All Comments on 'The Dorić Diaries Ch. 02'

by u06la14b

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Erotic Thriller

This was very well written. It was more of an erotic thriller than just erotica but nonetheless, it was a very good read. I hope there is more coming!

AeroielAeroielabout 13 years ago
Excellent Read!!!

Very well written. Made my day very enjoyable.

Thanks!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I can but add my congratulations!

Great read, both parts, very enjoyable and well written!

hodunkhodunkabout 13 years ago
The Doric Diaries!! What a series!!

Wow what a good read this is ,both parts. When I startedI couldn't quit.

Well written and an excellent storyline. What a great author you are.

THANK YOU

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
WOW

wow...what a story.

please keep writing.

love from India.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great

Wow was tired sleepy but couldn't quit reading , Great story !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Super Story

This is about the best story I have read here. Great story line. I think I have read some of your other stuff on Lush. You are a real writer, man, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What a story!

You are a writer, man, I don't know what you are doing writing here! Write a book, dude! You can do it. Marvelous style and a very easy read. Stayed up reading both parts. Thank you.

AlpineskierAlpineskierover 12 years ago
Very good.

I really liked it, much more than most others here on Lit. The ending was good, maybe it could have been better, but I do not know how. Please continue to share with us. Thank you.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
A some what sad story.

The grief the family had by losing the oldest son was very sad, and the account of the encounter seemed very real to me.

What was good, is the fact that they were able to get away from the violence of their country, and find peace to live and raise their families.

I think the sex that he had with his sisters added another level of interest to the account, but the story would have been very good without it.

For some reason I got the notion that Petar might have been doing his mother and his sister. It was something his father said at the dinner table, just before Petar killed the official.

Anyway I enjoyed reading the story very much.

I am curious as to what the author's screen name means.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Amazing story. You are a great writer. Finish the other pleas. I'm a fan!

sabine_doucettesabine_doucetteover 12 years ago

This is one of the first stories I read here. It really stood out among the rest. I've checked back periodically to see if you added any others, and I was thrilled to see the Wilderness Paradise series posted recently. Your work is definately worth the wait.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

A moving story. With work, it could be a powerful novel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
intense

Short but sweet. Every page is highly-charged by emotion. Love Petar. Is beginning to like Andy but then it ended. Whatever happened to Father and Mother?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wow!

Simply amazing! A friend recommended this and that's the reason I read it. The title doesn't do it justice. I'm going to read your other stories and if they are half again as good, I won't be wasting my time! Great work.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
about as different as can be found on Lit

Who would have expected an historic saga from that troubled region?

TheOldStudTheOldStudover 1 year ago

Another unfinished story. What was the family secret? Why is he still seeing Krissy and does Melinda know? How about Petar and Tabori...were they more than friends? This author is an excellent writer, I just wish the stories could have been expanded more...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous