The Double Date That Didn't End Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bosombuddies
bosombuddies
4,670 Followers

Ria couldn't help herself. She leaned forward and touched her tongue to the very tip—holding eye contact with Connor the entire time.

"The push-ups!" Tracy shouted.

With a groan, Connor reluctantly stepped away from my wife and flipped himself up into a handstand position.

"Okay, here goes—"

Triceps straining, he bent his arms and then straightened them out again, every muscle on his naked body going rigid from the effort. He did it maybe two dozen times, without stopping. Ria's eyes bugged out of her head.

"Wish I could do that," I whispered to Tracy.

"Don't be silly," she whispered back. "We don't need two Connors. Ria and I both want to fuck you every bit as badly as we want to fuck him."

Connor finally got back on his feet, his face beet red from the head rush.

"Shane, you're up!" he called out.

"Dare," I said.

"Okay, you might wanna take notes, because this one's complicated. There's two parts to it."

I politely showed him my middle finger.

"First, you've gotta take off all your clothes, even your underwear."

"Okay—"

"Then you gotta put on Tracy's pink pajama top and wear it until it's your turn again."

"Hey, wait a minute!" Tracy protested. "How come I lose clothes every time Shane takes a dare?"

Connor shrugged, "Because you're hot. Duh."

I just laughed, pouring myself another shot of liquid courage before stripping naked.

Soon as my cock sprang into view, Ria reached out to give it a tug. "Rawr!" she cheered.

"I guess you'll be needing my shirt now," Tracy mock-pouted. She hopped up and stuck out her chest—rocking back and forth like an impatient little girl.

I know it's a cliché to get all hot and bothered when a grown woman pulls the "ditzy little girl" shtick, but man, Tracy had it down to a science. Those wide green eyes stared innocently into mine as I reached forwards and opened her shirt one button at a time. Huge swells of creamy cleavage came into view, highlighted by the glow of the fire. Another button later, I revealed her bra: snowy white satin cups, far too small to properly support those spectacular melons.

I undid the rest of the buttons as fast as I could.

Tracy's shirt finally fell open and she shrugged it off her shoulders, standing before me in just her sexy red thong and that tiny white bra. I was hard as a fucking rock.

"Don't worry, Shane," Ria called out, "You'll be fucking her soon, I promise."

"It's like you can read my mind!" I joked.

As per Connor's dare, I slipped on Tracy's pajama shirt over my shoulders. Then I sat my naked ass back down onto the couch, Tracy dropped her almost-naked ass down onto me, and my throbbing shaft pressed up against her thong. I felt Tracy tense up—gently squeezing me between those full, round buttocks.

Obviously, Connor had been planning on making fun of how ridiculous I looked wearing Tracy's pink shirt, but the atmosphere in the room had turned so erotic that no one even thought to laugh.

I looked over at my wife, panting with arousal. "Ria, truth or dare?"

********

RIA

********

"Dare," I panted. "And before you say anything, let's just get this out of the way to save time."

I wiggled out of my sweatpants and shirt, then slid off my underwear and handed it to Connor for safe keeping.

I hadn't bothered wearing a bra.

Standing naked in front of the others, I put my hands on my hips and waited for Shane to think up an appropriate dare.

He stroked his chin, then said, "Okay, I got it. Lay down on the coffee table and close your eyes."

I obeyed, but when I heard my husband pick up the bottle of honey bourbon, curiosity got the better off me and I opened one eye just enough to spy on what he was up to:

Shane filled up a shot glass with the stuff, then ever-so-slowly poured it onto my naked body, just a few drops at a time. I squirmed from the sensation of cold liquid dripping onto my most intimate areas: both of my nipples, my navel, across my throat, down my thighs, and even into my moistening pubic hair.

Shane whispered, "Now, no peeking—you've gotta guess which one of us is drinking from which part of your body."

I heard a rustling as the three of them surrounded me, kneeling on all sides of the table, and then—

Then I gasped in surprise as someone's tongue flicked across my nipple. At first, I couldn't identify the culprit, but a few seconds later that tongue returned—moving slower than before—followed quickly by a pair of marshmallow-soft lips.

"T-Tracy!" I moaned.

"Good job sweetie," I heard her whisper.

Then she was gone, replaced by a different mouth, at my throat this time. The light stubble on his chin tickled me the way it had a thousand times before—

"Shane," I grinned.

A third tongue trailed down my chest and stomach, lapping up the bourbon that had pooled in my navel. I felt his nose pressing down into my wet tuft of pubic hair as he went, inhaling the scent—

"And that's Connor!" I cried out happily.

