The Elven Princess Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
102582
102582
16 Followers

Brigitte jumped with surprise. "What are you doing?" She asked. "I need to loosen you up a little." Came the answer.

A familiar, pleasant tingling spread through Brigitte as the memory of all the times she'd failed to get herself off that day and the fact that her brave warrior was fingering her both hit her simultaneously. She felt herself grow unimaginably horny, more than she'd ever been before.

The blademaster watched as Brigittes slit bloomed with lust, becoming slick with her moisture quite quickly and her clit hardened. He could hear her moaning softly and he smiled as pulled his finger from her tiny bud and drove it hard into her tight sex, producing a feint squishing noise. Her moan turned into a scream of pleasure and she pushed her hips back to meet his finger. "Oh yes!" She screamed. "So," He asked "Did this happen during your little 'show' earlier?"

"Yes." Brigitte gasped "Was that for my benefit?" He continued, finally sliding the ring out of her tight, wet tunnel. "Did you enjoy it?" She asked between screams and gasps, a trail of her wetness running down her toned thigh. She felt the ring pull free of her yearning sex and whimpered as the Blademaster removed his hand, her pussy making a sucking noise as it left.

Brigitte stood and faced him, he noticed a pair of dark stains on her bodice where her mamsina had been to flow. "I think you did." She said. "Did what?" He asked. "Enjoy my show." Brigitte answered, smiling coquetishly "I saw how you lifted Nana with a thought this morning," She continued "you could have zapped that ring into your hand without ever touching me."

"And you could have said something earlier..." The blademaster countered, slipping the wet ring onto her finger.

There was a long silence and neither moved. "You should probably go..." The blademaster finally said "No." Brigitte replied, walking slowly and seductively away from the blademaster as she toyed with one of the straps of her dress, pulling it off of her shoulder "I want to stay..." She looked back over her shoulder at the blademaster, giving the sexiest look she could. "Your a virgin Brigitte." The blademaster replied "You must save yourself."

"Just because I'm a noble?" Brigitte asked "You said yourself that that doesn't make me any different than the lowliest peasant. I need it, I need you to make love to me." She let her dress fall away, revealing her naked body. The blademaster stood silent, turning to watch her.

She collapsed onto the bed, laying there seductively "And you've gotten me so hot." She continued "You can't just leave me hanging!"

"You don't seem to have any problems handling that yourself." He replied "thats just an appetizer." She answered, spreading her creamy thighs ever so much "I want the main course..." Her hand ran down her body and to her slight patch of blonde bush. "Its you I think about when I'm touching myself" She continued, letting her finger slide over her delicate crease "I'm thinking about you right now..." She gave her sexiest smile.

That seemed to be all he could take, for he was on top of her in a flash, kissing her pouty lips passionately. She eagerly returned the kiss, pressing her firm round breasts up against him as she felt his warm hands roam over her. "Take me!" She pleaded "Please take me!"

She felt his tongue pull from her mouth and lick a trail down her neck to her bountiful breasts, teasing her erect nipples and lapping up her sweet mamsina as she screamed for more before running down her body, finally stopping between her smooth thighs. He ran his tongue over her hard clit, tasting her innermost places and she exploded with a massive orgasm almost instantly, all the days pent up sexual release bursting out at once as she screamed and bucked her hips, driving her slit into the blademasters face. She arched her back and every muscle in her petite body tensed as she finally experienced her long over due orgasm, her plentiful juices squirting out onto the blademasters face as he continued to gently lick her driving her to greater and greater heights of passion. She'd never felt anything like this in her life and she never wanted it to stop. She came and came for what seemed like forever before she finally fell back against the bed, her orgasm finally over.

The blademaster slipped from between her smooth thighs, his face slick with her juices, and looked down at her. Her entire body was covered with a thin sheen of sweat and her chest was dotted with globs of thick mamsina. "Oh my god!" She said after a moment "That was unbelievable!" She looked up and noticed the large bulge in his pants "Now take me!" she continued "I want to feel you inside me!"

"Are you sure?" He asked "I've never been so sure of anything!" She replied, spreading her legs wide open.

The blademaster undid his pants and his seven inch cock popped free, Brigitte gasped and stared at it, eagerly anticipating what it would feel like inside of her. "Yes!" She yelled "Oh take me!"

She felt the tip of his member brush over her slick pink folds, teasing her softly and she moaned with lust, thrusting her hips to meet him. He pushed into her with one swift thrust, spreading her sex farther than it had ever been before and reaching the barrier of her virginity. She whimpered slightly as her walls struggled to accommodate the blademasters member.

He thrust into her again, even harder this time and she felt her maidenhead split slightly. It hurt unbelievably and she bit her lip hard as he pulled back slightly and gave the most powerful thrust yet, driving his cock through her virginity and filling depths of her sex that she never even knew she had. Her virgin blood spilled into her and she screamed with pain, feeling the blademasters powerful member bottom out against her sensitive cervix as his balls hit her thighs.

She was stretched to her absolute limit and she loved it, the pain of her lost virginity was soon replaced by unbelievable pleasure the likes of which she'd never imagined, barely a minute had passed before she felt her body quiver with orgasm for a second time and her screams turned to calls of delight. She began kneading her perfect breasts together, massaging her ultra-sensitive nipples and milking them of their thick mamsina.

The blademaster smiled as he felt her velvet walls convulse around his cock and continued his thrusts, watching his thick member glide into his young lovers tight, wet pussy. He grabbed her rounded hips for leverage and continued his thrusts, cheered on by her moans and screams.

She lost track of time as they made love, until she could hardly tell where one orgasm ended and the next began anymore. Finally, she felt the blademaster grunt and plunge his member into her without pulling it back out. Somehow she knew he was ready to cum.

"Wait!" She called through gasps of breath "Not inside me! I can't get pregnant!" It was too late for that, her sentence was punctuated by the first hot blast of the blademasters cum shooting into her depths. That was followed by another and then another until she felt filled with hot, sticky cum. The sensation was not at all unpleasant and another small orgasm rocked her petite body before she collapsed exhausted in the blademasters arms and drifted quickly off to sleep, a smile on her face.

----------------------------------------

"So you still don't have it?" A booming voice came "Not yet." The chaplain answered, standing in the dark cave in his expensive robes "But I'll have it soon! Then the king will pay for what he did to me!" A wicked smile crossed his face.

To Be Continued...

102582
102582
16 Followers