The Dragon Slayer's Dilemma Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Khelvan looked at the elf curiously, tilting his head slightly as he wondered what she wanted to ask about. "What is it you want to know? I can easily tell you about myself but I have only known her for a little while."

She nodded, sitting down on the lush sofa as she brushed a lock of her honey blonde hair from her face. "I was curious if she was your mate. She seems to act as such," Elustria said, turning her eyes toward the door a moment as if she could see thru it and across the hall to Onyx's room.

Coughing slightly, Khelvan shook his head, "No, we are not. We travel together seeking knowledge but that is all." He sat down on the bed, rubbing his chin thoughtfully as he considered the elf's question. Onyx's behavior earlier did seem to border on jealousy but they had not agreed to be mates. His own feelings toward the dragon were ambiguous. He simply did not understand what was different about her that he does not have the desire to slay her like every other dragon he had met.

Seeing his pensiveness, Elustria stood and crossed to the bed, taking a seat beside him. "Perhaps she feels the calling of being your mate? I have studied dragons a little though my knowledge of them would not be as extensive as yours is. But I do know when a dragon takes a mate it is for life."

That definitely put things into perspective for Khelvan. Dragons usually did not take a mate because they are fiercely independent. But the rare mating has occurred between two dragons before. It was even rarer for a dragon to mate with a member of a shorter-lived race. Did Onyx feel the urge to be his mate? If that were so it would certainly cause conflict for the dragon as he killed her parents.

Sighing, he finally shook his head, utterly confused from his thoughts. Turning slightly, he gulped as his eyes met Elustria's, her emerald green eyes smoldering with desire. It was not something he was unfamiliar with by any means but the look on the elf's face told him of what Onyx had said earlier.

"So do you think my assumption may be correct?" she asked him, leaning closer so that he could feel her breath on his skin. Her hair smelled of lilacs as it brushed against his arm, "If I am correct then it certainly puts both of you in a very interesting dilemma."

"You could be correct due to her recent behavior but it could be something else too," he acknowledged her. Pursing his lips in thought he continued, "If that were the case it certainly would be a dilemma. Dragons are my sworn enemy and to have one wanting me for a mate would be controversial."

"Mhm, but do you acknowledge that you are her mate? That would go against everything you have sworn to," she whispered softly. Arching a slender eyebrow quizzically, the elf flicked her eyes over his face, studying his expressions to discern his feelings.

Shaking his head, Khelvan letting out an exasperated sigh, "No I do not because as you said, it goes against everything I am. Even being in her presence without just reason not to slay her does. I don't have a just reason so I am confused."

Nodding, Elustria smiled at him, "That is something to be solved later. There is one other thing I wished to ask you about. I also study human behavior and practices. One of great interest to me is to learn how and what humans do when they seek and feel physical pleasure." Her smile turned to a pout, "But not having met a human until you so I have been unable to gain first-hand knowledge."

Clearing his throat, Khelvan sat back a little to look into her eyes. Was that her interest in him? She wanted to learn about how humans had sex? It made sense to him now why she looked at him the way she did. She wanted to have sex with a human to find out what it felt like. With him being the first human she had met it was understandable that she wanted to explore further. "Well, when humans have sex it is either for pleasure or procreation or both even," he answered her, "But I do not imagine it would be any different then when elves do as our anatomy is similar."

Giggling softly, Elustria nodded, "Yes that is true. I have seen sketches of the human body but they do not contain the detail of being able to see it physically. Nor do they allow one to learn what it feels like." She leaned closer to him then, her soft lips brushing against his ear as she whispered, "Would you be willing to aid my study, Khelvan?" She gently bit his ear then, smiling when she heard him gasp in surprise and pleasure. So it seemed that the ears were an erogenous zone for humans too.

Khelvan closed his eyes when he felt the soft whisper of her breath cross his ear with her question. Sighing softly when Elustria bit his ear, his arm slid around her slender waist, pulling her closer he began kissing down her neck, biting and sucking on her alabaster skin. He laughed softly to himself as he thought about it. She was basically asking him to have sex with her so she could learn what it felt like with a human.

Feeling the familiar tingling between her legs,

Elustria fumbled with the laces tying Khelvan's shirt closed. Pulling it open she ran her small hands across his chest, wetting her lips with her tongue as she felt the texture of his chest hair and the smooth firmness of his muscles. She gasped softly when Khelvan opened her robes, covering her small, pert breasts with his large hands. Biting her lip, the elf trembled from his touch, feeling her mounting arousal coursing thru her body.

Leaning down, Khelvan took one of her hard little nipples into his mouth, humming softly as he swept his tongue quickly over it. Feeling her breathing quickening, he continued exploring her slim body with his fingers, measuring and memorizing every inch. She ran her fingers thru his hair as he suckled her breasts, closing her eyes as she moaned softly.

Reaching down to his groin, Elustria gasped in surprise at the large bulge stretching the material of his breeches. She had shared her bed with other men before but none of them compared to him in the sheer size of his manhood. Unlacing his breeches, she reached in, feeling her fingers brush against his cock, making him moan softly. Smiling the elf wrapped her soft fingers around the human's hard flesh shaft, stroking it slowly.

Feeling Elustria stroking his cock, Khelvan parted her robes open more as he moved his hand down to her cleft between her legs. Grazing his fingers over her pubis, he smile slightly as he felt the downy soft patch of hair covering her sex. He could feel her wetness there, his fingers getting coated with her nectar. He dipped his fingers into her warm pussy making her moan again as he slid his fingers in and out of her tight hole.

Running her hand up and down his cock quickly,

Elustria released him, removing his probing fingers from her, stand to slide out her silky robe. He followed suit, shedding clothes quickly as she ran her eyes over his large muscular chest. Trailing down, she gasped softly as she took in the fullness of his hard cock, the thick shaft pulsing slightly with his heartbeat.

Khelvan reached out and pulled her into his lap, cupping her firm ass in his palms as he kissed and nibbled his way up her neck to her pointed ear. His cock rubbed against her thigh as he felt the warm, wet lips of her pussy against his skin.

Lifting her, he impaled the elf woman down onto his throbbing cock bringing out a loud moan of pleasure. Sliding back on the bed, he held her hips as she began to slide up and down his cock. Feeling the warm tightness of her pussy, running his hands over her slender body as she slowly rode his cock.

Elustria closed her eyes, placing her hands on the bed beside Khelvan's head as she gyrated on him. His cock stretched tightness to the limit causing as a slight discomfort which was removed by the pleasure she felt from feeling him touching every part of her inside. Yelping in surprise, Elustria smiled when she saw him rolling her to her back, wrapping her long legs around his thighs.

Khelvan leaned down to kiss her deeply, pushing his tongue into her mouth, matching his, the thrusting of his cock into her. Pulling back, he grunted deeply as he slid his cock in and out of her steadily. "Nggghh...fuck, El, you are so damn tight," he moaned deeply as he felt the pressure building up in his loins.

She could feel it too, arching her back as he plunged his cock in and out of her, each thrust he made met by her. Grasping his hips, the elf woman felt the familiar tingle rising in her body, "Oh gods, Khelvan...I've never felt a cock as large as yours inside me." Clinging to him, she whimpered softly as the waves of pleasure rolled over her.

Pulling Elustria close, Khelvan moaned deeply, taking long, sure strokes in and out of her feeling his cock swelling more with his arousal. The tightness of her pussy was quickly overwhelming him, his balls tightening against his body as he rapidly approached his release. Grunting, he breathed raggedly in her ear, "Aahhmm...I'm gonna cum, El."

Whimpering in delight, Elustria clung to him tighter, feeling her body shaking. The feeling of his cock stretching her so good drove her to the brink of ecstasy, "Yeessss, me too..cum with me, Khelvan. Spray your seed into my pussy." She cried out as she felt her insides burning with pleasure, convulsing on his rigid cock and coating it with her warm nectar.

Continuing to pummel her with his cock, Khelvan moaned with her, feeling her orgasm on him. The warm gush of her fluid pushed him over the edge and breaking the pressure in his loins.

Shuddering, he grunted deeply as he exploded inside of her, his hips jerking slightly with each strand of cum he shot into the elf's womb.

Holding her, he kept his cock buried in her pussy, feeling the tip pressing against her cervix. The warm stickiness of his cum mixed with her juices, covering his cock with a fine sheen as he began to slowly slide in and out of her.

