The Du Page Affair Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She paused looking at John, then lowered her eyes to look at the table in front of her. The waitress appeared with their sandwiches placing them in front of each of them. Michelle picked up one of the quarters of her sandwich and started to eat. John did the same wondering where the conversation was going. He hardly tasted his food as he choked it down. John was hoping against hope that he would be next on her list of suitors. Michelle was silent as they ate. As she finished and was wiping her mouth with her napkin John winked at her. She smiled.

"Alright I'll finish what I was going to say. I'm just surprised at myself, telling you all these intimate details. But George wants me to tell you everything. He wants you to write more stories about me and him and you and others." She stopped looking at John. "And he wants to talk to you."

"And you have a problem with that?"

"Yes."

"Michelle, he just wants to meet me. I don't think you are ready to jump into bed with me, are you?" She dropped her eyes looking at her hands that were folded on the table in front of her. She cleared her throat, licked her lips and then looked John in the eye.

"Yes I am. In fact if you were to suggest that we go to the hotel across the street right now, I would beat you to the door. God I am just awful!" She continued staring into John's eyes as she turned a bright red. Her soft lips trembled as she smiled at him, licking her lips once again.

Looking around John found their waitress, raised his hand and mouthed 'Check' to her. She was at their table within seconds handing him the check. John dug into his pocket for money and peeled off four ones and dropped them on the table. Looking back at Michelle he winked at her.

"Come with me Michelle," John said to her. She rose from her chair and came around to his side of the table. They walked up to the counter and John paid the bill. John took her hand and walked her to his car, opened the passenger door and helped her in. No complaints, no questions asked. He got in and drove to the hotel. Not a word was spoken although Michelle was smiling the whole way.

John went in and paid for a room for the night. He drove around to the room and got out going around and helping Michelle out. Holding her hand John led her to the room, opened the door and walked in alone. John had let go of Michelle's hand at the door way. He had preceded her into the room to see if she would follow. She hesitated only a moment then stepped into the room closing the door behind her, making sure that the deadbolt was engaged.

She turned slowly putting her back against the door, pressing her hands flat against the door behind her. She was looking at John and smiling. He walked to her placing a hand on either side of her head and bent forward looking into her eyes. She slowly licked her lips then gently bit down on her lower lip. John leaned in further, giving her every chance to move, to kiss her soft lips. As they touched she inhaled deeply through her nose. The breath escaped her as a low moan deep in her throat. Her lips parted ever so slightly as John's tongue gently probed. John's heart was fluttering, he thought it was about to explode. John broke the kiss and dropped to his knees sucking in breath after breath.

Michelle dropped to her knees almost as quickly as he had. She was holding his face between her warm, soft hands forcing him to look into her eyes. John smiled weakly as he caught his breath. She held his gaze until his breathing had slowed down.

"Are you alright John?"

"Yes Michelle, I'm just fine."

"What happened? Here sit down." She guided him to the bed where he sat down. She sat next to him taking his hand in hers.

"It all came rushing in...I was here with you...kissing you...it was so overwhelming...I guess I forgot to breath. I really do love you, very, very much." John brought her hand to his lips gently kissing the soft silky skin.

"We'll have to take it real slow then." She pulled her hand from John's grasp as she pushed him down on the bed lying beside him. Their lips met in another kiss of passion. John's hand went to her breast and squeezed gently. She moaned into his mouth as their tongues danced with each other. Michelle pushed her breast up into John's hand. He squeezed it a little harder as he broke their kiss.

"God I love you," John said leaning in and kissing Michelle again.

The two of them kissed and stroked each other for what seemed like forever. They were like teenagers in heat as articles of clothing were tugged off, buttons un-buttoned and zippers un-zipped. Soon, very soon, they both lay naked on the bed.

John suddenly stopped, propping himself up on an elbow to look down on the delicate, delicious creature beside him. Licking his index finger he traced circles around her taught nipples causing them to tighten even further. Michelle shivered as he blew gently on each one.

Michelle's hand was gently stroking John's hard shaft as she looked up into his eyes. John's eyes closed as Michelle tugged a little further than the last time. A groan escaped his throat letting Michelle know the pleasure she was giving him.

