The Eavesdropping Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,487 Followers

In a low voice, he whispered, "Cathy, I'm going to get a drink, can I get you something?" All he got in response was a snore -- at least that's all I heard because I was moving to the narrow steps that led down to the second floor, only my cucumber in hand and as naked as the day I was born.

I came down the steps quickly and I heard the door to my parent's room open and close. Footsteps sounded and then stopped. "I'm here, Daddy." I hissed. "I'm waiting for you. I set down about four steps from the bottom, spreading my legs lewdly and leaning back.

Daddy appeared in the entrance, he had on his robe, but it wasn't belted. "Oh my -- Pammy, you're sooo beautiful," Daddy whispered.

"So are you, Daddy. Is that for me?" I was eyeing his cock hanging between his legs, still glistening and wet with Mom's juices. As he eyed my blatant nakedness, his cock began to swell and rise. I don't know who invented Viagra, but I would suck their cocks!

I crooked a finger at Daddy and licked my lips. "Come here, Daddy. I'm hungry." Daddy shuffled forward, standing on the first step and bringing his cock level with my face. I could smell his semen and I could smell Mom's cunt on him. My pussy throbbed with need and my juices were running down my thighs.

I reached out and took Daddy in my hands, my fingers barely wrapping around the base of his now erect penis. My eyes on Daddy's face, I reached out and ran my tongue up the length of Daddy's shaft. I could taste his spunk -- just as delicious as before and now there was a new taste sensation. Slightly salty and a bit familiar -- I had tasted myself many times and with a bit of surprise, realized that Mom and I tasted a lot alike. Orgasmic tingles lanced through my body as I thrilled at tasting my Mom's juices for the first time.

Like a woman starved, I began to lick and suck Daddy's dick, lapping up every trace of sperm and cunt cream that coated my father's prick. It tasted wonderful! What I was doing thrilled me to the bone -- to be so naughty and nasty, sucking my daddy off, cleaning Mom's juices off him -- I finally understood why they were so turned on fantasizing about me. Without even touching my pulsating, dripping wet cunt, I was ready to explode.

Daddy groaned as his already sensitive penis was being tongue lashed by his little girl. I sucked and licked and again tried to take him deep in me, letting his cock head press down against my throat. It was still difficult, but I did better than before. Daddy's hands were holding my head, fingers tangled in my long hair, guiding me, setting my rhythm. I sucked Daddy until my jaws began to ache and I never could have imagined that your tongue can get tired.

Daddy's breathing, already ragged, become more frantic until he began to moan. As my tongue rolled over his cock head, I felt it swell and his cock pulse and then Daddy began to cum. I had no idea what to expect, realizing that this was at least his fourth ejaculation of the day, but I was pleased to find myself with spurt after thick spurt of his thick cream in my mouth. Daddy tasted great and I ate Daddy's semen happily.

Then he was done and slipping from my mouth, gasping, "Oh sugar -- I can't take it anymore, your mouth is heaven." He stood over me, catching his breath as he gazed at my naked form. His cock twitched but was exhausted, at least for the moment.

I gazed up at my father and using my best "good little girl" voice, whispered, "Daddy, I don't know if I'm ready to put that big thing inside of me, but maybe you could help me to -- um, cum." I picked up my cucumber and lifted it to him. "Give it a lick, Daddy -- I think you know where I like putting my little toy."

Daddy gaped down at me and my vegetable dildo. A mischievous grin broke out on his face as he took it from my hands. He lifted it to his face and sniffed. Then Daddy ran his tongue along the green skin. "Never thought I'd like cucumbers -- but I like the taste of this one, sugar."

Daddy sat down, squeezing in beside me on the narrow stairwell, leaning into me to kiss me. Knowing that it was Daddy's tongue dancing with mine and enjoying his scratchy beard, I felt myself shiver. Daddy lifted my right leg and draped it across his knees while I angled my left knee towards the wall, trying to be as exposed as possible to my father. I knew without glancing down that my long labia lips were swollen and spread, revealing my pink pussy flesh. Daddy ran his hand over my sex, cupping it and letting a finger slip through the folds of my flesh.

I shuddered with erotic delight and kissed Daddy harder. I felt the cucumber ran up and down the length of my cunt and I involuntarily hunched upwards, wanting its thickness inside me, craving that primal need to be filled. Our lips parted, Daddy sucking at my tongue before I panted, "Please, Daddy!"

Daddy looked at me with such love and desire then, stroking my hair with his free hand. I gave a little squeal as Daddy suddenly plunged almost the entire length of the cucumber into my pussy. He drew it out slowly, making me squirm and then again abruptly shoved it inside me. Again and again, Daddy fucked me with my makeshift dildo, kissing me as he thrust it into me again and again, stirring my wet cream within my cunt with the cucumber, his thumb brushing against my clit again and again, making me moan with pleasure.

Daddy ducked his head and found my nipples, tonguing them and then sucking and biting them, sending little orgasmic bolts through me and laughing at that. "Just like your mother," he murmured before nibbling again at my blood engorged nipple, and all the time, in and out of my pussy with that hard and fast motion in and then slowly pulling out.

I was so aroused that it didn't take long for me to stiffen up as an orgasm swept over me -- my cunt muscles tightening up around the cucumber, making it more difficult for Daddy to fuck me with it. "Damn, sugar," he said in admiration. "I can't wait to feel your pussy wrapped around my cock."

"Me --ooooohhhh, me either, Dad-Daddddyyyy!" I sobbed as I came so hard. "I love you, Daddy!"

When it was over and I could breathe again, we sat there, hardly talking -- mostly kissing and cuddling as Daddy tenderly teased my cunt with his fingers.

"Pammy, would you like to come with me and join your Mom and me in bed?" Daddy asked.

It was all I could do to not scream, "Yes!" but instead I replied, "I -- I'm not ready yet, Daddy. I need to -- I don't know, get ready to do more." I kissed Daddy and said, "I want to fuck you, Daddy -- I want you to be my first, but when I'm ready. Does that make sense, Daddy?"

My father shrugged and said, "Yes. And no. I never really thought this day would happen -- just a fantasy." He kissed me again and then stood up. I leaned into him, my face into his crotch and I kissed his half erect cock, feeling its pulse against my lips.

"It's not fantasy, Daddy. It's real and it's happening. I want to fulfill your every naughty fantasy -- I just need a little time."

Daddy stood me up and kissed me one last time, a long and deep kiss -- a lovers' kiss that left me trembling and weak in the knees. "Take your time, Pammy. When you're ready, just come to me and your Mom."

Daddy kissed me goodnight and returned to his room. I climbed the stairs back to my room and peeked back into my parent's room one more time. I watched as Daddy climbed into bed, cuddling up to Mom -- she snuggling up to him. I wanted to be there with them, between them and soon I knew I would be, but first, I wanted to be with Mom alone. I had a vague idea of what I wanted to do next, now I just needed an opportunity.

Daddy's new bosses quickly provided that opportunity. The next morning, I was woken by the phone ringing, yawning as I heard Daddy's voice murmuring down below. I crawled out of bed and took a long, lazy shower, reliving some of last night's memories. I played with myself a little, but didn't go for the big 'O' instead opting to get barely dressed and strolling downstairs with a wet, slippery pussy.

To my disappointment, Daddy was hurrying around, trying to eat something while talking to Mom on the phone. "No, I wasn't expecting this. It seems Steven landed several tickets to the ball game in Cincinnati and decided this would be a good time to meet with all us little chiefs before we move in next week -- you, know, let us all get on the same page before we start." He glanced at his watch. "He's supposed to pick me up in a few minutes. Yeah, that's Steven, always doing things on short notice. Daddy smiled at me and continued to chat with Mom.

"I'm sure we'll be late getting back -- Cincinnati's about two hours from here." He paused and grinned. "I can do that," he said. He walked over to the cabinet where we had stored the medicines. "When I'm about an hour away, I'll take a magic pill, baby and by the time I get home, I'll be ready to fuck you silly." Daddy removed a little blue pill from a bottle and after wrapping it in a tissue, tucked it in his pocket. He winked at me as he did it.

"I guess you girls are on your own for dinner. I bet Pam will be happy to make something. You want me to tell her what you'd like to eat tonight?" Daddy grinned as Mom replied and said, "I'd like to eat that too -- if you get lucky, save me a little." I felt myself blush. Daddy finished off. "Okay, baby, I'll see you tonight. I love you too."

Daddy hung up the phone. "Sorry, sugar. My boss wants to meet with the new management today -- he's taking us to a ballgame."

"Well, duhhh," I replied. "I kinda figured that out. Tell me what Mom said about dinner -- what does she want to eat?" I thought I already knew the answer, but I was hoping Daddy would tell me.

Daddy came up and gave me a kiss and a hug, his hands cupping my ass cheeks. I could feel his cock, already getting stiff in his slacks. "Your mother said that she would like to have you spread-eagled on the dinner table, your pussy full of my sperm."

I feigned shock and said, "She did not!"

