The Drifter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She leaned over and before kissing me, placed her hand on my cock."I bet you'd like to have a hot traveling buddy like me."

"Are you seducing me?"

"Yes," she said and kissed me harder, her probing tongue slid over my lips into my mouth. Her hand rubbed my hard cock. I knew she was showing me what I'd be missing if I didn't take her with me.

She knew what she was doing and it was working. The idea of having Carla to fuck whenever and where ever excited me and I pulled her on top of me. Our tongues swirled wildly as she straddled me. I squeezed her ass through the thin tight denim and felt the skin of her ass cheeks as she slid up and down the length of my bulging cock. Her hungry passion ignited my desire to drive my cock into her tight pussy.

She grabbed my hands and lifted them over my head. Suddenly, she sat up and pulled her T-shirt over her head, revealing her firm tits and bullet sized nipples, then leaned over me again. I moved my hands from over my head to grab and squeeze, then took one of her luscious tits in my mouth.

When I did, she moaned and started grinding and humping my cock like she was crazed. We were still wet with sweat but that added to the heat of our lust.

She started grinding and humping harder until I bucked her onto her back and got on my knees between her wide open legs. I lowered my zipper and jeans while she did the same with her cut-offs. Our hungry eyes fixed on each other. I leaned forward and pulled her cut offs over her hips, getting her to squirm out of them and knew I would have to take off her cowboy boots.

"Hurry!" she yelled, lifting one foot while I pulled it off, then the other. When I moved forward, she grabbed my rock hard cock and started rubbing her dripping pussy with it. She lifted her ass and arched her back."Take me! Take me!"

Loving the intense sensation of her wet pussy lips on the head of my cock, I savored the feeling and hesitated before I reared my hips back and rammed my cock into her tight pussy and drove her back to the floor. I held my cock deep in her clutching pussy before pulling out and thrusting again and again, each thrust harder than the last. With her feet flat on the floor, she lifted her ass up and arched her back to meet my thrusts. I loved how she lifted herself again and again while I drove her back to the floor.

"Come on Josh, fuck me, fuck me. Take me, oh my God! That's it, harder! Harder! Oh, my God! I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Fuck me!"

I knew I wasn't far behind. Her pussy gripped and squeezed my cock as she exploded in ecstatic convulsions. I continued pounding her as hard as

I could and grabbed her hands and lifted her arms over her head, our fingers intertwined, my orgasm rising, my cock swelling.

"Take it! Take it!" I screamed, fucking her as hard as I could, ravishing her. My whole body writhed as I exploded in an overwhelming orgasm. Gobs of cum spurted into her hot, juicy pussy as she erupted again. Both of us were screaming before I collapsed heavily on her, dizzy and aware I just had one of the wildest fucks of my life.

Unable to budge and feeling the wetness between our bodies, the aroma of our sex in the air, her tits crushed against my chest, I heard her sobs and lifted my head from her shoulder. I lay on her and felt her strong arms and legs wrapped around me and moved my fingers to her flushed cheeks and wiped a tear from her cheek and smiled into her eyes.

"Are you serious, you want to run away with me?"

"Very," she said, looking up at me. "I've wanted to run away for a long time, but always backed out."

"Really."

"Take me with you. You know me like no one else does. I want to be me for the first time."

"I don't know what to say."

"Say yes."

"Won't people wonder where you are if you just disappear? Will you be reported missing?

"I'll call my mom from some place and tell her I'm okay, not to worry."

"Your grandparents will suspect you went with me."

"Not if I take my truck and then hide it somewhere. They'll think you went one way and I went the other. We can meet up somewhere."

"You're serious aren't you?"

"Yes, I told you I need an adventure. All my life I've been the good girl, doing what was expected, pleasing people, being obedient, afraid to rock the boat."

"I don't know, I'm kind of a loner. I take one day at a time, find work then move on."

"I'll do the same. I have some money on my credit card, some savings. I'll withdraw it and I'll find work too."

"Doesn't it bother you that we've just met? We've known each for half a day and you want to take off with me. Isn't that risky?"

"Look, if it doesn't work out,you can just bring me back to my truck or to a bus station and that will be it. No expectations, like you said."

"You learn fast." I chuckled and smiled at her.

"You're a good teacher." She reached up and touched my cheek.

I was tempted to say yes but didn't. I gazed into her pleading eyes and took a deep breath as I struggled with my uncertainty.

I was about to say, "let me think about it"when we heard footsteps coming into the barn and her grandmother, calling, "Carla, Where are you?"

"I'm up here, Granny. I was just resting." She scrambled into her cut-offs.

"Where's that young man?"

"I don't know. Maybe he went for a walk. I was just resting and he went somewhere."

"That's funny. I saw him come into the barn."

I could tell she was just below us, standing next to the ladder.

"He might have come in for some water, but I don't know where he is."

"Well, you be careful around him. I saw the way he was looking at you."

"Is that so," Carla responded and glanced at me. "Why shouldn't he look at me, I'm beautiful."

Carla put on her boots while I sat as still as I could, then watched Carla make her way down the ladder. Just before she disappeared from the loft, she looked over at me with my jeans half off.

"Carla, what's gotten into you?" Her grandmother's voice was shrill.

"Nothing has gotten into me. What are you worried about?"

"Well, I don't know. I just saw how he was looking at you and then you took him up to your bedroom."

"I just wanted to show him my picture of Daisy. What's wrong with that? Stop worrying. I can take care of myself. I'm thirty-four and so what if he was looking at me. If you want to know, I liked how he looked at me."

"Well, be careful, young lady, he's a stranger, a drifter. You don't know anything about him. That's all I want to say."

"Okay, you told me, let's drop it. Come on, Granny let's make our hungry men some dinner."

When they left the barn, I lay back on my sleeping bag with my head propped on my backpack and wondered what it would be like if Carla took off with me and we went from place to place, finding work. I was surprised how my life was suddenly changing by answering that ad. I had earned seventy five bucks for a day's work and was ending up with a sexy young woman who a few hours ago could hardly look at me, and now, she wanted to run away. This seemed like something that would happen in a movie.

I thought of the movie, "Bonnie and Clyde," how he was a drifter and stopped in a town and met a shy, bored woman and they went off robbing banks and being outlaws. "That's what she wants. She wants to rebel and break out of what's proper and acceptable and be a bad girl." Then I remembered she also wanted someone who loved her for who she was.

Still, I wasn't sure what I felt about the idea. Talk about not having expectations...this was something I never thought would happen when I answered that ad.

12