The Drow Partner Ch. 01-09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You… you brandished my mind! Contorted my soul!" the woman yelled, however not too loud. "You tried to kill me! And then you offer me work in servitude?"

"Calm your tone girl," Akasha barks back while also keeping her voice down. "It is obvious that if I wanted you dead, you'd be dead already. The fact that you are alive only strengthens my offer. Do you wish to stay the tainted slave of this pathetic house, or come work for a house worth your effort?"

The woman seemed to stiffen and then release, apparently controlling her anger. She knew Akasha was right, it was obvious. Her talents were being used by those in this house as nothing more than entertainment, when she could be doing much more.

"I… I thank you for your…" the woman paused, still looking at Akasha even though she was invisible. "Offer… I do not wish to stay here, and my cousin's death will only bring more suffering to my life." She cleared her throat. "My name is Sciara, and I accept your offer."

Akasha was no idiot and asked the question anyone should have. "Can you not just take the position of power that was just freed?" she asked in an aggressive tone.

"No, this is one of the factors of my suffering, I have no other reason to serve this house," Sciara replied while still staring directly at where Akasha would be if she was visible, although her facial expression has softened considerably.

Akasha was still not convinced and continued to probe for information, leaving loose ends was a mistake that cost her mother her life. "No, tell me now. Why can you not assume power? Is there a closer sibling? A deal of vile intent? Tell me, now!" Akasha said sternly. Sciara simply looked at the ground, and let the robe droop a little bit revealing some of her upper breasts, heavily stained with drying cum.

"My family was absorbed into this wretched house, from those of servants. I no more belong in power then I do as a maid girl for the family line. My cousin only received power through malevolent manipulation and murder. Even if I did move into power, it would only be a matter of time before someone destroyed me, and I would rather serve a powerful matron… such as yourself… then die in the eyes of bastard children," Sciara explains, lowering her voice to a whisper.

Akasha thought about this for a moment, thinking that she could definitely use someone with this kind of background. She needed someone quiet, obedient and yet unwilling to strike at her back. As if she'd let that happen anyway. "Very well," she finally says. "Clean yourself up, meet my new driver in Lloth square tomorrow at noon, he will take you to my estate and prep you properly. And be aware, I am watching you, one bit of treachery and I will not hesitate to skin you alive," she says finally.

"Very well, my mistress," Sciara says quietly, bowing her head. "May I ask what it is that you will have to me do? What will my service be?" she then asks, sounding genuinely interested.

"I need someone to watch my cattle," Akasha replies, a sinister grin forming across her invisible lips.

Chapter 5: Xeon

Akasha returned to her estate with teleportation magic, and had already changed clothes into her black studded leather armor. She was running out of time, and had to tend to Maestiff and prepare for the bursting in only a couple hours.

She reached into yet another cabinet in her room, and pulled out a longbow and a dagger. Both weapons were unique and covered with ornate designs a jewels. The bow shimmered when she touched it, and then slung it around her back. She sheathed the dagger in a leather sheath she wore, specifically designed for that particular dagger. She didn't carry a backpack, only a small pouch around her waist.

She walked out of her room, and headed towards her corral. The leather was tight, and form fit her perfectly shaped legs and round ass. She loosened the ties on her chest a little bit, making her massive cleavage show under the leather even more. Kristalla was at the door to the corral, also ready to leave. She had a scimitar hanging across her back and several throwing daggers across her chest. She nodded when Akasha approached.

Akasha opened the door without turning to Kristalla. "We must leave at once, prepare the gateway, I will bring Maestiff and your steed out.

"Yes mistress," Kristalla said without delay, moving past the open door to the southern part of the room. There were several animals in the room, but the southern portion lay bare, with only a runic circular pattern on the ground. When Kristalla arrived in front of the circle, she began to chant, which made the symbols glow.

Akasha walked in the opposite direction, toward her larger cages and pens with Maestiff and her other large creatures in them. She twisted a small dial on the large fence that held Maestiff, and several screws and bolts unlocked themselves and the gate magically raised. Maestiff needed no instructions, and walked outside of the pen on his own, heading straight toward Kristalla.