Michelle slowly, trailing soft, tender kisses down John's chest, moved her mouth to the treasure her hand held. Kneeling on the bed beside John, Michelle gently licked the crown of John's hard manhood. John gently placed his hands on Michelle's head and pushed down. Michelle engulfed his shaft until it was lodged in her throat then backed away.

John shivered with pleasure as the cool air came into contact with his wet skin. Michelle sucked and stroked John's cock until she elicited moans and groans from him. Pulling his cock from her mouth she looked up into his eyes and smiled still stroking his cock with her hand.

John gently urged Michelle to lie back next to him. He leaned over and kissed her lips gently. He moved down to her neck leaving little butterfly kisses as he went. Michelle moaned as his lips touched the sensitive skin on the side of her neck. John's free hand was slowly grazing the soft skin of her breasts, light, delicate touches causing the skin of her nipples to crinkle.

John continued down Michelle's body, down the top of her chest until he was hovering just above her excited pink nipples. He gently blew on them causing Michelle to groan.

"Suck them please?"

John slowly lowered his mouth to her right nipple, gently sucking the tender pink nub into his mouth. Michelle's hand came up to the back of his head and held it against her breast.

"Oh my, that feels so good."

John continued to gently swirl his tongue around the delicate flesh he held in his mouth. He then switched to the left nipple, tweaking the right between thumb and forefinger. Michelle had digressed to just moaning her pleasure as she arched her back pressing her breasts up toward John.

John moved his hand from Michelle's breast, down her torso, lightly touching her rib cage as he continued to suck and lick her beautiful breasts. His touch grazed her navel causing her stomach to contract. Next was the top of her mons, which he lightly brushed, gently pulling on the fine, soft hair he found there. As his hands grew bolder he found her legs spread invitingly for him. He slipped a finger down her mons parting her labia to find them soft and moist. John trailed light kissed down her body.

As John's tongue touched her labia Michelle shuddered in pleasure. Pressing further into her moist folds her taste surrounded his taste buds, John's heart beat faster and blood started to rush to all the right places. Michelle pushed her pelvis forward so his access to her was better as he slipped his tongue up to her hard clit. As John's tongue grazed her sensitive nub she jumped as if shocked with electricity. John moved his hands around to her, smooth, supple, ass pulling her to him tightly.

"John...enough for now, please. Oh god that was so wonderful. Please stop now." She whispered as if out of breath. John stopped licking her, her wonderful aroma in his nostrils. John laid his head on her stomach looking up her body into her shinning eyes.

"Come up here I want to kiss you." Michelle ordered him.

John moved to lie beside her and leaned over to kiss her. Michelle's hand came up to the back of his head in a gentle caress. As their lips pressed together Michelle's tongue probed John's lips. John opened his mouth allowing her in. Their tongues swirled and dance with each other, sometimes in his mouth sometimes in hers.

"It's time," Michelle said pushing him away. "Fuck me darling."

Michelle spread her legs invitingly for John, her fingers dipped into her vagina spreading her more than adequate moisture around her labia. John watched her slowly stroked his hard cock.

"Put it in," Michelle whispered as her tongue flicked out to lick her soft sensuous lips.

"My pleasure darling."

John climbed between her soft, silky thighs. He placed his cock-head at the threshold of her vagina. He paused to flip his hard manhood up and down her wet, soft, blood engorged labia. She jumped as it flicked across her clit. John slowly lowered himself down on top of her. His cock slid easily into her body. To John it was magnificent. He was finally joined to the woman of his dreams, her hot skin pressed against his.

"Oh, god that feels wonderful," Michelle whispered.

"It certainly does. You don't know how long I have waited for this moment. God I love you. For a long time I have wanted to tell you things, things I know I shouldn't tell you." John shut up and started to pull out, Michelle's legs flew up wrapping around his waist and pulling him back down into her.

"Don't move. I just want to feel you inside me. I want to feel you fill me. I want you in my body for as long as possible. And when you write about this day, for George, I want you to write what I say next...it will drive him crazy with lust.

"John, I love you too! I have for several years. I don't know why but you remind me of someone, I can't quite place who or where, but I have wanted you for a long time. Now fuck me until you fill my pussy." She un-wrapped her legs from around John and started to buck against his pelvis.

"I love you too!" John pulled back and slammed into her as hard as he could. He did this over and over. Her pussy just kept getting wetter and wetter.

"Oh god, I have never been this wet except in the beginning with George." She shuddered with orgasm. "Oh fuck, keep fucking me baby!"

John did as the lady requested. He plunged in and out as hard as he could as fast as he could for as long as he could. Michelle was screaming at the top of her lungs and making animal noises John would never expect from a petite woman like her. She wrapped her legs around his waist holding him tight to her. Her arms were around his neck. She opened her eyes looking right into John's.

"I'm cuming!" she yelled.

"Me too," John said as he slammed into her one last time. As John came a sharp pain in his chest knocked all the wind out of his lungs. To John it felt like a vise was squeezing his heart. His face must have been a mask of pain as the last spurt of his orgasm shot into Michelle.

"John, what's the matter?" John rolled to his left so he wouldn't pin his only hope of survival underneath him. Her legs let go of him as she pulled her one leg out from under him. "John, what's the matter?"

"Heart," he groaned as she hovered over him on the bed.

"Christ and me without my bag. Roll onto your back sweetheart." John did as she asked although it made breathing more difficult. She pressed her ear to his chest and listened. After a couple of seconds she jumped up off the bed, grabbed her purse, rummaged around in it until she extracted her cell phone.

"I need paramedics at the Park Haven Hotel, room 215. I have a heart attack victim." She listened for a few seconds. "Thank you, please hurry." She hung up and punched some more numbers in.

"Susan, Michelle, you still at the clinic? Good, grab my bag from my office and some nitro and the defib case and bring them as quick as you can to room 215 over at the hotel. Just do it Suzie, please? See you when you get here." She hung up the phone and tossed it back in her purse.

She knelt beside John in bed and held his hand. She listened again to his heart. There was a knock on the door and she jumped up to open it. It was Dr. Reynolds, Susan. Once in the room her and Michelle dragged John off the bed onto the floor and went to work.

"Michelle, you didn't?"

"Yes I did. And it's none of your damn business." Michelle was pressing her stethoscope to John's chest to listen. Susan was opening a bottle of pills and pushed one in his mouth.

"Under your tongue John," said Susan. He did as he was told.

"He isn't in defib but that doesn't mean anything. Do you still have the pain John?"

"Yes," John squeaked out.

"Same place?"

"Yes."

"Where are those paramedics?" Michelle asked of no one in particular.

"You had better get dressed before they get here." Susan told her as she threw Michelle's clothes to her. Michelle grabbed her panties and bra and stuffed them in her purse. She put her blouse and slacks on and knelt down beside John. The paramedics arrived just then.

"We're doctors from the health center across the street. Hook him up to your ekg machine first. I have given him a two mg tab of nitro. He is having chest pains in the center of his chest. His pulse is rapid but strong. His BP is 130 over 65. Respiration is 15." The paramedics didn't say a word just went to work. To say that the next couple of hours were a blur to John would be an understatement.

It wasn't unitl five hours later that John saw Michelle again. He woke in a room in the ICU, she was sitting beside his bed with her head in her hand. John looked around the room. He saw he was hooked up to a monitor and was being given oxygen. He was thirsty.

"Michelle." He could barely speak. "Michelle."

"What!" She jumped looking around. "Oh, good you're awake." She was smiling at him now. "You gave us quite a scare there for a minute down in the ER."

"Thirsty."

"Oh sure, I'll get you a drink of water." She stood up and poured water from the pitcher into a cup with a straw. She placed the straw in John's mouth and he sucked bathing his parched throat with water. "Better?"

"Yes, thank you. So what happened?" he asked.

"You had a heart attack. A blockage in an artery on the surface of your heart, they had to clear it with a balloon and they put a stent in to hold the artery open. We almost lost you in the ER." Her eyes started to fill with tears and she turned away from him. When she turned back she was smiling again.

"Susan has gone to pick up Jenny. They will be here pretty soon." She bent over John and kissed his lips just for a second. Then smiled at him and moved away.

"Don't worry, she won't be mad at you," John squeaked.

"What?"

