All Comments on 'The Door to Door Stocking Salesman Ch. 02'

by MicheleNylons

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very Hot

The story gets better with each new episode. I prefer tights to stockings myself but it certainly got my blood rising. I hope you continue the story.

tracysatintracysatinover 15 years ago
So erotic

Oh Michelle i loved it. I can't wait for the next part, maybe include a 69.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Well written

A good mastery of the english shown. Excellent detail around a great fetish. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Those were the days

several errors and typos, but a very enjoyable read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hot nylons and high heels! Best fetish story yet!

I worked in the women's shoes and stockings Dept.It was my wet dream job.All day I got to fondle women's feel and legs.I was on commission, so I always tried to sell the best most expensive high heels I could. In the summer,when hot, the women didn't wear nylons. So I helped slip on knee highs to let the shoes slide on easier. I could tell if they liked the way I pampered them. Some flashed open panties at me. I sometimes would offer to give them the shoes at a discount for a phone number. I also sold stockings and pantyhose too. I loved that job. My fetish was so helpful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Oh My!

Thought Michele was going to give her first blow job....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMicheleNylons@MicheleNylons
I am a mature transvestite. My work is mostly about transvestites or crossdressers who get caught with consequences or blackmailed although I dabble in incest stories too; all have a strong nylons fetish. I live in Australia but most of my stories are set in the UK or USA wh...