The Ellie-Mae Chronicles Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ellie-Mae, I want you to look at me, look into my eyes," I ordered.

She raised her head and did as I commanded. Her tears were gone, though the tracks were still visible on her face, and she had a slight smile and seemed to have a new sense of confidence about her.

"Ellie-Mae, please answer me honestly, how do you feel?"

"I feel fine now, Sir. The impact points on my body, especially nipples and clit, feel tender, as I would expect, but they are not sore. Thank you for being so careful, Sir."

"You did very well to accept that punishment, Ellie-Mae. I used the whip against my better judgement because you needed to learn that choices have consequences. I am very proud of you for accepting this punishment and not using the safe words. Well done."

"Thank you, Sir."

"Now, I think it's time we went into friends mode, had some lunch then went to the beach. So we're now in friends mode."

Ellie-Mae approached me and gave me a deep kiss and a long, loving hug. As I clasped her, she began shaking, tears streaming once again down her face as she just held me and I held her until the emotions had passed. Once that had happened, we packed up the equipment, Ellie-Mae coiled the whip and we both went into the house, Ellie-Mae putting the whip back into its storage place before joining me in the kitchen.

"How's my ass look after those two strokes on the cheeks," she asked.

I inspected her ass, not an onerous task, and was able to report that there were small red marks and what looked like a scratch on the right cheek, but that was all. Similarly when I inspected her clit, at her request, it also looked to be in almost perfect condition.

"I'm so pleased with that," she said when I gave her the news, "I hope you have plans to use that and my nipples later in the day so I wouldn't want them to be out of service. Sometime later in our relationship I want you to give me one stroke of that whip at full power please."

"Hmmm, we'll see. That would be very damaging. Let's eat."

We sat on the deck, now in the shade, and ate lunch, drinking some cool lemonade, and discussed what we were going to do for the remainder of the day.

*************************

Ellie-Mae's Journal - Week 1 (continued)

Wow, what a day today's been. I made the big mistake of cumming without permission so I needed to be punished. OK, I'll accept that. Then when I was offered the opportunity to choose my punishment instrument I chose a long single- tailed whip. Sir gave me the opportunity to change but stupidly I didn't. He gave me six strokes and I know he was going really easy on me. He'd told me he didn't want to use it on me but I'd almost insisted, silly me. The strokes on my ass and around my waist were OK, but the three on nipples and clit were sheer agony. I so nearly called red after the first nipple one, but thought what the hell, I can take it. My clit and nipples still burn from the onslaught as I lie on the sand at Marshall Beach, soaking up some rays. I'm on my stomach so those tender bits don't get sun as well as whip burnt. However, I'll survive.

One thing that is interesting is how good I feel about myself now I've received this punishment. It's sort of a challenge - how much can I take? Always there's the feeling of what's next? I really love my Dom, yet how do I tell him? We're in friends mode at present and it's great just being able to hang out with him, but he's old enough to be my father yet he's fucking me and I want to fuck him too. All the time. Weird. Part of me wonders what it would be like to live with him forever, have kids together, etc. Part of me thinks that's weird; the romantic part says why not? So far I have more questions than answers. But then again, I've been with him less than 24 hours so obviously it's early days yet. Must be sleep in the sun time.

**************************

The sun slowly approached the horizon and the breeze, which had been so cooling, suddenly became cold.

"Ellie-May, it's probably time we were heading off. You also look like you're a bit burnt."

"Yes, darling, I possibly am. Certainly my clit and nipples feel a bit whip burnt but the rest of me also knows I've been in the sun. I did turn over half way through though to try to even out my exposure."

"Yeah, there was a string of guys coming past you all afternoon looking at your exposure," I laughed. "Lucky me."

"Yeah, were there a string of girls coming to see your exposure too?" she asked.

"Ah, so that's why all those gorgeous women kept walking past me."

"So long as they kept walking, that's fine."

"You wouldn't be trying to limit my choices, would you? Not already, surely," I asked, only semi-jokingly.

"Well, who knows. You'd be quite a catch, you know, probably until they find out you like whipping pussies and nipples, then they'd be off like a shot."

"Yes, tell me about it," I replied ruefully.

We packed our gear into our bags, dressed in our clothes, Ellie-Mae's a very brief bikini which hid almost nothing while I was wearing boring old board shorts. I gazed at her longingly, thinking how strange it is that we've changed so much in beachwear. It used to be the women who covered up and the men who wore brief swimwear, now it's the reverse. I cannot see the point of wearing knee length 'shorts' in the water, however, that's society's expectation. Maybe I'll rebel sometime soon.

