The Double Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I know that we men don't cum bucket or gallons. But at this very instant, I wished that I could. I wished that I could drown her womb in my orgasm. I wished that it would never end throbbing and pulsing my cum into her cunt. I felt like I was going to turn my entire body inside out while deep inside of Andrea. I think that the Japanese call an orgasm "the little death". On the contrary, this orgasm felt nothing like death. Glorious is the only word that I can think of to describe my physical sensations.

When I came out of my trance, I realized that Andrea was looking at me in a funny way. She asked me if I was alright. I could only give her an answer by kissing her and holding her as tightly as I could. She groaned. I released her and she said that she was concerned because I tried to crush her with my arms and my pelvis. I only smiled my appreciation. I didn't want to end the moment and told her so as I lay atop and within her sex. My cock was deflating and I still tried to keep our genitals in contact.

Andrea was a magnificent partner to cuddle. I thoroughly enjoyed kissing her all over her face and whispering endearing things. I know that she enjoyed the attention because she returned the affection with enthusiasm. All good things must end though. She told me that she was getting uncomfortable and I moved off of her to her side. I did continue stroking her body and she did so as well while telling each other of the joy that we'd shared.

I love the post coital cuddling and hugging and what I call pillow talk. I like to talk about our lovemaking experience with my partner. This day was no different, in fact because I enjoyed the act so much and with a new woman that I got to taste her own pussy for the first time, I was anxious to see how it had affected her.

I started by telling her, "That was something special, Andrea. Your body did things to me that I haven't felt before."

"Thanks, it was special for me, too."

"Aw, I'll bet you say that to all of your young lovers," I played with her. "Seriously, I'm not the worlds most famous lovers but I've been with a few women in my time and I loved your body: the feel, the warmth and the taste."

"Yeah, I know what you mean", she demurred. I had wanted her to say something about her new experience but she wasn't going for it…yet.

"You do?" I asked. "Does that mean that you weren't severely put off by my kiss after I ate you?"

"Well", she said, "At first I was surprised by it but after I thought about it for all of one second, I'll admit that it did kind of turn me on." "And did me going down on you give you the thrill that I'd promised?"

"You know, up until tonight I never would have let a man lick me there but I was very comfortable with you and the way that you approached it allowed me to relax into it. Thank you for that comfort and also for teaching me that it isn't filthy, as I'd thought it was. I mean, I still think of blowjobs as a kind of slutty thing to do but that was kind of the excitement. I also really liked the orgasms from the act itself. But I felt kind of torn between the superb feelings and the dirtiness of having it done to me. I don't think that I came so much in my life from one single sex act."

"Ok, so what you're telling me is that you liked being involved in something that you still think of as slutty? And that you learned that you're able to have multiple orgasm from such a dirty act?"

"Yeah, I guess that pretty much sums it up," she related through her smile.

It was at this point that I started to get hard again. She had made my day by fulfilling one of my biggest turn-ons and she didn't even know it yet! I had further plans for this sexy woman and I was starting to get hard thinking about future lessons that I'd give her. Right now, however, was not the time to push her further. I just wanted to sink myself deeply into her sloppy cunt and add to the pool of my juices. I wanted to make her pussy drool cum all over my cock and her entire crotch. I wanted to soak my sheets with our combined secretions and revel in the odor of sex in my room. I wanted to soak our pubic hair in our fucking and remember the night from matted hairs in the morning. Although she couldn't stay the night, we made a monumental mess. When she dressed to go home, I wouldn't let her don her panties or jeans until she was at the door and gave me one of the best kisses as a way of good night. As I walked her to the door, I held her mound all the way there. I felt her dripping our satiation from her pussy. She thought that was "horrid" as she put it but I could tell that she got off on it, too. As I returned to bed, I couldn't erase the memory from my mind and I slept with a contentment that I haven't felt in a long, long time.

This is part one. We authors receive great satisfaction from your feedback. So, please don't hesitate to drop me a line if you enjoyed part one of The Double. I must admit and give credit to an author on Kristen's Archives. The story is called Always Prepared and is by Zaphod. I liked the May Wine idea so much that I've incorporated it into my own story and will probably use it someday with a future lover. Thanks Zaphod!

12