The Donor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh darling, darling, beautiful. Mmmmmm."

Her own finger was joining Trudi's, and she was moving her face closer and closer.

"Do you want her to kiss you now," I asked.

"Yes please."

How often had I seen Kim doing just this with Cathy, or Cathy with Kim? On those occasions I would often join in, kissing, caressing, sucking or being sucked, sometimes fucking whatever orifices were available.

I didn't think that Trudi would be ready for that.

Kim came up for air.

"OK you two?"

"Shit yes." Kim speaking, of course.

Trudi just grinned.

"Juice anyone?"

I poured and passed round. We sipped.

"Thanks darling. We have all afternoon. No hurry. Lets slow down and make it last."

Trudi just sipped and grinned.

"Trudi, you are the important one at the moment."

Trudi seemed to come back to her senses.

"Trudi, I was saying, you are the important one at the moment. What do you want?"

Trudi looked at Kim, and then at me.

She thought and decided.

"Kim, Tom, if it's ok ... You know yesterday, when you helped me to, you know, with you, Kim"

"You mean when you gave me an orgasm?"

"Um, yes. You don't think that, perhaps, you could do that for me?"

Kim smirked at me, I grinned at her.

"No guarantees, darling, but we would love to try."

"Please."

I took the glasses away. Kim started removing towels and straightening pillows.

Trudi lay herself under the duvet. She turned onto her side. We were surprised to hear her sobbing.

Kim asked her what was the matter, and she sobbed that she was so happy. "She had never had people care for her like this, and, and, and, she was so happy."

We got into the bed, on either side of her. I lay behind her. Kim and I hugged her.

The sobbing ceased.

She squirmed round so that she was on her back.

"I would like you to kiss my boobs again please."

"Your wish is our desire."

We didn't start kissing her at once. Kim and I each reached a hand out to her, and she placed them upon herself. We caressed, rubbed, tweaked, and then moved in to start kissing. Kissing. Trudi put her hands behind our heads and pressed our lips to her breasts.

I moved a hand down to touch her legs. They lay close together. I ran a finger up and down them along the line where they touched. Trudi took the hint and parted them. Kim's hand joined mine. I ran my finger up and down her slit.

"Please."

I pressed. She was slippery. I ran my finger down to her pussy entrance. I felt her flesh moving as Kims finger caressed her as well.

I could feel the puckered entrance to her pussy under my finger tip.

"Oh, Yes."

I pressed a little. The entrance twitched. I pressed, it parted. I pushed, it engulfed me. I lay still. Her pussy caressed my finger. Every now and again it squeezed and throbbed.

I lay still, and then sometimes moved my finger in a circle.

Trudi seemed to like that.

Kim spoke.

"How's that love?"

"Mmmm."

"Tell me what you like. Tell me more or less, faster or slower."

"Mmmmmm."

I wiggled my finger. She squeezed in reply. Kim tickled and rubbed. Trudi rocked gently. I withdrew and plunged. Trudi sighed. Kim set up a rhythm. All the while, we kissed and licked her nipples.

We didn't hurry. Once or twice Trudi said "Yes," or "Good," and sometimes "No," or "Oooo," as one or other of us were too vigorous.

Above my finger I could feel that slightly rough, slightly puffy patch become engorged. I curled my finger to press it. That got a definite "Yes, Oh yes," so I continued massaging her G spot.

Kim held her rhythm. She held a slow rhythm. Trudi pressed our kisses into her boobs in time with it.

"Faster, please, faster."

Kim accelerated, but only a little.

Trudi squeezed, writhed, squirmed, and demanded. Then she swore. Kim and I used all of our love and experience to pleasure her.

"Oh now. Please. Please. Faster. More. Harder. Now. Now, Oh god. Oh this is fucking good. Fuck. Fuck."

I don't know about Kim, but her shouts and squeals were deafening me.

"Fuck. Fuck. FUCK. FUCK. THIS IS FUCKING LOVELY YOU BASTARD ... EEEEEEEEEEE"

She shook and quivered. We relaxed our efforts.

"Oh."

Another spasm pulsed through her.

I felt Kim's hand move. I gently started withdrawing my finger. Her pussy gripped and squeezed it. It relaxed. I slid out from her.

Kim rolled away. I heard the clink of jug against glass. I moved. I took the glass from Kim.

Trudi opened her eyes.

"Shit, that was good!"

"Juice?"

Her eyes were closed again. We covered her with the duvet, and found our slippers and dressing gowns.

We tiptoed downstairs, and sat in the front room.

"Teamwork!"

"Yes."

We kissed.

A bird flew past the window.

A blackbird landed on a branch, and started singing.

We sat and listened.

"I love you Kim."

"Yes, Ta. I know."

The blackbird sang on.

"I love you too."

"Thanks."

I think that she must have slept for an hour or so.

...