He withdrew, and for a moment there was nobody licking my bourbon-soaked body...

Then, suddenly, there was everyone, all at once. The two men licked their way down the muscles of my legs, teasing with their teeth. Tracy treated herself to the grand prize, lapping up the booze that had soaked into my public hair and trailed down across the excited lips of my pussy.

"Aah!" I moaned, relishing the thrill of three different mouths pleasuring my body. I couldn't take it anymore—I opened my eyes and looked down to watch the action unfold:

Wow.

That first glance—the image of Shane, Connor, and Tracy all licking my lower body at once—was seared into my memory for all time.

Shane had gotten rid of the pink pajama top Connor had dared him to wear, but the other man was too distracted lapping booze off my body to even care about our silly game of Truth or Dare.

Working as a team, Shane and Connor took my achingly perky nipples into their mouths and sucked.

"Yes!" I moaned again, unconsciously spreading my legs to give Tracy better access. Her slender fingers pierced my cunt, her soft lips buzzed powerfully at my clit—

"Yes! Yes! Yes!"

I spasmed, arching my back off the table and climaxing like I'd been blasted with a defibrillator.

"Whoa, that was fast!" Shane teased.

"Oh shut up," I laughed. "Like you could have lasted any longer with all that going on."

On wobbly legs, I returned to the couch, settling down comfortably onto Connor's naked lap. Those huge, muscular arms crisscrossed around my chest, and that rock-hard cock burned against my lower back.

Beside us, Tracy plopped her tush back down onto my husband's erect penis, slowly wiggling her hips back and forth to keep him stimulated.

"Tracy: truth or dare?" I called out.

She just laughed, "Right, like any of us are gonna choose 'truth' again after THAT."

"Fine then, I want you to grab my husband's dick and rub it back and forth across the crotch of your underwear for the next five minutes. And take it SLOW."

An almost pained look of arousal flashed across my husband's face.

Wordlessly, my friend repositioned her ass higher up onto Shane's hips, until his drooling erection was pointing straight up between her outspread thighs. The moment she pressed his knob against her moistened thong, they both groaned.

Back and forth she went, swiping the whole length of his cock across her barely-covered mound. Little by little, the motion scooted her thong to the side, until Shane's raging hardness was rubbing directly against the lips of Tracy's cunt.

Their breathing grew heavy and impatient. Tracy's voice came out tiny as a mouse, pleading with me:

"Can—can I ask Shane to take his turn before the five minutes are up?"

"Sure sweetie," I smiled.

"Okay Shane, truth or dare?"

"D-Dare!"

Tracy groaned, "I dare you to take off my bra and play with my nipples!"

"Until when?" I asked.

"Until... Until forever!" she shrieked.

Shane was only too happy to comply. He popped open the clasp behind her back, slid the white satin straps off her shoulders, and tossed the garment across the room. Tracy's tits were in his hands before that bra hit the floor.

"Mmm!" she grunted her approval as he tweaked and twisted her thick nipples.

Lost in a cloud of desire, Tracy looked at me and moaned, "Mmm, Shane really knows just how to touch a woman's body, doesn't he? Not too firm, not too gentle..."

I nodded, "It's like I always said: Shane's my own personal 'sex artist.'"

"OUR sex artist, you mean," Tracy corrected, possessively squeezing my husband's cock. "We're all sharing now, remember?"

She twisted around and kissed Shane hungrily on the lips.

But while Tracy was busy kissing him, my husband was looking straight at me. The piercing blue-green eyes that I had first fallen in love with three years ago twinkled in the firelight.

He pulled his lips from Tracy and said, "In that case, maybe we can share a little bit more. Ria: truth or dare?"

"What do you think?"

"I think you should come over here and join us."

Compelled by the hunger in my husband's eyes, I scooted off of Connor's lap and crawled on all fours across the length of the couch. Shane grabbed me by the hair and pulled me in for a fierce kiss on the lips.

"Oh yeah," he groaned.

Below, Tracy started picking up speed as she rubbed his cock back and forth across her beautiful, hairless cunt. My insistence that she "take it slow" had clearly been forgotten in the heat of the moment. She yanked my face away from Shane's to give him another, much more passionate kiss, and I took the opportunity to drop my tongue to her neck. On impulse, I even joined my husband in squeezing away at the girl's boobs.

"Oh!" I chirped, feeling the sudden presence of Connor's thumb curling inside my pussy from behind. "Ohhh..."

I pulled Tracy's mouth to my own, and her breathing became ragged. Her kisses, sloppy.