Daddy laughed. "Oh yes she did. I don't want to shock you, but your mother likes pussy as much as I do." He pulled me close and kissed me again. "Maybe you will soon be ready to find out." We kissed again, this time both of us putting a lot into it -- our tongues dancing together. Daddy's a great kisser. My former boyfriend never made my knees weak.

I placed my palm against Daddy's bulge in his trousers and was fumbling with the fly when we both heard a horn blow out front. "Oh well," I said sweetly. "Out of time." I kissed Daddy on the nose and slipped out of his embrace.

Daddy stood there for a moment and then sighed. "Damn little cock tease." He tried to adjust his trousers to conceal his hard-on. He gave me a look that made my pussy tingle and grow hotter. "Tonight -- after I made love to your Mom -- will you want me to find you?"

I licked my lips and toyed with the hem of the summer dress I had on, raising it up so Daddy could see that I wasn't wearing any panties. "Don't worry, Daddy. I'll find you." I said in a husky voice.

Daddy's mouth hung open and he stared hungrily at my wet cunt until that stupid horn blew again. He shook himself out of the sexual daze I had put him in, kissed me and hurried out the door.

The rest of the day I spent mulling over how I was going to approach Mom and see how far we could take things. It was funny. I knew she wanted me, but I was still scared to start anything. There's no merit badge for learning how to get Mom to eat your pussy in the Girl Scouts, you know.

When Mom got home, she found me busy in the kitchen fixing us dinner, which was a pleasant surprise to her. I told her that the Chicken casserole would be another hour so she should just take it easy. I found her fifteen minutes later sitting on the couch, feet stretched out on an ottoman. Mom had switched out of her doctor/nurse clothes and looked sexy in a short summer dress.

"Tough day, Mom?" I asked, coming up from behind. I began kneading her shoulders with my hands.

"Mmmm -- no, just getting used to working again. Ohhh yesss, Pam, that feels wonderful," Mom moaned as she let her head fall back against the cushions. "My day was okay; just learning a new office's operation. Oh yeah, right there, sweetheart."

I found a knotted muscle in Mom's left shoulder and went to work on it. It was an interesting view from above and behind her. I had a clear view down the low cut front of her dress and could see most of her breasts clearly. I smiled down at my mother as she smiled up at me. "You could be a masseuse, Pam -- your hands feel wonderful."

"Thanks, Mom. Anything I can do to make you feel good; all you have to do is ask." I said it in an innocent tone; as if I was completely ignorant of any other connotations. Still, I hope that my facial expression conveyed more than innocent interest.

Mom smirked and then she smiled and closed her eyes and sighing, replied, "I'll keep that in mind, Pam." I was positive I had hit pay dirt as I watched Mom's nipples begin to swell and bulge against the light yellow fabric of her dress. Mom was having some naughty thoughts.

I continued to massage Mom's shoulders for another ten minutes or so, making her sigh contentedly before I had to stop and go check on dinner. Mom groaned when I stopped, but when I leaned over to kiss her on the cheek she responded with a quick kiss on the corner of my mouth and said, "That was delightful. Maybe I can repay the favor later."

I gave Mom a hug, my hands brushing across the exposed upper halves of her tits and then as I walked away, winked and replied, "I think I'd like that, Mom." I put a little swing to my hips as I did knowing Mom was admiring my young ass in my short denim skirt.

We ate dinner, Mom praising me for my cooking skills (hey -- I didn't burn it!). Afterwards, we both curled up on opposite ends of the couch in the living room, Mom reading a magazine and me watching some evening soap opera. I was getting nervous and horny and anxious to get something started with Mom, but still not a clue as how to do it. Then a silly idea came to me and I began running with it purely on impulse.

"Mom, can we talk?" I asked, turning off the television. I was proud of the nervousness in my voice -- of course, I wasn't faking it.

Mom looked up from her magazine, her mother's instinct picking up on the tone in my voice. "Sure, Pam. What's up, honey?"

I scooted down a bit, till I was just a foot or so from her. I hesitated and then blurted out, "Have you ever kissed a girl, Mom?"

Mom's eyes widened and she laughed, more out of nervous reflex than anything and said, "Why in the world would you ask me that?" She tossed the magazine away and sat up straight.

I looked away from her and felt my face burning with embarrassment. Suddenly it occurred to me that maybe her naughty talk with Daddy about me was just that, naughty talk. Still, nothing for it but to plunge ahead. "You know Vicky, right? I miss her a whole lot."

Mom nodded. "Sure, sweetheart. I know it was tough leaving your friends behind." She scooted a little closer to me and reached out for my hand, squeezing it affectionately. "What does this have with asking me if I've ever kissed a girl?"

