The Drifter's Final Piece

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
westerntiger
westerntiger
1,104 Followers

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!! OOOOOOOHHHH... GGGOOOOOOODDDDD!!!"

The intense grip of Diane's velvet walls almost pulled the drifter over the edge, but he managed to survive the rippling massage of her exploding cunt as he continued to drill her smoking cunt. As the most massive orgasm of her young life hit her like a ton of bricks, her back arched completely off the couch and she began to convulse as he continued to pound into her. At the very crest of her inner explosion, Di kicked her legs straight out and collapsed beneath him. Hank stopped thrusting into her wide open pussy, and removed his red-hot prick from her drooling quim, Diane's sticky juices still glistening on his giant pole.

"God, I have never seen anything like that before, not even on a porn film," Rachel exclaimed as she stared at the drifter's giant cock swinging in between his legs. He reached out and grabbed her hand, dragging her around to the back of the couch.

"Now it's your turn," he growled as he bent her over the couch. "Get ready to rock and roll, little girl," he warned.

He took his huge swinging dick in his hand and used the giant head to part her dripping labia. He positioned his massive prick at the entrance to Rachel's hot young pussy and reached around her slim hips to massage her clit. For a minute, he teased her mercilessly as he slowly feed his immense girth into her tight channel. She began to beg him to take her, almost sobbing with her excitement. Between pinching her elongated nipples and rubbing her throbbing little clit, Hank slowly opened her up wider for the giant invasion. Finally, he had managed to insert the entire crown into her contracting vagina.

"Ooouh! Be careful," Rachel whined in a little voice. She was scared to death of that huge log positioned at the mouth of her trembling cunt. Hank took great care in entering her as painlessly as possible. She yelped and sobbed a little, but after the initial scare, he felt her hips start to grind back at him. He slowly penetrated her tunnel inserting more cunt-stretching inches than she had ever had inside her before. Her hips were straining to accept his oversized shaft, but she just moaned and continued to thrust back at him in order to get more of his giant cock into her convulsing cunt. Rachel was bracing herself against the back of the couch as his cock slowly invaded her cervix, loving the feel of her elastic canal as it stretched around his thick cock. Her ultra-tight pussy was gripping his shaft like a vise, sending shivers of pure ecstasy down his spine. At ten inches, he bottomed out in the back of her overstretched pussy. He slowly pulled his rod out, admiring its shiny juice coating as it slid out of her gripping cunt lips. He remained still with only the head still inside Rachel's shaking body. Then, he thrust his hips forward driving the full length of his mighty stalk deep into her belly, his balls slapping into her throbbing clit as he drilled all the way into her.

"Oh, ohmygod!" Rachel squealed as he pile-drived eleven inches of rock-solid cock up her slick twat. Her juices were already leaking from her cunt and coating his balls and cock. Every time he rammed home into her delicious cunt he could feel the tight grip of her stretched cunt lips as he thrust into her smoking gash. Rachel's pussy was on fire as his monster reamed her tight cunt with continuous strokes. She grunted loudly as Hank plunged his big tool in and out of Rachel's cunt again and again. His hands left her hips and reached for her large swinging tits and cupped them in his hands. Using her firm teenage tits like handles, he pulled Rachel back onto his plunging tool driving it deep inside her cunt with each stroke. She gasped as he drove his lengthy meat up her vagina; her hips thrusting back to meet his forceful thrusts. Again and again, Hank pile-drove almost a foot of cock deep into her cervix. Rachel screamed, hollered and begged him to pound her aching pussy; she was building to massive orgasm and was lost in the exquisite sensation of his immense shaft plunging deep into her womb.

"HERE IT CUMS!!" the drifter yelled as he felt the first pulse of sperm travel up the length of his thrusting prick, and explode deep inside Rachel's teenage cunt. Hank unleashed giant spray after giant spray of creamy cum deep inside her. It fountained from his cock in long ropes that bathed the inside of her deepest womanhood. Rachel's own orgasm was triggered by the massive shots of cum exploding inside her, and her own exploding cunt locked down on his thrusting cock like a glove.

"OOOHHH GOD... OOOHHH GOD... OOOHHH GOD... OOOOOOHHHH!!!"

