The Dressing Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, no matter what, I think you're quite handsome and charming; I'm rather liking this, Doctor Bremer, I'm rather liking this a lot. Do you often hang out in Victoria's Secret handing out advice on what women should buy?"

"The truth is, no, I don't. I'm not at all sure why I walked into the store today, I never have before, but there you were and I knew I had to say something. You're quite charming, yourself, Miss McLain."

He was quite hard and went slowly letting our passions mount, minute by minute, I was loving his loving and my body felt joyous underneath his as we were so wondrously connected.

I took his hands in mine and raised them over us as his hips swept back and forth as I felt my body tighten and tense, ready for that grand release of passion I knew was on its way.

Then he pushed hard down into me, holding himself fully inside me, pushing, pushing, as I exploded under him in a massive orgasm that filled the room with the brightest light imaginable. I shook and trembled and melted into his arms as he moved down to surround me in his arms to grip me tight as we kissed and kissed. It was magnificent. I wanted Doctor Eric Bremer to be mine.

"That was...simply ...wonderful, Eric," I panted as he kept moving slowly now. "Incredible."

"You inspire me, Carly, it's just that simple, it's you," he said as he softly kissed me.

"Sadly, it's late and I have surgery scheduled early tomorrow and I expect you'll need to go to your work as well. Those are the difficulties of life, I'm afraid. I wish it were otherwise," he said softly and pulled out of me, leaving an emptiness that I really felt.

We silently got dressed and he drove me back to my car. As we stood there in the empty parking lot kissing he told me that he wanted to see me the next evening and that he was going to get a current blood test to make sure he was free of any STD's and told me that I could give his card to the testing lab and have mine done if I wanted us to continue seeing each other.

It was quite a reasonable request for this day and age and I told him that it would please me to have it done with the idea that we would be together again.

One last, long kiss and I was driving home with one hand down in my panties, reminding myself of Doctor Eric Bremer, especially a lovely body part of Doctor Eric Bremer, one that I wanted inside me again, soon.

So, at my lunch hour, I went to have the blood sample taken. I wanted him again. And again.

About three, my cell rang and I looked at the display: Bremer, Eric, MD. I clicked it on, saying immediately, "The one I want to hear from most of all, how are you, Eric?"

"That's nice. I'm quite lovely, thanks, the memories of being with you are still strong, how could I not feel quite wonderful? Can I see you this evening? It's all I've thought about."

"Me, too, yes, whenever, wherever."

"Um, I'll be here until about six, then I can pick you up and we can have dinner at my place. Have I told you I'm quite a fine cook?"

"Is there anything you don't do well, Doctor Bremer?"

He laughed and said that I was surely to find those things out as we got to know each other better which was high on his 'to-do list.'

"Sounds like we have the same list," I parried.

"Oh, I surely hope so, Carley. Can I pick you up, say six-thirty? At your place? On Melrose?"

How did he know where I live? I wondered. But, I put that aside and told him I'd be ready and hungry for him and his food.

He laughed and we said goodbye and I clicked off the phone to realize I'd been rubbing myself. Yes, I was wanting more.

I was ready when I heard my bell ring and I ran to the door, pulling it open. There he was in a nice suit and tie looking quite the professional.

"Aren't you lovely," he said leaning to kiss me.

We went down to his car and soon were back in his penthouse. As I walked over to the window, my pussy just flooded with the memories of the evening before being masturbated to orgasm standing naked right there above the city.

He slipped up behind me, kissing me on the neck, telling me, "It might be fun to repeat what we did last night for our fellow citizens, if you like? After supper? Right now, I've got to cook. After I open the wine."

I followed him into the kitchen and he pulled a bottle from the wine rack and opened it, then to the refrigerator where he pulled out a package wrapped in butcher paper.

"What's on the menu, tonight, Eric?"

"Hamburgers," he said grinning. "Um, quite good hamburgers. You'll see. Would you like an apron? I require my guests to wear one in the kitchen, house rules, you know. Nothing else is required, however."

I laughed. "Is that how the chef will dress as well?"

"If you wish, you're the guest, after all."

"Then it is," I said and he began taking off his shirt and tie, then shoes and socks.

I was also disrobing and watching him as I did it.

