All Comments on 'The Electric Company'

by angel_69

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
lovercat2942lovercat2942over 13 years ago
Another good John story with a twist

Oh, boy!! Another John story!! Hey, Angelica. This is the second story in a row that I have read where you have blacked out for a minute. Careful. Anyway, the 3-way was an interesting idea although Mike appeared to be somewhat of a dud. Otherwise, same intensity, same voracious sexual appetites as in other stories.

I like Angelica's constant referrals to enjoying the moment, doing things in the moment. Yes!!! Focus on the present. The past is gone, and the future is not here yet.

escriterraescriterraover 13 years ago
Lovely, erotic, arousing -- and satisfying . . .

First, kudos to the author for all the reasons one hopes to find excellent erotica: it's hot, it builds in intensity, the tale is told well with descriptions that rush blood to both brain and genitals as the reader appreciates writing that is intelligent and so very arousing.

Second, it's a delight to comment on several specifics of exactly why the story is such a turn-on: Though we readers expect to suspend disbelief in service to the freedom of unfettered sexual fantasy, the author here nonetheless paints such realistic visuals infused with the heroine's feelings and arousal that we experience her passion and her pure sexual bliss. The language used, the descriptions provided, the details about the protagonist's lust and enjoyment are superb.

Finally, if there are more tales coming for our reading pleasure which are fashioned as artfully as this one, we Literoticans will surely appreciate the author's continued sharing of her fantasies and/or experiences!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous