The Dressing Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But in nine years, I'll be seventy, you'll be thirty-three, still very young, and saddled with someone whose life is concluding as yours is really beginning."

"I want you, Eric. Every year I have with you is a year I want. The money, the house, the car, none of that means anything to me. I'll sign all that away, just don't let's talk this way any more," I said and I simply couldn't hold it back any longer, I began sobbing next to him as his arms pulled me in.

It was truly awful, I just didn't know how strongly he might feel about all this. I really wondered if maybe we were at an end.

"Look, look, Carly, I'm sorry I brought it up now, that was callous and unthinking. Please calm down, I'm not giving any ultimatums, we can talk about this some other time."

I told him that I thought we'd best talk about it now.

"I can't go on with this unresolved. I simply can't. You know I love you, Eric, I don't love any other man. You are the one I want for as long as we can be together. If you were twenty, what's to keep you from dying in the next six months, a year, five years? No matter what either of our ages is, we only have so much time together and there's no way to know how much we've got. I want to start now."

He sat up, looking at me. It's not often that Eric is totally quiet, he's a man of intelligence and rarely is at a loss for words.

"I...I think you're right. Yes, I was thinking of you, how young you are, what might happen to you if I died, and...well, you're right, I'm wrong. Will you marry me?"

You've heard people say they could be knocked over with a feather, well, I needed nothing that heavy at the moment he proposed. I really couldn't speak, it was like my vocal cords were frozen. All I could do is cry as I pulled him to me.

It may seem odd to you but I really hadn't given a lot of thought about us being married, becoming Dr. and Mrs., but, when he said it I knew, I knew for sure.

"Yes, Eric, I will, I want to be with you for however long we can be," I said as more tears, now joyful, ran down my cheeks. He kissed them away, then kissed me most softly on the lips, holding our kiss.

I rolled over on top of him, lifted my hips up and reached between us to take him into my body to cerebrate our new commitment to one another. It was lovely, perhaps our sweetest union so far.

After our lovemaking, after breakfast and a shower together, he suggested that we talk about wedding plans.

"Oh, I can see all the guys my age that I work with, talking about my robbing the cradle, about my trophy wife, oh, well, I'll just kid them back telling them they're just jealous," he said, sipping his coffee.

"Oh, come on, Eric, you know you'd be proud as hell to have landed a young chick like me," I kidded. "Maybe they'll all give you Viagra prescriptions for a wedding present."

"Hmm, I wonder what that stuff's like? I do okay without it, I guess, you'd be the better judge of that, I suppose."

"Well, get some and we'll do a double-blindfolded study, be a little kinky trying it out."

"It's double-blind study, to be technically-correct, but I know you're kidding anyway. Yeah, I can easily get samples on Monday, I know just how to get it," he said with a grin. "I'll get all three brands, we can try to work up some proper test protocol and maybe even publish our results," he joked. Sounded like fun to me.

But then, our conversation turned more serious as we discussed the beginning basics of what kind of wedding we each wanted and, surprisingly, he went first.

"Big, a big wedding, lots of people, everybody we both know, family, coworkers, maybe even that woman who sold me the negligee at Victoria's Secret." At this, we both laughed, then went on to begin working out the details.

I had never thought much about wedding plans, except for those typical girl-dreams when you're eight or nine. I'd mostly thought that if it happened at all, it would be a small wedding with just our closest friends and family. Well, it looks like Doctor Bremer had different wishes all together.

But I realized that he also had a great many professional friends and coworkers, many more than I did so I went along with his plans, after all, he told me that because he had so many friends, that he was paying for everything. We discussed that for a while and he was right, he, by far, had the better means to pay for a large wedding.

He did bring up money, I kept trying to avoid it but he said it had to be talked about, that it was the 'elephant in the room.'

I knew that he had no living family except for a brother who was quite successful in his own right and that he really had no one else to leave his estate. I told him I would be happy with any arrangement he wanted, even leaving it all to charity if he wished, and he insisted every time it came up that it would be his wife who would inherit whatever he might have. That was the type of man he was.

I really loved Eric and wanted to help make his stressful and busy life more pleasurable for him. I had begun that, of course, in the fitting room at Victoria's Secret what now seemed like ages ago, and knew that he simply loved sex with me, that it brought out something young and boyish in him that had been covered over years earlier by his professionalism and status.

So, at home, I made sure he was happy in any way he wished. I dressed, or undressed, really, the way he preferred and was available for him sexually anytime he wanted. I really loved him and wanted him to be as happy as I could help him be. I knew we might not have as many years as most couples but I wanted each one to be as full as I could make it. That's love in my book.

We did go back to Victoria's Secret for another changing room quickie that we both enjoyed so much, even though we couldn't find the same saleswoman we'd had before. It was still fun.

If Eric's friends thought I was a trophy wife, they surely kept it from me. I really seemed to be totally accepted by his coworkers and their wives; I say wives because the doctors were all male except for one. I was never given any hint of anyone looking down at our being together, they were uniformly happy that he had found someone he loved.

One thing I loved about Eric was that he treated me as his equal. Not just as a man and woman but as his intellectual equal as well. He certainly was bright and successful, well-regarded by other doctors and in the medical profession as a whole.

I found that out when I went with him to a four-day medical conference on Maui and got introduced to a lot of people in his field from all over the world. It looked as though I got lingerie advice from a man well-liked by his peers. While he wasn't giving a paper at this conference, he had in the past; this was a pretty impressive fiancee I had, that was for certain.

We had a hot tub with our suite, it was out on the lanai, pretty much hidden from sight and we used it each morning as our shower, it was much more fun, and as a fun place to couple together late at night before we snuggled to sleep in the big, soft bed.

It was after this trip together to Maui that we announced our engagement and then I moved into his apartment with him. We had bought a new sofa to place in front of the big window overlooking the city, a sofa that we planned on using mostly for sex.

The day it was delivered, we had the delivery men set it up in just the perfect spot and, I have to admit, we rather naughtily tried it out soon after they left. It was three o'clock in the afternoon. We just didn't care who might have seen us.

We were asked out by many of Eric's friends and there were several parties thrown in our honor. I did try to keep enough private time for the two of us knowing that my future husband needed time to decompress and relax. He told me no one knew better how to get him to relax than I did. Need I explain?

He continued to masturbate me naked in the window several nights each week using, as he had that first time, both arms around me, his cock pressing hard behind me, his hands caressing my dripping opening with his fingers magically bringing me higher and higher until I shrieked in ecstasy high above the city's lights. Then, being so turned-on, I would put him on the new sofa and fuck him until we were spent.

Our love and lust has continued to this day, four years later, we still live high above the city, he still gets me off in the darkness above the city lights, reaching around my pregnant belly, his fingers just inches away from our daughter who, we joke, is getting her sex-ed lessons early and often.

Incredibly, my sex-drive is even higher these days, and Eric certainly doesn't complain though I am tired a lot of the time, he can always arouse me in his wondrous fashion.

We have been looking for a house, realizing that it might provide a better place for our daughter to grow up, though we haven't definitely ruled-out staying in our penthouse. Many of our friends think we should and that may be just what we end up doing.

So, that's our story, so far, of our lust- and love-affair between two people who might not have otherwise travelled the journey we have. I wouldn't have it any other way. And neither would Doctor Eric Bremer. That I know for certain.