The Education of Jeremy Blake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drastique
drastique
238 Followers

She switched on all the room lights and sat down on the chair across him without bothering to adjust her negligee that had ridden up her legs, fully exposing her body from the waist down. She kept her legs open so that her son could continue to enjoy the display of her gauze-thonged crotch.

"Jeremy, I want nothing to be hidden from you. You must see everything, do everything and enjoy everything -- and I will be your guide on your journey of pleasure and discovery. This is an educational video which I have made especially for you. It will help you to masturbate. You must stroke your cock like I have shown you, and as you will see in this video."

"Yes, like that," the mother nodded approvingly as her son slowly stroked his large organ. "Also pinch your boy nipples with your other hand - that will also excite you."

"Baby, Mommy will be video-taping your masturbation. I want to record each step of our sexual journey not only for our archives but also because I enjoy watching these personal sex videos when I masturbate."

That surprised Jeremy because he had assumed that since grown-ups could fuck, why masturbate.

"Do you also masturbate, Mom?" he asked.

"Yes, baby - and I enjoy it immensely. Everyone does it to relieve themselves."

"Do you think I could watch you masturbating some time, Mom?"

"You will, son. As I promised, I will show you everything -- in time."

Jane put the video-cam to her eye and began filming her son as he stroked himself.

The TV flickered on. It showed a starkly empty room with a couple sitting on chairs facing each other. Both appeared to be in their forties and wore black Lone Ranger masks.

He was a big, burly man wearing white Y-front briefs and an athletic vest. She was a buxom, long legged brunette and wore a red lacy bra that barely contained her overflowing breasts, with a matching lacy panty hose.

Man: "Cum-slut, what would you like to do?"

Woman: "Fuck-pole, I want to masturbate myself and cum by watching you shag yourself."

The woman ran her right hand slowly over her left breast, stroking and cupping the tit through the bra cup, while her left hand snaked down between her legs. She parted her thighs and there was an audible gasp from Jeremy as he saw that she was wearing an open-crotch panty hose which bared her hairy pussy.

They spoke in hushed tones - their whispers rasping and loud, punctuated by heavy breathing.

W: "Fuck-slave, take off your shirt, I want to see your hairy body."

M: "Only if you show me your tits, cum-sucker!"

The man pulled off his shirt and bared his muscular, hairy body but the woman just pulled down the left bra cup and took out one large white breast, which was shook like an over-ripe melon, its areola was large and dark brown with a pebbled surface. The nipple was erect and almost an inch long.

M: "Bitch, I want to see both milk jugs, not just one!"

W: "Fucktard! You'll have to just shag to the sight of one tit. You don't deserve any more!"

The woman was now tweaking and pinching her nipple between thumb and forefinger; rolling and pulling the teat. Her other hand was rubbing her open crotch in an up and down movement. The man was had his hand on the front of his briefs and was stroking it slowly.

M: "Tell me, cum slut, what you are thinking of now - when you are playing with yourself. Do you think of my large cock fucking your ass or my tongue licking your loose-lipped cunny?"

The woman laughed - and it shook Jeremy. He knew that laugh. It suddenly hit him like lightning, his suspicions about the identities of the sexy couple were confirmed -- he was looking at a video of his mom and dad! The boy's hand pumped his cock faster with mounting excitement at watching his parents' lustful interplay.

Jane recorded her son's reaction to the video -- she saw the sudden flash of recognition on his face accompanied by a quickening in his strokes. She knew that Jeremy had realized that he was watching his parents' sex play. And that realization made him hotter. She could feel her own pussy getting wetter.

W: "You've got a hope, fuck-pole! I'm fantasizing about being fucked in my cunt, up my ass and in my mouth by a tender boy less than half my age. He is energetic and tireless and fills up all my holes with so much cum that I am always wet and dripping. He wants to do me all the time and in every place conceivable. "

"M-Mom," Jeremy interrupted; his voice was high-pitched with excitement. "I want you tell me the truth -- is that you and dad in the video?"

Jane smiled, lowering her camera but making sure that it continued recording her son's masturbation.

"Yes, baby. We made this video especially for you."

This was a half-truth. Jane had made the video with her son in mind, but her husband assumed that it was just part of their usual sex-play video activity. The couple routinely recorded and maintained an extensive personal sex-video archive which they enjoyed viewing together and also sharing with friends who had similar interests.

The film was recorded by her sister, Bea, who was two years younger than her, and separated from her husband. She worked as a nurse at a teaching hospital in Brampton, which was a five-hour drive from her sister's.

Whenever Bea was in town, or felt extra horny, she paid Jane and Joseph a visit. The couple always looked forward to these visits because once Bea overcame her initial shyness, she began to take the lead in devising more and more creative sex games for the trio and nothing was off-limits to her.

It was Bea who had put the idea into Jane's head about supervising Jeremy's sexual education and she looked forward to doing the same for her own daughter, Christine, who would be home from school during the spring break. Bea reasoned that since incest had been a tradition in their parents' home, there was no reason why the sisters should not perpetuate it in their own families as well. Jane and Bea had been inducted into sex by their father and brother. Now they planned on doing the same for their own children.

"Baby, don't you think you would be more comfortable if you took off your clothes?" Jane asked her son.

Jeremy, eyes glued to the screen, took his hand momentarily off his penis, to undress and then quickly resumed pumping his iron. His strokes rapidly became more urgent and he was virtually raising himself off the bed with every beat.

Jane saw herself taking off her panties on the screen and throwing it on her husband's face. Imitating the move, she lifted her butt and peeled off her thong which was now moist with her juices.

On screen, her husband smelled the red panties, and then beginning to lick and suck them.

M: "Mmmmm.... my cum-slut's cunny juice tastes yummy!"

Jane tossed her thong into her son's face. "Here, Jeremy, I know you like to smell and taste my panties -- this will help your masturbation. The crotch is wet with my fresh juice. Tell me how you like the taste."

Jeremy's mind was on overload -- unused to so much excitement at once. He caught his mother's thong and put it to his nose. His eyes refused to tear themselves away from the screen. He inhaled the pungent, personal aroma of his mother's sex -- he had never smelled such an intoxicating perfume before. The scent heightened his desire.

On screen, his mother had spread her thighs open and was playing with her labia. She strummed the lips with her fingers and then dipped the centre finger deep inside; taking it out wet and sticky.

W: "Wanna taste?" She stretched the finger out to her husband and as he brought his mouth close to lick it, she popped it into her own mouth.

W: "Mmmmmm..... Heavenly!" she purred. Jeremy agreed as he put his mother's panty crotch to his mouth and licked her dampness. Her cum tasted liked a heavenly elixir - tangy, exotic and very, very exciting.

"Mom, you taste so good. I've never tasted anything so wonderful before -- I just want to keep on smelling it and tasting it." He blurted between licks. "Mom, will you let me taste your cum all the time?"

"Whoa, young man, you remember our agreement -- only when dad is not around."

Jane could see that her son was rapidly approaching his climax as his fist fervently jacked the tumescent organ. His face was as red as his cock. Jane resisted fingering herself, choosing instead to rub her swollen clit between her fleshy thighs.

"But mom, when I'm in school or out somewhere, I'd still like to remember your special smell." His voice was strained -- he would be cumming any minute now.

The happy mother giggled, "OK. We'll do something about that, son. I can give you one of my special panties to take along and sniff whenever you miss me. Also you can dip your finger in my cunt before you leave home and that way, you can sniff your finger and think of me."

The couple on screen was now masturbating in earnest. Jane had unsnapped her bra and her melon-sized tits flopped around as she stabbed her cunt wildly. Grizz was half up from his chair pumping his elongated cock vigorously.

M: "Cum-slut, my cock is hungry for your hot hole. Take it in you!"

W: "Give me your cum, I want you to spray your hot seed into my mouth, in my throat, my face and all over me."

Jane continued recording as her son reached his first climax -- the purple-headed monster splattered Jeremy's virgin seed every where; the boy clutched his cock like a hose spraying semen in wide arc. Jane felt some droplets splash on her arms and face which she proceeded to massage into her skin and then licked her moist fingers.

The randy mother quickly reached her son's bed-side and propped the video-camera on the dresser; putting it on auto so that it continued to record mother and son's first sexual session. From her 'special' leather pouch, she took out an empty vial and placed it under Jeremy's erupting cock-head urging the boy to fill it with his seed. To help him, she took hold of his softening penis and milked it carefully to squeeze out the last few droplets of her son's virgin juice.

"Cum is the elixir of life and we must not waste it. I will tell you more about that later -- but for now, remember to fill up these empty vials with your cum for me whenever you masturbate." Like a cat, she licked off the remainder of her son's cum that had dripped onto her hand.

On the screen, Jeremy's parents too reached their loud climax shortly after he did. His mother ultimately moved across the room to kneel between his father's legs to suck his penis; greedily swallowing his cum as it poured out. As she withdrew the shrinking cock from her lips, cheeks hollowed as she sucked off the last drops; the video froze on a close up of her full red lips, the pink tongue flicking out to catch glistening, cloudy white cum that overflowed from the corners of her mouth.

