The Elven Princess Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
102582
102582
16 Followers

"Run m'Lady!" Nana yelled "Save yourself!" She charged headlong at the monster before Brigitte could do anything to stop her, he slapped her effortlessly away and she fell to the ground, limp. "You bastard!" Brigitte yelled "You killed her!" She launched a second, stronger burst of magical force at the foe, again it bounced off harmlessly and the creature grew closer.

"Do you really think an Elven princess is not taught to defend herself?" Brigitte asked drawing a small dagger that had been expertly concealed in the hem of her dress and assuming a graceful fighting position.

The monster reached her and she struck it expertly with her knife, slicing across its fat stomach. She looked up in shock to see that it was completely unharmed by her attack, it hadn't even left a mark. It laughed and tossed its club away "Elf!" He said "Tight!"

Starting to panic slightly, Brigitte struck it again, stabbing her blade straight at the monsters pot belly. The strong blade shattered on the monsters thick flesh.

The beast grabbed for Brigitte and she quickly flipped away, he caught hold of her long skirt instead of her leg and tugged at it, ripping Brigittes gown apart up to her crotch. The disappointed monster tossed away the scrap of cloth he held and undid his loincloth with the other hand.

Briggites jaw dropped and her eyes widened as she saw the 18 inch long monster of a cock that the creature revealed. There was no way she could survive what she was sure the creature had in mind, she thought, watching the member slowly stiffen.

She pulled a second slim blade from a secret pouch in her sleeve and backed carefully away. The monster ran forward with speed not fitting its size and cought Brigitte of guard. She tried to flip away again but cought her foot on a rock and fell onto her back, landing hard and getting the wind knocked out of her. The monster smiled as he looked down at the gorgeous elf girl in see through clothes, his giant cock standing tall now, as thick and long as Brigittes thigh.

Before she could react, the monster grabbed her legs and pulled them wide. She began praying in her head harder than she'd ever prayed before for some great god to appear and save her, with each second the realization of what was happening hit her harder. This couldn't be happening, she told herself, this kind of thing didn't happen to princesses, not to her anyway.

She felt the monster grab hold of her slight panties and brutally rip them off, completely exposing her tiny slit to him.

"You." she heard a gentle, almost whispering voice say in an amazingly calm tone "Stop." The monster turned his attention from Brigitte and towards the voices origin, as did Brigitte. She was heartened as she saw a familiar presence standing there, the master of the bladedancers guild, a warrior beyond comparison. She didn't know his name, but neither did anyone else, not even her father himself.

He was not a tall man, only standing half a head taller than Brigitte and was quite thin and wiry. His body was covered in layer upon layer of black clothing, boots, pants tunic, shirt, cloak, even gloves, all black as midnight and all decorated with runes and sigils Brigitte herself could not recognize. Similar symbols carved of stone bone and whatever else she didn't know hung on bands around his neck. His hair was long and almost pure white, blowing around him in the wind. At his side hung a beautifully crafted sword more ancient than anything Brigitte had ever seen or heard tale of. It was this man who had tought Bridgett all she knew of fighting at her fathers request.

"Let her go." The Blademaster said calmly, not moving at all. The monster chuckled and turned towards him. He stared the beast down, flexing his heavily gloved hands. "You will not survive troll." He said "You will either die slowly and painfully or with mercy, the choice is yours as to which." The monster growled and ran towards the blademaster. The Elven warrior moved suddenly and with incredible speed, Brigitte could not see his legs move as he ran, it was as if he was floating just above the ground. The troll struck out but the blademaster was gone, standing behind the beast before he'd realized what happened. Brigitte saw his sword disappear from its scabbard for a scant second before reappearing just as suddenly as it had gone. The troll suddenly froze in its tracks as the blademaster turned and walked away, he had barely gone five steps before the trolls torso fell forward off of its legs, leaving him cut perfectly in half.

Brigitte screamed in utter horror as blood and gore erupted from the creatures exposed innards, raining blood and what else Brigitte couldn't imagine onto the verdant grass. "Y...you saved me!" She stammered, standing and covering herself with what remained of her skirt "How did you know we were here?"

She stared at her savior, the brave warrior who'd appeared to save her, she'd never felt so grateful to anyone in her life, she just wanted to jump his bones and fuck him till she couldn't think straight. Even after coming so close to being raped to death she felt her slit moisten "Your such a whore!" She teased herself mentally.

"Did you really think you could leave the palace without being watched Brigitte?" The blademaster asked. Brigitte realized how unusual it felt not to be called princess or ladyship, she almost felt angry for a moment. "Why did you wait so long to save me then?" she asked "I wished to see how well you would defend yourself." He replied "You didn't do very well."

It occurred to Brigitte that if he had been watching her since they left the palace he would have seen what she did in the pond, she found her pussy growing even wetter at the prospect, she hoped he enjoyed the show.

"I defended myself as best I could!" She said to the blademaster "and how dare you speak to me like that, I am the royal princess of the high elves!"

"I only speak the truth." He countered "Is truth the enemy of Nobility?"

"Your duty is to the Nobility." Brigitte answered. "My duty is to the Elven people." He replied "Be they rich or poor."

"Do you save every elf as you saved me today?" Brigitte asked "Your father has asked me to look after you as a personal favor Brigitte." He answered "all is not well in your kingdom, remember that."

"What do you mean?" Brigitte asked "I can't say." The blademaster returned "But don't worry, your in no danger, I'm looking after you.

Brigitte remembered her fantasy of being watched that afternoon and wondered if it had been true after all. "Yes." The blademaster said in response to the look on her face "I've seen what you do in the privacy of your bedroom, every night, many times during the day now too, you're a very horny girl, aren't you Brigitte?"

Brigitte stood dumbfounded for a moment, she could hardly believe all the things he had seen her done, she was mortified, yet aroused beyond her wildest dreams at the same time. She gathered up all her courage "Yes." She replied "I am, I have urges, but I can never seem to... scratch the itch. I need a man to do it for me." She gave him her sexiest smile, somehow looking like pure innocence and a complete whore at the same time.

The blademaster stared at her, god how gorgeous she was, if she hadn't been the princess he would have laid her down and had his way with her right then and there. He could tell thats what she wanted, she really was a horny, horny girl.

"Come on." He said after a moment. Lets get back to the palace. "What about Nana?" Brigitte asked "Is she..."

"No." The blademaster answered "Just unconscious." He waved his hand and Nanas body rose into the air, hovering gently near him.

"Where did that thing come from?" Brigitte asked, standing much closer to the blademaster than was necessary. "Silver mines." The blademaster answered "The orcs send them through."

"Orcs?" Brigitte asked "Here?"

"No" the blademaster replied "But nearer than your father wants you to think. Either way they pose you little threat high up in the castle."

For some reason that last statement made Brigitte feel somewhat guilty.

--------------------------------------

The beautiful day had given way to a hot, sweaty night as Brigitte collapsed onto her bed, recently changed into her nightgown. She'd spent her entire afternoon speaking with her father and his generals about the attack and had just now made it back to her room.

She still hadn't had a good orgasm yet and she felt like she would explode if she didn't cum soon. She kicked her nightgown up around her waist and ran a gentle finger over her wet slit, gasping at the sensation.

Her thoughts shifted to the blademaster, just the thought of him turning her on even farther. She remembered what he'd said about seeing her at night, was he watching her now? She hoped so.

She quietly stood and let her silk nightgown fall back to its natural position, running to her door and locking it securely, she'd learned her lesson. Next, she walked to her window and looked down at the city at night. She was unimaginably aroused, the days pent up sexual frustration blending with the exhibitionist thrill of being watched to drive her wild with lust.

She looked down at her thin nightgown, noticing that the silk over each of her yearning nipples was already moist with her gently leaking mamsina, she must have been even more turned on than she thought.

Taking a deep breath, she moved as close to the window as she could, letting her knees press against the stone windowsill then reaching down and cupping her dainty hand over her crotch, feeling the heat of her slit through the white silk of her nightgown and letting the silver ring she wore, a gift from her mother, sparkle in the moonlight.

A moment passed and Brigitte felt her wetness soak through her thin nightgown and moisten her finger tips. She could hardly believe how horny she was as she massaged her tight slit through the nightgown, relishing the feeling it gave her.

Reluctantly, she pulled her hand away and ran it up her body, her wet fingers leaving a slight trail of moisture up her stomach, her left breast bouncing slightly as her hand hit it.