When she came down she was carrying the almost empty jug, and she was chewing something. She took another piece of apple from the jug, and started chewing that.

"Hungry Love? Kim laughed.

"Yes. Tom, please could you show me how to make porridge."

"Sure, come on."

"Do you want any, Kim."

"Please."

...

Trudi insisted that she would wash the pan and bowls. Then she noticed the clean washing in the machine. Kim helped her to take it out and put it to dry.

"Are you OK?"

"Great, thanks." Then Trudi whispered. "Kim, you and I have ... you know."

"You want to do something for Tom?"

"Yes."

"What would he like?"

They had forgotten that I might hear them.

"Come and sleep with us tonight -- lets find out."

We sat, read the papers, watched the telly. We opened a bottle of red wine.

We didn't want a full meal. I made some egg mayonnaise and salad sandwiches.

Trudi sipped her wine, but did not seem to enjoy it.

"Do you want something different?

"I've not had wine like this before."

I sipped it. It was quite tannic and robust.

"Yes, it takes getting used to." I brought a jug of water from the kitchen.

"In France they always water their wine at first." I lied. I didn't mention that it was really just for the children that they watered it.

Trudi diluted the wine and tasted it.

"Better?"

"Yes, ta."

I opened another bottle.

...

We weren't drunk, but we weren't entirely sober when we went up to bed. As I expected, Trudi asked if she could sleep with us. Kim and Trudi made sure that I was between them. The community decision was that we didn't need to bother with pyjamas.

"Thank you both for a lovely day."

"You're welcome, " I said.

"He has been a good lad, hasn't he?"

"Yes," Trudi replied. "Thank you Tom."

Her hand touched my leg.

Kim rolled towards me. Her hand stretched over, and found Trudi's. She guided it to my penis.

Trudi stroked.

Kim guided.

I reacted.

"He likes this."

Kim bent and kissed it.

I liked it.

Kim showed Trudi how to gently pull back my foreskin. Trudi was a quick learner.

"That bit is very sensitive." indicated Kim. She very gently licked my glans. "Do you want to try?"

At first Trudi tried to be too gentle. Her tongue didn't touch me, but her warm breath felt great. Then she made contact, and my prick involuntarily twitched. This surprised Trudi, who jerked away. Kim laughed.

"Yes, it does that sometimes."

For the next half hour the two of them fondled and played with me, encouraged me to play with and to kiss their boobs. My balls were cupped and rolled in their hands.

It was exhausting and exciting and wonderful.

Eventually, Trudi said the wonderful words.

"Kim, I need to go to the loo, but when I come back, please may feel it inside me?"

(The second part was the wonderful bit, not the bit about going to the loo.)

"Of course my love. Is that all-right by you, Tom?"

As soon as Trudi had left the room Kim started scurrying around. First she grabbed a pillow, lay it down the middle of the bed, and ordered me to get my bum onto it. Then she pulled the box of condoms from her bedside cabinet, and grabbed the lube bottle..

"Do we really need them?"

"I know you've had a vasectomy, but Trudi doesn't. I don't want her worrying."

Kim thought for a moment.

"And anyway, she needs to practice using them properly."

I saw the sense.

Rather nervously, Trudi returned. She seemed rather alarmed to see me poised on the pillow.

"I thought he would want to lie on top of me."

"No love, You're in charge. You're in control."

I was drooping a bit -- so Kim encouraged Trudi to join her in a reprise of their earlier activity.

"Now," She handed Trudi a condom, "Tear the packet carefully. OK? Take it out. See which way it unrolls. No don't unroll it now."

Trudi handled the condom nervously.

"Squeeze a little bit of lube into that end bit. It'll make it better for the old chap."

"OK, now pull his foreskin back a bit, and pop it on the top. Yes, that's it. Now roll it down."

"OK?"

"Yes, that looks fine. Now just to be sure, put another glop up into your pussy."

Kim squeezed the lube onto Trudi's finger. Rather dreamily, Trudi lubed herself.

"Now love, come and kneel astride his legs." She did so. "I'll kneel behind you, so you can lean on me if you want."

They shuffled about a bit.

"When you are ready my love."

Kim's arms supported her while she raised herself. She tried to position herself over me, but I kept slipping away from her.

"It's all right, darling. Use your hand, guide it in."

She gently gripped me, held me, pushed me into the right spot, and then, so slowly, lowered herself.

"Oh, thank you, thank you. Oh, wow. I didn't think it would ... Oh Tom, Kim, thank you."

She squirmed about a bit, then relaxed.

"Comfy?"

"Oh yes."

"All right Tom?"

"You're wonderful, Trudi."

Trudi's face! Her eyes were wide open, but I don't know what she was seeing. You sometimes see people look like that in front of pictures in an art gallery. I find some pieces of music do it to me. It grabs all my attention. I just listen, and am aware of nothing else. Trudi just knelt there, very slowly moving her pelvis. She sometimes lifted herself slightly, and sometimes she flexed herself to press herself harder onto me.

