All Comments on 'The Drifter's Final Piece'

by westerntiger

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Read the history of Cut and Shoot Texas a little

town north of Houston just out of Conroe. Cut them, let him eat them, then a bullet hole in the brain. Baseball bats are just to soften them up. Better yet put in him a room bound and let the women have him together to play with for a few hours or days til he dies. This one was to easy, he got more tail with less effort. Women need to learn they think with their "vaginas" they need to get brains.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
A Little Too Little Too Late Writer - Valiant

effort though to rekindle a balance - a consequence - a justice for this cruel savagery that titillated you and some few jaded painers.

You have talent but hopefully can see from the comments that there wasn't a thing to relate to as semi-normal thus all your work and time was basically for naught & the very few.

Why not use your talent to arouse and entertain that we may respect your effort and you - and be aroused.

Please give it some thought.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Terrible

The sex scenes were just...smushed together, gave me a headache trying to figure out what in the world was going on. All the girls seemed to look the same, act the same, shit like that. Not all girls have "large teenage boobs" or a "tight teenage cunt". We GET that they're fucking teenagers, no need to tell us twice. Anyway, this was a shitty story that was probably written up sloppily while masturbating, then slapped onto this site. Fail!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
didn't like the ending

I've voted 5 on everything else you have written, all the Dylan stories, and the other Drifter stories. But this one I gave you a 2.

I think when Justin hit the drifter the first time with the bat, and even the second time, the drifter should still have been able to use his Ranger tricks to snap Justin's neck and take him out. Then the drifter could have passed out, been caught by the cops, tried, convicted, and in the process of being sent away for those 40 years. But letting Justin live and get away with his morality judgements, while ruining the pleasures of Katherine and Diane just makes for a very poor ending to this series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwesterntiger@westerntiger
1105 Followers
I took a long break from writing erotica, but I have 38 stories up with over 2.5 million readers on this site and I published 4 books which can be found on Amazon and other on adult books sections featuring my Dylan James adventures. Check them out and buy a copy. I am current...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES