The Double Date That Didn't End Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bosombuddies
bosombuddies
4,670 Followers

Ria relaxed back into my embrace, idly tracing her fingers across my arms. "How do you feel about all this?" she whispered, gesturing back at our sleeping friends.

"Scared. Thrilled. Horny." I kissed her cheek. "But not in that order."

"I feel like a different person. Not in a bad way, just—It feels like I've been wearing a 'shell' or something for my entire life. Does that make any sense? Like a little hermit crab. And now it's gone. I've never felt so vulnerable before."

I gestured to the fairy tale view of the mountains:

"Honey, I honestly don't know what's in store for the four of us, when we all this goes away. When we go home to our regular lives again. I don't know how this double date is gonna end. But I DO know that I'll always be there for you, and I'll always love you. I'll be your little hermit crab shell, whenever you need one. For always. For better or for worse."

We kissed, and Ria wrapped her blanket around me to keep us both warm. I felt the twin imprints of her nipples pressing into my bare chest.

Teardrops blossomed in the corners of her eyes. "For better or for worse, huh?"

"Preferably 'better,' but yeah. I promise."

With a coy smile, Ria kissed me again and whispered, "I had a funny idea, before we all went to sleep last night. Actually, maybe it's not so funny. Maybe it's kind of wonderful."

"What was it?"

"I was just thinking, the lease is almost up on Connor's studio apartment, and Tracy pretty much wants to murder her evil roommate Debbie, and..." she trailed off.

"And what?"

"You and I have been talking about moving into a bigger space for a while now."

"Wait, are you suggesting—?"

Ever so slightly, she nodded. "What if they, you know, moved in with us? Just to see what it's like?"

I stared at her like a mute idiot.

"I know, I know. It's too weird. Stupid idea," she apologized.

I felt butterflies in my stomach. The four of us, living under one roof together? Maybe it wasn't so crazy, after all. Hell, we all spent practically every minute together anyway. Why not make the most of it, especially if it meant we'd be enjoying more weeks like this one?

"I think it's great," I said at last.

"Really?"

"Yeah! I just don't know how to bring it up. Do you think they'll go for it?"

"We're not asleep!" Connor called out from across the room. "We're just resting. We can hear everything you're saying."

Ria and I turned bright red. "It's, uh, it's just a thought," she said.

Tracy laughed, "Maybe, but it's an AWESOME thought! I'm in, but I've got one condition: we all have to fuck each other, like, constantly. Like, just non-stop orgies every night."

I laughed, too, "Sounds good to me."

"Who'd say no to that?" Connor agreed. "It's like living in a porno movie with my best friends!"

Ria bit her lip naughtily. "We should all celebrate. Tracy, would you mind coming over here for a second? I want to show you the view."

Tracy threw the blankets aside—revealing her glorious nudity—and strolled confidently towards us, her succulent bosom swaying side to side with every step. As she approached, Ria unwrapped the fleece blanket from around our shoulders and spread it out across the floor.

She crooked a horny, come-hither finger in Tracy's direction. "Lie down with me," Ria whispered.

The two naked women laid out together on the blanket, cuddling and kissing in the soft morning light.

"I've always been so jealous of your skinny little waist," Tracy whispered with a smile.

"Mmm, I've always been jealous of your eyes—they're so pretty," Ria answered.

"I've always been jealous of your hair."

"I've always been jealous..." Ria gave the other girl's boobs a squeeze, "of THESE."

Tracy blushed, "Don't be, yours are pretty damn sexy." To prove her point, she rolled on top of my wife and tenderly suckled at her erect nipples.

Ria let out a happy sigh. She looked right at me—hunger in her eyes—and asked, "You boys planning on joining us any time soon?"

I immediately knelt beside them on the blanket, kissing and caressing both women's gorgeous bodies. Just for a thrill, I cupped one of Tracy's heavy, swaying breasts and fed it to my wife.

Grinning, Tracy reached around and spread apart her smooth, wet cunt lips—an invitation I obviously couldn't pass up. I moved so that my shaft was pointing towards her glistening opening, then grabbed hold of her hips and slipped myself all the way inside.

Below us, Ria moaned, sucking hungrily at her friend's nipple. I thrust my pelvis against Tracy's buttocks—every impact sending her unattended breast slapping against the side of my wife's face.

"Whoa," Connor said bluntly, watching from the sidelines. He hurriedly got up and positioned his dick in front of Tracy's mouth.

"Mmm..." Tracy moaned sexily, sucking the guy between her lips.

I felt slender fingers stroking along the underside of my shaft as Ria reached a hand up between Tracy's legs—exploring the point where I was disappearing into her best friend's cunt.