Shane took out all his arousal out on Tracy's enormous tits, squeezing the pillows of flesh and tugging away at the rosy nubs between his fingers. Still gripping his penis, Tracy started thumping the turgid tip against the outside of her cunt with a series of soft, wet slaps.

I dove face-first at my husband's lap, inhaling his shaft all the way to the back of my throat.

"Oh yeah, sharing is good," Shane said excitedly. "Sharing is very, very good."

Connor, meanwhile, took the opportunity to maneuver around onto his back, so that his mouth was positioned directly beneath my cunt. Then, gripping my buttocks in his hands, Connor pulled my sopping crotch down onto his handsome face.

"Mmff!" I moaned through Shane's penis.

Tracy was so horny, it looked like she was almost getting angry about it. With a snarl on her face, she shoved my head aside just long enough to yank her skimpy red underwear down off her ankles, leaving all four of us blissfully naked on the couch together.

When my mouth returned to my husband's cock, I felt Tracy's exquisitely hot gash rubbing against my cheek, smearing honey. The scent of her sex was so overwhelming, I lost control and started licking both of them at once—Shane's cock and Tracy's cunt—moaning all the while.

"Ahh!" Tracy screamed, getting closer by the second.

"Oh god, oh god..." Shane panted, prying one of his hands away from Tracy's chest to grab a fistful of my hair.

Connor slurped one of my cunt lips into his mouth, and I suddenly felt dizzy. I wanted more. In a trance, I muttered, "I want—I want to watch you guys fuck."

That was all Tracy needed to hear. She wrestled my husband down to the carpet and straddled his hips, lining him up with her entrance.

"You guys, too," Shane whispered, looking up at me and Connor on the couch.

We took up position beside them—Connor on the carpet beside my husband, me hovering above his lap, shoulder-to-shoulder with Tracy. The men's granite-hard cocks brushed against our juicing cunts, desperate to go in. It was torture.

Tracy looked me in the eye and whispered, "At the same time."

I nodded, grasping her boyfriend's hot erection. Despite everything that had happened, it still didn't seem quite real...

And then, suddenly, it was.

"Aah!" Tracy gasped, lowering herself until the head of Shane's penis disappeared inside her body. Holy shit, they were actually having sex! I immediately followed suit, luxuriating in the ecstasy as my slippery cunt lips stretched around the first blissful inch of Connor's dick.

"Oh my god!" Shane moaned, watching us in utter disbelief. His fingers squeezed ferociously around his own lover's sweet buttocks.

Tracy was gushing with desire. Her honey dribbled in rivulets down my husband's shaft, soaking his pubic hair. With her whole body shaking uncontrollably, she finally relaxed and let herself drop, impaling herself with every inch of Shane's beautiful, glistening cock.

Soon as he saw them go for it, Connor grabbed hold of my hips and pulled me down to him with a single, smooth motion. I felt every detail of his rigid cock as he entered me, my sensitive pussy gliding along every ridge and vein.

"Yessss..." Connor sighed. I closed my eyes, and for a moment I was content just to sit there and enjoy the fact that, once again, he was actually inside me.

Then I opened my eyes, withdrew as far as I could, and let myself enjoy the ride down his cock all over again. I reached down and squeezed the powerful muscles of Connor's arms, groping everywhere on his body that I could reach.

To my right, Tracy let out a surprised shriek, and I twisted my head to see Shane strumming her clit with his thumb. He'd done that to me countless times before, and I knew exactly how amazing he could make it feel.

Lucky girl.

Tracy's bosom heaved with exertion as she rode my husband like a woman possessed—big tits swinging wildly with every bounce.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!!" she squealed.

My voluptuous friend fed Shane her breasts, the abundance of soft flesh enveloping his entire face. I found myself wondering whether Shane was even able to breathe.

Still riding Connor, I reached out and lovingly took Shane's hand in mine, holding tight.

"I love you, Shane!" I moaned. He gripped my hand with white knuckles, about to explode inside my friend.

My own lover's hips slammed up against me, rattling my teeth. Powerful hands encircled my throat, squeezing—dominating me utterly.

"I love you too, Connor!" I gasped.

Tracy lifted her boobs off of my husband and turned embrace me while the men fucked us. Our lips and tongues crashed together, and feminine fingers twisted my nipples.

"I love you too, Tracy!" I moaned.

"I love all of you!" she screamed in reply. "Ahh! Ahhhhh!!"

Her body shook in my arms, rocked to the core by a thrashing good come. Light-headed and limp as a noodle, she dropped to the floor, moaning. My husband's cock slipped out of her, and I realized that, by some miracle, he still hadn't climaxed.