Akasha then moved toward another, smaller pen next to Maestiff's. This one housed Kristalla's horse. Well they were all Akasha's pets, but this one was the one that Kristalla used, and nobody else. It was a hybrid mare, part fey so it was extremely intelligent. Its fur was all gray, with white socks and black hooves. Her mane was long, but not nearly as long as Maestiff's. It eyes were black, like solid black gems of obsidian.

She released the mare, nudged it in the right direction. While not as intelligent or eager as Maestiff, she still knew which direction to go. Akasha followed, and both of them arrived next to Kristalla at the same time.

Kristalla had finished summoning the gate and stood waiting, with one hand on her hip. She turned to Akasha just as she was mounting Maestiff. Both horses had no saddles, but Akasha had used magic to fit them with reins made of force energy, as to not irritate the animals' jaws. They should last a few hours before Akasha either had to cast them again, or they were no longer needed. At this time Kristalla mounted the mare and waited for Akasha's order.

They both sat and faced the swirling portal in front of them. The runic symbols on the ground all glowed with energy, some veining power into the swirl of energy. Akasha knew the answer to this question, but asked anyway. "Is the gate ready?"

"Yes mistress," Kristalla said instantly. Akasha just wanted to hear herself acknowledged. The both of them nudged with their knees and pushed forward into the magical gateway, magic supporting their feet.

The resulting area appeared dark, and empty. At least it would to a normal humanoid, and Akasha was anything but normal. The canyon was completely devoid of light, and had a thin layer of fog from the nearby fungus. It was particularly thick today, due to the bursting that was going to occur very soon. Both riders seemed to be oblivious to the massive amount of rotting carcasses that surrounded the location they warped in on.

They came in a variety of shapes and sizes, species and genders. The canyon was several hundred feet wide, at least half a mile. Akasha and Kristalla had appeared in the middle, with no visible end to the canyon in either direction. However, even with the large breadth of the canyon, there was still no more than 10 feet between any of the bodies that lay about, at least in the visible distance.

Both riders stayed particularly still, scanning the distance for their intended target. It had been a while since Maestiff had a 'snack,' and Akasha wanted to deliver something large for her pet. She waved her hand and augmented both her and Kristalla's vision. With the spell active, they could both see three times as far in the dark, and pierced invisibility and displacement spells.

Akasha pointed off into the distance at some impossible-to-see object. "How about him?" she said calmly.

Kristalla examined where she pointed for a few moments, puzzled, until her expression changed. "Will he pose a problem?" she asked, genuinely.

Akasha rubbed Maestiff's mane and then straightened the dagger that was laid out over her right leg. "I doubt it, but I brought a couple things just in case we have any issues," she replied, still calm. Kristalla nodded in response and then waited for Akasha's next move. Once Akasha nudged Maestiff into a run, Kristalla followed with perfect timing.

The two of them shot across the mass of bodies toward the unforeseen target; skillfully dodging the corpses as they rode. Maestiff seemed to break away from the other horse, his hybrid abilities becoming apparent. After about five steady minutes of riding, the two of them stopped near a large boulder toward one side of the canyon. Kristalla took a few seconds to catch up, but stopped right next to Akasha and looked over the right side of the boulder. Akasha seemed to be starring off into the distance at nothing.

Akasha readied her bow, and fiddled with her quiver. There were no arrows sticking out of her quiver, but Akasha reached inside and pulled one out of what appeared to be nothingness. The arrow was white, made of some kind of bone, with silver feathers. The arrowhead was flatter, with barbs. Akasha strung the arrow and pulled the bowstring back. Kristalla didn't seem to know what she was aiming at.

Kristalla cast a spell in preparation, giving herself a green hue for a few seconds before it subsided. The spell was still active, but it didn't leave any visible aura. Akasha cast a spell to herself at the same time, while aiming with the arrow. It appeared as if she was mumbling to herself, but the arrow glowed blue right before she let it go. The arrow flew like a blue bolt into the darkness, plainly visible into the darkness before it struck its intended target off in the distance.

For a couple seconds it appeared as if nothing happened, and then the spell took effect. A massive bolt of electricity erupted into the creature and spread electrical discharges all over the ground and walls of the canyon like living static. The creature roared, and opened up its enormous wings, flying into the air before circling back toward the two riders. Kristalla took this moment to ride toward the opposite side of the canyon, and the flying beast ignored her.

Akasha remained still, and Maestiff did the same. The creature was coming close, just as a small smile was forming on Akasha's face. When it got within 50 feet, Maestiff reeled back, and raised its front feet into the air as if he was going to charge. Akasha held onto the magical reins with one hand, barely exerting any strength to stay on her steed.

A burst of ash and smoke manifested in front of Maestiff, after which a massive ball of fire was conjured. The ball of fire launched toward the Deep Dragon with ridiculous amounts of speed, as if shot out of a volcano itself. It collided with the creature's chest just as Maestiff planted its feet back on the ground. The dragon tried to use its breath weapon, but Akasha could sense something large about to hit, and she and Maestiff shared this thought. Before she could give any instructions, Maestiff began moving toward the location that Kristalla was 'hiding.'

Kristalla had summoned a frost creature, which was now bombarding the flaming body with bolts of cold. Akasha turned, and pulled another arrow. This one was covered in small red gemstones and made with a red wood. As soon as Akasha let the string go, the arrow burst into the flames and flew straight at the soon-to-be dead dragon. It seemed to change direction to better crush its target.

The dragon had just gotten up once the arrow hit it. The arrow collided with the creature's neck, and burst its tough scales. Black blood oozed out, and sprayed everywhere as the ensuing explosion from the arrow lit its insides on fire. Both Kristalla and Akasha fired a series of magical bolts from wand, which then caused the creatures head to explosively release from its body, making dragon bits and scales fly everywhere. Its head twirled in the air, and slammed into the canyon side, sending teeth and eyeballs in various directions. Even after the dragon was obviously dead, Maestiff still summoned another burst of fire to reduce the rest of the corpse to ash; afterwards he huffed a bit of ash, as if affirming his satisfaction of the disaster.

"We will have to tackle one of the older ones, soon," Akasha said out loud, still staring at the corpse.

Kristalla allowed herself a smile while she un-summoned her frost monster. "Yes, mistress, I find these juveniles are becoming too easy," she replied. "But do you think we would be able to meet your rule?" she added.

"Rules are meant to be broken," Akasha said, crossing both her arms after slinging her bow. "Besides, I make the rules," she said with a smile.

Kristalla allowed herself another grin, and said "Yes mistress. Shall we return?"

Before Akasha could say anything, her augmented hearing kicked in, and she heard the prattle of horse feet along with the noise of breathing. It was very far away, and she would have missed it had she not magically boosted her and Kristalla's senses earlier. The expression on her face turned to a look of disgust as she heard a faint female voice say "Yes! Now!" off in the distance.

Kristalla seemed to hear it too, because she was walking her mount backwards toward the wall, and then hopping off. Akasha stayed mounted, but didn't move. She cast mixture of defensive spells and slumped forward, feigning ignorance of the immanent attack. Kristalla cast a few defensive spells herself, and then shape-shifted into a gigantic tarantula looking spider, but with an obsidian coat.

It didn't take long for the attack to come, but it still felt slow and pathetic to Akasha. She'd been attacked by assassins before, of course, but generally they know that speed is very important. These fools seemed to feel otherwise. Akasha joked in her mind that maybe they were afraid, or enraptured by her beauty.

After what seemed like ages, an arrow thwacked onto the ground in front of the Maestiff. It seemed to be a warning shot. Three male drow seemed to come from the 'darkness,' and then a magical shroud of darkness was cast directly on Akasha and Kristalla's position. They could see through the darkness with Akasha's magic in place, but the enemy didn't know that. The only real obstacle was the canyon wall directly behind them and some small bits of rock and dragon guts lying around.

Two of the men had thick metal armor on, possibly full or half plate made of mithral. And one of them wore a fur skin coat and appeared to carry two magical wands. He was the one that spoke. "By order of lady Mephalis, you will die by my hand!" he said with a bit of theatrics. "Surrender now and I may show mercy!" he added with a bit of laughter. The two foot soldiers looked ready to lunge, probably expecting that Akasha couldn't see anything.

Akasha didn't feel like talking, but she did have one question she wanted to ask. "How did you get here?" she spat out.

"My mistress has magics that befoul and confuse your own! Surrender now while I am still in a good mood!" the man responded with. Akasha knew that she wouldn't get an answer, but she had to try anyway. She waved her hand in what seemed like an instant gesture, and then extended her hand forward, palm up, and watched the display.

It was a particularly powerful spell that she created herself, using a form of magic missile and some lightning spells. Blue light seemed to erupt from her hand, and then hundreds of bolts of pure magical force started spewing out like an electric sprinkler. The two guards tried to dodge, but they got hit by so many projectiles at once that they were beaten down like a mob of gangsters were beating them into the ground. One of them was imploded by his own armor, spilling guts out of his mouth. The other was flung into the canyon wall and pummeled to death by the bolts, leaving a stain on the ground and wall.

The wand wielding drow seemed to expect this, and began to cast a spell of his own. Kristalla was ready for this, and flung a sticky web net out over the unsuspecting man. His spell was interrupted, but he was able to rip himself free. However, this didn't give him enough time to move out of the way.

Maestiff and Akasha had rushed forward, stampeding onto the man and knocking him over. Maestiff planted both of his front hooves on the man's upper body, one on the chest and one on his shoulder. The drow screamed in pain. But the pain he was in at the moment was nothing to what he soon felt as Maestiff breathed a mass of fire over his lower body.

"Tell me where she is, I know she is nearby," Akasha asked in a very calm tone, as if totally oblivious to the fact that she was roasting and crushing a man alive.

The half-burning half-smashed man struggled, but Akasha saw a small smile form on his face. The look of disgust returned to her face when she saw this, and she simply nudged Maestiff down onto him, severing his arm and crushing his chest until his face became a lifeless cast.

Unfortunately, there are times when Akasha is caught off guard. No Drow can prepare for every possible poisoning, attack or betrayal. And today was one of those days.

Akasha heard the sounds of squealing spider as a large spear of energy dropped down and pierced Kristalla in the 'back,' causing her to become stapled to the ground. A very powerful bolt of magic struck Akasha in the back. At first she didn't feel anything, but then that was just the problem. She didn't feel anything. She couldn't move and she toppled on the ground, paralyzed. Maestiff was hit by the same blast, and fell along-side her.

Another magical spear went through the air, and impaled Kristalla's horse, splitting it in two. Akasha couldn't turn her head to see what was going on, but she heard the fluttering noise of levitation magic, and then soft footsteps behind her. She felt a leather boot on her face, and it turned her head so she could see her attacker.

It was Mephalis, and some other subordinate. He appeared to be unnatural, sprouting thick red wings out of his back and having huge red bug-like eyes. He was part drow; however, as his skin was still the black of her race and he wore armor familiar with her craftsmen as well.

Mephalis was to the left of him, on top of a mount of some kind. She was very beautiful, Akasha admitted to herself. She had long jet black hair that frayed at varying lengths, forming at arrow at its base which was about down to the middle of her back. She had bright red eyes with smaller-than-normal pupils and white eyebrows regardless of her hair color. Her skin has a soft purple too it, much like Akasha's, and free of blemishes. Akasha could feel feeling returning to her fingers, but pretended she didn't feel anything to her onlookers.

Mephalis's mount looked to be some kind of hybrid as well, something like Maestiff only apparently smaller and with less obvious features. It was all gray with black thick hooves like a mustang, and it had a long white mane and tail. The part that made the animal so obviously demonic were the small horns sticking out above its ears; they were black and twisted slightly like antlers. He was probably abyssal in nature.

"Why if it isn't the mighty Akasha U', helpless and inert… however did that happen?" Mephalis said with an obvious sarcasm in her voice. "I have been waiting a long time for this; I will not let you manipulate another bursting, not while I still breathe!" she adds while the unknown hybrid drow stepped on Akasha's throat with his boot.

Akasha was starting to gain more feeling, but she wanted to be able to move completely before she retaliated. She could hear Kristalla struggling, still in spider form, with the lance of force. She tried to glance in that direction, and looked just in time to see the hybrid toss a bolt of electricity at Kristalla, putting her down for good. She returned to her normal form, blood oozing out of her nose. She wasn't breathing.

123456...8