"She knows how I feel about you. She won't be mad. She will just be glad you were there to save me." Michelle looked at John with a strange look on her face. "I told her you would be." She stepped back from the bed her mouth forming an 'oh'.

"What's today's date?" She grabbed her cell phone from the table beside the bed and flipped it open. "July first, two-thousand-eight. Holy mother of God, you're him. My God, you're him." She came back to the bed, dropped the railing and engulfed John with her arms. She started crying. She was still crying when Jenny and Susan entered the room.

Jenny rushed around to the other side of the bed and kissed her husband then ran her hands through his hair. She then laid her hand on Michelle's head. Michelle lifted her face to look at Jenny. Jenny leaned down and kissed Michelle on the cheek.

"Thank you Michelle. Thank for saving my John. Thank you for loving my John too!" She smiled at Michelle.

Michelle was dumbstruck. She had no words. She rose and walked around to Jenny and embraced her still crying.

"What's going on Chelle?" Susan asked.

"He's the one!" Michelle sobbed as she told her. "The one I told you about. Mike, remember?"

"Oh my god," Susan almost shouted. She sat down hard in the chair next to the bed. She shook her head in wonder as she thought about what Michelle had told her about Mike.

Jenny unwound herself from Michelle. She went to Susan and helped her out of the chair. "Here let me help you to the ladies room." She said to Susan as they left Michelle and John alone once more. John really did love his wife Jenny.

"You know Mike?" Michelle's head shot up at John's question.

"Do you know Mike?" She shot right back at him.

"You bet. Why just the other day we were having a drink..." John never got to finish.

"He's still here? You know how to get a hold of him?"

"Michelle, relax, I am him."

"What?" The look on her face was priceless.

"Michelle, I was Mike. The real Mike, that helped you with your studies, the Mike who encouraged you to continue with school. The Mike, who loved you all these years, yet couldn't tell you any of this until now." She was stunned. Her mouth hung open as she stared at John in disbelief.

"How do I know that's true?" She was in shock yet still able to ask tough questions.

"You pushed a naïve young girl into my, Mike's, bed one night after a dance." Her eyes opened wide in surprise.

"Son of a bitch!" she swore. "And she doesn't know? No how would she? Are you going to tell her?"

"Yes, in time I will tell her. But for now I need you to hold onto the secret you now carry. In a couple of weeks when I'm well enough and you will determine that, I will tell her that Mike wants to see her."

"What are you planning? You're not going to..."

"Michelle, she deserves some closure, even if it means that we no longer see each other. I have been very fond of Susan ever since we first met. I have also been in love with her for a long time, as I have with you. If you think it's been hard for you and her to get on with your lives, just think how hard it has been for me."

"We will have to talk at length over the next couple of weeks, in the mean time Jenny and Susan are coming back."

"Sure."

Jenny and Sue came into the room. Jenny hugged Michelle again and Michelle gathered her things and left with Sue. Jenny leaned down kissing her husbands lips once more then whispered in his ear.

"So did you?" He reached up and stroked her cheek.

"Yes sweetheart, I did. You know I had too? I told you a long time ago that it would happen this way."

"Will you also have to with her too?"

"You know I will. I'm sorry, but I told you all of this up front before we married. I told you exactly when, where and with whom I would have affairs with. I told you that there were two other women beside you I was in love with. I told you I would be with you for the rest of our lives."

"I know, I know. It's just hard, having to share you, at this point in our lives."

"I'm sorry Jen, but it's all necessary. I do love you very much."

"Well you just get well now. I love you and will continue to love you. I need to go now and catch up with Michelle and Susan. Sue said she would wait for me to give me a ride home. I'll send Michelle back up to stay with you for a while longer."

"You're a sweetheart Jenny." She leaned down and kissed him once more, this time with a little more passion than the first time. Standing up she looked at him turned and was gone.

John lay there thinking about everything that had happened to all of them involved so far. Then he turned toward the future and was determined to try and not involve Michelle or Sue in it if he could. John had just closed his eyes to drift off to sleep when warm, moist lips pressed against his. He didn't open his eyes to see who it was because he knew it was Michelle. John brought his hand up to caress her cheek as she opened her mouth a little, just enough to allow her tongue to graze his lips. Then they were gone, as was her cheek. John opened his eyes and there she stood staring down at me.