All Comments on 'The Dryad and the Woodsman'

by Myhands316

Sort by:
  • 59 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Superb

At the risk of a pun, A truly magical story. Thanks..............

donaldedonaldeabout 13 years ago
lovely story

very sweet lovely story well written and very enjoyable thank you for posting it

MizTMizTabout 13 years ago
Nice Job

I enjoyed reading your story. It seems a very fresh and original story. and you told it very well. For your first nonhuman story I say, welcome to the genre.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
An Amazing Story.

Its almost like a magical Alice in Wonderland thing.I hope theres more just like it, its so refreshing and you almost feel drawn into the story itself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
More!

I want to read about the next generation.

mavir9mavir9about 13 years ago
Fantastic

What an absolutely beautiful story. Hope that there will be more. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Pure Perfection

Absolutely loved it. Well Done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Lovely...

It was a lovely story, well written and easily read. I enjoyed it very much. You took a great step into a new genre.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Just beautiful.

I am in awe of the clear thread of the story. It was easy to read, honored God and Nature. This is the kind of tale I would love to see more of on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Thank You.

This was a wonderful tale.

NeorotoxinNeorotoxinabout 13 years ago
Wonderful!

One of the best written stories i've read here from any author! You did as well as anyone could be expected to do. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I love and hate this kind of story

I love it because I can enjoy the story even without the sexual aspect of it. I hate it because the sexual part just doesnt seem to fit sometimes. 5 stars.

BioRenegadeBioRenegadeabout 13 years ago
Different...

This story is obviously different from the ones you have written before, and I was kind of apprehensive to read it at first. I don't generally go in for Fantasy, or whatever you might want to call stuff involving fairies, elves, nymphs and so on. But this was a strong and enjoyable story. I like love stories, and this one was a love story in a way. I also found the sexual part to fit in well. Great story... you're a good writer !

Last but not least... I liked the fact the story was edited better now and with less spelling and grammatical errors.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
brilliant

What a wonderfull story . Well done. The best I have read on this site.

Many thanks

disableddandisableddanalmost 13 years ago
Beautifully written

I loved this, particularly the way you wove the legend into it without being heavy handed about it. I hope you'll write a sequel for the twins.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More please!

This has to be one of the best stories I have read in a very long time! I would very much like to see more!

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmover 12 years ago
A delightful pleasure

Discovered this gem by pure accident and fell in love. It was my nighttime treat. My eyes grew heavy and knowing work faced me in the morning; I reluctantly stopped. Just finished reading and was so pleased with the magick.

Please weave more for the telling.....please you have a wonderful flow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
gem of the story

So nicely narrated and interesting that i know its monday and about 4 am, i couldn't stop reading it till finish. I just hope to get up at 7.

Zenobia_y_SapphoZenobia_y_Sapphoalmost 12 years ago
A Captivating Read

I'm with the first commenter--this was intriguing, and so kept me reading well into about 5 o'clock in the morning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Top notch!

I was...well, spellbound by your story. I want to know more, learn more of the tales your woods tell...

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 11 years ago

What a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
You are a Fabulous writer

As always ...... Delightful..... Wonderful...... Engaging .... Please write more stories

MrPezmanMrPezmanover 11 years ago
Quite Magical!

This is quite a tale, damn romantic! I'll definitely be looking for more of your work!

cittrancittranabout 11 years ago
gotta be the fifth or sixth time I've read this now.

Still love it.

jess_ann78jess_ann78about 11 years ago
WOW....

Just Wow! I can't even come up with enough words to express how good I think this story is. Look forword to more.

LadySarahLadySarahalmost 11 years ago
Simply lovely

The first story in a long time that completely captured my interest beginning to end. Congrats, and keep up the writing -

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
WOW!!!

I truly hope you've published this somewhere. It is an absolutely awesome love story!! I read when I was supposed to be sleeping.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Cuckold version

There should be a cuckold version of this

PoisonedpigeonPoisonedpigeonover 10 years ago
Absolutely marvellous

I couldn't put it down. An absolutely enthralling read, from beginning to end. It's extremely well written and flows well throughout. An absolute pleasure!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
continuation

I would love to read a continuation of this story. Perhaps the twins could meet their mates as well?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
had to read the entire thing!

I normally don't like reading chapter stories but this one I couldn't stop reading! I really enjoyed it. Love the work :)

DrPGLDrPGLabout 10 years ago
Impressed

I am totally impressed with this story. The deceit, the trials, the heartaches, and the love are all so powerful. A wonderful peace of literature.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Amazing

It was a well structured and thought out piece of writing. It had a very nice balance between eroticism and a thoroughly enjoyable story.

Marcusmky2Marcusmky2over 9 years ago
New Hope

You know I've been reading stuff on Literotica for a while now and I haft to say I was getting tired of a lack of a proper story until I ran across your work and I haft to say thank you for writing this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Loved the story!!!

Loved this story. It had everything I enjoy: eroticism, plot, the fae world, and a semblance of a needed sequel.

Thanks for the rainbow description during sex. Thought I was the only one who could see the colors.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
excellent

Loved this story, the best I have read on here.

JohnSpiritWolfJohnSpiritWolfabout 9 years ago
Wonderful Story...

Tis sad that more don't believe in these ways, more than what do.

SplitAcesSplitAcesalmost 9 years ago
God bless you!

For such an uplifting story. You actually reminded me of C.S. Lewis; which is high praise indeed!

JAUNTYOLDONEJAUNTYOLDONEalmost 9 years ago
I thought I had outgrown . . . .

I thought that I had outgrown faerie tales by age 7 . . . . .boy was I wrong. The Dryad and the Woodsman proved that these type of stories if written for adults are the kind that not only bring back childhood memories,but give us new ones to dream on.

Nicely written by a Master story teller.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great story

Awesome story. . . I was captivated from beginning to end!! Thank you!

rightbankrightbankabout 8 years ago
what a great tale

an entertaining mix of romance and fantasy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Thank you

A very entertaining good read, thanks. On the downside some spelling errors: a horse has a gait, not a gate. Things like that. But apart from that a very smooth read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Elmira falls for big dick version

It'll be interesting to see how the big dicked brother corrupts a dryad

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great story

I was afraid that it would end in a sacrifice or a tragedy or parting for the first 3, but I'm glad everything turned out fine. Hurray for happy endings! I haven't read a erotic story with this much story for a while.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Awesome

It didn't feel like a sex story.It felt very much like a real short story.At the beginning I was only reading some parts and searching for the sex bits and eventually wound up reading every word of it.Love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome

What a great story, I can't wait to read more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
ho kay...

So how does he keep splinters out of his dong? She's part tree, after all...

MarshallaMarshallaover 5 years ago
Well done!

Excellent story, though the language was a bit odd for our time period.

Unless, or course they're Amish, maybe Mennonite. But I can't see the rest of the Wyman Family being the conning, condescending pricks they are, the Ex-wife included, it they were.

Worth 5 Stars, gave it 5 Stars!

MarshallaMarshallaover 5 years ago
Apologies to the Author ...

..., I'd become so wrapped up in the story that I forgot about Ireland and Scotland, or perhaps England.

It's a good story indeed that can grab hold of the reader's attention that well.

As soon as Elmira tripped over the joined saplings, I knew there'd be twins. ;-)

Again, my thanks to the Author. I just finished reading it again. And I will again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great

This is one of my favorite stories on Lit. I wish there was a gay version, maybe with a human and elf.

cybojicybojiover 4 years ago
Your non human

Stories are the best ive read. 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A foresters reply

As a woodsman, a forester myself, you captured the love we have for forest, and God, and life itself, perfectly. The evil of modern forestry practices is also well formed in your work. I went in my life, from the wonder of a teenager beneath a green leaved canopy, to forestry school where the forest became statistics from timber cruisers, and then 8 years later or more, to Tom Brown Jr., an apache trained tracker, who restored my wonder at the forest and all its complexities. You write well. I have written 13 novels, so I know that of which I speak.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefalmost 4 years ago
Time warp?

This story is kind of confusing, at first it seemed to be in a mystical land, but then there were cars, phones and such. The language, while entertaining, is kind of a mixture between old and new and a little confusing. Not sure what country this is but there is a hint of Gaelic laced into it. I did enjoy reading the story but would rather it had been in the past, a magical land or the present, not all jumbled up and mixed together. Other than the jumping back and forth between ages, I like it very much. Thanks

SilverKitsuneSilverKitsuneover 3 years ago
Amazing

I loved this story

It is exactly the kind of love that I like to read about. It’s like you climbed inside my head and wrote a story for me

I do hope you write others like this in the future

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I know that someone edited it for you, but that person left sentences such as: "This child was conceived on All Saints Eve or the Christ's Mass as you know it. It was the night we troth blighted to each other."

All Saints' Eve falls on the 31st of October (it's also called 'All Hallows Eve', or Halloween). Christ's Mass, or Christmas, is almost two months later. The following sentence is worse: 'blighted' means diseased or destroyed. The author meant 'plighted', which means 'formally promise'. Troth is the root of betrothal, which means 'engagement to be married'.

There were similar errors throughout, but they didn't take away from the overall interesting story. I'm quite happily married, but Myhands361 makes me wish that I had met a dryad first...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Despite the grammar Nazis and the detractors that overlook the actual story you've shared, I admit that I too, have a complaint.

Why would you not make this into an Epic spanning generations instead of a story so painfully short for those of us who enjoyed your tale so much?

wish_thinkerwish_thinkeralmost 2 years ago

Oh gods of the forest, why did this end, when it is only beginning? Thank you, thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMyhands316@Myhands316
1186 Followers
The most recent update! Hi, and thank you for taking time to read this. Hello, I have received questions from a few readers asking why I haven't posted anything new. I haven't stopped writing, but I have stopped posting on this site due to an unresolved issue. Some idiot flag...