All Comments on 'The Elevator'

by Sourcer

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Nice

I really liked it, but I felt it should have ended differently with them together with the way they where talking to each other and the lack of any other relationship indicators.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very erotic and naughty

An awesomely wrote story. It successfully manages to arouse us to a dizzying extent, making us come hard. I can almost feel the taste of that beautiful posterior on my tongue , just reading about it. WOW!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

My wife was in the lift with me, only 46 floors, she had on a skirt, the reception was good. She had been clinging to me since the wedding, ours had only been 2 years previous. She lifted her skirt, I saw the way you looked at the girls in the bridal party, a nice pair of very sheer panties covering her great arse. Fuck me, what here, please, she leaned forward, give me your big cock,i hit the red button, the lift jerked to a stop, I pulled the panties down, holding my cock to her pussy, I pushed forward sliding into her, oh fuck yes, fuck me, wet, my cock moving easily in her. I looked down, I could see her anus open slightly when I pulled back. I pushed my thumb into it and she moaned. I pulled back, positioned my cock and felt her anus open around my cock as I pushed in. Oh fuck, so big, stand up, she did and I let go of the red button, the lift descending, what if someone comes in as she moved slowly on my cock, then you explain it or get your arse working on my cock. The lift slowed to a stop, floor 27, 2 older women got in, they were talking as my wife was clenching her ass around my cock, I was rocking gently, I could feel my cum rise and shoot into her tight bottom as we passed floor 5 and then stop on the ground floor. We continued to B3 and sorted our selves out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous