, and she smiled. I turned and stepped into the shower. There was no delay waiting for warm water, so I stepped to one side and invited her in.

We started in a businesslike manner. A soapy face cloth, plenty of water, working systematically. I did my face then her arms. She did her face and my arms. Her back. My back.

She had the face cloth. She soaped it again, and then started to wash my chest. Slowly and carefully she washed me. When she approached my nipple, she looked at me to ask permission. Of course, I gave it. The other nipple was washed. She rinsed me, then gave me the cloth, with a cheeky smile.

I am afraid that I teased her. I washed her front carefully, but avoided touching her boobs for as long as possible. She squirmed, trying to achieve 'accidental' contact, but I resisted, until I turned her around into the water, to rinse her, when I put my arms round her and cupped her beautiful titties, and gently rubbed my thumbs on the hard little nipples.

"Thanks Tom. That's nice."

I picked the cloth up from where I dropped it, and lovingly soaped and rinsed them. She just grinned.

I raised one foot onto the shower stool and gave her the cloth, and she washed my leg -- or at least most of it. I lifted the other leg, she washed it. I washed her legs in a similar way, but then paused.

"Shall I?"

"Yes please."

I lifted down the shower head, and directed the water at Trudi's sweet little virgin mound. She held her breath. I moved my hand, with the soapy cloth, and gently rubbed the area, pressing gently between her legs, but carefully not parting her labia.

"Ok?"

"Yes."

"Trudi?"

"Yes."

"Would you like to show yourself to me?"

I was being a little bit devious. Yes, I love to look at women's pussies, but what I really wanted to do was to break Trudi's blockage on touching herself.

"What do you mean?"

"I'd love you to sit down, to spread your legs apart, and then to show me your cunny properly."

Once again, I was afraid that I had pushed her limits too far -- she hesitated rather a long time -- but then she did sit.

Her legs spread a little, paused, and then further.

"OK?"

"Yes Trudi. It's lovely. "

"Thank you."

"Would you like to touch it for me?"

Slowly her hand moved, one finger started to circle over her mound, then along the slit.

"Please Trudi, please."

The finger pressed inward. It's tip disappeared, and it slid up and down.

Trudi's eyes closed. She was feeling something nice and new. Something happened, and she twitched a little.

"Nice?"

"Mmmmm."

Her back arched. Her legs spread wider, and I could see her labia parting. Her finger was rocking gently upon her clitoris.

"Trudi"

"Mmmmm."

"Kim likes me to kiss her there."

I risked saying this, and I half expected her to react badly to it. I didn't expect what did happen.

She laughed.

"Kim told me you might say that."

"So?"

"What?"

"Do you want me to?"

"Yes Tom, I think I do. Yes please."

I knelt in front of her, and very slowly moved my face towards her. First a gentle kiss. Then a gentle lick. Firmer. Firmer. My tongue just penetrated the slit. Then deeper, deeper. The tip just flicked her most sensitive spot, and she gasped, and she pushed herself towards me. I licked again, more firmly. And then ...

The bathroom door opened.

"See, I said he would."

"Yes, thanks, It's good."

"Isn't it just." She paused. "I'm feeling left out."

I straightened and stood up. I hugged Kim, who squealed that she had just got dry.

"Kim, Tom, we haven't finished our shower yet, have we Tom?"

"Haven't we? I thought we had."

"You know we haven't."

Of course I knew exactly what she meant. Trudi, however, made exaggerated pointing gestures at my crotch, to let Kim know what she was talking about.

"Oh, how could I have forgotten?"

"Stand still, Tom, and let the nice lady finish what she was doing."

Trudi did her work cautiously, but enthusiastically.

"Tell me if I am too rough with you."

There is something so nice about having your penis and balls washed and fondled. Of course, as the job proceeded, the magnitude of the job in hand magnified itself. Trudi was fascinated.

I tried to think about other things. Kim just laughed.

"Right, you, stop messing about with him, and let him get dry. It's my turn to play."

She wrapped Trudi in a towel, and led her, dripping, through to the bedroom. I turned off the shower, found a dryish towel, dried myself more or less, and followed them.

Kim wasn't playing, she was educating. While I was drying myself I could hear the conversation. Trudi had never really examined herself. Now Kim was, rather clinically, showing Trudi her, that is Kim's own genitals, pointing out the different structures. She was encouraging Trudi to touch her, and to then explore herself to find the corresponding bits and pieces.

"This is my vulva. This is where Tom fucks me. ... Go on, feel inside. Don't be afraid. It doesn't hurt -- just the opposite."

"Didn't it hurt the first time?"

"No lovey. Not if it's done gently. Its a myth."

"Will I bleed? Won't he have to tear me?"

"It's possible, but I doubt it. Most girls have lost their maidenhead long before they start making love."

"But I've never ..."

I didn't want to disturb them. I was watching them from outside the door. Kim saw me and encouraged me to come in.

Kim turned to my bedside table, took the lube bottle, and she squeezed a bit onto the end of Trudi's finger.

"Find out. Use your finger. Put it inside you."

Trudi was hesitant. She said something under her breath, I think it was "Sod the bastard!" but cannot be sure.

Her hand, with its lubricant, moved. She was biting her lip. The finger moved to her clitoris as before.

"Now slide it down a bit lovey."

"There, you can feel it? Yes? Be brave. Press it in."

The finger slid inwards a bit. A bit more.

"OK,love?"

"Yes, It ... it ... it sort of feels nice."

"Hurt?"

"No."

She pressed, and her finger slid right in.

Her eyes were wide open. She was triumphant.

"Oh, Kim, thank you, thank you. Everything is so good, so good."

"Show me."

Trudi proudly revealed herself as widely as she could. She proudly slid her finger in and out of her pussy.

This was just the way to guarantee that Kim was feeling as horny as hell.