All Comments on 'The Education of Jeremy Blake'

by drastique

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wrong Title

Should be called "THE TALE OF DONKEY COCK BOY"

holycow62holycow62over 16 years ago
Don't stop now.

Education is continuos, this story should also

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
We want MORE ! !

Wonderful storyline. Can't wait to read more about Jeremy's education.

AhabscribeAhabscribeover 16 years ago
Never too old to learn!

A wonderful beginning! I see many exciting avenues for your story to travel down and I can't wait to see which direction you go. Steamy and sexy, especially your portrayal of Mom! Looking forward to the next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Silly....

Stories can only be erotic if they have some sense of reality. This is a cartoon story, shame because it could have been good.

JhMcKnJhMcKnalmost 13 years ago
Incest with a Purple Headed Cock

A very compelling story that appears to have many more coming. How soon will he be fucking his mother?

What sexual endeavors will ahe be playing with him?

What happens when aunt Bea arrives on the scene with her daughter?

Do Jeremy and his cousin begin making out and fucking? each other?

triple_btriple_bover 12 years ago
Description of Mom

I really appreciate that she has large, rubbery brown nipples and that you depicted her as a creamy white. Contrasts like that really get me going. Also great to know that she has a hairy pussy.

I loved this little introduction and I can't wait to read the rest. Especially how her sister might look or what they'll do with little Jeremy.

rightbankrightbankabout 8 years ago
not a world I want to read about

glad I am not part of it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
I pass on the donkey dick stories

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a great way for mother and father to teach their adult son about sex! Sperm is the essence of life that impregnates women, so its natural that the mother would treasure her own son's testicular elixir. She knows in her heart that Jeremy's sperm is the most precious fluid in all the world. She knows that in the core of her being, in her womb. I can't wait to see what cums of this wholesome family learning. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous