The Drifter's Final Piece

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
westerntiger
westerntiger
1,104 Followers

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! FFFFFFUUUUCCCKKKK!!!!"

Her velvet walls clamped down on his giant prick like a vise. Her rippling cunt pulled his cum from his plunging cock, and it exploded inside her like a volcano. Geyser after geyser of his sticky white cum bathed the inside of her churning teen cunt. The boiling cum mixed with her molten pussy juices deep inside her womb, and went pouring from her tight cunt lips as they stretched around his invading member. The co-mingled juices flowed from her cunt coating everything and ran down her thighs. The drifter's hands came to Rachel's hips as he stopped thrusting, but her ass continued to slide her wet tight channel up and down his almost foot long pipe as her sexual frenzy built and built. As if trying to out do him, she drove her vibrating cunt up and down his still hard prick, and with each plunge up and down, she got wound tighter and tighter. Finally, the pressure and the tension deep in her belly exploded a last time and Rachel's world became a haze of colors and stars.

"UUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"

Her climaxing pussy flew up and down his staff looking for another load of cum to quiet her inner demons, but there was nothing left. Finally, tired and exhausted, she slumped to the chair below her, pulling herself off his deflating monster. A weary Hank staggered against the kitchen counter behind him and tried to catch his breath, his swinging cock dripping a mixture of cum and pussy juice onto the marble kitchen floor. As he breathed in and out, trying to get much needed oxygen into his lungs, his vision turned to the monitors. What he saw there gave his deflated cock a new surge of blood and life.

Bubba was kneeling behind Diane. Her head and chest were pushed down on to the mattress, and her ass was up in the air. Bubba was rubbing her soft while ass cheeks and mumbling to himself, "This is some sweet ass. I am going to enjoy this."

He grabbed his large cock and pushed it into Diane's pussy. It made a squishing sound as it moved in an out of her sloppy pussy. When the cock was glistening with their combined juices, he pulled out and placed the head on her asshole. He grabbed Diane's cheeks, spread them wide and pushed his cock hard against her ass. The moment his cock slid into her extremely tight ass, Diane went wild. Her head came up off the bed and she tried to get away from the tool that was buried in her virgin butt. Bubba held onto her hips and kept thrusting into her plundered ass. Diane continued to scream and thrash around furiously in a futile attempt to escape the pain. Bubba started to move in and out of her ass, increasing his speed with each thrust. Her perfect ass was now bouncing as he rammed in and out of her. Her face was covered with dried sperm and her tits were shaking and bobbing with each push up her ass. He kept up the pace for a few minutes and then he slowed down and stopped. He relaxed and scooted under her. He pulled her back towards him until she was sitting on his lap, his huge dick still buried in her ass. Bubba began to play with her B size tits and massage them both.

"This ass is so tight I think I will stay in here for a while." He chuckled to the camera.

The new position did nothing to decrease the pain in Diane's virgin asshole. Her eyes were closed and her teeth were clenched as the pain seemed to increase with each passing second. She felt like she being torn apart. Bubba started to raise her and drop her down on his huge stalk. As he pushed deeper and deeper, Diane screamed in pain. As he continued to insert his meat into her tiny rectum, she started to whimper, trying to fight off the pain. After several moments of this, she felt his pubic hair touch her bare ass and she knew he was completely inside.

"Whoa, girl! Your ass is so tight, this must be what they mean by "tight white ass."

He bent her forward again and got up behind her. He grabbed her ass cheeks and spread them wide apart. On the screen, it looked there was a huge pole buried in her ass. He started to pull out and Diane felt like her insides were going to come out with him. He slid it out a few inches and then thrust it back in. He grunted each time his body slapped against her crotch. On each hard thrust into her tiny asshole, he would slide a little more cock out before he slammed his huge cock back home. Diane had her eyes closed, trying to hide from Bubba assault. He was now pounding her little asshole fiercely. His hips were almost a blur and her whole body was just bouncing and shaking from the force of him slamming into her. He kept up his frantic pace for at least 10 minutes and then he pushed brutally hard against her and held it there. His face contorted again and Hank knew that Diane's virgin ass was now being bathed in Bubba's black cum. Bubba had dumped another huge load deep in Diane's ass. When he was through, Bubba pulled out slowly, trailing a strand of cum from her ass to his cock. Long strands of cum started to drip out of Diane's ass and onto the bed. Bubba stood up and stepped back. Diane slumped to the bed in shock. Bubba slowly retrieved his clothing and crossed out of the bedroom. As he put on his clothes in the living room, Hank came out of the kitchen, and handed Bubba $500.

"I think I could fuck that bitch for the rest of my life. That is one tight pussy, man!" Bubba said to the drifter.

"Well, thanks for the acting, Bubba. You made it looked like a real rape scene."

"Kinda felt like one too. The way she screamed and acted all scared. Most porn actresses don't act that good."

"Yeah, I know she is special. Thanks again. Bye." The drifter said as he walked Bubba to the door and out of the suite.

When Hank closed the door, a big smile came over his face. He had done it. The final revenge was almost his. Now to just tidy things up and get out of dodge. First he went around and turned off all the cameras. Then he gagged Diane and left her on the bed. He collected a sleeping Rachel and took her to the bedroom and handcuffed and gagged her next to Diane. Housekeeping would find them in the morning and he would be far away. Collecting all the camera and equipment, he went to the kitchen and sent all files from each camera to Katherine's, Justin's and the Mexico porn guy's emails. With Katherine's and Justin's went the request for the money and the threat to expose the films of Diane and Amy on the web if they didn't pay. That should keep everyone busy for a while.

The drifter quickly took a shower, and changed into some new clothes. He packed up the equipment and headed out to his car. Now to contact Justin and work out a ransom site for the films, by the time those idiots paid him off, the films will be all over the net. He will take the money drift down to Mexico and make porn films for the rest of his days. With his dick, he could make a fortune if he wanted.

He was just putting the last of the equipment into the trunk and closing it when from behind he heard his name. Expecting the worse, he turned in a defensive stance, but he could not prepare for the bat swinging through the air and into his left shoulder. He heard a snap just below the shoulder socket and his arm exploded in pain. He tried to back away from whoever was attacking him, but he backed into the BWM. The bat came swinging again and this time his kneecap exploded in pain. He fell to the ground with a broken knee landing on his broken shoulder. He screamed in pain. A shadow crossed over him blocking out the sun. He stared up to see Justin looking down at him with a baseball bat in his hands.

"Say goodnight, motherfucker!" Justin said calmly as he drove the end of the bat into the drifter's face, and darkness overcame the pain.

**************************

A white light seemed to flood his world. He could not see anything. There seemed to be a dull haze over everything. His brain barely registered the fact of images moving around him, and voices talking. One of the images moved or touched something on him, and his mind exploded in searing pain. Something was jabbed into his arm, and a sudden heat and pleasure flooded his body and he drifted off again.

***************************

The drifter's eyes opened slowly. He was in a white room. His arm and leg were suspended in air by a system of pulleys and slings. His face felt like it was covered with some kind of bandage. He reached out with his right hand to touch it. For some reason, his hand wouldn't come to him.

"I wouldn't do that if I was you," a strange voice spoke.

The drifter turned with his head with some difficulty to see an older man in a suit leaning near the window.

"Who are you?" Hank asked in a whisper. His throat was dry and sore.

"Detective Ramos, Phoenix PD. Do you know who did this to you?"

The drifter was not really very sharp right now, but he did not want the police involved if he could help it.

"No clue."

"Well, Justin Keys attacked you with a baseball bat. Do you know a Justin Keys?'

"No."

"He says that he is the son of your ex-girlfriend, Katherine Keys. Is that so?"

"Oh yeah. Sorry, not thinking too well at the moment."

"Oh, I can understand. He fucked you up pretty good. You are lucky to be alive. I just need to ask you a couple of questions, if you don't mind?"

"Sure," the drifter croaked.

"What is your name, sir"

"Hank LeMasters."

"LeMasters? Hmmm? You know when you were out, because you had not ID on you, we checked your finger prints. Your prints came back for a guy named Henry Lang. Do you know a Henry Lang?"

The drifter swallowed, "No, I don't."

"Probably just a mix-up. The computers are always getting that stuff mixed up. But you know this Lang is a very interesting guy. Thrown out of the Marines, in trouble all the time, warrants out for him from 15 states. Everything from robbery, rape, kidnapping, theft, grand theft auto, assault and battery, statutory rape, to attempted murder. Not a nice guy."

"Really?" the drifter was getting scared now.

"Yeah, seems this guy is hung like a horse, and thinks he is God's gift to women. But really he doesn't like them very much, so he abuses them and steals from them."

"So what does that have to do with me?"

"Well, it seems that this Justin Keys fellow says that you are a high-priced gigolo and you were sponging off his mother."

"No, she was my girlfriend. That is all."

"So you fucked Justin's wife and raped his sister for fun?"

"We were making a porno movie and the girls consented to the sex. I have a witness to that. And Justin's wife was just an affair. That is all. I have done nothing wrong."

"Well, actually you have. Even if the sex was consensual, sending out a graphic film like that with a demand for money is called extortion and that is a crime in Phoenix. Plus to send that type of material over the net is also a federal crime unless you have a license. Do you have a license?

"I am not talking to you anymore."

"Oh, too bad. I was just getting warmed up. So I will now assume that you are Mr. Lang, until we can get that straightened up. So let me tell you what has come in for you in just the past few hours." The cop picked a folder on the nearby dresser. "Let's see. Theft, grand theft auto, and assault charges in Kansas. Robbery, assault, theft, grand theft auto, and kidnapping charges in Mississippi. Assault, attempted murder, theft, statutory rape in West Palm Beach, Florida, plus what we have here and you will be are going to jail for a long time."

"Fuck you, pig. Get out of my room!" the drifter screamed. He yanked his right arm again and now realized that he was hand-cuffed to the bed. "Get this off of me!"

"Fuck me, eh? You are not really my type, but before I go I'll give you some free advice. If even half this stuff is true, you are going to jail for a very long time, Mr. Lang. You are a punk, Lang. A simple punk socio-path with authority issues. You are garden variety, Lang. I see your type everyday. You are not going to see the light of day for about 40 years so you should get used to that idea. You are in good shape -- but I would start working out right away, because some big Mexican or Black guy is going to make you his bitch. And instead of you fucking a little girl with that big dick of yours, someone is going to be plowing your asshole with theirs. Have a good life, Mr. Lang. You punk."

Detective Ramos stepped out the door and the drifter could see a cop stationed outside his door. He was trapped. Broken arm and leg and face. Handcuffed to the bed and discovered by the police for whom he really was. There must be a way out. HE WAS THE DRIFTER! They couldn't keep him here. He yanked at his handcuffs again.

HE WAS THE DRIFTER!! He was the drifter. Slowly the realization sank into Hank's brain and he began to cry. Tears of self-pity and self-hatred. He was the drifter and he wasn't going anywhere.

The End.

westerntiger
westerntiger
1,104 Followers