All Comments on 'The Education of Rebecca McFadden'

by Hot_Sister

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
svenjollysvenjollyover 11 years ago
Hot

Very very hot. Good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fabulous story

Well planned, very well written and extremely erotic. Well done and write some more

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great

Do a chapter 2 with Bec getting it again by a large group! This was great!

Barkley570Barkley570almost 11 years ago
Well................

Whew! It was a little much with the 3 guys. But the two sisters were well developed and believable. I would have liked her to have gotton together with Jake and him realize it wasn't Rachael. But, that's the happy ending I would have liked. Still, you write a very strong story that I can't stop reading.

Monsoon6391Monsoon6391over 10 years ago
So hot.

Great idea for a story. Not many could pull it off, but this was great. Way to go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thank you, thank you!

That's about all I can say. My juices are still flowing down my thighs, hot and smelly, sweetly smelly with the ambrosia of a woman wet and ready, ready to have her cunt and ass and mouth filled with hard, knowing cocks—and all because of your story.

What's original about this is that usually the plot goes: shy, inexperienced woman with not much sex drive is gang-fucked and ruined. Here, she's gang-fucked and brought to life. I could have wished for some more dialog as the fucking and sucking grew hotter. Her inner feelings are well expressed but not all that arousing for the reader.

Again, great story. One of the best I've found here in years. (I did find a single typo—but I've forgotten what it was,)

Joanna in Northridge CA

Her_ToyboyHer_Toyboyover 8 years ago
an intensely arousing story

with an unusual twist that was rendered believably. I loved that the result of Rachel's vengefulness was 'Becca's unintended sexual awakening. Although, the way I read it, Rachel's motive is not explicit. Either way, it was an inventive twist that you pulled off adeptly. And, as was the case with "Lisa", the sex was searing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very hot story of awakened lust. I was hoping that her lust would drive her to reveal her identity (probably shared by sister anyway), but this story is really two already and easily 3 if the sisters Twins were to bring Suzy. I imagine Suzy would have an urge to lick Becca clean when she’s passed out and then the twins would bring her to the next gazebo gathering.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHot_Sister@Hot_Sister
New story has now been published - "Falling for Jennifer Ch.03" Why not give it a go? Enjoy!! HS.

story TAGS