All Comments on 'The Dressing Room'

by fuckingquietly

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
reading on the train

Nice.... Getting hard surrounded by commuters....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

We still do this in our late 50s. my wife always asks me give my opinion on her dresses she is trying. I always ask if it is o.k, to go in, because of our age I think, we invariably are told its o.k. She tries one or two dresses on and then asks me to get a different size or style. I know what is waiting, my cock starts to harden, I go back through the curtain, I know she will be either sitting down facing me, which means I am about to get a blow job, or back to me, panties down which means fuck me. Last time, as always I left the curtain open enough so if someone walked past they could get a glimpse of what was happening. Sure enough, on her knees on the chair, I dropped my pants, bent down, my tongue flicking her wet pussy, a moan and I stood, my cock hard, and pushed into her, and began fucking. She is a little bit noisy, I saw the curtain flutter, were we about to get caught, I said someones there, I think we have been sprung. this makes her want me even more, oh yes, fuck me, I kept going. I looked back at the curtain, a womans face, peering in, I said we are being watched,i turned a bit sideways, slowing my thrusting down so she could see my cock moving in and out. My wife got very wet, she touched herself, then orgasmed, shhhh, I was close to cumming, the woman was still there, I told my wife, she said lets give her a show, pulled away, turned around and held my cock and wrapped her lips around it, I looked over at the woman, she was still watching, now, I pulled back, my wife opened her mouth and I directed the streams of my cum into her mouth, some landing on her face. we cleaned up, we took one of the dresses out, gave it to the sales assistant who had watched, she was maybe 50ish, she did not look at me until I paid the money and I said thanks for watching, that really gets us going.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous