The DVD Player Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He quickly unbuckled the silly breastplate and dropped it to the floor, again confused by how aluminium could have made such a heavy clanging sound. He then pulled the chainmail over his head, wincing as it pinched a couple of hairs from his head. His tunic quickly followed the chainmail before he pulled the drawstring on his pantaloons, shedding those as well.

He looked down on Lady Lana, her huge hooters forced out the front of her dress, flattening slightly as they rested atop her chest. She looked a little nervous.

"What do you mean to do to me, Sir Heath?" she asked.

"I'm going to show you what a titfuck is, Lady Titter-Fark. In fact, you should probably change your name to Lady Lana Titfuck because your rack is custom-built for it."

Heath climbed onto the bed and knelt over her, his hardened cock sticking up in the air, hovering over her prodigious globes. He was super horny and wasn't going to waste time. He laid his slab of cock meat in the valley left between her slightly flattened jugs. He had to angle his hips forward to achieve the result, but nothing too uncomfortable. In fact, it felt kind of raunchy, sticking his butt out in the position.

His hips thrust, almost involuntarily. It felt great rubbing his shaft on her chest, even without wrapping her breasts around his rod. He took hold of her tits and wrapped them around his pole before sliding back and forth within the tight tunnel.

It was a little dry, and awkward, trying to hold the position.

"Help me hold your huge titties, you slut."

"What is a slut?" she asked as she pushed her hands against her boobs for him.

Heath drooled into her cleavage while he pulled his dick back out of the booby-tunnel and stroked it furiously for a couple of pumps, causing a decent amount of pre-cum to dribble down from his slit. He pushed back inside the marshmallowy cave. Between the saliva and pre-cum, it was much smoother.

"Oh fuck yes, Lady Lana, your tits are out of this world."

Heath began thrusting in earnest. He'd dreamed of pounding these udders for so long, and now he was getting the chance. Her boobs shimmied and shook, jiggled and jumped, heaved and humped, as he drove his shaft within the tit-sheath Lady Lana was struggling to maintain.

"Oh... my... word... Sir... Heath..." she said, between thrusts, "this... feels... ra...ther... nice."

"Fucking fantastic! Your chest-cannons are amazing!"

Heath moved his hands to her shoulders, trying to gain more purchase on her and more resistance to his furious fucking motions. Her enormous udders were so soft and squishy. He could feel them pressed tightly around his fuck-stick and bumping into his groin and thighs every time he thrust forward through her tight titty tunnel.

He considered blowing his load over her face, her breasts, and her nipples, but he decided he wanted a little more from her before he got to that stage.

He climbed off the bed, his slickened shaft waving around as he moved about.

"Sir Heath?" Lady Lana asked, confused by his sudden ceasing of this tit-farking he seemed so excited by.

He reached for her hand and pulled her from the bed to stand beside him.

"Oh my!" she exclaimed at his brutish treatment.

He bent her over the side of the bed, looking to get a view of what was beneath her skirts. Unfortunately there was so much ruffled material that he couldn't even begin to see her rounded arse or delicious, weeping pussy. He reached for the knife stashed in his belt and pulled it free.

At first it was a shiny plastic prop. As he focused on the Sir Longstaff persona within himself for a moment the dagger became a razor-sharp, mithril dagger. Being careful, yet swift, he began shearing the dress and petticoats from around Lady Lana's hips. The dagger made short work and soon he was looking at the rounded cheeks of her rump.

"Oh, Sir Heath! My dress! Please, don't hurt me."

"Pfft! Heh, heh, heh," Heath giggled. She was wearing old-fashioned knickerbockers, which was so hilarious he struggled not to burst into laughter. Was this due to the costumed designers or was it a weird quirk of the DVD he was in? Either way, he had to dispense with them. The dagger again came into use as he shredded the underwear. It fell from her rear in tatters. He took a moment to admire the pale cheeks of her big, round arse.

He moved her further onto the bed, putting her on her hands and knees. He marvelled at the fact that her breasts still flattened against the bed though she was in the doggie position.

"Fuck, you've got a nice arse, you busty wench!"

He bent down and kissed each round cheek softly with a little peck, switching back and forth. The kisses got longer and heavier until he was sucking each side fiercely, leaving behind angry hickeys. He took the opportunity to drag his tongue across the small pink lips of her pussy, and dragged his tongue upwards lathing it over the small, puckered ring of her arse.

"OH, SIR HEATH!" she screamed. "OH, PLEASE! AGAIN, PLEASE!"

He repeated the motion to her appreciative exclamations, slathering her pussy and arse in his saliva. Before long he could taste her natural flavour as it leaked out joining his saliva.

He felt his cock head rub against the side of the bed and decided it was time.

He climbed onto the bed behind her and lined himself up with her snatch, his pulsing, purple head eager to dive into her velvety, slick passage. He leaned forward over her, but resisted driving home to build the anticipation a little bit more.

He reached down and caressed the sides of her huge, hanging fun-bags before sliding his hand beneath them and feeling the small, soft nipples which had become slightly larger, engorged teats. Her nipples were hard, but more surprising to him were how much her areolas had plumped up to become puffy, engorged teats. He forced his hand beneath them, rubbing his palms over the rubbery teats.

"Uhh," they both groaned in unison.

He couldn't delay any longer and pushed his engorged prick forward. The purple head encountered her slickened lips and passed through the lubricated folds easily before making contact with her clenched inner lips. He pushed harder, which forced the rubbery, purple head of his prick to squeeze down and erupt into her tight love-canal.

"OH!" she gasped at his entrance.

"FUCK!" he exclaimed as suddenly his rigid prick was tightly caressed by her velvety grip.

"Oh my word! That's... that's a very big phallus you have, Sir Heath."

He forged onwards, sinking deep inside her. She was very tight, but obviously not a virgin, though again he couldn't be sure if that was a condition of the actress or the character.

He sank fully inside her, feeling the beginning of her cervix as he reached his hilt.

"Oh fuck yes," he moaned, "I'm going to fuck you silly, you buxom wench."

"I'm a lady, not a mere wench," she replied.

"With round, heavy, enormously stupendous melons like these," he said as he gave them both a squeeze, "you're a wench no matter what your title."

"Why Sir Heath, I'll have you know—" she began.

He slowly withdrew a couple of inches before slamming home and pushing her forward on the bed, cutting off whatever she was about to say.

"OH LORD IN HEAVEN!" she exclaimed before falling forward, her arms giving out beneath her. This flattened her huge breasts against Heath's grasping hands, the puffy nipples forced against his palms.

This was shear heaven for Heath. He held himself deep inside her grinding his cock around, the head rubbing against her cervix. He crouched over her and lifted his hips, sliding his iron-hard prick backwards and rubbing the ridge of his head along her slick walls.

He started fucking her slowly, dragging his cock back and forth in her tight pussy.

He loved doggy style. It was without a doubt his favourite position. The sight and feel of a soft, round arse as he pushed his rigid cock inside, boobs shimmying, shaking and crying out for his comforting grip as they pressed down into the bed or swung back and forth to the rhythm of his thrusting, the feeling of dominance as he knelt or crouched above her and she faced away from him. There wasn't a facet of it he didn't like. Part of him felt guilty for enjoying the feeling of power, but that was always long after the fact and it couldn't assuage his love for it.

He ran his hands over her hips, the womanly swell supremely erotic. With his right hand he reached forward and down, sliding it around her thigh towards her clit which he soon found hardened and ready for his touch.

"OH MY! OH LORD, YES! OH! SO SINFUL!" she cried as Heath tickled the little-man-in-the-boat.

Her pussy was tight, slick, and caressed his hard shaft magnificently. He could spend all day with his rod embedded inside a pussy like hers.

He moved his leg up, adjusting his position, angle and motion.

"OH! WHAT... WHAT DID YOU... WHAT ARE YOU... OH GOD! OH YES! OH GOD!" she screamed as she obviously erupted in orgasm. Heath suspected it was her first.

She moaned and clutched at the sheets for several seconds as Heath continued driving his shaft back and forth inside her. Finally she came down and Heath's suspicions were proved correct.

"Sir Heath, what... what was that? What did you do? I've never... never felt anything like that," she panted.

"Well, my dear Lady Lana, that was your first orgasm, and hopefully not your last," he told her.

He decided to change things up and likely give Lady Lana Titter-Fark an experience she'd never had before.

He withdrew all the way, watching his wet cock pull her pussy lips back as far as they could stretch. She certainly wasn't as tight as she was before they started.

Once his tool was free, he looked at her, lewdly displaying her wide, round, heart-shaped arse in her tattered, hacked-up dress. The first few inches of her skirts were still intact yet failing to conceal her hips, buttocks, red, agitated pussy, or tight, winking arsehole. Her torso was flat against the bed. Her huge, bodice-ripping, substantial bosoms were flattened beneath her, pillowing way out the sides of her chest.

He put his left hand on her hip and held the base of his hard-on in his right, aiming it squarely at her nervous-looking, puckered ring. He put the tip of his prick against it and paused.

"Sir Heath?" she asked, nervously.

"Don't worry, Lady Lana. I promise it won't hurt for long," he replied with a lewd smile.

He flexed his cock and stroked it, bringing a bit of pre-cum to the tip, which he smeared around the already lubed up sphincter. He started to push.

"Oh, Sir Heath, I don't think that you'll be able to—OH! Please, Sir Heath, please no," she pleaded.

Heath's spear tip stretched open her arse. He slipped the head inside and steadily began to push the shaft inside. Anal sex was always so much fun, such a different feeling even from the tightest of snatches. All the tightness was around the ring of her entrance, the rest was just a very soft caress of her inner passage.

"Oooh," he moaned, "you're so tight, milady. I'm going to fuck your arse so hard you'll be feeling it all week."

He moved both hands to her hips and started rocking back and forth.

"Oh, Sir Heath, it hurts, please," she whimpered without actually asking him to stop.

Her arse was gripping his rod tightly as he slid slowly back and forth, stroking all the way from the ridge of his tip to the very hilt of his shaft. He felt her ring all the way along his shaft and his head rolled back in pleasure.

"Mmm," he moaned, "so fucking tight."

"Sir Heath, please, it's so strange," her tone changed, pleading a little less. "I can't describe the feeling, but... it doesn't hurt so much now. In fact, I think it feels good... I think... I like it... no, I really like it... oh... yes... please... more please... Sir Heath, more please, faster, harder, please?"

"Your wish, Lady Lana," he replied and started pumping faster.

He built up the pace steadily shafting the busty wench sprawled beneath him as was her wish.

Eventually he was pounding into her, really giving her everything he had. He gripped her hips tightly, slamming into her and pulling her arse back to crash into his groin, pushing his cock deep.

"OH YES! GOD YES! LORD, PLEASE! OH YES! I NEED IT! PLEASE FORGIVE ME! HARDER, SIR HEATH, PLEASE HARDER!" she cried.

But he could not go harder as she desired. He was giving her tight bum everything he had, his thick shaft plundering the depths of her slickened arse furiously.

"OH FUCK! I'M GONNA CUM! I'M GOING TO SPRAY YOUR ARSE WITH MY SEED, YOU WHORE! FUCK YES!"

"OH GOD! PLEASE FORGIVE ME! I AM A WHORE! YES! SEX ME! FORNICATE WITH ME! ERUPT INSIDE ME!"

Her language sucked, but the meaning was clear and it pushed Heath over the top.

"FUCK!" he cried in a drawn out wail.

His slit dilated and started spewing his creamy, thick, white goo deep inside her tight, gripping arse. He continued to plough in and out of her, forcing his seed to ooze out of her, dribble down over her pussy and leak down her thighs.

"OH YES! I FEEL IT! IT'S HAPPENING! AIEE!" she wailed as she came thunderously.

He lost count of how many times his cock surged inside her, but slowly it ceased and his thrusting came to a standstill. They were both sweaty. Lady Lana looked positively scandalous, raunchy, and filthy, lain flat in her torn dress, her huge tits pillowed either side of her. He took the opportunity to run his hands over their surface, again enjoying the smooth, pliant flesh.

* * *

Kieran looked down at the copious sperm coating his chest. He wasn't sure what it was about this porno. Maybe because it appeared to be innocent at times or maybe it was the sheer passion of the actors. Whatever it was, it had just caused him to cum harder than he had in his whole life. He knew that he was a pump monkey of the highest order, always happy to rub one out with the slightest opportunity.

Some of his greatest orgasms had been self-inflicted with the aid of a little stroke material. A particular highlight was the time he found a pair of black lace G-string panties in the hamper that had to be his mother's. But every single one paled in comparison to the bliss he had just experienced.

He finally turned off the power to the system and dragged himself to bed to fall asleep covered in his own spunk.

* * *

Albert was startled awake by a cry from Kieran's room. It was clearly an orgasmic noise. He'd gotten pretty knowledgeable about the kinds of sounds Kieran made when he masturbated since the pervert had moved in.

He wondered what kind of porn Kieran had been watching when he came. The thought triggered the memory of the DVD Player he'd grabbed from Heath's apartment, and the file that showed up in his VR folder, and he was suddenly wide awake. How could he have forgotten about the DVD Player?

* * *

Heath was back in the dark place again. For some reason, it wasn't torturous. If someone had told him that he would be locked up in a dark place with no light, no entertainment and no sustenance for an indeterminate amount of time before he'd experienced this place, he'd have told them it would be a fate worse than death, a horrible torture.

But strangely, it wasn't. Only a moment ago he'd been arse-fucking Lady Lana Titter-Fark, or Lady Anal Titfuck, as he liked to think of her, and then suddenly he was here. No doubt he'd be somewhere else soon. That thought actually made him feel happy, despite his surroundings.

* * *

That's Chapter 2.

If you'd like to see a particular style of movie given the DVD Player treatment, let me know. I've got vague plans for a Dirty Harry/John McClane style Chapter. I also found Dark Shadows quite inspiring but I'm thinking of a whole other avenue for that. If you want to make a suggestion, let me know the style of movie, and where the lady might be, as well as what particular feature you'd like me to focus on. For example, Detective "Dirty" Heath McClane might have to make a bust on a drug gang hideout and discover an African-American 'drug ho' with a huge arse, or maybe he busts into a strip joint as the headline-act, Heavy Hootered Chesty LaRue is performing her routine.

I'm not averse to revisiting previous DVDs so if that's what you want, you have to let me know.

While I know there is the celebrity category, that's not what this series is about. That means that if you want to see a scene starring a particular actress, you're probably not going to get exactly what you want from me. If I make a chapter that mimics a movie you like, with an actress you like, you'll have to use your own imagination to make my character the one you're fantasising about.

I'll try to title the Chapters in such a way that you know what you're in for.

12