I didn't reply for a moment -- building up the suddenly appeared tension in the room. "Mom -- for a while now...Vicky and me, well we've been kissing, making out with each other." My face was on fire now and I felt that flush of sexual excitement spreading across my chest. I was embarrassed and turned on with my confession.

"Really?" Mom sounded surprised.

"Yes, ma'am," I replied. "It's been bothering me for awhile and I'm not sure there isn't something wrong with me."

Mom's face softened with motherly concern. "Ohhh, Pammy. There's nothing wrong with you. You and Vicky didn't do anything wrong." Mom slid over next to me and put her arms around me, kissing me on the forehead. I could feel her unfettered breasts mash against my arm.

"I don't know, Mom," I said. "When we would kiss, it made me feel so strange and weird. I liked it but I'm scared it wasn't right."

Mom tightened her embrace a little and said, her voice a little bit strained now. "What do you mean, kissing her made you feel strange?" A quick glance down revealed her nipples again hardening and poking through her dress. A second glance told me that my nipples were doing the same. I felt a liquid thrill of white hot heat burst from my pussy and I squirmed a bit in my seat.

I acted confused and shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know, Mom -- it's hard to explain. I just know how it feels when I would kiss her -- it would be easy to show you, but..." I stopped talking and looked Mom in the eye, seeing desire and excitement and curiosity struggling across her face.

"But what, Pammy?" Mom asked, edging a little closer.

I ducked my head and looked away, not completely feigning embarrassment. "It would be a lot easier to show you if I -- if we were kissing."

Mom giggled nervously and looked around as if to double check that we were alone. "Okay -- I don't think there's any harm in that. I really want to help you explain what you're feeling, so let's kiss, Pammy."

Mom brought her face towards mine, giggling again as she did so. Mom puckered her lips and closed her eyes. My heart was pounding as I felt her lips brush mine. Mom's lips felt so soft as they pressed against mine. I felt her hand squeeze mine tight. I kissed her back and then not quite believing I was doing it, parted my lips and brushed her lips with my tongue.

Mom groaned a little and I felt her mouth open and then her tongue was probing against mine -- curling and dancing. I shivered with delight as I realized I was French kissing my own mother. I leaned into her, turning her to face me more directly -- our breasts mashing against each other, separated by two thin layers of cotton fabric. My arms came up and pulled Mom closer against me. Our kiss went on and on until we had to part, both gasping for breath.

"Wow!" Mom whispered, her voice husky. "Well, Pam, did our kiss make you feel strange? Can you explain it for Mom now?"

I nodded and said, "I can't explain it in words, Mom, but I think I can show you." I leaned in and kissed her again while taking her hand and moving it downwards. I parted my legs and pulled Mom's hand between my thighs, letting her hand cum to rest on my almost hairless and very wet pussy. We both moaned into our kiss as Mom's fingers slipped between the folds of my aroused flesh.

Mom broke the kiss and gasped, "Pammy, you are so wet!" Mom didn't pull her hand back -- in fact her forefinger probed deeper inside me, making a circle as she caressed my cunt walls.

"Kissing you made me wet, Mom," I said softly back. "I like kissing you, Mom -- even more than kissing Vicky." We resumed kissing and I whimpered a little as Mom added another finger inside my cunt. I hunched against Mom's hand, urging her to take her fingers deeper inside me -- deeper inside my burning womb.

When we both came up for air, I was lurching towards an orgasm as Mom's fingers fluttered inside me and over my labia and clitoris. Any doubts I had ever had about Mom loving women were blown away. Mom was an expert!

"Mom -- oh Mom, you're making me feel sooo good!" I panted. My hand fell to her knee, my fingers scratching upwards towards her upper thighs. "M-Mom, do you like kissing me? Am I making you -- are you wet, Mom?" I moaned. I moved my hand up under Mom's short hemline and when Mom didn't stop me, I slipped my hand between her thighs, sighing happily as Mom quickly parted her legs and I found myself cupping her bald, slick and steaming hot sex.

"You are, Mom!" I exclaimed. "You like kissing me too!"

"Ohhh, no, I -- I love kissing you, baby," Mom cried out as I slipped my middle finger inside my mother's pussy. Mom was creamy and hot and so buttery soft. We kissed again, tongues dueling as my finger swirled inside Mom's cunt, then I curled my finger up, probing the roof of her cunt for the secret spot Vicky and I had discovered about each other. Mom stiffened, sobbing against my mouth as I found her G-spot and teased it while she responded in kind.

Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,487 Followers