"So, son, did you enjoy your first cumming?" Jane asked. The video-cam was still recording the boy's reactions.

"Gosh, Mom, it was awesome! I thought I had died and gone to heaven. I want to masturbate all the time - can I, Mom, please?"

His mother giggled, "Yes, baby, masturbation is a lot of fun and you can do it by yourself whenever you feel like it, or we can do it together; as long as your Dad doesn't find out."

"And you know, Mom, what was the most exciting thing about my masturbation?"

Jane had an idea as to what her son was implying but still asked: "What?"

"That my Mom, the object of my fantasies, was actually helping me cum."

Jane could see that her son's ardor was already starting to revive -- his erection had not really gone down and he was once again starting his slow strokes.

"Am I really the object of your fantasies, son? Do you have more dirty thoughts about your Mommy's saggy, old body than the models in your Hustler magazines?"

The teasing mother struck a typical centerfold pose, crossing her arms under her breasts and bending forward so that her large tits spilled out of the scoop-necked negligee.

"Mom, I think you are the hottest. All my fantasies have been about doing sexual things with you. And our soldier thinks so too!" His rapidly rising prick nodded in agreement.

Jeremy started stroking again. "I want to cum again, Mom. Do you want to watch me? "

Jane nodded, "Go ahead, son -- and don't forget to fill the bottles up for me. I will rewind the tape for you. And let the video-cam run, I'd like to record as many of your masturbation sessions as I can -- for my viewing."

"Sure, Mom," Jeremy dabbed a generous portion of the oil on his palm and began jerking off in earnest. Jane bent down to play the video -- her short negligee rose up, baring her naked ass. The considerate mother stayed in the position longer than necessary giving her son additional visual impetus for his cumming.

She trained her cam on her masturbating son who had put his mother's thong over his head so that he could sniff and suck the crotch.

"Go ahead, son, taste your Mommy's cunt juice. And make sure you use the oils when you stroke; that way you will not chafe the tender skin of your cock; which can happen with too much masturbating."

"Mom, I want to ask you something, will you tell me the truth?"

"You know I will, baby."

"Mom, what you said in the video - that you fantasized about fucking a young boy, who were you thinking of?"

Jane winked, "Only you, sonny boy; just like you fantasize about fucking Mommy, Mommy fantasizes about fucking her baby boy."

"Great! When can we do it, Mom? When can we fuck?" Jeremy asked with growing excitement, masturbating faster.

Jane hugged her son, mashing his face with her tits. The tempo of his shagging grew more urgent.

"Yes, son, we will fuck, eventually. I want to fuck you as badly as you want to fuck me. But sex is more pleasurable if we take it slow and easy. We are already having sex together, I want to introduce you to all the different sexual activities and enjoy each pleasure to its maximum - then we move to the next level."

Jeremy was now getting short of breath as he jerked his penis furiously.

"M-M-Mom, I really want to fuck you like Daddy does -- every day and night."

Jane hugged her son tightly and gently squeezed his balls as he continued to jerk off.

"You will, baby, you will. Mommy has planned a special 'cumming out' party for you on your nineteenth birthday -- that is when we will do it. But before that, you can be damn sure that Mommy has lots of fun and games in store for her big boy!"

To emphasize the word big, the lusty mother also wrapped her hand around the top half of her son's prick so that both mother and son were jointly masturbating his enlarged organ.

"Super, Mom. You're the best Mom in the whole wide .... Ooohhhhhh!"

The boy moaned in pleasure and grabbed for the storage vials as his penis spewed out loads of sticky, white semen. Jane managed to catch some in her cupped hand, which she promptly slurped down with relish.

Before leaving the room, the depraved mother pressed her soft lips on her son's and her tongue flicked out to lick his lips. Caught by surprise, the boy's mouth dropped open and his mother's devilish tongue darted inside to massage his untutored tongue. It was not a motherly kiss; and it re-ignited the glowing embers of passion in the hyper-charged youth.

"Good night and dirty, wet dreams, son - but only of your Mommy! Have fun and leave your door open just in case Mommy wants to look in on her baby boy!"

As she left the room, she could hear the grunting of her son and the squishing sounds of his fist resuming its tireless journey to fulfillment. The video camera whirred on as it continued recording the torrid scene.

She looked forward to sharing the video of mother and son's first sexual incident with her sister Bea. Jane knew that with the plans that the sisters had for Jeremy's education, many days and nights of sleeplessness and forbidden excitement lay ahead for the incestuous trio.

drastique
drastique
238 Followers