The Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,702 Followers

"I'm Jerry, Jerry Mills; my wife Susie works for the company." I reached out and touched a very soft warm hand. "What do you mean you'll be returning to Sweden?" I asked.

"Well, Jerry Mills, my husband has been cheating on me. I figure it's one of the women at this party. I contacted a lawyer and he will start divorce proceedings as soon as I can give him a name. I have proof, just no name to attach to it. I guess I'm not enough woman for him. I don't understand men like him. I give him all the sex he wants and he still cheats on me."

I honestly couldn't picture any man cheating on a woman like this if she's telling the truth. Of course I don't know the particulars of their life but if it had to do with sex, then he needed his head examined.

She continued and told me about some of her proof. I was getting nervous because some of this stuff fit my Susie. It could fit a number of other women too but I was only concerned with Susie. Victoria did tell me that she indeed was a model and that's how she met her husband. He was selling something during one of her shoots. They were married within six months.

As much as I loved staring at Victoria, I was now disturbed. I wanted to go see Susie. I told Victoria it was nice talking to her and headed back inside. I immediately saw Susie who must have been looking for me.

"Where were you? I was looking all over for you," said Susie.

She looked up and in came Victoria. Susie stared at me. "What did you do? You promised not to dance with her or touch her," said a mad Susie.

"I didn't dance with her or have sex with her or anything else. I was sitting on the patio and she came over to me and congratulated me on my trophy."

"I bet she did," yelled Susie.

"Susie, cut it out. I did absolutely nothing wrong. We did talk for a few minutes, and that is all," I said.

"What did you talk about, and exactly who is she?" asked Susie.

"Her name is Victoria and she's married to a Salesman by the name of Ray. At least for now."

"She's married to Ray Monroe? I doubt if hardly anyone knows that. Why would she tell you?"

"She told me that her husband has been cheating on her and she has come to the party to find out who the woman is. When they return to Indiana, she is filing for divorce and moving back to Sweden." I saw Susie turn away rather quickly. God, please don't let it be her.

"Susie, do you want to dance with me?" I asked.

Susie recovered quickly and replied, "Of course, you goof, I love you. Why wouldn't I want to dance with you?"

My mind was fogged by some of the drinking but I held on to my little Susie tightly. I even slid my hands down to her ass cheeks and squeezed. She didn't say a word. After a couple of dances I grabbed a couple of beers and just watched what was happening.

I saw my wife look over at Superman who smiled at her. She turned away and went and talked to Marlyn and Brad. While they were talking and I was drinking, I saw Brad go back up to the pussy cat and asked her to dance. I finished my two beers and went and got another. I knew I had enough but I took one anyway.

Back to the pisser I went. When I came out I saw Susie dancing with Superman Ray, Victoria's husband. I had to wonder if she was dancing with him to warn him. I saw him start to move his hands down to her ass and she pushed them back up. I couldn't take it anymore. I staggered over and the two of them separated.

I swung and cold cocked Superman and he went down. "You son of a bitch, I'll teach you to have an affair with my wife," I said.

I was ready to hit him again when Brad and another guy grabbed my arms. If I wasn't so drunk, they would never have been able to hold me. I turned around and there stood Susie with tears in her eyes.

"Jerry! Ray and I have never had an affair. I swear to you that you are my only lover."

"Then who has he been having the affair with?" I asked. "I may be drunk but I know you know who it is," I replied.

The place around us was completely quiet. I saw Susie look over at Marlyn. No more needed to be said. The look on Marlyn's face told it all.

Brad pushed me aside and called Ray a couple of names himself and hit him two more times before someone else pulled him off the guy.

Susie put her arm around me and said, "Let's go home, Honey. We've had enough excitement for one night."

I was staggering and my little wife helped me to the car. Victoria had a sad look on her face as we walked passed her.

Susie drove and I passed out on the way home. I woke up somewhere during the wee hours of the morning and was still in the car. I went into the house. Susie always left me a nightlight on whenever I fell asleep in the car. I was just too big for her to try to carry in. We had an attached garage and she felt I would be safe out there.

I went into the bedroom and stripped down to my jockey shorts and climbed into bed. Within about two minutes my little Susie was cuddled up to me. I fell asleep again, a somewhat happy man.

-------------------

The next morning I woke up rather late in the morning. The kids were already outside doing their thing. Susie was in the kitchen cleaning up. "Morning," I said.

"Good Morning, Honey," said Susie as she poured me a cup of coffee. "Want some breakfast?"

"No, coffee's fine. I guess you have some questions for me, right?" I asked.

"Honey, I'm not mad at you. I am a little disappointed that you would think I would cheat on you. Would you mind telling me where all this suspicion came from?" asked Susie

"Okay, you kind of have to look at it from my perspective to understand what I'm about to explain. Do you think you can do that?"

"Of course I can. I can always see it from your side," she gave me a slight smile.

"Victoria told me her husband was cheating with someone from your office. You're the best looking one there so I was a little suspicious. She mentioned that she found three pair of sexy women's panties under his front seat."

"Okay, I work in the office, but what do the panties have to do with anything?" asked Susie.

"Last week when you dragged me shopping and you bought six pair of sexy panties. You told me you had sure been running through them lately. So, it made me wonder a little more."

"For Pete's sake. The reason I needed panties and they are not sexy, just bikini style, is because instead of pulling them aside, you have a tendency to push your finger up against me through them. After awhile you make holes in them. So it's your fault I need panties. Go on, what else?"

"To me you look sexy in them. There's a couple of things also. First, there is the lipstick trick you do. You know! I wear jockey shorts and you put on fresh lipstick and kiss me down there and leave your lip print. You said that if anyone sees it will know I belong to you. Victoria said her husband had lipstick stains on his underwear. The other thing is when I told you someone was having an affair with Victoria, you turned away. I guess that's when I started putting it all together and then I saw him putting his hands on your ass. That was all it took. I reacted like a good man should."

"Oh, my God, one time I told Marlyn about the lipstick trick. She must have started using it. About turning away, I knew Marlyn went out with him a few times and I told her not to do it. She did it anyway. I guess I was surprised when you said it. As far as his hands on my ass, if you saw it then you know I pushed them back up to my hips. I was telling him to watch it when you came up and hit him. I love you, Jerry. There isn't and never will be anyone else for me.

"All I ask of you is that if you think something is wrong, come to me before accusing me in front of other people."

"You're right, I should have talked to you first but I won't ever apologize for protecting what's mine," I said.

I asked Susie if we could have make up sex and she told me that the kids were home and just outside but we could solve that problem that night. Right then my son walked in and asked if we had a good time at the Halloween party.

Susie told him that I won first place as the best original costume

"Awesome, Dad," he said. "Did you win too, Mom?"

"No, Honey, a woman in a cat costume won," said Susie.

"I bet you were still the prettiest woman there, Mom. You looked awesome when you left, didn't she, Dad?"

What could I say? He was my son talking about his mother in his awesome world. "Your mom was definitely the most beautiful woman there in my eyes. Too bad I wasn't the judge," I told my son as he went back outside.

Susie looked at me. "You're a big liar but I love you anyway," she said as she planted a big kiss to my lips.

------------------

The following week at work was a little rough. Brad said he was staying at his parents' for awhile till he could figure out what to do. He loved Marlyn but didn't know if he could forgive her.

"Brad, it's not my place to tell you what to do but we've been friends a long time. I know that you have cheated on Marlyn a number of times. It's one of these good for the goose, good for the gander with you two. You're both our friends and we won't pick sides. In my book you are both wrong. Maybe you need counseling or at least for both of you to talk out your marital and sexual problems. You have two wonderful kids who need you both. Maybe it's time you both grew up and put each other first."

Epilogue:

It's been about a month since the party. Brad is back at home and he and Marlyn are trying to work things out. Maybe this is what they both needed to find the right course. I sure hope so. They need to work on their marriage.

Susie said that Ray has been in the office twice. He stays away from her and Marlyn. Victoria and Ray are getting a divorce and if I'm not mistaken, Victoria is already headed back to Sweden. For some reason that made my Susie very happy.

It is Saturday and I slept in again. Our kids already left with Susie's Mom and Dad to go to an amusement park overnight tonight. They won't be back till tomorrow afternoon. The house seemed quiet. I could smell the fresh coffee brewing and got up. At the counter in her big bulky robe stood Susie.

"Hi, Handsome. Want some breakfast? I can make you some pancakes," she said. "I had another dream last night. I dreamt you were having sex with a black kitty again."

"Oh, no, not again. We're barely over your last one," I replied. "Why are you so happy about it?"

"I saw this one's face," she said as she dropped her bulky robe. "It was me."

She had on a cat outfit very similar to the one Victoria had on, minus the mask. I'll admit up front that she didn't have the body of Victoria, but she did look good. I could see her braless boobs stretching through the material. Her knit top barely covering them. The bottom portion was just as tight if not tighter. I could see her muff pushing through the knitted material.

She looked at me as I was staring at her muff. "I trimmed it up and left the peach fuzz below my belly button because I know you like to lightly kiss me there. Do you want to have breakfast or cat sex?" she asked.

We kissed and we walked into the bedroom. We had all day and night to play. I was getting ready to remove my jockeys when she stopped me.

"Wait, Honey, I have to mark my territory," she said as she put on some ruby red lipstick and planted a big kiss on the outside of my jockeys against an already hardening cock.

Is she a crazy blonde? Of course she is, but she's my crazy blonde and she's far from being dumb.

A number of people have said that they thought Susan might have cheated on me.

*

To these readers I say, "No, she did not! I know, I wrote the story."

Thank you for reading my story

As always comments are welcome and appreciated.

DG Hear

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,702 Followers
12