"Oh wow," she gasped, releasing Tracy's breast from her lips. "I can actually feel you going into her. That's so wild."

For a few minutes, the four of us just continued on like that in silence—with Tracy fucking me and sucking Connor at the same time. Finally, my wife's eyes glazed over with lust, and she whimpered, "Shane, please fuck me."

"Anything for you, baby," I grinned.

We all quickly repositioned around the floor—Tracy trading my cock for Connor's—and I slid back inside the tight, familiar heaven of my wife's pussy. Both women dropped to their hands and knees, facing each other as Connor and I fucked them doggie style at a good solid pace.

"Uh-uh-uh!"

Their high-pitched voices grunted out an erotic, staccato Christmas carol with every thrust of our hips.

"Kiss her," Connor commanded, and Tracy didn't need to be told twice. Her lips met Ria's, and both women groaned into the sexiest lip lock I'd ever seen, still whimpering from our combined fucking.

I reached forward, greedily groping past my wife to squeeze Tracy's massive, swinging breasts. She pulled her attention away from Ria and gave me a knowing grin. Playfully, she cried out, "Switch again!"

Everyone was game for that. The women traded places once more, still facing one another as they bounced frantically on our laps, reverse-cowgirl. My greedy hands stayed glued to Tracy's boobs the entire time.

"Oh my god! Oh my god!" Ria crooned. "You both look so... so sexy!"

"You too, girl!" Tracy cheered. "Ride that cock!"

"Oh yes! Ohh!" my wife shuddered with pleasure. Her head lulled forwards on a suddenly limp neck, dark hair spilling messily across her beautiful face.

Tracy's cunt pulsed around me, gripping excitedly.

"Switch again!" Ria cried out, and we hurriedly played another game of musical chairs with each other's bodies. This time Connor and I wound up laying on our sides, fucking the women in the spooning position while we fingered their clits. My hips pounded against my wife's perfect butt while I marveled at the way Tracy's bosom bounced after each and every one of Connor's powerful thrusts.

We switched partners again and again, a new position every time: bent over the back of the sofa, then wheelbarrow, and even a couple different crazy Kama Sutra moves I'd never had the guts to try. Sixty-nining Tracy was a particular joy, with her sweet nectar coating my tongue as those humongous tits splashed across my stomach.

"Mmm!" Tracy looked over at my wife. "Ria baby, I can taste you on him!"

By the time we switched partners again, and I rotated around to fuck Ria, she was lost in another world. Her lower lip trembled uncontrollably, like someone suffering from hypothermia. Our eyes met, and for a moment it was almost like I was looking at a stranger wearing my wife's body. I'd never seen her so wild before.

I threw myself at her, pinning that tight body to the floor and spearing my dick up between her writhing legs.

"Yesss!!" she shrieked. Her fingers grabbed at my hair like talons, and pulled my face in for a supernova kiss.

To our left, a pornographic scene played out as Connor straddled his girlfriend's chest and wedged his big meaty cock between her tits. Tracy squeezed her cleavage together, pumping the ample flesh around Connor's spasming erection.

"Come for me baby," Tracy whispered, talking directly to Connor's penis in her horny, little girl voice. "Come for me. Come for me. Come for me..."

In a trance, I flipped Ria over onto her stomach and pushed her face down between the other woman's thighs. Tracy's urgent whispers turned to urgent moans as Ria's tongue made contact, lapping away like a ravenous kitten.

Connor glanced back over his shoulder to check out the action, and immediately blew his load all over Tracy's chest. I guess the sight of Ria eating pussy was too much for the poor guy to bear.

It was too much for Tracy, too, who clawed at the carpet and screamed her lungs raw as my wife finally pushed her over the edge into oblivion.

With Tracy's orgasmic cacophony still echoing off the walls, I rolled Ria onto her back once more and went for broke, fucking her as hard and as fast as I could. My hips clapped like thunder against her poor pussy. Fingernails clawed at my skin. Eyelids fluttered in an orgasmic seizure. Shrill, ecstatic roars of pleasure split the air again and again.

My abdominals burned, my balls constricted, I threw back my head—

"Aahhh!!"

And exploded inside my wife, filling her over and over again.

Ria fought for breath. Her eyes finally refocused, and the blush returned to her cheeks.

"Merry Christmas, sweetie," I smiled, caressing her radiant skin.

"Merry Christmas," Ria panted weakly.

Connor flopped onto his back, laughing at the wonderful absurdity of it all. "Merry Christmas, to all of us," he agreed.

Tracy sat up, her huge, cum-glazed bosom swinging into view. She smiled at me mischievously and added, "Yeah, Merry Christmas to all. And to all, a good come!"

TO BE CONCLUDED...