Caught Dad Fucking the Maid Pt. 01

Story Info
How I caught my dad fucking our housemaid.
1.1k words
4
57.4k
29

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sushila bai had been working in our house for almost 20 years at that point. Both she and Indu (our live-in, full-time maid) were typical marathi kaamwali (maid).

Darkish complexion, about 5ft 2 inches tall, hard bodies, big tits, luscious asses, and thick, long black hair that they kept tied in big buns. Both always wore saris and behaved like traditional conservative women. Indu was married but hubby had abandoned her because she couldn't bear kids. Sushila had remained unmarried. She lived in servant's quarters attached to my dad's office in the building next door to ours. Indu lived in servant's quarter in our flat.

It was a Saturday. Indu had gone to village for weekend. My mom was out of town visiting her sister in New Delhi. Dad said he had a meeting at 10am. I went for my usual tennis game to club around 7am. Usually I spent my weekend mornings at the club playing tennis, swimming, having breakfast etc. That day I came home earlier than usual around 10.30am expecting an empty flat.

When I opened the door and came into flat I saw that my parents' bedroom door was shut. That was odd. I walked closer to it and bent down to look through keyhole.

What I saw next shocked me.

Dad and Sushila bai were in there. She was disrobing for him. He was standing by the bed and mauling her breasts as she took off her saree and threw it on floor. Then he ripped apart her blouse at which point she sighed and smiled sexily at him. He then started to suck her huge tits. Biting into her nipples. Since he was much taller than her, he sat on edge of bed and pulled her to him so he could suck on her breasts. She had her hands on his head and was caressing his hair and moaning as he ate her tits.

After a few mins he stood up, put his hands on her juda (bun) and yanked her hair open. As it came cascading down to below her ass, he put his hands on her shoulders and pushed her down on her knees & ordering her to "choos" (suck it). Sushila bai picked up a pillow from the bed and sat down on her knees on the floor. Looking up at dad with her big eyes, she undid his pyjama knot and pulled out his cock. Then she began to lick it up and down, worshipping it with her mouth & tongue. Eventually, she took it into her mouth. I could hear her gagging as she took all 8-9 inches down her throat. Dad put both hands on her head and started fucking her mouth. I could hear her bangles clinking as she clung onto his body while he fucked her mouth. Few mins later he pulled out, caught her by her hair, lifted her up and flung her on the bed.

He commanded her: "kutti ban saali" (get on all four like a bitch, you slut).

She got on all fours, facing the door (I could see her face clearly through the keyhole). Dad got up on the bed behind her, ripped off her petticoat, and mounted her from behind. Sushila's face was a mix of pain and pleasure as he entered her from behind. He grabbed her long hair in one hand and started pounding her cunt from behind. All the while he was abusing her loudly in hindi.

Calling her 'randi' ('slut'),'kuttiya' ('bitch'),'haram khor saali' ('fucking whore') etc. Then he started slapping her ass and back violently. After about 5-7 mins he roared loudly and came inside her. He fell on top of her and they both lay there on the bed. A few minutes later, he rolled off her and lay down next to her panting. Sushila bai got up on her hands and sexily flipped her long, luscious dark hair on his torso and got on top of him and started licking his limp cock. She was licking his balls and cock and cleaning all the residual cum off his penis head. All the while she was flipping her hair back and forth so that it covered his upper body. As one would expect, he got hard again in a few minutes.

Sushila stopped licking & sucking his cock and impaled herself on his hard cock and started rocking back and forth, riding him sexily. Her bangles were clinking and she was wearing payals that were jiggling as she rode dad. Dad was mauling her tits and talking dirty to her as she quickened her pace of riding his cock. Her hair was flying all over the place and she started to moan loudly;

Shouting "sahab mein ayiii..aaa..." (master, I am cumming).

Dad flipped her over on the bed and re-entered her in missionary style and starting jack hammering her pussy. He put one hand on her throat and with the other he was slapping her tits & face and giving her filthy gaalis (abuses) while spitting on her face. After about 10 minutes of intense fucking both of them started screaming and I guessed that they had both orgasmed together.

Dad fell on top her and sucked her tits a little, his cock still inside her. A few mins later he got off her. He ordered her to go get him some water from the mini-fridge in the bedroom. Sushila stumbled out of the bed unsteadily. Totally naked except for her jewellery, long hair falling down below her ass. She tried to tie her hair into a loose bun as she walked towards fridge, but dad shouted at her:

"Khullay rakh saali....bandh kyon rahi hai apnay baal" (keep your hair open bitch...why are you tying it up).

She got dad his water in bed and lay next to him, licking his nipples and kissing his upper body. Dad, on the other hand, had shown no love towards her in the entire session. He had treated her like a whore. He put on the TV. They were watching some Bollywood movie. I could not see properly which one from my keyhole vantage point. Anyways, after about 10 mins, dad put his hands on Sushila's head and pushed her face down on his cock. It seemed like he was ready for more.

Sushila went down to his crotch and resumed her position with his cock in her mouth. This time she was sucking him hard and deep, using her hands to cup his balls and running her hands over his stomach and chest while she sucked him deep. After a few minutes of sucking, dad sat up, pulled her off his cock and pushed her off the bed. She was kneeling down on the floor as he stood up above her and entered her mouth again. After 10-12 minutes of her furiously sucking his cock, he pulled out of her mouth and moaning loudly came all over her upturned face. Tired, he sat down on the bed, and ordered her to go clean up in the bathroom.

Then he walked towards the door and opened it to see me standing there.

Part 2 is next...