His pants came off and his boxers were standing out impressively. I now had my top off, I'd decided to leave my bra and panties at home and slipped the skirt to the floor as I picked up the apron and slipped the neck loop over my head.

"Here, turn, I'll tie that for you," and I moved my back to him as I felt his hand slide down onto my butt and feel, then back up to tie the back as he kissed my neck.

I love my neck and shoulders kissed and just remained there while he kissed me. His hands came inside my apron around to my breasts, fondling them so sweetly.

He pulled away, slipped the apron over his head and turned for me to tie the back. When he turned back, it looked rather silly all poked out and I laughed a bit which made him laugh as well.

He went and unwrapped the package and there were two perfect large patties of bright-red beef as he lit the grill on his range top.

Then, he took out a bowl from the fridge and put a sauté pan on the stove with some olive oil, heated it and put the contents in to sizzle. It was shredded potatoes, chives and cheese and it began sizzling and bubbling right away.

The beef patties went onto the grill and hissed happily away as he picked up the pan and flipped the potatoes over. It was sexy to watch him cook and, yes, I was getting hungry for him and his food, my appetite was thoroughly whetted.

"You're quite fetching in an apron, Carly," he said as he turned our hamburgers.

"You're rather fetching yourself," I told him, "Just don't get that too near the flames," I teased nodding down to his erection.

"Oh, I'll protect that with all I have. I have plans for later."

"Good," I added.

He slid the potato pancake out onto a plate and got some green beans out to quickly sauté. The burgers came off, he said they must rest and he refilled our wine glasses.

I had skipped lunch getting the blood sample taken so I was famished as I watched all this lovely food get prepared.

He served up our plates and we took them to the dining room and sat next to each other. There was a folded piece of paper at my place which he said was for me. I opened it and it was a lab report, one on him, listing 'negative' beside a long string of STD names.

"Hardly anything romantic but necessary, these days, I'm afraid," he said.

"I went for the test at noon but I haven't gotten the results yet," I told him.

"That's okay, I have and it's just like mine," he said smiling as his hand slid over a copy of my test results.

"How did you get it?" I asked, realizing that being a doctor must have something to do with it.

"I'm your referring doctor for the tests. And now we can leave the condoms in the drawer," he said leaning over to kiss me. "I know it's not romantic but I'll make it up to you later" he added and we began our lovely naked meal, our first but I was hoping certainly not our last.

We did a bit of play under the table as our hands crossed toward one another and I can report that the burgers were simply superb, just like everything about Doctor Eric Bremer.

He picked up our dishes, refilled our wineglasses, turned out most of the lights and led me to the huge window. I stood there facing out to the city, naked and totally excited as his arms came around me, pulling me back into his hardness, his hands smothering my breasts hungrily as his lips moved along my neck nibbling and kissing and licking.

Chapter 4

"Are they watching your hands on me, do you think?"

"Would you like them to be watching us?"

I'd never classified myself as an exhibitionist but, truthfully, it was an enormous turn-on to stand there over the city.

"I would, yes, it surprises me but I would."

Then, his hands dropped onto my pubic mound as I shifted my feet apart.

His tongue was licking my neck while the forefingers of each hand began moving in arcs under me along my wet labia sending lovely waves of pleasure across my body. Every thought of some voyeur watching us through binoculars or a telescope made me ever more excited.

Then his fingers entered.

"Mmm, you're driving me crazy, Eric. Whatever you do, just don't stop. I want you to make me cum, oh, so bad," I panted as my eyes searched the view hoping to find someone, anyone, watching us.

He kept sliding both his fingers into me as his thumbs ran around over the top of my slit urging my most sensitive spot to expand and come out to play. HIs hands were masterful between my legs, plucking me like a rare cello.

"Oh, Eric, oh, it's so good, yes, oh, right there, oh, OH, UUH, UUH," I screamed out at the city, my body gripped in a massive orgasm that flashed over my body in wave after wave of purest joy. His fingers kept caressing my pussy, not letting me out of his loving embrace, teasing me to new heights, a second, softer orgasm flooding over me only a minute or two later.

I slumped back into his arms as he swept me up and carried me to his downturned bed and gently laid me down and kissed me.

