All Comments on 'The Double Date That Didn't End Ch. 06'

by bosombuddies

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
gordo12gordo12over 9 years ago
Ahem

Barely adequate...just kidding. Hot as hell! We had a couple that we bonded with very similiar to this and it was an absolute blast.

Hoping the final chapter leaves everyone happy.

bosombuddiesbosombuddiesover 9 years agoAuthor
Re: Ahem

Nothing like posting a story and having the first line of the first comment be "barely adequate." You got me with that one. Thanks for the REST of the comment though, glad you're enjoying the story.

soafsoafabout 9 years ago
Rare stuff

Hot, hot, hot, well-written, actual character development, and emotions that build! Did I mention Hot? Tasty work...thanks for sharing. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
10/10

Would fap again

DanielHDanielHabout 9 years ago
I'm usually an anal retentive

If I usually want something done juuust right to my taste, I tend to read books and waste tons of time on learning it and then doing it myself.

I'm delighted to have found your account here and to not be forced to go that route when it comes to erotic ficiton. I've read all your stories, and I can say I thoroughly enjoyed them all. Judging from your stories and your favorites, we obviously share some turn-ons, and I also found the "story" parts of your stories to be very well-written.

By the way: excellent grammar and spelling as displayed here do actually help making the story hotter by not destroying your suspension of disbelief and ripping you out of an otherwise hot scene!

sanser6sanser6over 8 years ago
Still hot

Very, very hot.

blackknight314blackknight314about 1 year ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbosombuddies@bosombuddies
4670 Followers
1/2/2016 - happy New Years everybody. Posted my stories from here up on CHYOA.com, to make it easy for anyone interested in taking them in different directions (looking at you, people who thought Ian wound up with the wrong girl in Bosom Buddies). Here's the link: https://ch...