His spurting cannon fired more cum into her and a thick flow of seed escaped Rachel's overflowing pussy and traveled down her legs in streams. Her frantic ass bucked and jerked under him as he continued to plow into her juicing canal, while her rippling cunt muscles coaxed even more jism out of his exploding peg. They kept thrusting against each other until she collapsed into a heap of melted flesh slumped over the back of the couch. She had passed out from the many violent orgasms she had gone through has he had drilled into her again and again.

He pulled his deflating monster from her swampy cunt with a loud slurping sound, and his cum and her pussy juices dripped off the end of his still-sizeable prick. He picked up his drink and took a long pull from it. As he caught his breath and looked at the two fucked out teenagers, he realized it was almost time for round two. He moved into the kitchen to check the various cameras to see if all of them were working and recording. Then, he went into the living room and picked up Diane and carried her gently to the bedroom. He laid her down on the bed face down, and took out a pair of handcuffs from the bedside table and handcuffed her to the bedposts. Walking out into the living room, he looked at Rachel for a moment, deciding how to best handle this new wrinkle. Suddenly, a moment of inspiration came to him, and he carried her slumped body into the kitchen. He placed her on a chair in the middle of the room facing the back of the chair. When he had handcuffed her to the chairs legs, he opened all the kitchen cabinets so she would be able to see all the screens. About that time, there was a knock at the door to the suite.

Walking to the door, he opened it to find a very large black man standing there smiling at him. "Hey dude, put some clothes on. Are you ready for the main act yet?"

"Come in, Bubba. She is in the bedroom."

"Cool. I like you, man. Not everyday, I get to fuck sweet young white pussy."

"Just put on a good show for the cameras, okay?"

"Will do!" Bubba said as he moved past Hank and into the bedroom. The drifter walked into the kitchen and thru the computer screens, he could see Bubba inspecting the prostrate form of Diane.

"Nice, very nice. Thanks for the job, Hank!" Bubba said out loud for the cameras and mics. Hank heard it over the monitors in the kitchen. "Well, time to get to work, right bro?"

Bubba gently shook Diane, and she started to wake up. She slowly realized that she handcuffed to the bed, and then she looked around for Hank, but only found the very large and very black Bubba.

"Where's Hank?" she demanded.

"Oh he's gone. But I am here to baby-sit you for a while."

"Take these things off of me."

"Only if you ask nicely, little girl."

"PLEASE, take these things off of me," Diane said in a peeved voice.

"Who do you think you are talking to, bitch!" Bubba screamed at her. "Well, bitch?"

Diane looked up at him and seemed to see him for the first time. Bubba seemed very angry and his size made him especially scary.

"I am sorry, sir" Diane said meekly.

Bubba looked down at her and his face was contorted with rage. He grabbed her hair and yanked her up to a kneeling position. He put his face very close to hers.

"Look you better to be nice to me, bitch! Do you know how much I could hurt you?" he said, holding her face close to his as she frantically tried to escape his grip.

"Please stop, you're hurting me. I said I was sorry and if you let me go my mother will give you lots of money." Diane said as she started to cry.

He pulled her up her up by her hair again and Diane screamed in pain. "So mommy will give me money, huh?" He said.

"Yes, sir, if you let me go, please." she pleaded.

"Yes, I am sure Mommy will pay and not just with her money." Bubba said as his free hand touched Diane's face, move slowly down to her neck and then to her chest. His fingers pinched her nipple and she gasped from the pain. Bubba laughed loudly as he began to pinch and pull her long nipples. Her tits were bouncing slightly on her chest as Diane struggled to get away from him.

"Mommy is going to pay with her daughter's white and very tight little body, and I think I will start collecting right now." Bubba said.

Bubba reached down to loosen his pants. His pants fell down revealing a prick even more massive and long then Hank's. Diane just froze when she saw his giant cock swaying in front of her face. She again struggled to escape from the handcuffs. Bubba then grabbed her head in his very large hand and pushed her face down into the mattress with her ass up in the air. He kneeled behind her and placed his massive cock at the entrance of her tiny little teenage pussy and viciously plunged it into poor Diane's body. On the screens, Hank could clearly see her tense up, her eyes opened wide and her mouth wanting to scream but no sound came out. Bubba grabbed both of her handcuffed wrists with his hands and held her in place as he drilled his massive cock into her defenseless pussy.

Bubba chuckled out loud, "You got a very nice pussy, rich little white bitch. I am going to like fucking it hard." Diane screamed again as Bubba buried himself in her tight cunt to the hilt. He pulled out and then began to move in and out of her pussy. Hank knew he was huge himself, but even he was impressed with how much cock was coming out of Diane cunt only to move right back inside her. Bubba started to pick up the pace and she was now grunting every time he hit bottom. Her perfect heart shaped ass was bouncing as he drilled into her tight pussy.