"Oh, what you do to me is incredible. I just want to hold you right now, I'm still feeling it," I whispered as his arms gently, quietly enfolded me.

I don't think I fell asleep, no, I was too excited for that, but I did drift into a kind of sweet dream-state like I'd never felt before. It was soft and peaceful, yet there was a sexual feeling to it as well.

We were quiet with one another for a while then my hand slid down to reacquaint myself with his manhood which was making itself known and I felt some slipperiness across the end that told me what was on his mind.

"Could I take care of this for you?" I asked, squeezing it lightly.

"Mmm, no argument there, what might you suggest?"

I didn't suggest anything, I simply sat up, rolled him on his back and bent down over his middle with my mouth open.

As I slid down, filling myself with him, I knew I wanted to try to give him the release and pleasure that he had given me. So, why not? I thought and asked him to come back into the living room to the picture window.

I grabbed a pillow to kneel on and had him stand sideways right at the window as I knelt there, my head slowly moving back and forth as my mouth warmly caressed his length.

"If we keep doing this, we could attract quite a following," he said softly.

I was not about to reply, I was too intent on pleasing this new man that only yesterday had given me shopping advice and then we promptly seduced one another in a game of equals. I haven't looked back since.

My fingers circled his girth while my lips slipped over his round, swollen glans over and over while my fingers pulled back and forth. I began sliding my tongue around on his velvety tip, knowing it would feel good as my other hand went under to hold and caress his soft testicles as he groaned, "Oh, Carly, you are so good. I hope the whole city is watching," and my lips felt that first pulse, that first throb, as his man-juice came spurting hotly into my mouth.

My eyes were turned upward to see his pleasure reflected in the soft city light from below and I knew immediately that I'd done a good job.

"Oh, Carly, I've never been better sucked in my life. Not even the first girl who did it, not ever."

I pulled back and stood up to him as he pulled me into a kiss tonguing into me, spreading his juices throughout our mouths.

We stood there for several more minutes with the city below, kissing, feeling, enjoying, then we silently went back to bed and snuggled like teenagers on our first explorations.

"So, tell me about the girl, the first one to give you oral," I asked.

"Oh, Meghan...um, I guess I shouldn't say her last name, um, we were in high school, actually it was the summer before we graduated. We were pretty much just friends, at least that's what I thought, and she had me over to her house one day and we were the only one's home.

"So, we were on her bed talking, when she said, 'You'll never imagine what I watched yesterday?' I asked her what it was and she proceeded to tell me all about watching her older sister give oral sex to her boyfriend. She was quite graphic about it and you can imagine the effect it had on my eighteen-year old anatomy."

"Oh, I certainly can, I even feel what the memory of it is doing, right at this moment," I told him, gripping his rigid shaft.

"Well, she was quite detailed in her description of her sister's fellation skills and after she'd told me all about it, she asked, 'Would you want me to do it to you?' Just like that. We hadn't even kissed, not even held hands."

"And you decided to be gentlemanly and let her have her way?" I said saucily.

"I did. And that was my first. But my best was minutes ago. Carly, I think I'm wanting to see you as a regular thing. And, yes, the sex is phenomenal, the best I've ever had, but it's more than that. You're sweet and charming and delightful to be around. I'd like us to concentrate on getting to know each other better," and he leaned forward and kissed me softly.

Now if you're a guy, maybe you're thinking, well, that's nice and now they can fuck again. But, if you're a woman like me, you know that there's lots more going on now between Doctor Eric Bremer and Carly McClain. Lots more.

"That sounds like what I would like as well as long as it doesn't mean we're going to become celibate," I said with a wide grin.

"No chance of that, my beautiful lady," he said as he rolled me on my back and began to get between my legs.

"Could I do it? Do you like the woman on top, cowgirl?"

He flopped straight back, not even bothering to answer, as he held himself steady while I straddled him lowering until we touched. Then I pushed and his length began disappearing up into me, filling me delightedly.

I was liking everything about Eric Bremer, his wit, his intelligence, his confidence, his worldliness, his looks, but most of all, at least right then, was his feel inside me. He filled me perfectly so when I began to scissor up and down over him so deliciously, my heart raced and raced like a schoolgirl's first time.

"Oh, you really tighten around me when you lift up, Carly, mmm, you are spectacular."