"That's it love. Feel him inside you. Move him round. Make him press into different places. Find the best bits."

Trudi's pussy squeezed and pressed. It spasmed.

"Found it? Good."

Trudy rocked. She was using the head of my penis to excite the most sensitive places inside her. That, of course, was having a totally predictable effect upon me.

"Gently now. He won't last long at this rate ... Trudi, love, you can tickle your clitty while you have him."

I opened my eyes. Kim had her arms round her. She was tweaking breasts and nipples. Trudi had one hand between her legs. Her other arm was stretched out as if she was balanced on a tightrope.

She had a steady slow rhythm with her pelvis, a faster, more urgent rhythm with her finger. I tried to think about anything but sex and boobs and this lovely young woman who was pleasuring herself upon me, and I failed. I just could not lie still, I thrusted. Trudi gasped. Thrust, gasp, thrust, gasp. I totally lost control, thrusting again and again. Trudi's throat closed, and she let out a half strangled breathy squeal. I thrusted and came. Thrusted and came. Trudi slumped. Kim let her slide forward onto me. Then she leaned over Trudi and kissed me hard on my lips.

"Well done, Tom"

I panted, and glowed, and smiled.

I felt Kim grasp the condom on my penis, and to carefully roll Trudi off me. She slid the condom off me, and then bent down and lovingly licked me clean.

One of her little tricks was to twirl a used condom, and somehow, just using one hand, tie a knot in it. I watched her do it now. I rolled off the pillow, Kim moved it. She lay down, covered us with the duvet, and turned the lights off.

...

The telephone was ringing.

"Hello?" Kim was answering it.

"Yes. Yes. She's asleep."

"Yes, that's fine.

I could hear a female voice from the other end.

"I'll wake her and tell her. Please, what time is it?

"Thanks."

She put the phone down.

"Tom, come to the loo."

She closed the door.

"That was the hospital. Her Mum is asking for her, and the nurse thinks she should be there."

"Shit."

"Can you drive? The wine?"

"Best call a taxi."

"Do we both go with her?"

I thought about it.

"No, you go with her. Take your mobile. If they ring again I can contact you. I'll wait a couple of hours, then bring the car."

We woke Trudi. I made coffee and phoned the taxi. Kim helped Trudi dress, and dressed herself. I put their coffee in travel mugs.

"Give me a ring when you get there, if you can, darling."

The taxi arrived and they left. Trudi reminded me of the frightened little girl of years before.

Kim rang, but couldn't say anything new. She told me the ward number.

I arrived eventually. I found the ward, and was shown into a side room.

"Thank you Tom."

Kate's voice was quiet and clear.

"Trudi tells me that you have been very good to her."

"More than just good, Mum."

"Well thanks. It's what I needed to know."

"Yesterday I asked them to stop the treatment. I've had enough."

"Are you sure about it Mum?"

It was clear that the three of them had already talked about it.

"Tom, Kim, can she live in your home for a time."

"Yes, of course," we assured her.

"Good. Trudi love, will you ask the nurse to come in please."

Trudi left the room.

"The transplant was never going to happen." Kate said, "I've really known for ages. I've not got long. I don't want to struggle."

We both muttered something meaningless about wishes and luck.

"No, don't fuss. I know it. I feel it. I've had good times. I just wanted to give her the chance ... "

She was quiet a moment.

"You don't mind I got her to ask you?"

We told her that we were both more than happy.

We waited until they arrived.

"When I came in here you put my handbag in the safe."

"Well I wasn't on duty then, but if you say so."

"I want you to give it to Trudi, please."

"We can't now. We have to wait for the staff with the keys."

Kate had me find pen and paper, and I wrote down her instructions. The nurse watched Kate sign it. The nurse witnessed it.

Once the nurse had gone again we waited for an explanation.

"Trudi, love,"

"Yes, Mum."

"When I have gone, the house is yours."

"What house?"

"Our old home. We bought it years ago. We had to put it in my name, because of something legal to do with his tax. The papers are in my handbag."

"But there are people living in it."

"Yes. He was renting it to them."

"Was?"

"See that envelope love." It was on the bedside table.

Trudi read the letter, then she passed it to me. A moment of sadness crossed her face, but just a moment.

"Good riddance."

"Here here," Kate echoed.

It was a legal note and a death certificate informing that Trudi's father had died. The cause of death was organ failure due to alcohol abuse. Kim read them.

We let the idea sink in.

"I'm tired now."

"Shall we leave you?"

"Yes please. I'll sleep now."

"Ok Mum."

"Trudi, Kim, especially you, Tom."

"What?"

"Have fun."

*

As I said at the top. Please tell me what you liked or disliked about this story, Thanks