The Elite Broker Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adriana softly slid her hand over top of his. That tender touch and the inquisitive look in her eyes sent a spark of arousal to his heart and groin. He sat on the bed as she tried to sit up. Her arms lifted to wrap around his neck, burying her face against his chest. Tentatively, not trying to scare her, he wrapped one arm around her waist pulling her tight to his warm body. His other hand cradled her head as his fingers played with her soft, short auburn hair.

Closing his eyes, he breathed deeply, drawing her scent in, like much needed oxygen. She smelled of vanilla and magnolias. Pushing her away slightly, he looked into those beautiful deep green eyes. What he saw took his breath away. Desire. Desire for him!

Looking up at him through her long thick lashes, she moved one of her arms, sliding her fingers agonizingly slow down the smooth sculpted skin of his shoulder, his muscular arm, his taut rippled stomach, burning his flesh with her feather light touch. Finally brushing her fingers over the denim just barely restraining his erection. Her fingers played at undoing the button. Scratching at the denim that stretched tightly over his bulging manhood, then ever so slowly, she lowered the zipper. Rising to her knees, she laid her hands on his shoulders so lightly, like butterflies landing on his skin. He shivered in arousal. Her pink tongue darted out to moisten the corner of her mouth. Edward sucked in a sharp breath, his cock twitched hard. "Christ!" he yelled out.

A mischievous look now flared in her eyes. The little minx was turning the tables on him. He couldn't help but let her. Her soft touch became insistent. She pushed at his shoulders, forcing him back on the mattress. Closing his eyes, he could barely control his breathing, coming now in quick shallow bursts.

Adriana lowered herself to the floor between his knees, pulling his jeans and boxers over his hips, his feet, tossing them away in a heap. The mischievous look in her eyes was gone, replaced by pure, unadulterated lust. Wrapping one hand around his swollen shaft, her fingers barely able to ensnare his girth, she leaned over, her tongue darting out to catch the glistening drop of pre-cum that threatened to roll down the curved length of his cock. The thick veins roping his cock pulsed beneath her tentatively exploring fingers. Edward's cock was now painfully hard, the light brown skin around it strained tautly, the shaft swelling up to the silky smooth blood-filled head. "I want you in my mouth." Her words were a litany to his ears. Licking her lips, making them glossy and slick, she took him into her mouth, not sucking yet, but enticing him with velvety wet heat. "Mmmm..." the sound and tremor coming from her throat shook him to his core. He raised his straining hips, his cock twitched inside her mouth as he fed her more of himself.

"Oh, sweet Jesus!" he uttered sharply, lost in the sensation.

Suddenly she took his entire length into her mouth, sucking gently, pressing her tongue against the shaft, then swallowing the head of his cock into her throat. She had him spellbound. Gaining more confidence, she began to move slowly, gently up and down, drawing his cock into her mouth, then withdrawing, releasing the head with a pop! A husky moan escaped her lips. "Ahh. God, I want your cum. I need you to cum deep inside my mouth! I want to feel it hot and thick as it runs down my throat!" She kept her rhythm, increasing the pressure of her lips around his shaft, then tonguing the hole at the top, as if she were digging down into him, seeking his precious cum.

Edward lost his last semblance of control. Lifting his head to watch, he saw her beautiful wet pink lips wrapped around the base of his cock. "God in heaven, please don't stop Adriana!" he cried out. His fingers entwined in her hair, forcing her head down harder on him, his head thrown back as ecstasy took him over the edge. She continued working his cock with her hot wet mouth. Her gaze traveled up his rippled body, fixing on his deep, deep eyes as he screamed in release. His cum shot to the back of her throat in huge forceful spurts. She tried to swallow every drop, but there was so much; so much of the salty fluid that it seeped past her lips, pooling in the hair at the base of his cock. She smiled her triumph at him, as she continued massaging his manhood with her tight throat, driving him back to earth, with a BANG!

12