At that moment, Rachel started to moan and wake up. Hank walked up behind her and began to stroke her shoulders. "Welcome back, darling. We are going to have more fun now, okay?"

"Where am I and why am I tied up?" she asked in a startled voice.

"I wanted to try something different with you," the drifter said in a gentle voice. "Just relax, Rachel."

Hank slid his hands down from her shoulders to her firm, young tits. He started to caress and play with her sensitive nipples which responded immediately to his touch. Rachel moaned as he massaged her tender flesh. He pressed his fully hardened cock against her back and began to hunch her ever so gentle with his hips.

A loud scream came over the monitors, and Rachel looked up to see Bubba thrusting hard into Diane's defenseless pussy. Bubba was pressed hard into her cunt and holding himself there. The look on his face was one of pain, but Hank quickly realized that it wasn't pain at all but pleasure and he was pumping his seed deep into Diane's helpless body. Hank observed that ole Bubba didn't have much staying power, but then he wasn't being paid to fuck her all night, just for the cameras. Finally, Bubba relaxed, moved back and slid his giant cock out of her slowly. It was soft but still looked extraordinarily long as it hung obscenely between his legs.

"Man, that was some sweet pussy!" the man said to no one in particular.

Rachel shook her head and looked around to Hank's face, "What is going on?" she wanted to know.

"We are just filming a little movie, and Diane is the female lead." Hank said as his hands crept lower on Rachel's tight little body and began to stroke her ass. His hands moved around to her front and began to caress her inner thighs. He cupped her hot wet mound with one hand and squeezed, Rachel shuddered with desire. He continued to stroke her smooth-shaven pussy, gently rubbing her cunt lips and slipping a single finger inside her moistening pussy. The heat was building between her legs again, and she was becoming very wet.

"I like your nice, smooth and wet pussy. You are a very hot young woman." Hank whispered to Rachel as he fingered her warm, wet pussy.

Hank pulled her to a standing position and continued to caress her thighs and drooling cunt lips. He took one hand and moved it slowly up over her flat belly and squeezed her left tit. He gently rubbed the nipple between his fingers, and it hardened immediately. A low moan escaped Rachel's lips as he played with one tit and drove two fingers up her leaking pussy. This girl was one smoking hot young cunt. As he continued to stroke in and out of her tight teen pussy, her hips began to move in time with his thrusts trying to get his fingers deeper on each push. She moaned in disappointment when he pulled the digits from her tight hot cunt. He grabbed his swinging dick in his hand and placed the huge head between the lips of her soaking labia, and pushed. Rachel's back arched as she felt him start to slide his giant thick cock into her little girl pussy.

"OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH!!" she moaned in appreciation for his huge cock. He was bigger than anyone she had ever been with as she felt his massive jutting cock open her up wider than she thought possible. The drifter grabbed her wrists for leverage as he pushed more and more of his giant cock into her, hitting spots deep inside of her that had never been touched with a real live cock. Rachel shuddered again as he thrust the remainder of his 11 inches deep into her over-worked pussy and felt his pubic hair rub against her sensitive clit. He held himself inside for a moment, the dropped one hand down across her heaving stomach and deep into her V. He started to gently roll her hot throbbing clit between two fingers as he began to move his long thick cock slowly out of her vibrating pussy. She felt her stretched cunt lips drag across his meat as he withdrew. He pulled out until just the massive head was left inside her twitching cunt and then plunged the full length of his cock back in. He then began a rhythm in and out, getting faster and harder with each thrust. Her body was responding, desperately trying to match his powerful thrusts. His thrusts got harder and harder and deeper and deeper; her large teenage tits were bouncing and shaking on her chest with each thrust. He was now sawing in and out with such force that Rachel felt like she was a tool for him to use, but she also felt an amazingly powerful orgasm start to grow in her fiery cunt and start to work its way out from there.

While Hank thrust deep into the talented cunt of Rachel like a piston, he was watching the antics of Bubba on the multiple computer screens.

"Baby, you got one hot cunt. Let's see what your mouth is like."

"No, please leave me alone." Diane whimpered in a small voice.

Bubba looked down at Diane and smiled. He grabbed her hair again and pulled her to his slimy crotch, holding her face just inches from his swaying cock. He took his large cock in his other hand and smeared his spermy cock across Diane's cheek. She flinched and tried to pull away from him. .

"Open up sweetie, time for a snack." Bubba said to her.

Diane shook her head violently side to side, and clamped her mouth shut. Bubba simply laughed and slapped her across the face. When she opened her mouth to scream in pain, he jammed his large cock deep into her mouth. She gagged but he held her in place as he thrust down her throat again and again until her mouth was wrapped around the base of his cock, her nose buried in his wiry pubic hair.

"OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH, GOD... GIVE ME YOUR COCK... OOOOHHHH, GGGOOODDDD!!! AAAHHHHHH!" Rachel screamed as her cunt exploded around the plunging cock of Hank as he drilled into her gushing slit again and again. He continued to rub her slick little clit as he plowed his giant cock into her. He increased the pace of his thrusts even more giving her no time to recover her senses. He felt her tense up as he buried himself balls deep on each thrust inside her. He felt her climaxing cunt contract again and again as he speared deep inside her tender teenage womb. Suddenly, he moved his two wet digits from her clit on her tight little asshole and pushed them inside her in time with his powerful thrusts. Her body responded almost immediately as her back tighten up and arched away from him. It felt like a jolt of electricity shot from her ass to her clit then straight up to her brain and back down to her contracting cunt. It set her off on another earth-moving orgasm. Yet, still he fucked her with long, powerful strokes deep inside her creaming cunt.

UUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!"

God, the combination of riding this incredible tight young pussy with watching Bubba humiliate Diane on screen was almost more this the drifter could handle. His plan was working so well, and watching Bubba thrust his huge cock down Diane's throat was almost as much of a turn on as Rachel's rippling cunt muscles. Bubba was still pounding poor Diane's face with his black tool. He had a hand on each side of her head and he was fucking her mouth with long strokes that drove his staff deep into her throat. Her eyes were closed and she just seemed to be hanging on. Then Bubba let out a loud groan that echoed over the monitors, and his face contorted as he buried his cock deep in Diane's throat and started to cum. She started to gag and couch as he pumped a load of cum directly into her throat. He yanked his massive tool out and a shot of cum hit Diane right between the eyes. He kept pumping his huge dick and shot after shot hit her in the face, running down her face and dripping in long strands to her heaving breasts. Finally, he backed up and left her kneeling on the bed covered in cum. She looked like a mess and she seemed to be in shook.

"Yep, this is a hot one and she definitely is enjoying this." Bubba said to the cameras and winked.

Rachel's ass was shaking like a Mix-master, the way she was bucking and pumping her juicing teen cunt back at Hank's pounding prick. He had just brought her to her third climax in a row, and she couldn't stop cumming. As the drifter thrust deep into her hot pussy again and again, he thought to himself what a hot piece of teen pussy she was. He had hardly ever found a young girl like her that could handle his giant pussy pleaser, and still want more. He was very close to cumming himself and her sucking, rippling cunt was milking his thrusting dick for his man-juice. A red haze fell across his eyes as he powered into Rachel's leaking cunt. Her juices were everywhere, on his swinging balls, her pumping ass, and running in rivulets down both her shaking thighs. He slipped his large hands under her ribcage and grabbed her large swinging breasts. Her elongated nipples were hard and hot against his palms. Taking a hard grip on her teenage tits, he began to double time his powerful thrusts into her exploding pussy. Seeking his cum, he drilled his huge 11 inches into her again and again. The great head bouncing off the back of her battered cunt and starting all over again. She was crying from the pleasure that his huge cock was giving her; she could not stop cumming as he jammed up into depths with each stroke. She was going from one explosion to another has the drifter assaulted her cunt. She was moaning non-stop and thrusting back at him with abandon. She was losing control, she felt like some animal in heat. The drifter increased his pace again. They are both so close to cumming that her cunt seemed to pull his giant prick in deeper as he continued to pound her again and again. They were lost in a sexual frenzy and just needed to cum. Her hips were flying back to meet his thrusts. Rachel's moans had turned to screams of pleasure and were getting louder and louder. She felt another orgasm coming and she was writhing around as Hank plowed into her as hard as he could. Her orgasm exploded deep inside her and she lost control for a few seconds. It was the most intense pleasure she had ever felt.

westerntiger
westerntiger
1,104 Followers