We drove the 20 minutes to home where we unloaded the car, Ellie-Mae stripping off her bikini before the garage door was even closed, obviously enjoying the freedom of nudity, compulsory or otherwise. After we had sorted our gear into some order she approached me and put her arm around my neck, feeling for my cock with her other hand. As she kissed me deeply she began massaging my cock through my shorts, quickly gaining a response.

"I can see that we'll have to go into roles mode for longer simply so you don't wear me out," I joked.

"Hmmm, I hope not, darling. Do you wanna go to bed with me, honey?" she asked, pushing downwards on the waistband of my shorts.

I kissed her again on the mouth, hard, then pulled away, held her at arm's length and told her we are now going into roles mode. The disappointment on her face was unbelievably sad to see, but I remained firm and she dropped her eyes and knelt at my feet.

"Now, my little sexy minx, I'm going to stimulate you but remember that you're not to cum. Stand up and follow me."

"Yes, Sir," she replied obediently.

I led her to the bedroom.

"Lie down on the bed."

She lay on the bed and I positioned her so she was in the center and on her back, her legs and arms pointed to the four corners. I then went to each corner in turn, taking the wrist and ankle cuffs that were attached to the bed and fastening them to her wrists and ankles, adjusting them so she was spread-eagled with some tension trying to pull her wider. I then opened a drawer and removed some toys and set a timer on the dresser for 30 minutes.

Firstly I used a feather duster to move gently over her body, tickling her skin all over, before oiling my hands and beginning to massage her abdomen, slowly working my way upwards to breasts and downwards to thighs and lower legs, missing the hip area so far. By now she was writhing as much as possible, trying to move so that she could gain more stimulation. I placed a blindfold over her eyes and continued my attack, slowly moving into the pelvic region as well as concentrating on her breasts and nipples with my other hand. Gently I ran my fingers through her well lubricated trench, inserting one, then two fingers into her gushing cunt. I massaged her G spot gently, watching as she writhed in response and noting her increased breathing rate. She began moving her hips in fucking motions, trying to press her clit against my hand or anything to gain some stimulation.

"Don't you even think of cumming without my permission," I warned, receiving a strained, "Yes, Sir" as a response.

I checked the timer; ten minutes to go. I could see that she wasn't going to last that long if I continued with my activities, so I eased off slightly. I wanted her to pass this test, not fail it. I stimulated her gently, rubbing her clit a few times then moving on, only to come back to it a little later, again for a few strokes, then on again. She was making small mewling sounds, probably totally unconsciously, and I could tell she was almost ready to cum. Two minutes to go. I eased back still further, holding her just before the point of no return.

The timer dinged and I stopped everything, removing her blindfold and watched as she lay there. She was now moaning softly, moving her hips up and down in simulated coitus, writhing in unfulfilled lust. I put my head beside hers.

"Cum for me," I whispered into her ear.

Her eyes opened wide, her breathing increased in depth and rate, her hips went into a frenzy, after a few seconds she began her mewling sounds again and then she seemed to explode, writhing uncontrollably as she came hard without any further stimulation. Gradually her movements and sounds decreased and her breathing slowed. She opened her eyes, remembering she was still in roles mode and looking downwards, not meeting my eyes.

"What a good little slut you are, Ellie-Mae. Well done."

"Thank you, Sir."

I untied her and she sat up on the bed.

"So what can you do for me?" I asked.

Quickly she got onto her knees and pulled my shorts down, causing my rampant cock to sway as it waved in her face. She gently licked and sucked the head before once again taking it full depth into her throat. The feelings were sensational and I allowed her to continue for a while before I told her that I would punish her if she made me cum before I gave her permission to. She immediately stopped, obviously thinking of the implications. She had the unenviable task of giving me pleasure while at the same time ensuring that I didn't go over the edge. Too little or too much and she knew she would be punished. She deep-throated me again, holding me there for nearly a minute before she needed to gasp for air. She then withdrew me from her mouth and lay on her back on the bed, her legs spread wide in an obvious invitation. I accepted with alacrity, climbing onto her and sinking my hard cock into her very wet cunt, at the same time reaching out and setting the timer for 30 minutes. I began moving back and forth quickly, fucking her hard, trying to cum as soon as possible.

She saw the obvious problem with that and bent her legs, wrapping her legs around my torso to slow me down. I was as deep inside her as possible but I was unable to move, unable to continue the frenetic fucking that had been bringing me towards orgasm so rapidly. I struggled to continue fucking her but she held on and I felt my urge to cum slowly recede. Then I felt it, her vaginal walls slowly fluttering, tantalizingly arousing my cock without me moving. I felt her talented cunt grip and release my cock, then she allowed me a small amount of movement. I felt myself starting to approach orgasm once again, only to be stopped and have my cock once more stimulated gently by her fluttering cunt walls as it was this time in the middle of a huge chamber as she opened her vagina to its maximum size.

This type of on again, off again stimulation continued for what seemed to be an age. I looked at the timer, only five minutes left. I wanted to punish her, wanted to feel the slash of my cane against her unprotected ass cheeks. I needed to force her to let me cum in the next five minutes. I renewed my efforts to fuck her hard only to once again be stymied by the tight grip of her legs and the tighter grip of her cunt muscles. I was so close, nearly there, another few thrusts and I would cum and spew my sperm into her cunt before beating her ass with a cane. The thought of it nearly made me cum but the timer beat me. As it sounded, she relaxed.

"Make me cum now," I commanded.

She did a very quick about turn, moving her hips against mine, stimulating me as she moved her vaginal walls against the sensitive skin on my cock, pressing the head with her cervix until, with the best will in the world, I could hold on no longer. I came; squirting my hot cum into her cunt as she used her muscles to milk every last drop from me. I collapsed onto her, relaxing against her body, breathing hard, as was she, hampered by my weight. After a few seconds I took my weight on my elbows and lifted myself off her, her nipples being the only points of contact.

I rolled off her and lay alongside, both of us recovering from our wonderful orgasms. Eventually I spoke to her.

"You know, BDSM really doesn't involve love making between Dom and sub. Any sex is more a punishment and it's supposed to be demeaning to the sub. So I guess that really we have a BDSM relationship with benefits."

"Yes, Sir."

"OK, after what we've just done, the pleasure we've brought each other, 'Yes, Sir' is hardly an appropriate response. We're now in friends mode."

"Oh, thank you, that was just wonderful," she gushed, rolling towards me and hugging and kissing me like there was no tomorrow.

"Yes, it was," I agreed when I could get a breath after her kiss.

"I like being in friends mode much more than in roles mode. Roles mode is too stiff and formal while friends mode we can do the same things but we're able to talk about it as people, not as beings fitted into a rigid structure. Can't we do all the same stuff with toys in friends mode?"

"Well, I certainly agree with you. I enjoy friends mode and it was the structures that helped me decide to give up the lifestyle. I'm quite happy to remain in friends mode if that suits you. I only went into roles mode because I thought you wanted to learn about the formal BDSM methods."

"No, I'm not interested in those, but I do want to make love with you several times each day and to experience all the stuff you can do to me with your equipment. Having just cum and enjoyed that wonderful feeling, I now want pain like I had earlier today. I don't know why, one or the other just isn't enough; I want both and I hope you'll be able to give that to me."

"Yes, I will, or at least, I certainly will try. What a summer this is going to be."

Ellie-Mae and I kissed tenderly and passionately for a while then we both climbed out of bed, hugged again, then walked to the kitchen, hand in hand, still both naked, to prepare dinner.

EPILOGUE:

Ellie-Mae's Journal - Week 1 (continued)

I read somewhere that you cannot train someone or something without being trained by them. So if you train a cat to beg for food, the cat has trained you to feed it when it begs. The same seems true with us.

Sir was out to train me, threatening to punish me if I made him cum too soon. In actual fact, I was also training him, threatening to not allow him to cum by preventing him from moving. So we've reached a great compromise. Neither of us, it turned out, wanted to adhere to the strict BDSM codes. What we wanted was hot sex with a loving partner; as well I wanted pain from moderate punishment, if it can be called that, which he enjoyed inflicting. Seems like we're very compatible.

We have that now, and it's only 24 hours after I arrived. So for the remainder of the summer we can have fun in the sun and pain in the rain, if we get any, rain that is.

Now I want him to cane me then have sex with me. I want to feel my sore caned clit being pounded by his pubic bone as he sinks his cock into me, pushing me to incredible painful orgasms. Oooohhhh, I can hardly wait. What a wonderfully unforgettable summer this will be.