"You're feeling pretty nice yourself, Doctor. You must have aced anatomy class, especially female anatomy," I said as his fingertips massaged my nipples.

"Oh, mostly self-taught with some willing tutors," he laughed, "like most of us guys."

"Well, your tutors gave you the proper instruction, you make me feel better than any man before you."

"I'm sure it's that you inspire me the most of any woman I've known," he said as I rose and fell over him so wonderfully, I felt like I was aglow all over.

It was Friday and he'd asked me if I would spend the weekend with him and, while I was so enjoying moving deliciously over him, I really wanted to drift off to sleep, then awaken in his bed and in his arms. Yes, that was as sexy as what I was doing right at that moment.

I told him I was his for the weekend and it seemed to slow us both down to end our evening's lovemaking by taking our time, drawing out our coupling until we both simply exploded in orgasmic bliss and collapsed in each other's arms and drifted off to sleep, still connected to one another.

That didn't last all night, he did soften enough that, sometime or other, we came apart where we had been so delightfully connected.

When I began to awaken the next morning, he was on his side, looking at me.

"Good morning, Carly. I certainly like waking up this way, I could get used to this," he said softly as his lips touched mine in a soft but, somehow, incredibly sexy kiss.

As our arms pulled us close, our skin came together feeling so luxuriantly erotic under the sheet as I sent my hand down to take his hardness.

"Mmm, Doctor Bremer, are you having naughty thoughts this morning? I certainly hope so," I said as his hands cupped my breasts.

"I seem to be, must be due to the lovely naked creature at my side. She'd stir any man's juices."

"Mmm, and I have just the place for them. Shall we?" I asked sweetly as I pulled the sheet down and spread open.

As with every time so far, our sex was both athletic and sweet and we showered together, always fun, and went out into the open kitchen, now newly-scrubbed and dried, and had a lovely naked breakfast.

We did dress to take me over to my place to pack an overnight bag, then he took me to a museum where we slowly strolled through the art collection and had a lovely lunch in their cafe.

Our shower, earlier, as you might expect, was quite lovely. His soapy hands ranged all over me, getting me sparkly clean, of course, and also getting me very worked-up to the point of orgasm. Eric had fingers that were magical. I felt cherished, it was marvelous. This man was amazing.

We were now acting like we were seriously together, like we'd been dating for a while, holding hands as we walked or sat at a table, stealing soft kisses whenever one of us wanted, smiling at one another in that knowing way that tells the other that you're happy being with them.

My new lover, of course, was a busy man as you can imagine. But he always seemed to make time for us to be together and, as days and weeks turned into months, new bonds between us formed as well.

Finally, about four months after our first meeting, snuggled in his arms after a wonderful lovemaking, I whispered that I loved him.

He was so quiet after that I began to wonder if, perhaps, I hadn't made a mistake, perhaps, he considered our relationship to be mostly physical, mostly sex.

Then, as softly as I had spoken, he whispered, "I love you, too, Carly, very much."

We kissed, softly at first, then our passion became aroused once again and we made quite wonderful love, now united by our declarations of love to one another.

I hadn't slept that soundly in a long, long time; he said he hadn't either, and we used that deep, refreshing sleep to invigorate us to new heights when we woke up the next morning.

We did tell each other we loved one another but neither of us went any farther with it, until right before Christmas, when I told him I was wanting us to be together permanently, that I thought that we, now, knew each other well enough to add permanence to our relationship.

That's when he said it.

Chapter 5

"Carly, you know I love you more than anything. I really do. But I'm just too old for you. You're twenty-four, I'm sixty-one. It's not fair to you, you need a younger man."

He had never broached this before, we both were well-aware, of course, that we were far apart in chronological age, but it had always remained unspoken between us. Until now.

I felt a coldness run through my body.

"I really don't care, Eric, it makes no difference to me at all. I don't want anyone else, regardless of their age," I told him, trying to hold back my emotions. "I only want you, just you."

I really didn't like this whole subject now that he'd raised it. I saw in him a man who had matured, left all the selfishness behind that I sometimes saw in men my age. He was caring, strong, gentle and loving. I loved his intellect and humor, his knowledge, not just about science and medicine but about history and art and music, things that showed me the inside of his heart and soul.