Elustria moaned softly, running her hands along his waist, she looked down to where their bodies joined. Seeing his thick, hard cock sliding in and out of her body sent shivers of pleasure coursing up her spine, "Aahh....yessssss, it feels so good." Bucking under him, Elustria dug her nails into his skin, murmuring softly in his ear.

Gradually Khelvan picked up speed, pumping his cock quickly in and out of the elf's pussy, his plump balls throbbing as he pounded her wet hole. Pushing up on to his hands, he let his gaze lower down to watch his thick, hard cock moving in and out of Elustria's pussy, seeing the pink lips stretched tightly around his shaft.

Nuzzling into his neck, Elustria moaned softly, each thrust me made into her sending rippling waves of pleasure rolling thru her body. She matched his rhythm, meeting each thrust of his hips forward and down, raising her hips and grinding against his pelvis as he fucked her. Trembling she felt herself hitting her peak again, crying out in ecstasy as her pussy quivered, covering his cock with her creamy juice.

Holding her, Khelvan vigorously hammered his cock into her over and over. Feeling the pressure in his loins getting higher he cried out after her, reaching the crescendo of their carnal coupling. His body shook as he shot a thick load of cum into her womb again, panting heavily as he descended back down. He slipped his cock out of her with a soft pop, a stream of cum following his cock out to run down her ass to pool on the bed coverings.

Elustria rolled to her side, snuggling up against

Khelvan as he stretched out beside her. Resting her head on his chest, she closed her eyes listening to his strong heartbeat. Tracing the contours of his muscles with her finger, she smiled as she looked up at him, "I can see why Onyx fancies you. You are quite skilled at physical pleasure."

Kissing her softly, Khelvan smiled back, "Thank you, El. I only try to make the woman I am with enjoy it as much as I do." He closed his eyes, laying back to listen to the Elustria's soft breathing. A soft breeze kissed his skin flowing in from the open window, cooling his heated body.

Slipping from his embrace, Elustria smiled at him as she gathered her discarded robe. Slipping on the wispy garment, she sat down on the edge of the bed, "Thank you for helping my studies, Khelvan. Now I can speak from experience how a human is when sharing physical pleasure." She sighed as she looked out the window, "I am afraid that I must go though. Lady Mira will be requiring my assistance soon before she goes to her bed."

Returning her smile, Khelvan nodded, "You're welcome, Elustria. I do my best to please my partner but not all humans are like me. Your mistress has a need of you and you should see to it." Sitting up, he pulled her to him, placing a soft kiss on her lips, "Have a good night."

She smiled at him one last time as he pulled back from the kiss to wish her a good night. Standing, she brushed her hair from her face, "You as well, may your dreams be light." Turning she slipped out of his room, quietly shutting the door behind her.

Extinguishing the lanterns, Khelvan settled back into his bed, closing his eyes he listened to the sounds of the night creatures outside his window. Slowly drifting off to sleep, he hovered on the edge of consciousness and sleep, something weighing on his mind that he could not place. Gradually his body and mind surrendered to his fatigue and he finally fell into a deep sleep.

Across the hall, Onyx growled softly as she hugged her arms tight against her body. Pacing back and forth thru the night, the dragon was fuming at herself. She had heard every sound from Khelvan's room, every moan, every sigh, every scream, and every word. Why should she care if the human had sex with the elf wizard? He was human and a slayer, by all rights they should be mortal enemies. But Onyx decided to play a game with him and seduce him. She had found that despite his hatred for her race he possessed a noble spirit.

Sighing she turned to look out the window, her keen hearing picking up the sound of Khelvan snoring. A wry smile crossed her face, she could sneak into his room and do anything she wished to him if she had the urge. Staring out the window her gaze traveled up to the stars twinkling in the blanket of the night sky. She listened intently as the house settled for the night, the soft creaking of the tree limbs creating a soothing melody with the calls of the lesser animals which prowled thru the night. Stepping out onto her balcony, Onyx quickly launched herself into the air. She circled the village a couple times before taking wing in a rising air current and turned southward in the direction she believed the goblin hoard to be.