While Tracy recovered, Shane rolled onto his side and watched wide-eyed as Connor pummeled my pussy just a few feet away.

"God that is so sexy," he grinned. I reached over and stroked his cock—still wet with my friend's juices.

A few seconds later, Tracy reached over from the other side of Shane's lap, and her fingers entwined with mine around his penis. Tracy looked wistfully up at me. "Ria, could I use my mouth on you again? That was really fun."

"That okay with you, big boy?" I asked Connor.

"Long as I get to watch."

I climbed off his lap, crawled over Shane's prostrate body, and straddled Tracy's sweet, wholesome face.

As she licked me, her fingers disappeared up her own snatch, still dripping with desire.

That girl didn't waste any time. Having already gotten me off with her mouth once that night, it seemed she was now trying to break her old speed record by buzzing her tongue against my pussy and—and—

"Whoa!" I jumped, shocked as my best friend snuck a slick wet finger up my ass.

Her breath tickled my public hair, and I realized that the girl was laughing down there, apparently quite pleased with my response to her naughty little surprise.

Whatever, it felt awesome.

Shane and Connor watched in stunned silence while I rode Tracy's face like a bucking bronco. Wordlessly, Shane got up and walked over to me, his penis pointing right at my mouth. I gave it a long, sensual lick from the base to the very tip—then I looked over at Connor and asked, "Are you just gonna lay there by yourself, or are you gonna come over here and play with the rest of us like a good boy?"

He was on his feet in an instant, standing right beside my husband, their erections staring me in the face.

Merry Christmas to me.

I reached out with both hands and grabbed hold of the two cocks in front of me, stroking them simultaneously. Shane and Connor groaned; two full grown men, turned to putty in my hands.

With Tracy still attending to my own personal needs down below, I leaned forward and swallowed Connor's big cock all the way to the root. Then, for an encore, I pulled my mouth off of him and swallowed Shane.

The log split in the fireplace, suddenly doubling the size of the flames. I traded my mouth from one man to the other, and back again—taking them both right up to the precipice, but never quite letting them come. Then, still teasing both of their cocks with my fingers, I twisted my head lower and sucked at their balls—playfully stretching the skin with a tug of my teeth.

I was in heaven, surrounded on all sides by beautiful people who loved and desired me. Their combined amorous moans echoed off the walls. I wanted it to last forever.

My body, unfortunately, had other plans. Tracy's diligent oral efforts had melted my insides like butter, and the finger she'd plugged into my anus zapped me every few seconds like an exposed wire.

"Huhhhh... Yeah..." I crooned, trying to fight back the onslaught of bliss for a few more precious seconds. I was damned sure not gonna come before the two guys I was sucking off.

Shane's eyes scrunched shut and I knew he was close, so I quickly switched my attention to Connor, opening my mouth and lewdly slapping his cockhead against my outstretched tongue.

That did the trick.

"Oh god, Ria! Oh god!"

My hands pumped frantically at both erections. I parted my lips, aimed the two guys right at my mouth—

Ahhh!!" Shane and Connor each let out a monstrous roar and detonated, splashing endless ropes of white all over my face and chest. It was too much to bear. I threw back my head and let my own orgasm overwhelm me, shaking and screaming as spurt after spurt of boiling hot cum decorated my body.

********

SHANE

********

I'd like to say that the four of us kept on fucking for hours more, in an endless all-night sexathon—but after the whirlwind craziness of our adulterous Christmas Eve, we were all falling-down exhausted. We took a group shower to clean up—the women sandwiched between the men—and then agreed it was time for some good old-fashioned sleep.

Unfortunately, we still had one bedroom out of commission (thanks to a gigantic, fallen Christmas tree), meaning we had to get creative with the available space.

"How about a naked slumber party?" Tracy suggested.

Connor and I brought the other mattress downstairs, set it on the floor beside the couch cushions, and we all laid down as a group—each of us snuggling up with our respective "wrong" partner for the night. I finally drifted off to sleep with Tracy's spectacular nude body in my arms, her breath tickling the hairs on my chest.

...

I awoke on Christmas Day with my erection wedged firmly in the crack of her supple ass. She and Connor were still out cold, but I spotted Ria standing over by the bay windows, looking out at the winter landscape.

"If only I had a canvas and some oil paints," I sighed, walking up and draping my arms around my beautiful wife. "You're a vision, standing here like this. Your lithe, naked body, wrapped in this cozy fleece blanket. Your silhouette, framed by the snowy mountain vista..."

bosombuddies
bosombuddies
4,670 Followers