She giggled at how naughty she was being and began massaging her hard nipples through the nightgown, moaning with pleasure as she did and feeling her thick mamsina squirt out, soaking large spots into her nightgown. Her clitoris was begging to be touched and she unconsciously moved her hips in a semi circular motion, thrusting at a nonexistent lover. A drop of her slippery juices ran slowly down her thigh and she knew that she was wetter than she'd ever been before.

She stayed like that for a few minutes, the wind blowing her hair and her fingers running over her hard nipples at a frantic pace, she could feel an orgasm building from the stimulation of her nipples alone and she moaned in pleasure, her legs feeling like they might give out at any moment.

Suddenly, she pulled her fingers away and grabbed a nearby chair, positioning it in front of the window and lowering herself slowly and seductively into it. She spread her legs wide, bracing one foot on either side of the large window and feeling the warm breeze blow up the skirt of her nightgown and over her sensitive pussy.

She wasted no time in pulling the nightgown up and over her hips, letting her lower body be nude in the night air.

The entire area between her legs was slick and shiny with copious amounts of her wetness and even her blonde bush was matted with the stuff. Her position naturally spread her wet lips apart, exposing the bright pink of her inner depths to the night air and causing her to moan one more time.

She couldn't take it anymore, and forced the tip of a finger into her desperately tight pussy, ramming it in hard despite the pain. Her breath was coming in frantic gasps now as she rode her finger like a girl possessed. She rammed the digit into herself harder and farther than ever before, even feeling the cold silver of her mothers ring enter her tight canal.

She screamed in absolute bliss as a massive orgasm approached.

Just then, a knock came at the door "Your Ladyship" a voice came, "Tis I the Chaplain, can we speak?"

Brigitte cursed under her breath, interrupted again! At this rate she'd never get to cum, and by now she felt like she needed to cum as much as she needed to breathe. "O...one minute..." She stammered, pulling her finger out of her tight pussy with a loud slurping sound. She looked down at her nightgown, covered in the juices of her arousal, she couldn't be seen like that so she did the only thing she could think of, dove back into bed and pulled the covers tight over herself, despite the extreme heat of the night. She pointed her finger and magically unlocked the door.

"Enter." She said, her voice quivering slightly.

The chaplain entered the room and immediately walked to the window, drawing the curtains closed. He noticed the wet spot on the seat of the nearby chair and smiled to himself.

"What did you want?" Brigitte asked "I know your secret." The chaplain replied, turning to face her " I know how you slide your finger as deep into your young, dripping hole as you can and pump it in and out until you cum all over yourself!" Brigitte whent white with shock "Please don't tell anyone!" She said, her voice quivering quite a bit now.

"Oh I won't." the chaplain answered, "as long as you do something for me in return."

"What?" Brigitte asked, confused and afraid. "Your father keeps a book on his nightstand." The chaplain began "I need it but he does not allow me in his chambers, and would watch me too closely even if he did. You will get this book and bring it to me or you'll dirty little secret won't be a secret anymore"

"O... okay." Brigitte answered, I'll do it, but you can't tell anyone about... that..." Her heart felt as though it would beat its way out of her chest.

"Oh, that's not all I want..." The chaplain continued, with one swift motion pulling the covers off Brigitte, revealing her nightgown soaked through with her arousal. She gasped and desperately struggled to cover herself to no avail.

"My my." The chaplain said, smiling at the erotic sight before him "You are a naughty little girl aren't you?..." Brigitte was paralyzed with shock as the chaplain approached her and grabbed hold of her skirt, forcefully pulling it up to her hips and revealing her still-very-wet pussy "You need to be tought a lesson, you naughty, naughty girl!" He continued.

"Wait!" Brigitte called, her voice finally returning to her "If you touch me I'll tell my father and he'll have you killed!" The chaplain pulled away and Brigitte quickly pulled the covers back over herself. "Very well." He said "But you will still bring me the book."

Without a farther word he turned and walked out of the room.

Brigitte sat there, in shock for a moment, then began wringing her hands together nervously, as she always did when she was worried. The familiar presence of her mothers silver ring was strangely absent from her finger. Shocked, she looked around before something dawned on her and she became aware of an uncomfortable sensation inside of her sex. Her mother would kill her if she lost the ring, let alone lost it, in there...

She quickly ran her finger to her still well lubed slit and forced her finger inside, it was painful with her pussy no longer aroused, but she drove it anyway, biting her lower lip out of pain. After what seemed like an eternity of painfully forcing the digit onwards she felt the ring brush against her finger tip. Try as she might, she couldn't budge it, her finger was just at the wrong angle and her pussy was just too tight. She needed help.

She threw off her moist nightgown and washed herself free of her juices before donning a loose fitting robe and running down the hall to Nanas room, the ring sitting uncomfortably inside her.

"Nana!" She called, throwing open the door "I need help!"

"What is it m'Lady?" The older elf asked "Remember this morning..." Brigitte continued "What you saw me... doing." She turned bright red with embarrassment.

"No." Nana answered, much to Brigittes shock "I'm afraid I don't, they tell me I took a nasty hit on the head and I can't seem to remember much anything that happened this morning."

"Oh."Brigitte answered "I see, well I... uh..." She couldn't bring herself to say it. "It's nothing." She finished abruptly, stepping out of the room again.

She couldn't bare to tell anyone her 'dirty little secret', that only left one person she could turn to.

--------------------------------------

Brigitte traveled through the busy streets with a hood over her head, trying hard not to draw any attention to herself. She knew that her beauty was a legend in the great city and she knew how many men desired her enough to try raping her, how many people would recognize her.

She half ran to the guild hall of the bladedancers, the foreign presence inside her growing more and more uncomfortable with each step she took. She reached her destination and looked up at the tall guild hall, she wondered how she would get in without anyone noticing.

"Looking for me?" a voice came from behind. Brigitte turned to see the blademaster standing there. "Yes." She answered, blushing "I need your help, is there a place we can talk?"

"Follow me." The warrior answered, he led her into an alleyway and through a back door to a small, sparsely furnished room. "What is it?" He asked once they were inside.

"I... I lost my ring." Brigitte answered. The blademaster stared at her as if she were the biggest fool he'd ever met. "It's, well, it's in my... private... place." She answered "I can't get it out myself, and no one can find out... you know... how it got in there, so I need your help! Please!" The blademaster was completely stunned, staring at her in disbelief "I don't know if it would be... appropriate for me to help." He answered. He remembered all the times he'd watched her pleasure herself, how she'd tried to seduce him this morning, how totally gorgeous she was. He could hardly believe this was happening. "Please!" Brigitte pleaded "I really need your help!" She dropped off her thick cloak, revealing a short dress and fell into one of the chairs in the room. The blademaster watched with amazement as she hiked up the skirt, revealing her tiny pink slit to him.

It occurred to Brigitte how turned on this would usually have made her, but right now she was too anxious and nervous for that, her pussy was dry.

"All right." The blademaster said "I'll see what I can do." He knelt between Brigittes legs and she gasped as she felt his finger pressing against her tiny opening. "That hurts!" She called, pulling her hips back slightly. "Your so tight." The blademaster answered, "Try to relax a little."

"Its always like that." Brigitte answered.

He tried to enter her again and again she called out and stopped him. He stood and walked away, returning in a moment with a vial of cooking oil. Brigitte watched as he poured a generous amount of the thick liquid onto his hand and spread it over his fingers. He pushed against her sex once more and she felt his slippery finger ease into her a bit. She whimpered slightly and bit her lower lip as his finger, wider than her own spread her tight walls. It hurt quite a bit as he pressed on "Hurry!" She cried, her body tense.

All at once, he pulled his finger out of her. She looked down with surprise "I can't get it from this angle." He said, pulling a second chair over, "Lean over this and let me try." Brigitte did as she was told, putting her stomach on the back of the chair and resting her arms on the seat, thrusting her perfect ass into the air.

The blademaster positioned himself behind her and looked at her tightly closed, almost hairless pink folds. As Brigitte waited with baited breath he gently ran his well oiled finger up and down her tiny slit. "Spread your legs a little." He said and she obeyed, her new position drawing her lips open ever so slightly and revealing a sliver of the bright pink beyond. His finger ran to the top of her slit and he gently parted her outer lips, momentarily beginning to caress her sleeping clit.

102582
102582
16 Followers