In his room, Khelvan began tossing and turning as he fell into a deeper sleep. Dreams as vivid as any possible ran thru his subconscious mind. Any within hearing could hear him moaning and talking softly in his sleep. His mind's eye took him far across the land to a place he had never seen before but he somehow knew. Onyx was with him, Amberlee on his other side as they surveyed a rolling plain before them, a gentle breeze blowing the tall grass to and fro.

In the distance there was an ancient ruin, older than any in recorded history. Amberlee was speaking to Onyx, her words indistinct but he knew they carried great importance. Slowly the dream faded as the next entered his mind, carrying him back to a familiar place. He looked around to see that he was standing in the Slayer tribunal court. Why he was there he did not know but upon looking at the Lord High Commander, he swallowed deeply as he listened to the High Magistrate listing off a series of accusations against him.

Slowly the images faded from his mind as he came back to wakening, sitting up in his bed he panted heavily, feeling a cold sweat trickle down his back. Getting to his feet, Khelvan got dressed and prepared to head out to the main audience chamber. Stopping at Onyx's door, he knocked, "Onyx, are you awake?" No answer was forthcoming though so he figured she had already gone down ahead of him.

Descending down to the audience chamber, Khelvan noted where Amberlee was sitting next to her mother. The elf maiden caught his eye and waved him over to join them. Looking around he noticed that Onyx had not joined them yet at the table. "Does anyone know where Onyx is?" he asked as he sat down next to Amberlee.

She shook her head, a beam of sunlight illuminating her fiery red hair, "I'm afraid not, Khelvan. All I know is that the guard saw her leave from her balcony sometime last night but it seems she has not returned from wherever she had gone." Smiling warmly at him, Amberlee handed him a platter of food, "Please eat and then I can show you around the village proper unless you wish to wait for Onyx to return."

Shaking his head, Khelvan scooped a few bread cakes onto his plate, "She said she has been here many times so I don't think she will be too upset about missing the tour." His gaze drifted away from Amberlee for a moment, seeing that Elustria had just sat down across from him. She flashed him a friendly smile as she served herself.

Leaning toward him, Amberlee whispered softly, "I would keep an eye on that one if I were you, Ser Khelvan. It seems she fancies you and she has a...um...reputation." She smirked as Khelvan arched his eyebrow toward her, "But from what I heard from the night guard, it seems that you already have experienced that."

Khelvan coughed slightly, his face getting a little red in embarrassment, "I suppose I should have closed the window." He glanced over at Elustria before returning his attention to Amberlee.

Amberlee giggled softly as she smiled at him, "Don't worry about it, Khelvan. We elves in general are very open about sex. She tell you want kind of wizard she is?" When Khelvan shook his head, Amberlee laughed softly, "She is a wizard the studies the applications of sexual pleasure to magic. Semen is a very common component used in a majority of their spells."

He looked at Amberlee curiously, "I've never heard of a wizard that follows that field of study." Glancing back over at Elustria, he noticed now in the light of day that her wispy robe was also very sheer, barely concealing her nude body underneath.

"Humans have not followed the practice for several centuries now since the conversion of the Amarite faith to the new god you humans worship."

Khelvan snorted slightly, "I believe in the gods but I find that no one particular sect feels right for me." Finishing his meal, he pushed the plate away and turned to Lady Mira, "My thanks for the fine meal, m'lady, if you will excuse me I have a few things to do before your lovely daughter gives me a tour of your village."

Lady Mira smiled at him and nodded, "Of course, Khelvan, you are a guest in my home and welcome to come and go as you please."

Far to the south of the elf settlement, Onyx rode along the warm air currents as she scouted the land seeing if she could locate the goblins. The army was easy to find, occupying a large glade deep in the forest. "Hmm, it seems the goblin chieftain has some common sense, though not enough." Landing in the branches of a large tree, she watched the creatures intently, counting their numbers while gliding from tree to tree. Finishing her surveillance, Onyx spread her wings again and turned north back toward Istramia.

While Onyx was flying north back toward the elf village, Khelvan finished his necessary preparations for the day. When he finished, he stepped back into the hall, stopping when he heard shuffling in Onyx's room. It seemed as if she may have returned so he knocked on the door, "Onyx, are you there?"

Yanking open the door, Onyx glared slightly at him, "Yes I am here and I am tired. I just spent the night flying far to the south and back. Now I must go inform Lady Mira of what I found."