All Comments on 'The Double D'

by hiltonalbert

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
eroticveronikaeroticveronikaalmost 12 years ago
Almost perfect

I loved this story and was totally drawn in until page 8 when the mother got involved then that almost spoiled it for me. A few typos but very very good:)

ipmwebipmwebalmost 12 years ago
Great First Story

This was a great first submittal. I hope to look forward to Sarah and her cousins. Keep up the writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
thoroughly loved this

thoroughly loved this story would like to be the lucky guy. unlike the previous comment i was expecting the mother to become involved maybe even as the final part of the DD ritual (although not told to the teacher till after). A small comment though, where did wendy get the address for sex shop as not from area & no time to research during all their activities, also no idea in advance of his plans or actions eg anal sex. Great read though how about another chapter with mum as a thank you to al.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I don't agree with eroticveronika's comment. I think it got even better once the mother (Amanda) got involved and got herself fucked by the 'teacher'. I can foresee all the other mothers of the prospective girls waiting to be taught getting fucked as well as their daughters. Lucky teacher or what!

Powertool79Powertool79almost 12 years ago
Humm..ever hear of..

Submitting stories in chapters???

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayalmost 12 years ago
Remarkable story

Remarkable story, although very long I enjoyed every chapter, I'm very glad you didn't break it up into little chapters that I would have had to wait on the outcome.

If I could have given you a higher grade than five stars I would have.

The sex was delightful never a dull moment and I'm so happy there was no huge cock in your story as in so many others stories (it gets so old!!!!)

Thanks! Now I have to rest my old eyes lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
JRSailor

Once I started reading, I couldn`t stop. It was so sensual and forever building up to something new, I can only imagine what such a young girl would have felt in real life. An ideal story for any young person (and probably a lot of "not so young anymore") to learn from. None of us are too young to learn and this was enthralling. So glad you did not chapter it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Love?

I'm sorry but I had to stop reason after the first page. Not because it's a bad story, but because I was getting really disturbed by the way he kept calling Wendy 'Love'. It was very creepy for him to say that in almost every sentence he spoke to her. It also don't help that he never uses any other pet names for her.

Tone that down and I'll happily give this another chance.

Reiner43Reiner43over 11 years ago
I agree with Eroticveronika

Great story until momma got involved at the end. Well written and very erotic. Just a personal preference - the story would have been better without the analysis focus. The first few chapters were great - nice plot, good development, and quite fascinating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Issues

I feel that the story was well written and sexy, but I have a few issues with the storyline. First, if a happily married man was going to take on this kind of task, there is no way he would keep her in his home town and take her out like a date where he could be recognized. That would be too big of a risk to his marriage. Secondly, an 18 year old virgin would not be so quick to just go along with whatever he wanted to do to her. She was way to willing not to have had some experience. I saw some other things too, but those are the main ones.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
wow

this story was better thasn great I hope you write more like this if you already have I hope I find it!!!!!!

Fahad14Fahad14over 10 years ago
Thanx to the author

O my god... Great story... It would be much more better if u show us the breaking of hymen.. My erection stays the whole time reading this story... Thanx to the author :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

sucking long

bullshit

thebug37thebug37almost 9 years ago
DOUBLE D - DOUBLE C

Double C, C for cunts which means there must be more chapters to describe the actions of the sister and nieces. Consider getting the sister with a little baby that belongs to the cock master and down the years he becomes his own grandpa. Enjoyed all the story, with the exception of the B&D as that took away from the enjoyment of the story. There was no reason to handcuff the stud in the van just to take mom as she was more than anxious. Keep giving us more stories.

OLDFARTNZOLDFARTNZabout 7 years ago
Double D

Yes a good read but a little drawn out loose a couple of pages and perfect

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Lots of sex, sure..

But to me simply not really erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
No Reason Given For Al to Break His Marriage Covenant

Mile-wide gap in the story

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Ill written by a pervert

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous