All Comments on 'The Education of Sam Continues'

by gymmyt

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Just met Sam

I just read the first of the Sam stories, and loved them. The old "Keep It Simple syndrome" It wouldn't be a common saying if it wasn't a good idea.

Looking forward to the next oneS (No the capital S wasn't a mistake)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
waiting..

nice job ..plz continu...

Nd get da sis/mthr banging.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Story moving along well

Jerry in Washington state, USA - I enjoyed the continuing EDUCATION of Sam, although I must admit I'm a bit homophobic due to a bad experience with a male cousin in my teens. It still bothers me almost 50 years later. But I loved the rest of the chapter and will blot out the male same sex scenes as much as possible so I can enjoy the rest of the story. I would have preferred that Sam's "education" had come a little slower - having an orgy so quickly in the story did mess with the tempo of the story for me. I still look forward to your future sex scenes, but I'm most looking forward to Sam taking his life back from his family. I totally agree with the last sentence of this chapter - the shit from his family has got to stop. I can barely wait to see how Sam takes charge of his family and I look forward to his music abilities enriching his life also.

shadow506shadow506almost 13 years ago
Great Story

.. currently looking forward to when the next one arrives, you have to let him get revenge on his vengeful family starting with the bitch of a sister. Please continue soon.

BiceptualBiceptualover 12 years ago
Keep It Coming

I am enjoying the rise of the underdog in the family. Please keep it going.

Cuhullian50Cuhullian50almost 11 years ago
Liked But why the queer shit

Liked the story, but why the queer shit if you wanted to travel into the taboo he could fucked his bitchy sister in her ass. But the story was interesting and I would enjoy more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great story

Thanks for the great stories!

What's going to happen to Sam, his family, and friends?

duckyaceduckyaceover 8 years ago
bullshit

Man when u write a story dnt leave the fucking ending up in air u have to conclude the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Bummer this didn't get sequels or an ending.

chytownchytownabout 2 years ago

***Thanks for the read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous