The Education of Rebecca McFadden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It filled me in an instant - a flood of hot, salty liquid that stuck to my tongue and the roof of my mouth, and dribbled and drooled down the back of my throat. I could feel myself gagging, my gorge rising as I tried to deal with it and for a moment I really thought I'd choke - but somehow I held my breath and I took it like a champion, and my brain was suffused with the single thought that I was absolutely, totally full...that every orifice in my body had just been flooded with hot, steaming jism and I'd not spilt a single drop.

And after a million years we were still. I remember the feeling as the guy at my face pulled out and I swallowed what he'd given me, and then the curious empty feeling as the one behind me slipped out too. For a moment I felt the cool of the evening air on the gaping opening, and then my sphincter closed and it trapped what was in there, too. I stood up on shaky legs and I staggered to the little seat and sat down and I watched as the three of them pulled on their clothes. They were laughing...nervous little chuckles as they regarded me and realised what they'd done. I knew they'd talk about me afterwards, in the pub perhaps, recounting the story of the little whore who they'd fucked and how she'd taken everything they had to offer.

I didn't care. I was on a high, somewhere in the thin stratosphere of elation. I'd done it, and it was great, and nothing would ever be the same again. I watched in silence as they slipped away into the night and then I was left alone. And you know what? I wasn't ashamed or embarrassed. I sat there and thought about what I'd done, and there wasn't a single moment of regret. It seemed to me that I'd graduated from the boring little miss prissy in a perfect storm, and it had opened my eyes to what you could do if you just let the strings loosen enough. Never again would I regret what could have been; never again would I be backward in taking what I wanted.

I thought of Rachel, too. She'd shafted me, that was for sure. I remember smiling at my choice of words...shafted, metaphorically and in a way physically, too, by arranging tonight's little surprise. But the truth was she'd done me a huge favour. Never again would she be able to laugh at my inexperience or poke fun at my reluctance, and in the next few days she'd hear how well I'd done and it would eat her up.

And as I sat there the rain stopped and the moon appeared, bathing the park in pale celestial light. The puddles of water on the pathway gleamed like discs of bright silver and it reminded me of the pools of shining jism in my body, and I laughed. Little Rebecca McFadden had just been educated and would never, ever, be the same again.

And by and by I rose stiffly to my feet and I left that place, knowing that it wouldn't be long until I returned.

*****

© Copyright. Hot Sister. September 2012.

Not to be copied in whole or in part without the express permission of the author.